What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

America is the best country on Earth, and there is no second. (1 Viewer)

I suppose it depends on the each individual circumstance.  Kids, in general, should be seeking healthy relationships that aren't based on sex, period.
This doesn’t seem to distinguish same-sex relationships from opposite-sex ones.  Both can be healthy and/or based on sex.

This doesn’t seem to distinguish same-sex relationships from opposite-sex ones.  Both can be healthy and/or based on sex.
Absolutely.....

I can only go by what my kids have experienced so far.  

With anything there's a range of expression.  I just know that some of the gender/sexuality stuff has been pushed aggressively and I've got a kid who feels uncomfortable with it.  From what I can gather, it seems like a few kids using this to get attention as their home life may be less than ideal.....I'm not saying this is the norm, but I think there is a lot of room for that kind of expression.  I'm just trying to navigate all the pitfalls of adolescence with my kids.

Users who are viewing this thread