Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Let's lose some weight in 2021. Back to the grind... who else is in?


bostonfred

Recommended Posts

On 8/20/2021 at 3:45 PM, Alex P Keaton said:

This thread has been really quiet lately……

I've been eating all the everything and drinking more, but I'm back.  Mostly.  Detoxing a bit before draft weekend, get ####faced with my old college friends, and then back to being good for a while.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 3:13 PM, modogg said:

i'm trying to catch up in here, and i am sure some has been posted about this already, but how does anybody do good consuming enough protein during the day?

I have gone from 263 and am 218 as of this morning. Still going well, and broke through 1 or 2 plateaus so pleased. had a 4 day vacation where i went off the diet and was absolutely delighted that it only took me a few days to get back to where i was before our vacation. 

So was speaking with a nutritionist yesterday, and they recommend i get about 100 grams of protein a day. i counted up what i eat, and i am not even close. I figure my current plan is continuing with Intermittent Fasting until i get around 205, then switching to a little more focus on just protein to build up some more muscle mass.

any quick or easy cheats, or is it simply eating a bunch of grilled chicken?

Wow, great work getting down to that weight from where you were. What was your process and time frame to get there? I’m just back from vacation that probably put me within 10 of your high and need to be back in the 220s range ideally. Foot injury took away running a couple years back which was always my way out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First check in here in forever. Decided back in late April that I didn't want to be a fat ### anymore, even though I was never that fat it was still uncomfortable. Have put almost a thousand miles on my bike this summer and went to intermittent fasting, not quite paleo because I like beer too much duh, but close. Down 30 lb so far, I was at 187 this morning with my goal being 184 (high school weight) by my birthday which is Tuesday. I can get there with some magnesium citrate... #poop

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 3:13 PM, modogg said:

i'm trying to catch up in here, and i am sure some has been posted about this already, but how does anybody do good consuming enough protein during the day?

I have gone from 263 and am 218 as of this morning. Still going well, and broke through 1 or 2 plateaus so pleased. had a 4 day vacation where i went off the diet and was absolutely delighted that it only took me a few days to get back to where i was before our vacation. 

So was speaking with a nutritionist yesterday, and they recommend i get about 100 grams of protein a day. i counted up what i eat, and i am not even close. I figure my current plan is continuing with Intermittent Fasting until i get around 205, then switching to a little more focus on just protein to build up some more muscle mass.

any quick or easy cheats, or is it simply eating a bunch of grilled chicken?

Nice work on the weight loss so far.

Today I had coffee with milk and sugar and a chipotle chicken avocado and egg breakfast wrap from panera, a quarter of a chicken quesadilla, an Icelandic Provisions skyr yogurt with Kind granola and strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, and for dinner, a 5 oz salmon filet with black pepper sauce with a big bowl of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower with Kikkoman sweet soy sauce for rice.  

1835 calories

102g protein

50g fiber

2781mg sodium 

After exercise I'm well under my goal of 1500 calories for the day. 

I got about 20-30g protein in each meal, broken into 

Swap out the wrap, salmon and quesadilla for some shrimp, or scallops, or an omelet with black beans and cheese, or some turkey chili, or a carnitas burrito (no rice), or a protein shake... or just a burger with ketchup and a bun if that's what I want.. there's a zillion ways to get 20 or 30g protein without eating boneless skinless chicken breast plain at every meal.  And while there's some debate over this, @BassNBrewand others will point out that your body can't necessarily absorb much more protein in one meal than that. 

Everyone is different but it helps me to have a few mainstays like the yogurt/berries/granola and my bowl of veggies at night, and then make my daily protein different each day.  Then when I grocery shop I can just get the staples, then pick out the proteins I think I'll want this week. Shrimp, salmon, chicken quesadilla and some buffalo chicken this week.  Last week it was haddock and sesame chicken as I was getting back into the diet flow. Protein is expensive but cooking it at home helps. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, AAABatteries said:

 

Chicken and protein bars (not super for you and the taste is just alright).  I found a low carb version from Costco that I like - maybe have 3-4 a week.  I also eat canned tuna and occasionally red meat.  Probably my secret protein weapon is black beans - love them and they (I think) are pretty healthy for you.  I will open a full can, heat them up and add whatever I'm feeling like - pico, jalapeno's, guac, rarely sour cream.  It's very filling, I think delicious and cheap.

I try to avoid processed meat.

In order to consume at least 100 g of protein each day, you need to eat protein packed foods at every meal and snack.  If you eat 5 times/day, make sure you eat some protein at every meal.  Start the day with milk, eggs, peanut butter.   Eat protein bars and protein drinks.  Tuna is a super convenient way to get protein.  Eat lean meat at most meals.    Snack on peanuts.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Yeah, well none of us are perfect.   At least that’s what I’ve learned from this thread.   Except for @Corporation.  Just a machine.

Ha! An old rusty machine.  Just realized that I dropped off with my daily updates.  I did hit my target goal of 185 (185.2 to be exact so close enough) before my birthday on August 10.  After the birthday festivities I was 190.8.  Currently holding in the 187 - 188 neighborhood, which feels about right.  I'll still keep the guardrail of 190 but probably won't drop all the way to 185 again.

I hope you are all doing well! I'm joining the Y tomorrow to get some focused weight training on my surgically repaired shoulder.  Still missing some range of motion but overall pain free.  They also have a spin class I have some friends in so looking to improve my cardio as well.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bakes said:

First check in here in forever. Decided back in late April that I didn't want to be a fat ### anymore, even though I was never that fat it was still uncomfortable. Have put almost a thousand miles on my bike this summer and went to intermittent fasting, not quite paleo because I like beer too much duh, but close. Down 30 lb so far, I was at 187 this morning with my goal being 184 (high school weight) by my birthday which is Tuesday. I can get there with some magnesium citrate... #poop

This is awesome, congrats!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 3:13 PM, modogg said:

i'm trying to catch up in here, and i am sure some has been posted about this already, but how does anybody do good consuming enough protein during the day?

I have gone from 263 and am 218 as of this morning. Still going well, and broke through 1 or 2 plateaus so pleased. had a 4 day vacation where i went off the diet and was absolutely delighted that it only took me a few days to get back to where i was before our vacation. 

So was speaking with a nutritionist yesterday, and they recommend i get about 100 grams of protein a day. i counted up what i eat, and i am not even close. I figure my current plan is continuing with Intermittent Fasting until i get around 205, then switching to a little more focus on just protein to build up some more muscle mass.

any quick or easy cheats, or is it simply eating a bunch of grilled chicken?

I've had a similar weight loss and while I try to keep an eye on protein, I'm with you that some muscle loss is a certainty and I'd rather focus on getting back to the proper weight and then address the protein/muscle issue. 

I keep an eye on protein, but haven't gone the shake/powder route yet. My wife gets protein shakes from Costco that are 26g of protein for 130 calories or so. Likely a decent option when it's time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Gawain said:

I've had a similar weight loss and while I try to keep an eye on protein, I'm with you that some muscle loss is a certainty and I'd rather focus on getting back to the proper weight and then address the protein/muscle issue. 

I keep an eye on protein, but haven't gone the shake/powder route yet. My wife gets protein shakes from Costco that are 26g of protein for 130 calories or so. Likely a decent option when it's time.

You're going to lose muscle when you lose fat.  Your body doesn't make it that easy for you.  But having enough protein while losing weight may help tip the ratio of fat to muscle in the right direction.

You can gain muscle while in a calorie deficit, but you do a bad job of losing weight and a bad job of adding muscle.  Your body needs protein to add muscle mass but it also needs energy so you can make "newb gains" but you can't really get jacked.  What you apparently can do though is tone up and keep some of the muscle you have.  And you can develop good habits and good form so when you flip the switch from losing weight to adding muscle, you're already partway there. 

One thing I really liked about doing yoga while losing weight was that it still had all its benefits - improving flexibility, getting good at some of the poses, meditation/mindfulness - but also helped strengthen the muscles where I was weakest.  I didn't get big pecs from downward facing dog, but all the tiny little stabilizer muscles in my leg got stronger each time I did balance poses and stood on one leg.  My shoulders felt it every time I went from holding them out at my sides for a long time to holding myself up in down dog. My arms got stronger doing planks and chatarangas so I could start a pushup program afterwards.  There were days I was dripping with sweat and days I was just feeling good and stretchy.  And it's a great way to prepare for the transition because you learn to set aside some time but the free yoga with adriene videos are mostly 20 to 30 minutes so you can squeeze them in between meetings or after work or whenever. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Wow, great work getting down to that weight from where you were. What was your process and time frame to get there? I’m just back from vacation that probably put me within 10 of your high and need to be back in the 220s range ideally. Foot injury took away running a couple years back which was always my way out. 

i'll try a TLDR version :). I weighed myself a few weeks before Christmas and was the heaviest i have ever been. Somehow made a hard line in the sand that i would never buy a size 40 pants and if i ever cracked 250 i had to address. 

started in January with a rowing machine and doing intermittent fasting. try to get to rowing regularly, but it is tough with my kid. Intermittent fast with the "Zero" app, started me getting into it slow and have progressed well and in the middle of a 44 hour fast. It isn't fun and likely not for everyone, but worked great for me and worked much better then counting calories, etc. for me. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

You're going to lose muscle when you lose fat.  Your body doesn't make it that easy for you.  But having enough protein while losing weight may help tip the ratio of fat to muscle in the right direction.

You can gain muscle while in a calorie deficit, but you do a bad job of losing weight and a bad job of adding muscle.  Your body needs protein to add muscle mass but it also needs energy so you can make "newb gains" but you can't really get jacked.  What you apparently can do though is tone up and keep some of the muscle you have.  And you can develop good habits and good form so when you flip the switch from losing weight to adding muscle, you're already partway there. 

One thing I really liked about doing yoga while losing weight was that it still had all its benefits - improving flexibility, getting good at some of the poses, meditation/mindfulness - but also helped strengthen the muscles where I was weakest.  I didn't get big pecs from downward facing dog, but all the tiny little stabilizer muscles in my leg got stronger each time I did balance poses and stood on one leg.  My shoulders felt it every time I went from holding them out at my sides for a long time to holding myself up in down dog. My arms got stronger doing planks and chatarangas so I could start a pushup program afterwards.  There were days I was dripping with sweat and days I was just feeling good and stretchy.  And it's a great way to prepare for the transition because you learn to set aside some time but the free yoga with adriene videos are mostly 20 to 30 minutes so you can squeeze them in between meetings or after work or whenever. 

these from youtube? i have been a heavy lifter most of my life, but seeing how i am not tackling people or having to get past 250+ people anymore, happy to go a yoga route so i can move my body around better. i found it on youtube, just want to make sure because i want to do Yoga focused on strength building too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, modogg said:

i'll try a TLDR version :). I weighed myself a few weeks before Christmas and was the heaviest i have ever been. Somehow made a hard line in the sand that i would never buy a size 40 pants and if i ever cracked 250 i had to address. 

started in January with a rowing machine and doing intermittent fasting. try to get to rowing regularly, but it is tough with my kid. Intermittent fast with the "Zero" app, started me getting into it slow and have progressed well and in the middle of a 44 hour fast. It isn't fun and likely not for everyone, but worked great for me and worked much better then counting calories, etc. for me. 

Great work buddy, I hear you on vacation I cringed and bought my first 40 using the it’s on sale excuse. Time to grind it off. Keep up the good work!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2021 at 8:48 PM, Clown Car said:

Tell me about your behavioral changes. 

1. I've long been a runner, but I decided at the beginning of the pandemic that I would go every day, both for health and for sanity (a lot of days, especially early in the pandemic it was my only opportunity to leave the house). I would estimate that, in the past year and a half, I've missed maybe 10 days total. I just kind of decided this was going to be a new part of my routine, like brushing my teeth.

2. I generally eat healthy when I plan out my meals in advance; the scenarios that really trip me up are unpredictable moments -- dinner at a fancy restaurant, the hor d'ouvres at a reception, the brownies left in the office kitchen. Guess what I wasn't doing a lot of during the pandemic? Instead, I really went hard in the other direction and embraced routine in just about all my meals. I would guess that I have the same breakfast 6-7 days a week and the same lunch 4-5 days. Also makes it much easier to track everything on Noom.

3. With snacks, I tried to exercise more portion control. Sometimes it feels really silly, like only having four almonds. But one thing I realized was that, lots of times, I'm more bored than hungry, so just having something small is enough to tide me over.

4. I looked for small adjustments I could make to my diet (this was an idea I got from "Mindless Eating", which I read years ago). So, for example, I decided I could mostly cut out carbs like crackers or chips when I snacked. Instead, I'll typically have baby carrots with hummus.

The key point I want to get across is not that all of these changes are things other people should copy, but that they were small things that felt very doable to me and didn't really impact my quality of life. I don't feel very deprived in my diet; in fact, one other habit that I've developed over the past year has been finding local craft breweries and having one every night with dinner. Maybe I would have lost even more weight without that, but I really look forward to that beer, especially if I'm trying a new one.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, modogg said:

these from youtube? i have been a heavy lifter most of my life, but seeing how i am not tackling people or having to get past 250+ people anymore, happy to go a yoga route so i can move my body around better. i found it on youtube, just want to make sure because i want to do Yoga focused on strength building too. 

Yes adriene is entirely free on YouTube.  Start with 30 days of yoga to learn the poses and then if you want harder ones yoga with tim gets good reviews but it's hard to keep up if you don't know what the words mean

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ignatiusjreilly said:

The key point I want to get across is not that all of these changes are things other people should copy, but that they were small things that felt very doable to me and didn't really impact my quality of life. I don't feel very deprived in my diet; in fact, one other habit that I've developed over the past year has been finding local craft breweries and having one every night with dinner. Maybe I would have lost even more weight without that, but I really look forward to that beer, especially if I'm trying a new one.

To be clear, I have one beer every night with dinner, not an entire brewery. :banned:

Speaking of which, am I the only one who finds as he gets older that the limiting factor in consumption of alcoholic beverages is less the alcohol and more the volume? The thought of drinking 4-5 beers in an evening grosses me out not because it would get me drunk but because it would make me feel disgusting to drink that much of any liquid, alcoholic or not

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ignatiusjreilly said:

To be clear, I have one beer every night with dinner, not an entire brewery. :banned:

Speaking of which, am I the only one who finds as he gets older that the limiting factor in consumption of alcoholic beverages is less the alcohol and more the volume? The thought of drinking 4-5 beers in an evening grosses me out not because it would get me drunk but because it would make me feel disgusting to drink that much of any liquid, alcoholic or not

I try to drink Guinness or Sam when I drink beer so I fill up quickly. It's hard to guzzle Guinness. Probably the same with most of your craft beers. 

I can still get in trouble with wine though.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bostonfred said:

I try to drink Guinness or Sam when I drink beer so I fill up quickly. It's hard to guzzle Guinness. Probably the same with most of your craft beers. 

I can still get in trouble with wine though.  

I can guzzle like three guinness in a row fwiw.  Less carbonation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tracked calories and went over maintenance today but did so... much... physical... labor... I have no idea how many calories I burned but I didn't eat until I was hungry and I ate nothing but healthy foods so I'm chalking it up as a win.  

Also it turns out it was the evaporator on my furnace dumping water... not the hurricane, not the water heater, but the furnace.  I think that's good news because it means this isn't a flood zone issue so I'm chalking that up as a win, too. 

And really, the fact that I'm so sore right now I can barely move, that's like exercising at the gym but for free

Everything coming up millhouse!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ignatiusjreilly said:

To be clear, I have one beer every night with dinner, not an entire brewery. :banned:

Speaking of which, am I the only one who finds as he gets older that the limiting factor in consumption of alcoholic beverages is less the alcohol and more the volume? The thought of drinking 4-5 beers in an evening grosses me out not because it would get me drunk but because it would make me feel disgusting to drink that much of any liquid, alcoholic or not

 

Heh heh....yeah. :oldunsure:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, bostonfred said:

I try to drink Guinness or Sam when I drink beer so I fill up quickly. It's hard to guzzle Guinness. Probably the same with most of your craft beers. 

Yeah, that could be a factor. I know some guys switch to light beers as they get older for exactly that reason, but to me light beer has always been in the same category as fat-free ice cream. If I'm going to indulge, I'd much rather enjoy it in moderation than fill up with a crappy facsimile.

Also, you inadvertently hit on my biggest pet peeve with the craft beer industry: Enough with the ##### IPAs already! I don't hate them, and will drink one if that's the only option (though I find they don't go very well with food). But Good Lord, when I discover a new craft brewery, it's such a bummer to see that, of their 10 beers, six of them are some kind of IPA (DIPA, NEIPA, hazy, etc). Even worse when two more are sours.

OK, back to the subject at hand.

Edited by ignatiusjreilly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bostonfred said:

I signed up for the Chance for Hope Going Gold Fun Run on Sep 11, 2021!

https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/Pearland/Chanceforhope

Not sure if @bigbottom has already posted here but I didn't see this until tonight- last chance to get a t shirt before race day


thanks Fred!  If you’re doing the virtual run, you can run whenever you like in September. We’re ordering extra shirts, so if you sign up in the next day or two, you should still get one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I'm doing a thing and it is working for me.  My wife talked me into it and I'm down from 236 to 210 since June 7th.

Not going to poke through 36 pages to see if it is mentioned or not, but we have been doing 75 Hard (follow 7 simple rules every day for 75 straight days..no misses).  I technically started on June 7th, but got sick after a few weeks and had to start over as I couldn't maintain the workout routine for a couple of days.  I have 19 days left to get to my 75 straight.

I feel better than I have in a few years and look better than I have since I hit 30 (I'm 43).  I've never gotten in terrible shape as I've been officiating basketball and football consistently for the past 11 years and continued to lift and play basketball (off and on) every year of my adult life.  But I honestly never thought I could get down below 220 and stay there, but I've reshaped things from a fat gut to muscular arms/shoulders.

Anywho, just thought I'd drop a note in here to let guys know there is still hope after 40 and it doesn't take reinventing the wheel.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm back. So hard to lose weight, but man oh man, so easy to put it back on. Was down to 220, but now at 247. Beer, soda and crap food. Today is day one.

Goal is to lose 10 pounds in next 10 days and get 40 miles of walking in.

Edited by ex-ghost
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been low 280's for a couple of weeks now.  I am gonna decrease my carbs from 10-20 a day to less than 10 to get moving again.  Still haven't exercised since I started in June, lol.  Haven't cheated once in ten weeks since I began fwiw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PIK95 said:

I have been low 280's for a couple of weeks now.  I am gonna decrease my carbs from 10-20 a day to less than 10 to get moving again.  Still haven't exercised since I started in June, lol.  Haven't cheated once in ten weeks since I began fwiw.

Have you tried fasting?  A 24 hour fast might kickstart you.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2021 at 11:13 AM, Gawain said:

218.4 today. 1 pound last week. 57.6 overall. Goal is to lose 5 pounds a month between now and the New Year. Start 2022 in Onederland.

218.1 today. .3 of a pound last week, 57.9 overall. Was at 215.6 yesterday, but que sera sera. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2021 at 10:02 AM, Gawain said:

218.1 today. .3 of a pound last week, 57.9 overall. Was at 215.6 yesterday, but que sera sera. 

215.3 today. 2.8 pounds last week. 60.7 overall. Had an anniversary dinner with my wife and she posted a couple of photos. Family friend reached out to make sure I wasn’t sick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gawain said:

215.3 today. 2.8 pounds last week. 60.7 overall. Had an anniversary dinner with my wife and she posted a couple of photos. Family friend reached out to make sure I wasn’t sick.

That's really cool.  Especially that you are NOT sick.  I have been on a bit of a plateau.  Yesterday I put on some forty four shorts and they were falling off.  I pulled out my old size forty (fifteen years old, lol) for the heck of it and they are super loose.  I have lost a few sizes since June and didn't even realize.  It was a good feeling.

Edited by PIK95
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Clown Car said:

Well I’ve been stupid the last couple months and this last week in particular. Vacation, birthdays, weekends with friends. Always a reason to over indulge. So I’m back up to 203. Not happy. 

Sorry you are feeling down.  I have been there.  This Keto thing has been pretty easy to keep up for me.  Berries and watermelon take the place of any cheat I might want to do.  Not sure what you have been trying, but I would say try this.  I don't count anything.  I don't exercise   I just avoid carbs mostly.  I don't drink either fwiw. Its not super hard.  Good luck.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, PIK95 said:

That's really cool.  Especially that you are NOT sick.  I have been on a bit of a plateau.  Yesterday I put on some forty four shorts and they were falling off.  I pulled out my old size forty (fifteen years old, lol) for the heck of it and they are super loose.  I have lost a few sizes since June and didn't even realize.  It was a good feeling.

Eating nuts on keto? Whenever I just try to watch what I eat I fall into the "nuts are healthy" trap. Sure, for someone who can eat 12 cashews nuts are good, but I can pound 1200 calories of pistachios and then go eat dinner. 

Grats on getting out of the 44s. I think that clothing not fitting and/or getting back into clothes that haven't fit in a while is one of the greatest rewards (besides that health stuff and being around for the kids)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Eating nuts on keto? Whenever I just try to watch what I eat I fall into the "nuts are healthy" trap. Sure, for someone who can eat 12 cashews nuts are good, but I can pound 1200 calories of pistachios and then go eat dinner. 

Grats on getting out of the 44s. I think that clothing not fitting and/or getting back into clothes that haven't fit in a while is one of the greatest rewards (besides that health stuff and being around for the kids)

I eat a small hand full of cashews most every day, as an after dinner snack.  I don't count them, but I do have big hands lol

And thanks for the words.  Probably because of my ADD, I never even considered my clothes wouldn't fit any more.  I was shocked before I was happy, lol.

Edited by PIK95
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So this might sound stupid but I’m hoping it helps me get over this slump. As fate would allow, I have an old friend from high school/college years who has entered a PhD program for counseling or life coaching and needed three volunteers to be her guinea pigs. I volunteered and told her I want to break my sugar addiction. We had our first session last night. I’m back on the no sugar wagon. I’m going to take @PIK95advice and not count things, but just not eat carbs/sugary things. Meat/fruit/vegetables. Drink nothing but water. Let’s see how this plays out. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just read these articles to set my mind for the day:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/3-step-plan-to-stop-sugar-cravings

 

Then thought about ways to reward myself for success. I decide 1) to spend money on good salads from places here in my little town (support local) and 2) after a week or month spend money on a good massage. 

Money is precious to me because I don’t make any. My husband is the sole wage earner so for me to spend on myself I need to feel good about it. This is a me thing, not a him thing. He doesn’t pay bills or know what I spend on anything let alone treats for myself. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...