What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (3 Viewers)

Im incredibly curious about the 538 projections.  Could be a make or break for their "schtick"
as of right now, they have Biden averaging 348 ECV's 90 times out of 100. But that changes considerably if Florida or Georgia or Pennsylvania go red.  

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
The only way exit polls are useful is if they somehow show Trump's lead as fairly narrow which would be very good news for Biden.
Is there a chart somewhere that shows the number of ballots by type and maybe when they would get counted?  I'm a simpleton and need something simple to follow.

Stock market is surging crazy for a second day.  Most statistics show a Biden victory and the market is pushing hard.  The market must believe Biden means stimulus.  Are there indicators that a Trump win would introduce immediate stimulus?

Stock market is surging crazy for a second day.  Most statistics show a Biden victory and the market is pushing hard.  The market must believe Biden means stimulus.  Are there indicators that a Trump win would introduce immediate stimulus?
I'm thinking has more to do with the fact that a Biden victory means a much better federal approach to the coronavirus. 

I think the market just wants certainty. A completed election gives that, no matter who wins.

I think the market just wants certainty. A completed election gives that, no matter who wins.
Interesting take.  This wasnt the case in 2016.  The market crumbled at the beginning of President Trumps administration.

Remember, if you are denied the right to vote, your response is, "Give me a provisional ballot with a receipt as required by law.”

If they reply, "Sir, this is a Starbucks and pants are required." 

Your reply: "provisional ballot please." Hold firm. Do not waiver.

/stolen joke
Nice steal

Is this where regular dude non PSF nerds can hang out and follow along with election stuff?  or is there another general thread for that?  

Is this where regular dude non PSF nerds can hang out and follow along with election stuff?  or is there another general thread for that?  
I think this is the thread you're looking for, and us PSF nerds will do our best not to #### it up for everyone.

Who ever wins, here is some helpful advice.  Do not post this:

"You're guy lost, its over, move along"

Great example.

Long-suffering Judge Emmet Sullivan just issued an order requiring the USPS to sweep a number of post offices around the country for any ballots that may have not yet been delivered.

Link

I think most of the people in the PSF are regular people that aren't political nerds.  It's not like the old days where there were always the same 10-15 posters arguing everyday.

Anyhow, looking forward to getting drunk with everyone. :thumbup:

Milwaukee County is live streaming its absentee ballot counting room --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddq_s84-334
Is this all a manual process? I understand not being on the cutting edge of technology, but there's been technology out there for a while that eliminates the need to count everything by hand.
that is cutting edge here in the waukee the process it replaced involved two rocks a rusty switchblade and the fender from a 76 skylark so hey it might not be better than whatever technology you fancy non midwesterners have but at least aint nobody getting tetanus from vote counting round here no more take that to the bank bromigos 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread