What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Liz Cheney “History is watching us.” (2 Viewers)

There was definately shenanigans with all the mail in balots and the swing stayes conveniently shutting down counting on election night only to have huge Biden votes come suddenly in the wee hours of the morning.  Not sure I would use the word stolen but if the election was under normal circumstances I think Trump wins.  I would bet my life savings that Biden did not receive 81 million legitimate votes.
Amazing.

I kid you not this was House Majority leader McCarthy after meeing with President Biden today on infastructure.

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitiamncy of the Presiential election. I think that is all over with. We are sitting with the President today"

(That is except for Gilroy and 70% of Republicans who believe Trump won)
The GOP is a post-truth party.  Trump destroyed it and the sycophants, driven by their own ambition not only let it happen, but actively participated in its destruction.  It may be called the "Republican" party, but it bears no resemblance to what it has been for the last century.  

The GOP is a post-truth party.  Trump destroyed it and the sycophants, driven by their own ambition not only let it happen, but actively participated in its destruction.  It may be called the "Republican" party, but it bears no resemblance to what it has been for the last century.  
Exhibit A: the last page of this thread.

huh?  you just said in this very thread you'd bet your life savings on something that that not only has no evidence to support it, but has been debunked over and over again in multiple states.  in other words, you'd bet your life savings on a conspiracy theory.  
Yes the Democratic party didn't go off the rails with Russia conspiracy or 2 unwarranted impeachments at all.  lol

This is some bizarre cancel culture stuff - she gets voted out because she won't promote Trump's Big Lie?  What's next?  They all start drinking bleach and tearing down windmills?

hate for a person does not equate to impeach.
I don’t hate Trump. I know he egged on the insurrectionists on the 6th after he proved himself to be the sorest loser I’ve seen outside of a Little League parents section, but I don’t hate him.

On the topic of McCarthy, I saw this tweet from Jake Sherman: 

I am hearing that a Bakersfield teacher is planning to get in the 2022 race tomorrow against @GOPLeader.

This is a very hard district for Dems. Trump won it by 16 points, and McCarthy won by 25 in 2020.

Good luck, Tanner.

On the topic of McCarthy, I saw this tweet from Jake Sherman: 

I am hearing that a Bakersfield teacher is planning to get in the 2022 race tomorrow against @GOPLeader.

This is a very hard district for Dems. Trump won it by 16 points, and McCarthy won by 25 in 2020.

Good luck, Tanner.
No doubt. I have to go Bakersfield 2-3 times a year on business. Ever since I started voting Democrat, an alarm goes off as soon as I enter Kern County. 

Did you not see windows smashed and the capitol police being attacked? 
Yep.  We saw all kinds of violence with the BLM/Antifa insurrections.  Cities burned, were taken over and people died. Except you guys and the media were calling those "Peaceful Protests".

But this capitol stuff?  Bunch of people rushed the gates?  Smeared poop?  OMG, Insurrection!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on twitter - and assumed it was a photoshop, but then found the actual tweet:

Rep. Madison Cawthorn

@RepCawthorn

·

6h

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye Liz Cheney

You stay classy, GOP!
This is the guy that lied about his disability and has been accused of some unflattering sexual advances. Majority of my family in that area love the guy. 

Yep.  We saw all kinds of violence with the BLM/Antifa insurrections.  Cities burned, were taken over and people died. Except you guys and the media were calling those "Peaceful Protests".

But this capitol stuff?  Bunch of people rushed the gates?  Smeared poop?  OMG, Insurrection!!!
Exactly.  The BLM/Anifa riots were far worse and deadly to officers.  

Yes, peaceful protest sums it up very well as there was no firearm attacks on any police and the only death was an unarmed protester getting shot.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/interactive/2021/dc-police-records-capitol-riot/

Capital police called for backup 17 times in 78 minutes. You must not respect police officers very much if you think they couldn’t handle your so called peaceful protest.

It was peaceful- except for them trying to go through a window they had broken

-except for the police officer who was beaten with a flag

-except for the police officers who suffered brain injuries and the loss of one eye. https://www.newsweek.com/capitol-police-union-reveals-cops-suffered-brain-injuries-loss-eye-after-pro-trump-riot-1564993

-except for the officer we have all seen crushed in the door by the charging mob 

-except for those that constructed a rope to hang VP Pence and chanted hang Mike Pence

-except for the 472 that have been arrested and charged with crimes

do you need more? Might I suggest you watch some of the video from that day from a source you don’t typically follow

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/interactive/2021/dc-police-records-capitol-riot/

Capital police called for backup 17 times in 78 minutes. You must not respect police officers very much if you think they couldn’t handle your so called peaceful protest.

It was peaceful- except for them trying to go through a window they had broken

-except for the police officer who was beaten with a flag

-except for the police officers who suffered brain injuries and the loss of one eye. https://www.newsweek.com/capitol-police-union-reveals-cops-suffered-brain-injuries-loss-eye-after-pro-trump-riot-1564993

-except for the officer we have all seen crushed in the door by the charging mob 

-except for those that constructed a rope to hang VP Pence and chanted hang Mike Pence

-except for the 472 that have been arrested and charged with crimes

do you need more? Might I suggest you watch some of the video from that day from a source you don’t typically follow
I watched enough to know it was a peaceful protest.  Like I said, a few idiots who broke in but no attacks on anyone.

Crazy to me that Republicans keep choosing to align themselves with a loser instead of aligning with winners. Trump really IS going to take the entire party down. Republicans winning the Presidency in 2016 was the worst thing to ever happen to them. 

I do not castigate Democrats and liberals into one monolithic group with only one acceptable dogmatic vision.

The reason I do that is because I recognize there are many traditional liberals out there and some moderates who lean a little more left and new undecideds who have nothing to do with the woke cancel culture psychotic radical left.

Painting people into one big wide brush makes it easier to  to dehumanize them, which makes it easier to dox them, put them on lists, burn books and eventually start executing school teachers and dissidents in massive purity tests to see who can scream out a loyalty oath fast enough.

You know what I think is crazy? The 2016 DNC primaries were rigged. No one disputes that. Bernie Sanders got shafted from the nomination. A free and fair election did not happen where those specifically in the Democratic Party were actually being heard. I believe that's the worst thing that happened to the DNC and it was one of the worst things that could have ever happened to the  American people period.

All of you in the Democratic Party were FORCED to align with a loser ( Hillary Clinton ) since the primaries were rigged. None of you got a choice in whether you should support someone who laughed about a rape victim and was proud of it. And excused her husband accused multiple times of rape and sexual assault.

You say "Republicans keep choosing".... Notice the word "choice" in there. You didn't get to choose Hillary Clinton. She was forced upon you. She used Joint Finance Agreements through the DNC coffers to engage in one of the largest money laundering scams in human history. In the open. While laughing at the IRS and Section 527 while doing it. To demand fealty like a brutal feudal system. None of this is a secret. Donna Brazile literally got on her hands and knees and openly begged Sanders for forgiveness so she wouldn't risk going to prison. Debbie Wasserman Schwartz betrayed each and every liberal and Democrat here today. And every last one in America. Her turfing of Sanders was so open and egregious that the DNC HQ had to fire her. And she immediately was hired by Clinton in a fit of tone deaf arrogance.

YOU DIDN'T GET TO CHOOSE IN 2016. YOU WERE FORCED TO BE REPRESENTED BY A LOSER ( SHE LOST) YOUR ENTIRE PARTY WAS COMPLICIT IN MONEY LAUNDERING AND TAX EVASION. IT WAS NOT DEMOCRACY. IT WAS NOT FREEDOM.

And you want to talk about the "worst thing" that happened in 2016? And you want to lay that in the hands of all Republicans? The Republicans had nothing to do with the disgraceful ambush and political assassination of Bernie Sander's right to the DNC ticket.

Your freedom was stolen long before you started screaming Orange Man Bad. And yet you seem more than OK with it. Flippant actually. Good men died on Omaha Beach for your right to make their sacrifice absolutely meaningless.

It's your free speech. But you have to pay the price for it. You paid a lot son.

There was a time when the left called that type of stuff "Peaceful Protests".
You will not find a post with me calling the violence during the BLM protests "peaceful protests".  I did then and will always condemn violence no matter who the criminals are and make no mistake about it, the people looting, setting fires and injuring police officers during BLM are criminals.

There were thousands of peaceful protestors on Jan 6 but those that broke down the barricades, smashed their way into the United States Capitol, disrupting the election process while congress was in session and injuring police officers were criminals in every sense of the word.

It is unbelievable to me that any American citizen could view it otherwise, let alone our elected officials.

Users who are viewing this thread