What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bypassing Yahoo's Auto Pick (1 Viewer)

simsarge

Footballguy
Does anyone know of a way to bypass Yahoo's auto pick method? I have a Yahoo online draft on Friday. My wifi connection is likely to be sketchy at best and I want to preload my cheat sheet. But as far as I know, Yahoo will skip over my desired rankings and automatically fill in empty positions (Kicker, Def) before going back to my cheat sheet.

Am I wrong or if not, any way around this?

Does anyone know of a way to bypass Yahoo's auto pick method? I have a Yahoo online draft on Friday. My wifi connection is likely to be sketchy at best and I want to preload my cheat sheet. But as far as I know, Yahoo will skip over my desired rankings and automatically fill in empty positions (Kicker, Def) before going back to my cheat sheet.

Long long ago, I had this dialed.

It used to be that if you loaded a list- and maybe toggled a setting- it would only follow that list. I would only include a couple PKs and DEFs (and the top 12-15 TEs to avoid taking a crappy 2nd TE) at the end of my rankings and end up with 1 or none of each and more quality backup or starter RB and WR.

That was 20+ years ago, so no idea any more.

If you have players in your queue, they will take them in the order you have them listed
Iirc, once you have your starting qb, rb, we, te slots filled it will jump down your list to fill up the PK and TD spots and then go back to loading backups at the other positions in the order listed.

Iirc, once you have your starting qb, rb, we, te slots filled it will jump down your list to fill up the PK and TD spots and then go back to loading backups at the other positions in the order listed.
Hmmmm....thatd be new then. There was a time where my internet sucked, so while I was in live draft, i still used the queue in case my connection dropped.  It would take the top player. I got screwed in a couple drafts where i ended up with 4 qbs or 3 TEs

This is how I think it works.even if you put every kicker on your Do Not Draft list.

yes, the work around is the following; 

Users who are viewing this thread