What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chess Tournament- Final rankings Posted (1 Viewer)

@ragincajun I got an invite from a "chocolate boy." Is that you? 

If so, I'm about to start a trial that will tie me up the remainder of the day. I can believe to play this evening and should be pretty free to play all weekend. 

Zow said:
I got it!

It just wasn't, you know, that funny so that I commented or laughed at it. :lmao:  
Not some of my better work and wanted to make sure AA didn't think I was taking a shot at him. 

Zow said:
@ragincajun I got an invite from a "chocolate boy." Is that you? 

If so, I'm about to start a trial that will tie me up the remainder of the day. I can believe to play this evening and should be pretty free to play all weekend. 
Not I.  Invite coming.

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
steeler (2) vs scoobus (2) -- First year in this tournament and I can't remember; which one of us is supposed to play white?

Dammit - I just ran it through a chess engine, and I could have trapped your queen like I was trying to do. Just needed to go Ra8 instead of moving the knight.
I think it would have been a two rooks and a pawn for my queen exchange.  It would have also given me an unimpeded pawn.  That was the move I thought you would make.

Dumb - I thought I had you trapped the move before, and just rushed the move.

Just losing a pawn would have been a lot less devastating.

Users who are viewing this thread