What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Saints at Eagles +8 (42.5)*** This One Hurts (2 Viewers)

Looked like the Saints had the ball but then it was a melee down there, Philly ends up getting the ball and I don't know how they did that with 3-4 Saints all over top the ball and they missed it...crazy. 

Looked like the Saints had the ball but then it was a melee down there, Philly ends up getting the ball and I don't know how they did that with 3-4 Saints all over top the ball and they missed it...crazy. 
I could give you a few examples with a Grandfather, cousin and knowing a few others who played football. Theres a lot of dirty stuff that goes on in piles and nothing is off limits. Eye gouging, family jewels squeezing grabbing, shoving a thumb finger up where the sun don't shine, etc etc etc 

RB carried it 18 times today. Doesn't sound like much but 2 weeks ago they lost to Seattle by 6. Halftime they were down by 8. RB carried it 9 times and Wentz threw 45 times.
Yep play calling is a big difference. Any legit Eagles fan who follows the team should be PO'd today. Not that we won but everything we've asked them to do to help Wentz they did for Hurts. I don't know why and this should be one of the first questions asked and if Doug tries to run around the bush on it you keep going after him till you get a response. Zero excuse for this. if thats something that is a Wentz issue then fine, but if not thats coaching Malpractice right there and is a fireable offense. 

Yep play calling is a big difference. Any legit Eagles fan who follows the team should be PO'd today. Not that we won but everything we've asked them to do to help Wentz they did for Hurts. I don't know why and this should be one of the first questions asked and if Doug tries to run around the bush on it you keep going after him till you get a response. Zero excuse for this. if thats something that is a Wentz issue then fine, but if not thats coaching Malpractice right there and is a fireable offense. 
It’s definitely odd how they completely changed the game plan.  I agree that they did Wentz no favors this year.

It’s definitely odd how they completely changed the game plan.  I agree that they did Wentz no favors this year.
I didn't even get into the keeping the guy who talked poorly about him and keeping said guy as a starter or the other stuff. Like I said earlier, if I'm Wentz I don't blame him if he wants out. This team doesn't deserve a franchise QB if thats how you treat them. Imagine if GB treated Rodgers this way early on or your Steelers did the same to Ben early in his career? 

I didn't even get into the keeping the guy who talked poorly about him and keeping said guy as a starter or the other stuff. Like I said earlier, if I'm Wentz I don't blame him if he wants out. This team doesn't deserve a franchise QB if thats how you treat them. Imagine if GB treated Rodgers this way early on or your Steelers did the same to Ben early in his career? 
What I don’t understand is that many of their actions say they don’t believe in him, but giving him all that money says they do.

The Alshon thing continues to make no sense. Fulgham was lights out for 5 weeks and now it's like they may just cut him in the off season. 

What I don’t understand is that many of their actions say they don’t believe in him, but giving him all that money says they do.
Yeah you pay the guy saying we believe in him but then everything else they do says no. It's a recipe for disaster. This is unacceptable for an organization like the Eagles. I'd expect this from the Jets or Browns not us 

The Alshon thing continues to make no sense. Fulgham was lights out for 5 weeks and now it's like they may just cut him in the off season. 
Yep I knew after they found out he was the leaker they tried to get rid of him. But if they couldn't get rid of him at least bench him. They did look into possible conduct detrimental to get out of the deal without paying him. I don't know if they didn't have enough for the grounds of it, what they were going to argue they couldn't or what. But if you are doing all of that then the next best thing if any of that can't be done is just keeping him inactive every week. Yet they continue to play him over Fulgham? Someone has to be telling Doug to keep playing ALshon or something. 

Yep I knew after they found out he was the leaker they tried to get rid of him. But if they couldn't get rid of him at least bench him. They did look into possible conduct detrimental to get out of the deal without paying him. I don't know if they didn't have enough for the grounds of it, what they were going to argue they couldn't or what. But if you are doing all of that then the next best thing if any of that can't be done is just keeping him inactive every week. Yet they continue to play him over Fulgham? Someone has to be telling Doug to keep playing ALshon or something. 
Only explanation. Which if it is Howie, then reporters need to sniff that out and get him the hell out of here. 

Users who are viewing this thread