What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (10 Viewers)

i really have no idea why Mike Scott is still on the Sixers roster. I mean, i think Anthony Tolliver can even give you more...

great job by the NBA and refs fishing for another game to bring in some more money for their pockets. Sixers certainly share some blame though too, had their chances to end this game

Your boys flat out got beat. 
they did. Embiid went down, Ben let things go to his head, and Toby with an average game. Cost me some cash this one, but will load up next game if the Embiid injury isn't bad. Wiz seemed to blow their load in this one

Nope, these posts. 
Me saying that Washington was the better team tonight was bad?

Modogg saying we had our chances so we are to blame too, is bad?

Frost saying maybe the sixers suck and that Wash can come back and win this series is good?

Ok.

it is kind of weird seeing these Wiz fans. they are acting like they won the championship. Is this how bad it gets for some franchises to celebrate and get all giddy because you lose a series 4-1 instead of 4-0? 

i mean i am happy for them and hope they do well next year, but let's be serious here for a moment

Mo flat out blamed the refs and the NBA. 
Ya, I didn't agree it was the refs fault.  He also said the sixers were to blame.

And me saying we got beat and wash was the better team, that was apparently an issue to msudaisy.  What was wrong with that post?

Me saying that Washington was the better team tonight was bad?

Modogg saying we had our chances so we are to blame too, is bad?

Frost saying maybe the sixers suck and that Wash can come back and win this series is good?

Ok.
He was trash talking Modogg and why? Not because he blamed the 76ers or even the injury. He blamed the refs and NBA first and foremost. Just like always, but you skipped that part. 

He was trash talking Modogg and why? Not because he blamed the 76ers or even the injury. He blamed the refs and NBA first and foremost. Just like always, but you skipped that part. 
And would you mind telling me what was bad about my post saying we got beat and wash was the better team?

it is kind of weird seeing these Wiz fans. they are acting like they won the championship. Is this how bad it gets for some franchises to celebrate and get all giddy because you lose a series 4-1 instead of 4-0? 

i mean i am happy for them and hope they do well next year, but let's be serious here for a moment
I am old enough to remember when certain people just celebrated other teams losing after their team got knocked out by that team. *cough* Celtics beating 76ers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya modogg blamed the refs.  I don't love those takes.  I'm saying we are both saying that the sixers lost the game tonight and had chances and didn't take advantage of them.

Holy now even when you're modest in this thread you get jumped on.  Yikes.

No, I said we deserved to lose.  I said we aren't saying we didn't deserve to lose.  Washington was better.

You were all pissed off about that post of mine.
Not mad at all, but you are clearly upset. Relax it was one game. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Your team won 10 games just a few years ago. Relax. 

Not mad at, but you are clearly upset. Relax it was one game. 
I'm not upset we lost.  We deserved to lose.  Embiid out the game killed us, as did ben's ft shooting, as did us playing the bench so much in the 3rd quarter.  I've always been modest about the Sixers' success.  And was modest tonight and said we deserved to lose, and still got jumped on for that lol.  Have a good sleep.

I'm not upset we lost.  We deserved to lose.  Embiid out the game killed us, as did ben's ft shooting, as did us playing the bench so much in the 3rd quarter.  I've always been modest about the Sixers' success.  And was modest tonight and said we deserved to lose, and still got jumped on for that lol.  Have a good sleep.
was pleased with Korkmaz and Maxey tonight. Definite bit of a steal grabbing him at 21 this draft year. definitely deserved to lose, and little salty because i got caught live betting this game and digging myself a bit of a hole now  :kicksrock:

Ok so both of us are on the record saying we deserved to lose tonight. Everyone satisfied with that?
lol yeah, we definitely deserved. happy the bench did stotm back so happy with some of that. feel bad for Ben too because i'm guessing he will be shooting a thousand FTs tonight, knowiung he played his part in this loss. Hope Sam Cassell has some good words of advice for him

Who said you couldn’t be happy. Dude was literally making fun of......fans being happy. 
nah, not making fun. just was curious. If Sixers won a game last year instead of getting swept i wouldn't have cared at all. everyone knew the Sixers didn't have a chance in that series, guess it just has to do with a team newer to the playoffs and getting a win.

I mean it makes sense to me from the Grizzlies perspective with a bunch of young up and coming kids beginning their playoff runs, but with the Wiz, i don't know if their future is that bright

Users who are viewing this thread