Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos


Capella

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, msudaisy26 said:

I really hope this first game is good since I won't be up for the second. I do dread the posts for the next 48 hours if the Wizards some how pull out a win. 

Yep... here comes the "sixers suck" for 2 days if they lose it.

  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Deamon said:

you got your wish.  They're just grabbing him off the ball every play now.

Not my wish.  Just amazing it took 4 games to do it. I hated it when they did it to Shaq, Ben Wallace, DeAndre Jordan etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

Not my wish.  Just amazing it took 4 games to do it. I hated it when they did it to Shaq, Ben Wallace, DeAndre Jordan etc. 

Yep, or just tackling him now when he goes to dunk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, modogg said:

great job by the NBA and refs fishing for another game to bring in some more money for their pockets. Sixers certainly share some blame though too, had their chances to end this game

Your boys flat out got beat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frostillicus said:

Your boys flat out got beat. 

Yep, not one is saying we didn't get beat.  Wash the better team tonight.  Series is 3-1, maybe chill on the trash talk :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frostillicus said:

Your boys flat out got beat. 

they did. Embiid went down, Ben let things go to his head, and Toby with an average game. Cost me some cash this one, but will load up next game if the Embiid injury isn't bad. Wiz seemed to blow their load in this one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, modogg said:

great job by the NBA and refs fishing for another game to bring in some more money for their pockets. Sixers certainly share some blame though too, had their chances to end this game

 

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Yep, not one is saying we didn't get beat.  Wash the better team tonight.  Series is 3-1, maybe chill on the trash talk :P

Nope, these posts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

 

 

Nope, these posts. 

Me saying that Washington was the better team tonight was bad?

Modogg saying we had our chances so we are to blame too, is bad?

Frost saying maybe the sixers suck and that Wash can come back and win this series is good?

Ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

Lopez and that bleeping hook. He is going to dominate the Y games over the summer. 

pretty amazing to think he's the 3rd best player on that team

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it is kind of weird seeing these Wiz fans. they are acting like they won the championship. Is this how bad it gets for some franchises to celebrate and get all giddy because you lose a series 4-1 instead of 4-0? 

i mean i am happy for them and hope they do well next year, but let's be serious here for a moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Me saying that Washington was the better team tonight was bad?

Modogg saying we had our chances so we are to blame too, is bad?

Frost saying maybe the sixers suck and that Wash can come back and win this series is good?

Ok.

Mo flat out blamed the refs and the NBA. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frostillicus said:

Mo flat out blamed the refs and the NBA. 

Ya, I didn't agree it was the refs fault.  He also said the sixers were to blame.

And me saying we got beat and wash was the better team, that was apparently an issue to msudaisy.  What was wrong with that post?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Frostillicus said:

Mo flat out blamed the refs and the NBA. 

 

6 minutes ago, modogg said:

they did. Embiid went down, Ben let things go to his head, and Toby with an average game. Cost me some cash this one, but will load up next game if the Embiid injury isn't bad. Wiz seemed to blow their load in this one

:shrug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Me saying that Washington was the better team tonight was bad?

Modogg saying we had our chances so we are to blame too, is bad?

Frost saying maybe the sixers suck and that Wash can come back and win this series is good?

Ok.

He was trash talking Modogg and why? Not because he blamed the 76ers or even the injury. He blamed the refs and NBA first and foremost. Just like always, but you skipped that part. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

He was trash talking Modogg and why? Not because he blamed the 76ers or even the injury. He blamed the refs and NBA first and foremost. Just like always, but you skipped that part. 

And would you mind telling me what was bad about my post saying we got beat and wash was the better team?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, modogg said:

it is kind of weird seeing these Wiz fans. they are acting like they won the championship. Is this how bad it gets for some franchises to celebrate and get all giddy because you lose a series 4-1 instead of 4-0? 

i mean i am happy for them and hope they do well next year, but let's be serious here for a moment

I am old enough to remember when certain people just celebrated other teams losing after their team got knocked out by that team. *cough* Celtics beating 76ers. 

Edited by msudaisy26
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Deamon said:

And would you mind telling me what was bad about my post saying we got beat and wash was the better team?

You ignored his first sentence and blindly defended him because you know 76ers rulez. 

Edited by msudaisy26
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

You ignored his first sentence and blindly defended him because you know 76ers rulez. 

Ok, well you quoted my post saying that we deserved to lose the game, as a post that was bad.

Care to tell me what was bad about my post?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Ok, well you quoted my post saying that we deserved to lose the game, as a post that was bad.

Care to tell me what was bad about my post?

I never said you deserve to lose and I just told you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya modogg blamed the refs.  I don't love those takes.  I'm saying we are both saying that the sixers lost the game tonight and had chances and didn't take advantage of them.

Holy now even when you're modest in this thread you get jumped on.  Yikes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

I never said you deserve to lose and I just told you. 

No, I said we deserved to lose.  I said we aren't saying we didn't deserve to lose.  Washington was better.

You were all pissed off about that post of mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Deamon said:

No, I said we deserved to lose.  I said we aren't saying we didn't deserve to lose.  Washington was better.

You were all pissed off about that post of mine.

Not mad at all, but you are clearly upset. Relax it was one game. 

Edited by msudaisy26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, modogg said:

it is kind of weird seeing these Wiz fans. they are acting like they won the championship. Is this how bad it gets for some franchises to celebrate and get all giddy because you lose a series 4-1 instead of 4-0? 

i mean i am happy for them and hope they do well next year, but let's be serious here for a moment

Your team won 10 games just a few years ago. Relax. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

Not mad at, but you are clearly upset. Relax it was one game. 

I'm not upset we lost.  We deserved to lose.  Embiid out the game killed us, as did ben's ft shooting, as did us playing the bench so much in the 3rd quarter.  I've always been modest about the Sixers' success.  And was modest tonight and said we deserved to lose, and still got jumped on for that lol.  Have a good sleep.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Deamon said:

I'm not upset we lost.  We deserved to lose.  Embiid out the game killed us, as did ben's ft shooting, as did us playing the bench so much in the 3rd quarter.  I've always been modest about the Sixers' success.  And was modest tonight and said we deserved to lose, and still got jumped on for that lol.  Have a good sleep.

was pleased with Korkmaz and Maxey tonight. Definite bit of a steal grabbing him at 21 this draft year. definitely deserved to lose, and little salty because i got caught live betting this game and digging myself a bit of a hole now :kicksrock:

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Deamon said:

Wash the better team tonight.

 

1 minute ago, modogg said:

Definitely deserved to lose,

Ok so both of us are on the record saying we deserved to lose tonight. Everyone satisfied with that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

 

Ok so both of us are on the record saying we deserved to lose tonight. Everyone satisfied with that?

lol yeah, we definitely deserved. happy the bench did stotm back so happy with some of that. feel bad for Ben too because i'm guessing he will be shooting a thousand FTs tonight, knowiung he played his part in this loss. Hope Sam Cassell has some good words of advice for him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Deamon said:

Ya we sucked for many many many years.  Is it not okay to be happy when we FINALLY win?

Who said you couldn’t be happy. Dude was literally making fun of......fans being happy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Capella said:

Who said you couldn’t be happy. Dude was literally making fun of......fans being happy. 

Ya I think wash fans have a right to be happy. Winning a playoff game is a long ways from where they've been in recent years. (No sarcasm)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Deamon said:

Ya I think wash fans have a right to be happy. Winning a playoff game is a long ways from where they've been in recent years. (No sarcasm)

For sure. Especially after a lot of people were cooped up in the house for a year. I’m going to a game Saturday, can’t freaking wait. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Capella said:

For sure. Especially after a lot of people were cooped up in the house for a year. I’m going to a game Saturday, can’t freaking wait. 

I don't think the Magic are playing. 

  • Laughing 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2021 at 4:11 PM, Frostillicus said:

Every time I get slightly annoyed by Otis's over the top hey I just got here and discovered the Knicks shtick, you all remind how much worse you are than that. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, identikit said:

Man, Snyder looks like he's on the downside of a 3 day binge.

He always does.

I think he is one of the top 5 coaches in the NBA, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Capella said:

Who said you couldn’t be happy. Dude was literally making fun of......fans being happy. 

nah, not making fun. just was curious. If Sixers won a game last year instead of getting swept i wouldn't have cared at all. everyone knew the Sixers didn't have a chance in that series, guess it just has to do with a team newer to the playoffs and getting a win.

I mean it makes sense to me from the Grizzlies perspective with a bunch of young up and coming kids beginning their playoff runs, but with the Wiz, i don't know if their future is that bright

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

He always does.

I think he is one of the top 5 coaches in the NBA, though.

I remember watching him play in HS

I saw all the signs.

:P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...