What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Great 2020 All Time Television Draft: The Simpsons is judged the greatest show of all time (1 Viewer)

1991-2020 Leading Woman Drama Rankings

Combined rankings with @mphtrilogy and @tuffnutt . 

EMMY INFO IS LISTED FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND WAS NOT THE BASIS OF JUDGING!!

OK, this one was eerily similar in the rankings.  Although we had some slight variation within the tiers, we had 4 distinct groupings in this category.  We all had the same top 5, the same 6-9, the same 10-13, and the same bottom 3 (again, with some differences withing the groupings).  Not only that, but we ended up extremely close to the draft order, with most selections only moving up or down a spot – the biggest movers were up 3 and down 3, so I won’t even highlight those like I did in my other categories judged.

So even though there was good drafting as far as order of picks goes compared to our rankings, there were some notable exclusions that I probably would have ranked fairly high in the 3rd tier or bottom 2nd tier – including Analise Keating (How to Get Away with Murder), Claire Underwood (House of Cards), Patty Hewes (Damages), and Brenda Leigh Johnson (The Closer). 

The Bottom Tier

These three were are all very solid characters, but weren’t enough to compete with the picks in the higher tiers.  Consensus bottom three.

16 - Dr. Lisa Cuddy (1 pts)

Played by Lisa Edelstein on House - 0 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 1/1/2)

15 - Michaela Quinn (2 pts)

Played by Jane Seymour on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman - 2 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 2/2/1)

14 - Claire Fraser (3 pts)

Played by Caitriona Balfe on Outlander - 0 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 3/3/3)

1991-2020 Leading Woman Drama Rankings – Part 2

The Prettay, Prettay Good

All four here are excellent characters that the judges all had their favorite of.  All received considerable Emmy recognition, but they still didn’t quite have enough to jump into the top two tiers.  This group was only separated by 3 total points - 15/16/17/18.

13 - Nurse Jackie Peyton (4 pts)

Played by Edie Falco on Nurse Jackie - 5 Emmy nominations, with 1 wins

(Individual rankings - 6/5/4)

12 - Queen Elizabeth II (5 pts)

Played by Claire Foy AND Olivia Coleman on The Crown - 3 Emmy nominations, with 1 wins

(Individual rankings - 4/7/5)

11 - Jill Brock (6 pts)

Played by Kathy Baker on Picket Fences - 4 Emmy nominations, with 3 wins

(Individual rankings - 5/6/6)

10 - Carol Hathaway (7 pts)

Played by Julianna Margulies on ER - 4 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 7/4/7)

Last edited by a moderator:
1991-2020 Leading Woman Drama Rankings – Part 2

The Prettay, Prettay Good

All four here are excellent characters that the judges all had their favorite of.  All received considerable Emmy recognition, but they still didn’t quite have enough to jump into the top two tiers.  This group was only separated by 3 total points - 15/16/17/18.

13 - Nurse Jackie Peyton (4 pts)

Played by Edie Falco on Nurse Jackie - 5 Emmy nominations, with 1 wins

(Individual rankings - 6/5/4)

12 - Queen Elizabeth II (5 pts)

Played by Claire Foy on The Crown - 3 Emmy nominations, with 1 wins

(Individual rankings - 4/7/5)

11 - Jill Brock (6 pts)

Played by Kathy Baker on Picket Fences - 4 Emmy nominations, with 3 wins

(Individual rankings - 5/6/6)

10 - Carol Hathaway (7 pts)

Played by Julianna Margulies on ER - 4 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 7/4/7)
Just one correction: Queen Elizabeth II was played by Claire Foy AND Olivia Coleman- and Coleman won a Golden Globe for season 3. 

Just one correction: Queen Elizabeth II was played by Claire Foy AND Olivia Coleman- and Coleman won a Golden Globe for season 3. 
Oops, I had meant to throw that in there since it wasn’t in my master spreadsheet but I forgot. Sorry bout that. 

Sports Play-By-Play

Have worked on this three days now.  Flip-flopping back and forth on most of the spots. Slept on it a day and moved a few more around.

Jon Miller, Chris Shenkel, Red Barber and Mel Allen are glaring names left off this list IMO. Easily would have replaced bottom three.  I

1 PT - Joe Rogan
Still having a hard time understanding how anyone would consider him a sports play-by-play. A few years in UFC as a commentator? Come on Man!

2 PTS - Sam Rosen
 Worked for Rangers for awhile and ESPN a little bit.  ok.

3 PTS - Mike Tirico
He's ok, doesn't have the impact to be near the top.

4 PTS - Harry Caray (correct spelling)
Cardinals, A's, White Sox and Cubs - Nice long career, but known mostly for drinking beer. All four of the names I mentioned that were left off would have beat these guys. 

5 PTS - Brent Musberger
Solid, but remember him more for NFL Today show than anything else.

6 PTS - Joe Buck Sr (Joe Buck is listed twice on the spreadsheet)
Never really was a huge fan here. In researching him, he got fired quite a few times.  Did just as much radio, if not more.  His most famous call, the Gibson HR of Eck, was actully done on radio, not TV.

7 PTS - Chick Hearn
11/21/65 to 12/16/01. Did not miss a Laker broadcast.  3338 games.
Chick was an amazing hoops broadcaster. His voice matched the flow of the game perfectly.
"Hearn was notable for his focus on calling play-by-play. He did not chitchat while the game was in motion. He was able to report clearly and rapidly, which he considered a gift. This style was especially well-suited for his notable simulcasts of Laker games on television and radio, which were a tradition during his 40-plus year tenure. He was especially appreciated on radio because listening to the broadcast was almost like watching the game. "

I fell asleep many night as a kid during the winter with Chick on the radio.

He also appeared on "Fletch", "Gilligans Island", and hosted "Bowling for Dollars" on KTLA.

8 PTS - Marv Albert
Really enjoy his style and what he brings to the game.

9 PTS - Curt Gowdy
When I was a kid, he was just about the main guy in sports. The NBC "Baseball Game of the Week" was a huge part of my Saturday mornings every week. Before that, he did the Red Sox for 15 years.  He them was a huge voice for MLB and NFL in the '70 and '80's.  The Heidi game.  Joe Namath and SB III.

10 PTS - Pat Summerall
1962-2011.  Awesome voice. He played in the NFL and knew the game well. Always felt every game he did was super important due to his style.
In total, he announced 16 Super Bowls on network television (more than any other announcer), 26 Masters Tournaments, and 21 US Opens. He also contributed to 10 Super Bowl broadcasts on CBS Radio as a pregame host or analyst.

11 PTS - Joe Buck Jr
Many don't like him. I think he does a great job. Very strong on MLB and NFL games. Not afraid to call out people.

12 PTS - **** Enberg
"Oh My".   Man, could he paint a picture with words. 

Over the course of an approximately 60-year career, he provided play-by-play of various sports for several radio and television networks, including NBC (1975–1999), CBS (2000–2014), and ESPN (2004–2011), as well as for individual teams, such as UCLA Bruins basketball, Los Angeles Rams football, and California Angels and San Diego Padres baseball.
Also did great work on coverage on Wimbledon, College Hoops, and Golf. Was #1 on network MLB, NFL and SB games.

Enberg was well known for his signature on-air catchphrases "Touch 'em all" (for home runs) and "Oh, my!" (for particularly exciting and outstanding athletic plays). He also announced or hosted the Tournament of Roses Parade for many years, sometimes with the help of family members.

Again, summers were spent falling asleep to him in the early '70's calling Nolan Ryan's Angels games on radio and TV, many with Don Drysdale.

13 PTS - Keith Jackson
The voice of college football. Fall afternoons are not the same without him.

14 PTS - Doc Emrick
Broadcasting a hockey game IMO is the hardest sport to do play-by-play.  And like Chick with hoops, Doc could do it and keep up with the fast paced play of the game. 

I'm going to miss him this year.  A lot.

On October 19, 2020, following a season calling hockey games remotely from his home in Michigan due to restrictions imposed by the national outbreak of coronavirus disease, Emrick announced his retirement from broadcasting. At the time of his retirement, Emrick released a video essay in which he declared:

Things change over 50 years, but much of what I love is unchanged from then to now and into the years ahead. I still get chills seeing the Stanley Cup. I especially love when the horn sounds, and one team has won and another team hasn’t, all hostility can dissolve into the timeless great display of sportsmanship – the handshake line.... I leave you with sincere thanks.

15 PTS - Vin Scully
1950-2016. All with the Dodgers. 67 years.

In 1999, I was the "color" guy on the first ever National Fantasy Football Internet Radio show on sportsline.com (later bought by cbssports.com).  In the middle of our second year, my lead guy, a big sports radio guy in South Florida, had to miss a show.  And I got to host. The only thing I cared about that day was not screwing up my opening, which was Vin's famous opening, "Hi, everybody, and a very pleasant good (afternoon/evening) to you, wherever you may be. This is..... "

16 PTS - Al Michaels
The volume of work in so many sports, in so many types of venues, with so many incredible moments, put him #1 for me. Football, Baseball, Hockey, Hoops, The Olympics. Boxing.

"Do you believe in miracles?" stills brings a chill to me every time I see it.  It was one of the moments you always remember where you were when you watched it. (Tim, I was bussing tables at the Rueben E Lee in Newport LOL)

1991-2020 Leading Woman Drama Rankings – Part 3

The Do-It-All Action/Intrigue All-Stars

Studs – all of them.  Incredibly memorable characters who dominated the screen whenever they were on.  ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

9 - Maeve Millay (8 pts)

Played by Thandie Newton on Westworld - 0 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 8/8/8)

8 - Sydney Bristow (9 pts)

Played by Jennifer Garner on Alias - 4 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 11/9/9)

7 - Elizabeth Jennings (10 pts)

Played by Keri Russell on The Americans - 3 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 9/10/10)

6 - Carrie Mathison (11 pts)

Played by Claire Danes on Homeland - 5 Emmy nominations, with 2 wins

(Individual rankings - 10/11/11)

♥️ ♥️ ♥️ This tier. 

1991-2020 Leading Woman Drama Rankings – Part 4

The Big 5

Amazing roles, amazing actresses.  They either headlined their shows (Buffy, Benson), were able to stand out in crowded fields where other lesser characters would have disappeared (Olson, Carmela), or some of both (Scully).

5 - Dana Scully (12 pts)

Played by Gillian Anderson on The X-Files - 4 Emmy nominations, with 1 wins

(Individual rankings - 12/12/13)

4 - Buffy Summers (13 pts)

Played by Sarah Michelle Gellar on Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 0 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 13/15/12)

3 - Olivia Benson (14 pts)

Played by Mariska Hargitay on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - 8 Emmy nominations, with 1 wins

(Individual rankings - 14/13/14)

2 - Peggy Olson (15 pts)

Played by Elisabeth Moss on Mad Men - 5 Emmy nominations, with 0 wins

(Individual rankings - 15/14/16)

1 - Carmela Soprano (16 pts)

Played by Edie Falco on The Sopranos - 6 Emmy nominations, with 3 wins

(Individual rankings - 16/16/15)

1991-2020 Leading Woman Drama Final Rankings

16 pts - Carmela Soprano (#1)

15 pts - Peggy Olson (#2)

14 pts - Olivia Benson (#3)

13 pts - Buffy Summers (#4)

12 pts - Dana Scully (#5)

11 pts - Carrie Mathison (#6)

10 pts - Elizabeth Jennings (#7)

9 pts - Sydney Bristow (#8)

8 pts - Maeve Millay (#9)

7 pts - Carol Hathaway (#10)

6 pts - Jill Brock (#11)

5 pts - Queen Elizabeth II (#12)

4 pts - Nurse Jackie Peyton (#13)

3 pts - Claire Fraser (#14)

2 pts - Michaela Quinn (#15)

1 pts - Dr. Lisa Cuddy (#16)

Friday Night Rankings After Dark!

Sports Play-By-Play

14 PTS - Doc Emrick
Broadcasting a hockey game IMO is the hardest sport to do play-by-play IMO.  And like Chick with hoops, Doc could do it and keep up with the fast paced play of the game. 

On October 19, 2020, following a season calling hockey games remotely from his home in Michigan due to restrictions imposed by the national outbreak of coronavirus disease, Emrick announced his retirement from broadcasting. At the time of his retirement, Emrick released a video essay in which he declared:

Things change over 50 years, but much of what I love is unchanged from then to now and into the years ahead. I still get chills seeing the Stanley Cup. I especially love when the horn sounds, and one team has won and another team hasn’t, all hostility can dissolve into the timeless great display of sportsmanship – the handshake line.... I leave you with sincere thanks.

15 PTS - Vin Scully

In 1999, I was the "color" guy on the first ever National Fantasy Football Internet Radio show on sportsline.com (later bought by cbssports.com).  In the middle of our second year, my lead guy, a big sports radio guy in South Florida, had to miss a show.  And I got to host. The only thing I cared about that day was not screwing up my opening, which was Vin's famous opening, "Hi, everybody, and a very pleasant good (afternoon/evening) to you, wherever you may be. This is..... "

16 PTS - Al Michaels
The volume of work in so many sports, in so many types of venues, with so many incredible moments, put him #1 for me. Football, Baseball, Hockey, Hoops, The Olympics. Boxing.

"Do you believe in miracles?" stills brings a chill to me every time I see it.  It was one of the moments you always remember where you were when you watched it. (Tim, I was bussing tables at the Rueben E Lee in Newport LOL)
Particularly great write-ups here.  And Vin Scully getting the #2 spot - :heart:  

What % of the show would you say is supernatural? 
I'm not sure how to quantify that so allow me to think out loud:

- the show's main antagonists are frozen zombies;

- one of the show's main protagonists is protected by dragons, which are very much in the main story line;

- one of the main characters (Arya) has a major section of her story line devoted to shape shifters;

- one of the main characters (Bran) "finds his path" by seeing through the eyes of animals (warging).

As an untrained "supernatural estimator", I'd say 72% -- what say you?

@Getzlaf15

Zero complaints with the score of Rosen since it was a personal pick, BUT, he has done NFL games for years as well. Didnt want him to get shafted on the write up. He is also a hall of famer. 

Its a power play goal@!!!!!!!!!

- one of the show's main protagonists is protected by dragons, which are very much in the main story line;

- one of the main characters (Arya) has a major section of her story line devoted to shape shifters;

- one of the main characters (Bran) "finds his path" by seeing through the eyes of animals (warging).

I didn’t take GoT so speaking as a neutral observer I’d be pissed if it was docked points for category placement - without a fantasy category supernatural is probably the 2nd best descriptor for the show.

Holiday Specials are still in process.  I have the rankings, but working on the write ups and I started top down.  

I will be posting these soon, but not sure if today.

Sports Play-By-Play

Have worked on this three days now.  Flip-flopping back and forth on most of the spots. Slept on it a day and moved a few more around.

Jon Miller, Chris Shenkel, Red Barber and Mel Allen are glaring names left off this list IMO. Easily would have replaced bottom three.  I

1 PT - Joe Rogan
Still having a hard time understanding how anyone would consider him a sports play-by-play. A few years in UFC as a commentator? Come on Man!

2 PTS - Sam Rosen

3 PTS - Mike Tirico

Cardinals, A's, White Sox and Cubs - Nice long career, but known mostly for drinking beer. All four of the names I mentioned that were left off would have beat these guys. 

5 PTS - Brent Musberger

Never really was a huge fan here. In researching him, he got fired quite a few times.  Did just as much radio, if not more.  His most famous call, the Gibson HR of Eck, was actully done on radio, not TV.

7 PTS - Chick Hearn
Chick was an amazing hoops broadcaster. His voice matched the flow of the game perfectly.
"Hearn was notable for his focus on calling play-by-play. He did not chitchat while the game was in motion. He was able to report clearly and rapidly, which he considered a gift. This style was especially well-suited for his notable simulcasts of Laker games on television and radio, which were a tradition during his 40-plus year tenure. He was especially appreciated on radio because listening to the broadcast was almost like watching the game. "

He also appeared on "Fletch", "Gilligans Island", and hosted "Bowling for Dollars" on KTLA.

8 PTS - Marv Albert

9 PTS - Curt Gowdy
When I was a kid, he was just about the main guy in sports. The NBC "Baseball Game of the Week" was a huge part of my Saturday mornings every week. Before that, he did the Red Sox for 15 years.  He them was a huge voice for MLB and NFL in the '70 and '80's.  The Heidi game.  Joe Namath and SB III.

10 PTS - Pat Summerall
1962-2011.  Awesome voice. He played in the NFL and knew the game well. Always felt every game he did was super important due to his style.
In total, he announced 16 Super Bowls on network television (more than any other announcer), 26 Masters Tournaments, and 21 US Opens. He also contributed to 10 Super Bowl broadcasts on CBS Radio as a pregame host or analyst.

11 PTS - Joe Buck Jr
Many don't like him. I think he does a great job. Very strong on MLB and NFL games. Not afraid to call out people.

12 PTS - **** Enberg

Over the course of an approximately 60-year career, he provided play-by-play of various sports for several radio and television networks, including NBC (1975–1999), CBS (2000–2014), and ESPN (2004–2011), as well as for individual teams, such as UCLA Bruins basketball, Los Angeles Rams football, and California Angels and San Diego Padres baseball.
Also did great work on coverage on Wimbledon, College Hoops, and Golf. Was #1 on network MLB, NFL and SB games.

Enberg was well known for his signature on-air catchphrases "Touch 'em all" (for home runs) and "Oh, my!" (for particularly exciting and outstanding athletic plays). He also announced or hosted the Tournament of Roses Parade for many years, sometimes with the help of family members.

Again, summers were spent falling asleep to him in the early '70's calling Nolan Ryan's Angels games on radio and TV, many with Don Drysdale.

13 PTS - Keith Jackson

14 PTS - Doc Emrick
Broadcasting a hockey game IMO is the hardest sport to do play-by-play.  And like Chick with hoops, Doc could do it and keep up with the fast paced play of the game. 

15 PTS - Vin Scully

16 PTS - Al Michaels

Great job except Michaels ahead of Scully.

I think that Scully is the GOAT and Michaels is a little overrated.

I was glad to see Summerall get some well deserved appreciation. 

Great job except Michaels ahead of Scully.

I think that Scully is the GOAT and Michaels is a little overrated.

I was glad to see Summerall get some well deserved appreciation. 
I think the Michaels ranking was great. 🤣 

I took him fifth in the category. Happy with the value there. 

Like I said, the more I thought about it... 

My initial thought was that it was in the periphery, but I will be honest and that was probably just my memory and my liking the family, political, war drama >>>> using trees to communicate.   Its weird- i would not say its supernatural show, but its hard to think of many characters that didn't have something supernatural happen to them. 

Would've been so hard to place -- I mean, I picked Northern Exposure for Pitchfork, and it only got the one point, sure ... but it's still hard for me to say that NE was a dog-poop show and didn't deserve a nod. Friday Night Lights might have struggled to get 5 points.
I was a judge. It wouldn’t have been much higher than that for me (likely ahead of NE, Ozark, Law and Order, and maybe The Americans). 

I didn’t take GoT so speaking as a neutral observer I’d be pissed if it was docked points for category placement - without a fantasy category supernatural is probably the 2nd best descriptor for the show.
You mean behind drama? ;)

I am glad that I didn't volunteer to judge.  Like I said, my initial reaction was that it didn't fit here, or not in the way the category was intended.  I thought the same for Twin Peaks too.  

"Joe Buck Sr" was Jack Buck, btw. Hella good football caller, too. gotta show my ol'man folds&falls here - the 57th-best radio guy was better the the best TV guy is, the dif between commenting on a world and creating one for those who had naught else.

Sports Play-By-Play

Where would you placed Bob Miller?  I really wanted to take him but thought he wouldn't be known enough depending on the judge.  But I think he is the best hockey guy ever (yes even better than Emerick mainly because Emerick tries to hard on the synonyms for dumping the puck in the zone and other such things).

I might have gone this direction knowing a hockey guy would be judging.

Where would you placed Bob Miller?  I really wanted to take him but thought he wouldn't be known enough depending on the judge.  But I think he is the best hockey guy ever (yes even better than Emerick mainly because Emerick tries to hard on the synonyms for dumping the puck in the zone and other such things).

I might have gone this direction knowing a hockey guy would be judging.
:homer: . Same place I placed the Rangers guy.  

:homer: . Same place I placed the Rangers guy.  
Damn quack fan.  I should have known.  

Miller was on par with Chick as a local team announcer.  I actually think LA has been lucky in that they have by far the best trio of announcers ever in Chick Hearn, Bob Miller, and Vin Scully.  It was a pleasure being able to hear these guys announce games.

Damn quack fan.  I should have known.  

Miller was on par with Chick as a local team announcer.  I actually think LA has been lucky in that they have by far the best trio of announcers ever in Chick Hearn, Bob Miller, and Vin Scully.  It was a pleasure being able to hear these guys announce games.
LOL.   No one outside of LA knows Bob Miller. It's like the pick at #2. That guy at least worked at ESPN and NFL also.

I was a Kings fan from 66-93.  Same amount of years as being a Ducks fan. That's always a weak comeback by you.

and for you to list those three and not include **** Enberg.  Oof.

Wish this was still going on and I could have drafted this commercial. its kind of dusty in here

https://twitter.com/D_Rob__/status/1337557356738174980?s=19
*sniff*. my BFF's late-in-life kid, who i nannied for a yr when he was 3-4yo in exchange for use of their carriage house when i was on tough times, is 12 now. i havent seen him since the covid, but he has always jumped into my arms when he's seen me. last Xmas, i was sore for two days after he did, but i'd like him to keep doing it til he has his own kid. i could honestly imagine training for that, so....*sniff*

Getzlaf15 said:
Sports Play-By-Play

1 PT - Joe Rogan

2 PTS - Sam Rosen

3 PTS - Mike Tirico

5 PTS - Brent Musberger

7 PTS - Chick Hearn

8 PTS - Marv Albert

9 PTS - Curt Gowdy

10 PTS - Pat Summerall

11 PTS - Joe Buck Jr

12 PTS - **** Enberg

13 PTS - Keith Jackson

14 PTS - Doc Emrick

15 PTS - Vin Scully

16 PTS - Al Michaels

Great write up, I should have grabbed Al ahead of Doc,, but happy Doc hung around the top 3, I took the category too literally.... 

Getzlaf15 said:
Sports Play-By-Play

1 PT - Joe Rogan

Isn't he still doing this?

It was debated when I took him if what he does was play-by-play or not.  I expected the low score though.  

Leading Women 1951-1970

First off I need to apologize to everyone, because this was the worst category. I didn’t realize when I selected it that it would be so dearth of talent or memorable performances. The drafters (all except one) did what they could and gamely selected whoever they could come up with from failed shows, soap operas, westerns, long forgotten series etc. I can’t even call this category top heavy: let’s call it bottom heavy because the top picks here would not make it above 3-4 points in the later decade versions of this category. So again I’m sorry. We will start at 2 points- whoever made no selection gets zero. 

2 Pts Della Street Barbara Hale from Perry Mason she won an Emmy. Too bad it was for supporting actress. Wrong category, sorry. 

3 Pts Allison MacKenzie Mia Farrow from Peyton Place My pick. I chose Mia because she’s famous. But as it turns out I made the same error as Della Street; she’s a supporting character. She gets a bump over Della because she’s featured at times on the show, had her own character arc, etc. but she’s still not the star. So I have to place these two at the bottom no matter how awful their competitors (and they’re quite awful.) 

Leading Woman 1950-1970

4 Pts  Honey West Played by Anne Francis from The Honey West Show. never heard of it? That’s because it ran for ONE SEASON! 

5 Pts Nora Charles Phyllis Kirk from The Thin Man More popular as a radio show; only ran a few seasons on TV. 

6 Pts Ellen Miller Jan Clayton from Lassie Not even the leading female on this show. 

Leading Women 1950-1970

7 Pts Grace Sherwood Some actress from Bus Stop which ran for 2 seasons before being replaced by Bonanza in its time slot. I’m not going to look up her name again; take your 7 points, be happy and damn you for putting that Hollies song in my head. 

8 Pts Annie Oakley from a terrible western produced by Gene Autry. Really a stretch to call this a drama. Supposedly considered one of the worst westerns ever on TV. But hey you got 8 points! Be proud. 

9 Points Althea Davis From The Doctors. This category is so bad that two soap operas were taken: not nightly soaps like Peyton Place but actual soaps. Still, this was a 20 year performance so that has to count for something. 

• Laughing
Reactions: Zow
Leading Women 1950-1970

10 Pts Constance MacKenzie from Peyton Place This was the pick I should have taken. She and not Mia Farrow was the star. But I was lazy so I get punished. Ah well. 

11 Pts Elizabeth Collins Stoddard  from Dark Shadows Never watched this but it’s a well known role from a show that’s still highly regarded 50 years later. So it gets a high ranking. 

12 Pts Nancy Hughes McCloskey from As the World Turns Yes another daily soap opera. But this woman (Helen Wagner) performed this same role for FIFTY ####### YEARS. Has to be a bonus for that. 

Leading Women 1950-1970

13 Pts Julie Baines The Mod Squad Cute, flower hippie, packs a gun. And a few of us old folks remember her. 

14 Pts Victoria Barclay Barbara Stanwyck from The Big Valley. One of Hollywood’s greatest actresses and won an Emmy for the role. 

15 Pts Cinnamon Carter Barbara Bain won 3 Emmys for Mission Impossible. 

16 Pts. Emma Peel Long before she was the Queen of Thorns, Diana Rigg was needed on The Avengers. Was she ever! 

Getzlaf15 said:
LOL.   No one outside of LA knows Bob Miller. It's like the pick at #2. That guy at least worked at ESPN and NFL also.

I was a Kings fan from 66-93.  Same amount of years as being a Ducks fan. That's always a weak comeback by you.

and for you to list those three and not include **** Enberg.  Oof.
Everyone knows Bob Miller.  He was the voice of Gordon Bombay and the Mighty Duck franchise.  

Regardless of that he was the best hockey play by play guy out there and he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.  I have had the pleasure of talking with him on many occasions and he is awesome with outstanding stories.....for example he did the radio call for the ice bowl and has some great stories about how the actual film was freezing and they lost a bunch of footage.  The film guys were running all around him as he was doing the radio broadcast trying to change-up out cannister and save all the footage.  Amazing story.  

Users who are viewing this thread