What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Rams at Seahawks -3(41.5)*** (2 Viewers)

Russ has 5 completions in the #######g game. I have no idea why Russ gets flummoxed when he sees the Rams, it's insane. You don't have to let Russ cook but this is the complete opposite of letting Russ cook.

I’m shocked that on 3rd and 1 Seattle has given it to Carson instead of letting Russ scramble for it. I’d bet the house on 4th and 1 he fakes a hand off and keeps it

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ getting effectively outdueled by a combo of a guy who's going to the hospital in a neck stabilizer and a dude with a broken thumb.  What in the world.

Presuming (a fair thing to do imo) the bears don't beat the saints, watching the Rams play against the MVP next week should be fun.

Normally I am a fan of the "pretend to let the punt bounce and then try to advance it a couple of yards" move, but I might have to rethink that philosophy.

Step one in the highly unlikely scenario that Tampa Bay will only have to play 1 road game and that's today at Washington. 

5-6-7 seeds all win out in the NFC and the first domino looks like it is going to fall. 

Go Bucs!

With the new playoff format if Chicago beats NO and TB beats Washington a wildcard team would get to host a divisional round playoff game which has never happened before in the history of the NFL.

With the new playoff format if Chicago beats NO and TB beats Washington a wildcard team would get to host a divisional round playoff game which has never happened before in the history of the NFL.
Well that's kinda because it was never technically possible before?

Users who are viewing this thread