What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Guys, we've buried the lede here. Apparently, even in this day and age, parents everywhere are still seeing fit to name their kids "Anfernee."

Is that really a negative? Jackson's the MVP and still developing. I'm not sure if you're misreading me or not.
I suppose one could argue it’s not a negative, no.  But it sure as hell isn’t “careening him up draft boards” to land with a QB that’s not very proficient at passing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose one could argue it’s not a negative, no.  But it sure as hell isn’t “careening him up draft boards” to land with a QB that’s not very proficient at passing.
Considering I've been doing mocks for about two weeks now, and the algorithm based on ECR and likelihood has him going in the late fourth/early fifth of rookie drafts, then "careen up" is likely what this pick does for him. 

Adam "Teams see players that can contribute right away in these first 3 rounds" (Talking about Eason/Fromm slide)

Teams other than the Packers of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread