Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Baltimore at Tennessee +3.5(54.5)***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop throwing those backwards passes #######

Works every time   Hate to go to the well so early.

It's a deliciously obscure reference that people younger than me won't get on their own.

How is that OPI and what Brown did not? What happened to letting them play?

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a feeling it was going to be the Ravens kicking a FG making it 20-13...shocked they made it but committed a flag in the process

Assuming the Titans can actually hit a drive and score a TD...they will go for 2 POINTS, and they absolutely must since they haven't scored most of the entire game. 

Edited by Ministry of Pain
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those "not becoming your parents" commercials are now just jabs at nice older people and I don't really think I care for them.

harumph. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

The officials in these games are a ####### joke 

Year after year. It’s a ####### shame

The officials in the NFL are always crap.  Why can't we have a crew in NY handle all this #### already?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

The officials in these games are a ####### joke 

Year after year. It’s a ####### shame

4th Q gonna belong to the zebras

clutch all year

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Those "not becoming your parents" commercials are now just jabs at nice older people and I don't really think I care for them.

harumph. 

It's okay buddy, we all get old eventually.

Either that or we die young.

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Those "not becoming your parents" commercials are now just jabs at nice older people and I don't really think I care for them.

harumph. 

Spoken like a man who had a big lunch and is just going to have a snack for supper.

  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Capella said:

That was the most cowardly punt I’ve ever seen in my life, we should all stand and applaud. 

Ed McMahon- "You are CORRECT, SIR!"

@surrender_index: TEN decided to punt to BAL from the BAL 40 on 4th & 2 with 10:06 remaining in the 4th while losing 13 to 17.

With a Surrender Index of 138.87, this punt ranks at the 100th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2020 season, and the 99.92nd percentile of all punts since 2009.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Those "not becoming your parents" commercials are now just jabs at nice older people and I don't really think I care for them.

harumph. 

And get off my lawn

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JaxBill said:

And get off my lawn

I don't holler at them to get off my lawn. I give them some root beer candy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans would be wise to hit the jackpot slot machine and toss it long for either WR they can find flying down the field...might get a flag if nothing else. Down 7, you need to hit a long play, FG no good, time to test these skill position guys and see if they can deliver in money time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

@rodger: They didn't question Tennessee's decision to punt on 4th and 2 at all on the main broadcast.
On the ESPN+ broadcast, everybody in the room yelled WHAT!??!?!, Laura Rutledge quickly explained the analytics on why they should have gone for it, and @minakimes made this expression https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1348365727644921864/photo/1

Mina Kimes now followed too. Keep posting good football Twitter feeds. Can always use them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

Ed McMahon- "You are CORRECT, SIR!"

@surrender_index: TEN decided to punt to BAL from the BAL 40 on 4th & 2 with 10:06 remaining in the 4th while losing 13 to 17.

With a Surrender Index of 138.87, this punt ranks at the 100th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2020 season, and the 99.92nd percentile of all punts since 2009.

Punting there DECREASED their odds of winning by 8%. That’s an absolutely massive swing on one play.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

Titans would be wise to hit the jackpot slot machine and toss it long for either WR they can find flying down the field...might get a flag if nothing else. Down 7, you need to hit a long play, FG no good, time to test these skill position guys and see if they can deliver in money time. 

I’m sure they’ll get a flag 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Osaurus said:

I almost slept through this whole game :bag:

What the heck did you do last night?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...