Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Baltimore at Tennessee +3.5(54.5)***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop throwing those backwards passes #######

Works every time   Hate to go to the well so early.

It's a deliciously obscure reference that people younger than me won't get on their own.

I find the common games interesting since the divisions played each other there’s a lot of them. Obviously the Titans won the head to head in Bmore, in OT. 
 

Houston- Titans played 2 really tight game against them. Ravens blew them out on the road. 
Jags- Titans played one close and one blowout, Ravens blew them out

Colts- a lopsided win and lopsided loss for the Titans. Ravens blew them out on the road

Pitt- Titans one close loss. One close-ish loss (by the Ravens JV), one close loss.

Cleveland- Tenn got blown out, Ravens one blowout win, one close win.

Cincy- Tenn got blown out, Ravens won 2 blowouts.

 

That’s 7-2 for the Ravens with 6 blowout wins and both losses close. Titans went 5-4 with 3 blowout losses and only 2 blowout wins. Ravens blew out the other 3 divisional foes of the Titans. Titans went 0-3 against the rest of the Ravens division with 2 of those losses blowouts. I’m guessing these common games have something to do with the line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

This game is the football equivalent of a tractor pull.

Even if you don't quite get what I mean, you get what I mean. 

It's the Spaghetti Western of football games.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so looking forward to this game. Henry has really produced against the Ravens the last few times he has played them and Jackson has not yet had an error free game. I am thinking that Baltimore is on the rise and will win. Henry could still get his, close to or over 100 yards and a TD, but the Ravens offense will explode today against the week Titans defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

While they were still winning games at the end of the season, the 2019 Ravens were the classic case of a team that peaked too early.   The 2020 Ravens are peaking at just the right time, as they coming into the playoffs on a roll and looking scary good.  Meanwhile, the Titans have shown that they are a team that can be taken to the woodshed if they are off their game (see their beatdown losses vs the Packers, Colts, Browns and freaking Bengals).  The line makes total sense to me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltimore has to find a way to hit Tannehill early. If they let that dude sit back there off of play-action, he'll tear them up.

For Tennessee, they have to seal the edges. The Ravens have been feasting running wide lately.

I think this is going to be a bruising, bloody battle. Relatively low-scoring, too.

I'm going Baltimore 23, Tennessee 18 with Justin Tucker's foot being MVP.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

They know each other well. Gut says Titans are very confident against Ravens. Look for a knock down drag out playoff intense game.

Titans-30.....Ravens-27

Link to post
Share on other sites

From Warren Sharp twitter:

Baltimore's 20 drives v TEN in regulation these last 2 games: only 3 punts,  8 turnovers (including downs),  8 red zone trips, only 2/8 TD's

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is insane for a wild card game. Seems more like a divisional round matchup. A good case for reseeding the whole playoffs, but it is what it is. Think Ravens probably eek it out with a late Tucker fg 27-24. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

This is insane for a wild card game. Seems more like a divisional round matchup. A good case for reseeding the whole playoffs, but it is what it is. Think Ravens probably eek it out with a late Tucker fg 27-24. 

How so?

If you seeded by record, ignoring division, you'd still have this game as the 4/5.  You could make that argument in the NFC. 

Even if you seeded by a college type ranking, at best one of those might be over Pittsburgh but that's not definitive. 

The AFC is just really good this year. The Chiefs are fairly clearly the best, then you could have just about any order 2-7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

How so?

If you seeded by record, ignoring division, you'd still have this game as the 4/5.  You could make that argument in the NFC. 

Even if you seeded by a college type ranking, at best one of those might be over Pittsburgh but that's not definitive. 

The AFC is just really good this year. The Chiefs are fairly clearly the best, then you could have just about any order 2-7.

Yeah I guess not a big shift, but Washington and Chicago are the clear 2 worst playoff teams. Seems like the matchups could shift a bit based on that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

Yeah I guess not a big shift, but Washington and Chicago are the clear 2 worst playoff teams. Seems like the matchups could shift a bit based on that. 

Washington made a decent case that they're not the 2nd worst team, the bears are the 7th seed now. If you put Washington at 6, they might have beaten Seattle yesterday. 

I'm not really disagreeing, but I just don't think it's a huge deal.

Or do you mean ignoring conference?

Edited by -OZ-
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -OZ- said:

Washington made a decent case that they're not the 2nd worst team, the bears are the 7th seed now. If you put Washington at 6, they might have beaten Seattle yesterday. 

I'm not really disagreeing, but I just don't think it's a huge deal.

Or do you mean ignoring conference?

Yeah if they ignored conference.

In my head, Tenn and Baltimore are both top 8 teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens mantra today is Finish

Finish red zone drives with TDs

Finish each tackle on Henry

Finish the second half as strong as the first

My biggest fear is Peters gambling and getting burned over the top if/when Ravens go single high Safety to bring 8 in the box vs Henry

And Queen needs to stand up and fill his gap 

But Ravens O is on unprecedented run and I like them 34-23

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

Yeah if they ignored conference.

In my head, Tenn and Baltimore are both top 8 teams. 

Sure. They're both in the 2nd tier IMO. Only clearly behind green bay and KC. Probably behind Buffalo. Then there's a bunch of teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

This game is the football equivalent of a tractor pull.

Even if you don't quite get what I mean, you get what I mean. 

:shrug: I have no idea what you mean.

This is the best game of the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Sure. They're both in the 2nd tier IMO. Only clearly behind green bay and KC. Probably behind Buffalo. Then there's a bunch of teams. 

Yep. I think I would have NO ahead of them. But right there. Anyway, should be a great game. Good luck. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That hit Andrews in the chest.

 

EDIT: Is it me or is that a lot of people in the crowd?

 

Edited by The Frankman
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

How many people are there? Sounds loudish 

 

1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

That hit Andrews in the chest.

 

EDIT: Is it me or is that a lot of people in the crowd?

 

There's no COVID in Tennessee.

Or so the government thinks

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -OZ- said:

 

There's no COVID in Tennessee.

Or so the government thinks

I will not make covid comments

I will not make covid comments

I will not make covid comments...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cobbler1 said:

Christ Andrews. Not this #### again.

He has to catch that, but ball could have been thrown a little more in front of him. I thought Jackson was going to hit Brown on the next level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wgoldsph said:

I will not make covid comments

I will not make covid comments

I will not make covid comments...

Sorry, my in laws live there, and wife and daughter take frequent trips to Memphis. it's frustrating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...