What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers (-3) O/U 51.5 (1 Viewer)

Raiders win and they are 4-0 just like the Cardinals...just like we all predicted before the season right?

They're making announcements in the stadium of weather/lightning issues. Could be an omen for the Bolts.

BTW, Jacobs was looking spry in warmups in case it makes a difference for any JJ and/or Barber owners.

They're making announcements in the stadium of weather/lightning issues. Could be an omen for the Bolts.

BTW, Jacobs was looking spry in warmups in case it makes a difference for any JJ and/or Barber owners.

came online to post this weather weirdness. i'm quite a ways north of the stadium, but this thunderstorm came out of nowhere. it was 90+ degrees till like 2 hours ago. barely any rain, just thunder and lightning. no impact for the game, but good omen for the bolts indeed.

We're getting the news at home. It's delayed.

This is a really big game the for Carr I think. He's been everything Stafford has been, but is getting less credit because...? Another monster game on national TV might finally get him the top-12 respect he deserves.

Super bad look for the nfl and their big money shiny new stadium to have a weather delay in MNF 

What’s the worst thing that could happen if they chose not to delay the game? There has to be something more to this. Are they concerned with a power outage maybe?

What’s the worst thing that could happen if they chose not to delay the game? There has to be something more to this. Are they concerned with a power outage maybe?
They just said there was a power issue in the building, too. I'd fancy a guess that is the real problem.

LMAO at Chargers getting booed at home in their new stadium. :lol:  

70% raiders fans. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like when the Red Sox travel to play the Orioles and the Orioles have stunk that year. It's a densely populated road crowd.

You know, I was kinda thinking Jared Cook revenge game in Monday DFS.

ETA: Of course, Cook has a revenge game like every 3 weeks or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread