What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**San Fran at Arizona -3(48.5)** The Murray Report (1 Viewer)

Great tackle by Budda. 

The team has sucked today but he's made some big time open field tackles.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was not a finalist.  The other 3 teams ganged up on DeAngelo and Gary. And DeAngelo was butt hurt

Christ. Too easy. Wilson looked like he scored the play before.

How are you competing for the playoffs and this lifeless?!?! It's been all game.

Big missed PAT.

Man all these Prime commentary options are just BRUTAL!!!! Nearly as brutal as the Cards performance today so far.

Storm-Kramer (sp) probably the best of the ones I've listened to.

I thought/hoped Wilson scored there! I'm not going to win since I playing against Kamara owner but I could have made him sweat a bit!

Man all these Prime commentary options are just BRUTAL!!!!

Storm-Kramer (sp) probably the best of the ones I've listened to.
Storm-Kremer was awful for the two minutes I watched during the Dan Arnold fumble review. Only needed two minutes to figure out I didn't want to listen at all. 

I thought/hoped Wilson scored there! I'm not going to win since I playing against Kamara owner but I could have made him sweat a bit!
He scored. It was just a bad call. That's going to cost people championships, as I noted upthread. That's terrible. 

He scored. It was just a bad call. That's going to cost people championships, as I noted upthread. That's terrible. 
While that sucks...and Id have loved some more from he and Kittle...getting 25.5 (non-ppr) from him is flat out great.  And 6.9 from Kittle is more than I have been getting from TEs for a while.

Say what you want about the 49ers, they have grit and heart. 

Niners just destroying the Cards upfront on both sides of the ball.

Unreal how lifeless the Cards have looked all game long. No emotion whatsoever.

Amazon Kramer/Storm commentary: "They don't have to run a play before the 2 min warning"

....when it's abundantly clear by the clocks they do. :lmao:  

Why? This is exactly what the Bears needed.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Bears lost their game with Green Bay and AZ snuck back in there. 

They're not losing to the Jags, though. The Jags are basically actively tanking. No Robinson, no Minshew. Ozigbo or Dare and Glennon tomorrow. 

Amazon Kramer/Storm commentary: "They don't have to run a play before the 2 min warning"

....when it's abundantly clear by the clocks they do. :lmao:  
I'm telling you, they're terrible. They really will reaffirm a stereotype if you listen long enough. The woman -- Joy Taylor -- on Scouts is ten times better. 

I'm telling you, they're terrible. They really will reaffirm a stereotype if you listen long enough. The woman -- Joy Taylor -- on Scouts is ten times better. 
They are terrible. Every option is terrible.

Would watch game on mute before Joy Taylor (if that's the female's name on that) though. Lasted about 5 minutes listening to her.

Haven't we seen enough of the Bears on prime time this year? Which pummeling was your favorite? 

I would much rather watch the Cardinals in the playoffs - the Bears are a horrible team!

Users who are viewing this thread