What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (3 Viewers)

Glad you've gotten things turned around and back to normal.

Out of curiosity, what do you envision long term with the four of you?

Glad you've gotten things turned around and back to normal.

Out of curiosity, what do you envision long term with the four of you?
Ron is many things, and quite the brilliant mofo, but long term vision in personal matters? :lmao:

He's a dog chasing cars in the street here.

ETA:

Ron: "My marriage is a mess. I miss my daughter. This hotel is insanely expensive...."

Cocaine Brat: "Want to blow some lines and f#$%?"

Ron: "Sounds good!"

Last edited by a moderator:
i love how people regularly come in this thread hoping something goes wrong. I know people like to watch train wrecks but it's almost like people are hoping everything goes to #### in my life.

Why the hate :shrug:
No one is rooting for bad things to happen as far as I can tell, but not everyone in the world is going to slap it high and tell you this is the right way to play this stuff either. In fact, I'd say the ones that fall in the latter group are probably more likely to be rooting for things to get better as opposed to the slap it high guys that are in many ways just looking for more drama and boring sex stories.
Exactly. I've been ####ish to Ron but to help him wake up to his sham of a marriage and end it on his own terms and save his daughter from unnecessary drama.

Instead people here egged him on to get their own rocks off to his stories while his life was in a downward spiral. For as supportive his 'friends' here think they have been they've done more harm than good for him.

i love how people regularly come in this thread hoping something goes wrong. I know people like to watch train wrecks but it's almost like people are hoping everything goes to #### in my life.

No one is rooting for bad things to happen as far as I can tell, but not everyone in the world is going to slap it high and tell you this is the right way to play this stuff either. In fact, I'd say the ones that fall in the latter group are probably more likely to be rooting for things to get better as opposed to the slap it high guys that are in many ways just looking for more drama and boring sex stories.
Exactly. I've been ####ish to Ron but to help him wake up to his sham of a marriage and end it on his own terms and save his daughter from unnecessary drama.

Instead people here egged him on to get their own rocks off to his stories while his life was in a downward spiral. For as supportive his 'friends' here think they have been they've done more harm than good for him.
Oh please, if anything is clear in this thread it's that Ron doesn't heed anyone's advice in here and does his thing, whether good or bad.

Oh please, if anything is clear in this thread it's that Ron doesn't heed anyone's advice in here and does his thing, whether good or bad.
My favorite advice is "you guys really need to set up some ground rules".

I'm sure that thought has never crossed his mind and doesn't get mentioned by someone every time they learn of AR's arrangement.

Not to mention the rules seemed clear enough, and the one AR broke was one of those cryptic ones that could trip up a lot of people.

Ron's a big boy.

Maybe he's heading for a divorce and not getting to see his daughter as much as he'd like. But that just puts him in good company with half the men I know. And the other divorced guys I know don't have the miles of strange to show for it. Or the great FFA thread.

Now, excuse me while I go over to the Evilgrin thread and discuss the dangers of binge drinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one thing they do right in Europe. Be a good husband and father, discretely satisfy your needs on the side with a mistress or two, and everyone just keeps their mouth shut. Wives know the deal and they are cool with it, more or less. Sometimes the mistress will go to the husband's funeral and sit right next to the wife. It's beautiful.

This is one thing they do right in Europe. Be a good husband and father, discretely satisfy your needs on the side with a mistress or two, and everyone just keeps their mouth shut. Wives know the deal and they are cool with it, more or less. Sometimes the mistress will go to the husband's funeral and sit right next to the wife. It's beautiful.
I blame America's brand of feminism. It's turned women into controlling, whining monsters.

I blame America's brand of feminism. It's turned women into controlling, whining monsters.
We screw EVERYTHING up. Anything that was good, once it gets Americanized, it turns to ####. People say we're the best in the world and we don't even know how to live. America is the dumb jock who grew up and became an ##### cop and he's still really dumb but now he has a gun and no one can tell him anything. Ron is Switzerland. Loaded, doesn't threaten anyone, balls deep in poon. Plus he's black and Swiss chocolate is the best in the world. It works on so many levels.

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
We screw EVERYTHING up. Anything that was good, once it gets Americanized, it turns to ####. People say we're the best in the world and we don't even know how to live. America is the dumb jock who grew up and became an ##### cop and he's still really dumb but now he has a gun and no one can tell him anything. Ron is Switzerland. Loaded, doesn't threaten anyone, balls deep in poon. Plus he's black and Swiss chocolate is the best in the world. It works on so many levels.
So what you're saying is you'd like to chow down on Ron?

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Do I get a credit card, company car and free rent? What part of Virginia is this again? Is the home dog friendly?

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
That's fine and good, but then don't make the updates suck. Angie is a live in, druggie chick is recycled as well. This might be a mile deep for you schlubs, but recycling a couple of women isn't hard when you can yank out $100's and don't look wretched. We need a new rotation of poon for Ron to be Switzerland. And he needs to maintain hand on the home front. He's more like Guatemala at this point.

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Do I get a credit card, company car and free rent? What part of Virginia is this again? Is the home dog friendly?
Important question: You don't have one of those dogs that's going to ape #### because he's never seen a black man before do you?

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Important question: You don't have one of those dogs that's going to ape #### because he's never seen a black man before do you?
I thought he was asking about Ron. Like "home slice" and "yo, dog" combined. "Home dog."

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
That's fine and good, but then don't make the updates suck. Angie is a live in, druggie chick is recycled as well. This might be a mile deep for you schlubs, but recycling a couple of women isn't hard when you can yank out $100's and don't look wretched. We need a new rotation of poon for Ron to be Switzerland. And he needs to maintain hand on the home front. He's more like Guatemala at this point.
How much money do I need to make to make this happen for me!

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
How much money do I need to make to make this happen for me!
Can you afford a trip to China?

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Our dog actually does do that. :lol:

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Plus he's black and Swiss chocolate is the best in the world. It works on so many levels.
Wait...Ron really is black?

j/k

WhatDoIKnow said:
Arizona Ron said:
Leeroy Jenkins said:
Arizona Ron said:
So what's the current arrangement then? You both can bang who you want, but not in the house, no public dates, and no gangbangs with each other?
Mainly we re-established the no 'friends' at the house. That alone fixes a lot of issues and misunderstandings.
Except Angie?
Obviously
Hey Ron, can you answer the questions about your wife having any interest in Angie?

I will hang up a listen.
Wife says Angie is "cute" but she's not attracted to her. Angie doesn't know how to make another woman cum; I've seen her half-effort try, she's horrible at it. Angie isn't attracted to women, it's that simple.

Angie wants the D; Wife knows that so it makes her unattractive to her.

It's like looking at Portia de Rossi; she's a beautiful woman but she ####s Ellen DeGeneres. Not attractive.

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
I wish I could like this twice, three times even.

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Plus he's black and Swiss chocolate is the best in the world. It works on so many levels.

j/k
I thought he was from New Hampshire. Isn't that some sort of mutual exclusion?

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Sorta.

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Sorta.
My Link

too lazy to look back and give proper credit, but :goodposting: to whoever suggested skimming and only reading your posts/updates was the way to go.

Don't know if it's jealousy, widespread hobbies of mostly baseless judgement, pop psychoanalysis, and proselytizing but it all sounds like hatin' on the playa to me.

Glad you and the mrs. were able to get to a better place after all that transpired. hopefully you continue to figure out what works for you

McGarnicle said:
Jeff Vader said:
McGarnicle said:
Sorta.
My Link
:lmao:

So the current mindset of AZ's wife is that she doesn't want him getting strange, but knows he does anyways. In fact, she knows he screws Angie, but doesn't want to do motherly chores so bad, that she is willing to overlook it.

Wife obviously isn't 100 with it if she one day canceled the cleaner to give the job to Angie. She has made it clear that Angie is the help.

This will inevitably become an issue with wife, but as long as she doesn't want to play moms taxi she will put up with it.

So the current mindset of AZ's wife is that she doesn't want him getting strange, but knows he does anyways. In fact, she knows he screws Angie, but doesn't want to do motherly chores so bad, that she is willing to overlook it.
Negative.

I don't recall reading anywhere in the updates that the wifey was opposed to him banging other chicks. She probably doesn't want him touching the ice princess anymore, but nothing appears to have been articulated about him not being able to sleep with other women.

Her anger stemmed from Ron effing up and taking the ice princess to the work function, her wearing the wifes sentimental jewelry and the ice princess broadcasting the evening through pictures on instagram or tumblr.

Negative. I don't recall reading anywhere in the updates that the wifey was opposed to him banging other chicks. She probably doesn't want him touching the ice princess anymore, but nothing appears to have been articulated about him not being able to sleep with other women.

Her anger stemmed from Ron effing up and taking the ice princess to the work function, her wearing the wifes sentimental jewelry and the ice princess broadcasting the evening through pictures on instagram or tumblr.
she should LET IT GO

Wife obviously isn't 100 with it if she one day canceled the cleaner to give the job to Angie. She has made it clear that Angie is the help.

This will inevitably become an issue with wife, but as long as she doesn't want to play moms taxi she will put up with it.
FWIW I am totally envious and find it awesome that Ron has the ability to utilize a wife, a #### buddy, and hired maid help to keep his house, where he has one child, in order.

FWIW I am totally envious and find it awesome that Ron has the ability to utilize a wife, a #### buddy, and hired maid help to keep his house, where he has one child, in order.
I'm way to lazy to deal with all this ####. GB Ron, but no freakin' way.

Negative. I don't recall reading anywhere in the updates that the wifey was opposed to him banging other chicks. She probably doesn't want him touching the ice princess anymore, but nothing appears to have been articulated about him not being able to sleep with other women.

she should LET IT GO
Obviously, you do not have a vag.

:goodposting:

:goodposting:
Seriously good posting. If ever there was proof to take the sandwiches over the women, Ron's life is it.

is this your dog? http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2007/11/23/va1237278852421/Dog-5764652.jpg

is this your dog? http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2007/11/23/va1237278852421/Dog-5764652.jpg
I think this is what you meant.

Users who are viewing this thread