What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012-13 English Premier League Fantasy Football (3 Viewers)

Here are some notes going into tomorrow's games

==============================================

1st and 2nd place are between AcerRetired and Kaizer Eephs

1) AcerRetired vs 21orBust is all level at 54

AcerRetired has 2 players that may play tomorrow and 21orBust has 1 player

If AcerRetired wins, they win the league and Kaizer Eephs gets second. If AcerRetired lose, go to step 2

2) Kaizer Eephs is losing 33-26 to RealSportingUnited

Kaizer Eephs has 4 players left and RealSportingUnited has 3 (they both share one player in that group).

Kaizer Eephs holds a large sub advantage should it come to that as he has Snodgrass ready to come in case any of his midfielders or forwards do not play tomrrow (Y. Toure is the most likely to sit). RealSportingUnited is out of subs

If Kaizer Eephs loses, AcerRetired gets first and Kaizer Eephs gets second

If Kaizer Eephs wins, we go to the last week where AcerRetired will hold a 1 point lead (this assumes no draws)

==========================================

WhatWhoMe is in very good control of 3rd place. WhatWhoMe is leading 34-14 over ChatSuperTeam. If WhatWhoMe does not lose, they wrap up 3rd place

==========================================

Battle for 4th could be all but mathematically decided this week.

Groove City leads Real Christo 39-36. Real Christo has 4 players left to go (2 of which are his captain), and Groove City has 5 players left.

If Real Christo wins, they will all but mathematically grab 4th place as they will hold a 3 point lead and a minimum 152 point lead as the tie breaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a bunch of close games, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are now settled. The battle for 4th comes down to the last week between 2 teams

1st Place: AcerRetired

2nd Place: Kaizer Eephs

3rd Place: What Who Me FC

4th Place will be between Real Christo and Groove City (mathematically 21OrBust is still alive but the tie breaker makes it impossible to achieve with a 180 point difference).

Real Christo and Groove City are still level on points (62 after they drew today playing each other). Real Christo holds a large lead in the tie breaker.

After a bunch of close games, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are now settled. The battle for 4th comes down to the last week between 2 teams1st Place: AcerRetired2nd Place: Kaizer Eephs3rd Place: What Who Me FC4th Place will be between Real Christo and Groove City (mathematically 21OrBust is still alive but the tie breaker makes it impossible to achieve with a 180 point difference).Real Christo and Groove City are still level on points (62 after they drew today playing each other). Real Christo holds a large lead in the tie breaker.
Thanks NR for bossing the stretch run.

Winners: Please PM me your PP account info and I'll make the payouts this weekend.

Worst to first.

And I take zero credit outside of pushing hard for RVP at 3.

I just said yes to all of NRs moves and he worked it all out.

Is there any way to fix this so that the draft actually matters. I know it would be a complete pain in the ### to do but I think we had 2 players that we drafted still on our team.

Worst to first.And I take zero credit outside of pushing hard for RVP at 3.I just said yes to all of NRs moves and he worked it all out.Is there any way to fix this so that the draft actually matters. I know it would be a complete pain in the ### to do but I think we had 2 players that we drafted still on our team.
Draft a reserve bench? Take this thing 40 rounds?

Some thoughts on how things worked out for Acer and myself. None of which are likely to work again

1) First and foremost, we took a huge risk on RVP, of which people laughed at for the pick because he had 1 foot out the door depending on what rumors you believed. It was the ultimate risk reward. He stayed and we won the league but if he leaves and we are down near the bottom of the table

2) We lucked out in more than a few games where we won close scores not because we had a better team but because our opponent stopped managing their own team.

3) Due to last years drafting of two keepers with the 2 first draft picks, we specifically decided to be the last to draft a keeper. That allowed us one extra picked of a decent field player and Lloris and Guzan filled in nicely in net.

4) Once it became evident that RVP was giving us an advantage, we no longer took the tactic of trying to field the best team every week via transfers. Instead, we tried as much as possible to lower our variance by making our team look like our opponents (which became easier and easier as the weeks went on). That way RVP as a captain was having a significant effect on score lines when only going up against sometimes 7 or 8 players total instead of 10 or 11.

In terms of the draft, I would love to see it make more difference as well but not sure how. I would rank our draft as just ok relative to everyone else. 1 great pick in RVP, 1 very good pick in Ivanovic and then a couple of average picks. Everything else pretty much was dog meat and we still managed to win more times than not.

This was my first year doing this.

I stated it earlier when this started that the reason I even got into it was to make myself start watching soccer on a regular basis and follow the EPL. It certainly accomplished that and I'm quite happy about that. I now keep Fox Soccer on all the time and have watched tons of games while following many of the players and regular news.

That said, the league itself was disappointing from a few aspects. As already stated, the main thing is the fact that half the players on teams are shared by all the teams. What's the point? I actually tried to get different players just to keep it different and exciting once I was clearly out of it. And, because of this, once I fell behind early on, there was no way to come back. The second thing is the website itself. It is so difficult to navigate and search through players, especially available players, both during the draft and during the season. Couple that with the fact that I have to constantly go back to the draft and original rosters and it just makes it a hassle. And finally, the locking of the rosters early on is frustrating.

I don't think I'd do the fantasy portion again without major changes but I am glad that I did it this year. It was fun overall and just wanted to thank those of you who helped out all along and got me into this :)

I don't see any way to get around the fluidity of the rosters as long as we're stuck using the FPL website for scoring and player valuations. Larger reserve rosters would make the pool of available players tigher but guys like Sissoko and Benteke would probably still been available for transfer. Eliminating transfers except for drafted players would probably result in teams being unable to field starting XI. I think this would have more negative impact on competitive balance than clones of Aroune Kone.

I think this is pretty much it unless some other more flexible (or more Americanized) fantasy soccer site comes along. On balance, there's still more to like about this format than gripe about. It's a fun way to stay engaged with what's happening in the league. A team with RvP won and a team with Michu/Cazorla/Suarez finished second. The draft does matter even though the transfer system isn't perfect.

Yeah, I don't have a gripe with the set-up. I played with Hart, Johnson, Vertonghen, Rafael, Rangel, Gerrard, Berbatov & Giroud most of the season.

I don't see any way to get around the fluidity of the rosters as long as we're stuck using the FPL website for scoring and player valuations. Larger reserve rosters would make the pool of available players tigher but guys like Sissoko and Benteke would probably still been available for transfer. Eliminating transfers except for drafted players would probably result in teams being unable to field starting XI. I think this would have more negative impact on competitive balance than clones of Aroune Kone.

I think this is pretty much it unless some other more flexible (or more Americanized) fantasy soccer site comes along. On balance, there's still more to like about this format than gripe about. It's a fun way to stay engaged with what's happening in the league. A team with RvP won and a team with Michu/Cazorla/Suarez finished second. The draft does matter even though the transfer system isn't perfect.
I don't think you should eliminate transfers. Just need to eliminate the clones. We already have a google doc for the draft and rosters, it wouldn't be hard to set something up along those lines. Even if it's a FCFS, you post you get that player until you drop him, I'd much prefer that than having 14 teams fielding Benteke/Sissoko/Azpilicueta and effectively doing an 8 on 8 matchup (if not worse).

I don't think you should eliminate transfers. Just need to eliminate the clones. We already have a google doc for the draft and rosters, it wouldn't be hard to set something up along those lines. Even if it's a FCFS, you post you get that player until you drop him, I'd much prefer that than having 14 teams fielding Benteke/Sissoko/Azpilicueta and effectively doing an 8 on 8 matchup (if not worse).
I agree it would be a big improvement but it's a non-starter unless there's a free site that can handle the add/drops for us. Running 38 weeks of manual waivers (FCFS or FAAB) is way too much work for a $25 league.

I agree it would be a big improvement but it's a non-starter unless there's a free site that can handle the add/drops for us. Running 38 weeks of manual waivers (FCFS or FAAB) is way too much work for a $25 league.
No, what I'm saying is we use the same site. You manually add your players like you do now. But, there is a master FA list that each person can edit. Once you "add" a player, you post that he's yours and no one else can take him. We'd obviously have to self police but that's no different than what we do now anyway.

In other words, if you post your team name is taking Benteke, you simply list your team name, Benteke, and that's it. No one else is allowed to have him. It can be posted at any time and once it's on the master list, he's unavailable to anyone else until you drop him.

No, what I'm saying is we use the same site. You manually add your players like you do now. But, there is a master FA list that each person can edit. Once you "add" a player, you post that he's yours and no one else can take him. We'd obviously have to self police but that's no different than what we do now anyway.

In other words, if you post your team name is taking Benteke, you simply list your team name, Benteke, and that's it. No one else is allowed to have him. It can be posted at any time and once it's on the master list, he's unavailable to anyone else until you drop him.
we could not even get through the draft last year with out multiple mix ups. And we had players this year who fielded ineligible players.

While overall I think it would make for a more fun league, I don't see any way it does not get totally fubared using a spreadsheet especially when most of the players are only paying half attention.

Without a waiver process that's a horrible idea.

we could not even get through the draft last year with out multiple mix ups. And we had players this year who fielded ineligible players.

While overall I think it would make for a more fun league, I don't see any way it does not get totally fubared using a spreadsheet especially when most of the players are only paying half attention.
I don't disagree that there will likely be mistakes or problems, esp with owners that don't pay attention. But, that already happens with the current system. And if it's run this way, you may actually get more participation as there's a greater chance to improve your team this way. When I noticed the top teams started mirroring any clones I had, I lost a significant amount of interest only halfway through the year. I was at a huge disadvantage every week despite my team starting to score in the 30's-40's.

You guys have obviously done this before and are happy with the setup. Personally, I wouldn't play it again with clones. I would certainly try it again without clones with what I proposed above knowing full well it could be a disaster.

Also, fwiw, it doesn't need to be a spreadsheet. It could be a thread here and you just post your player. If I want to add someone, it's not difficult to check a running thread and search if someone already picked him up. This way it's time stamped and can't be edited by others. As it is now, if I want to add someone, I have to check the master spreadsheet and make sure they weren't drafted anyway.

You guys have obviously done this before and are happy with the setup. Personally, I wouldn't play it again with clones. I would certainly try it again without clones with what I proposed above knowing full well it could be a disaster.
Not me. This was my first year playing. And even though the clones worked in my favor, I did not like them either but I think the league might become totally unplayable if we go to the spreadsheet or posts with only half the league paying attention. We could deal with small issues this year but I could see it spinning almost out of control unless we basically had person looking at every transaction and that is not going to happen imo. Sadly I am not sure the official fantasy web site will ever support a real head to head league where every team must be different.

Not me. This was my first year playing. And even though the clones worked in my favor, I did not like them either but I think the league might become totally unplayable if we go to the spreadsheet or posts with only half the league paying attention.We could deal with small issues this year but I could see it spinning almost out of control unless we basically had person looking at every transaction and that is not going to happen imo.

Sadly I am not sure the official fantasy web site will ever support a real head to head league where every team must be different.
Anybody ever check out the Yahoo version?

Yahoo Fantasy Premier League

Not me. This was my first year playing. And even though the clones worked in my favor, I did not like them either but I think the league might become totally unplayable if we go to the spreadsheet or posts with only half the league paying attention.We could deal with small issues this year but I could see it spinning almost out of control unless we basically had person looking at every transaction and that is not going to happen imo.

Sadly I am not sure the official fantasy web site will ever support a real head to head league where every team must be different.
Anybody ever check out the Yahoo version?

Yahoo Fantasy Premier League
It does not support head 2 head if memory serves.

After a bunch of close games, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are now settled. The battle for 4th comes down to the last week between 2 teams1st Place: AcerRetired2nd Place: Kaizer Eephs3rd Place: What Who Me FC4th Place will be between Real Christo and Groove City (mathematically 21OrBust is still alive but the tie breaker makes it impossible to achieve with a 180 point difference).Real Christo and Groove City are still level on points (62 after they drew today playing each other). Real Christo holds a large lead in the tie breaker.
Thanks NR for bossing the stretch run.

Winners: Please PM me your PP account info and I'll make the payouts this weekend.
Eephus, did you make the payouts?

Hi,

I'm a computer science university student and I'm interested in creating an online fantasy football game that follows the same style as the american system. Exactly what you've created for yourselves here.

I don't really know much about the American format and I understand there are lots of different versions of the game. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible and stick with one format.

So seeing you guys have been playing EPL this year with the american rules, how would you like to see such a game work?

One of the main problems I can see with the game you played this year, as RetiredNewly pointed out, was that the big players had too much of an impact. If you had RVP or Bale you had a huge advantage over everybody else. Especially the fact that the captain gets double points each week. Do you think an auction system would get rid of this problem?

All thoughts would be much appreciated and I think a draft style English fantasy football game could potentially be a big success.

Thanks

Hi, I'm a computer science university student and I'm interested in creating an online fantasy football game that follows the same style as the american system. Exactly what you've created for yourselves here. I don't really know much about the American format and I understand there are lots of different versions of the game. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible and stick with one format. So seeing you guys have been playing EPL this year with the american rules, how would you like to see such a game work? One of the main problems I can see with the game you played this year, as RetiredNewly pointed out, was that the big players had too much of an impact. If you had RVP or Bale you had a huge advantage over everybody else. Especially the fact that the captain gets double points each week. Do you think an auction system would get rid of this problem? All thoughts would be much appreciated and I think a draft style English fantasy football game could potentially be a big success. Thanks
I liked all of the rules we used this year. The only item I would love to see added to what we did would be to have the site maintain who drafted whom, so that we did not have to deal with clones. I would prefer that all teams be completely different. To do this you would need to borrow the waiver wire system from NFL fantasy games so that each team in turn can make transfers each week with out the worry of the teams having the same players.

ADJUSTED FINAL STANDINGS Acer Retired FC. . .. 28 2 08 1,941 86Kaizer Eephs. . . . . 26 1 11 1,964 79What Who Me FC. . . . 24 1 13 1,817 73Real Christo. . . . . 21 2 15 1,854 65Groove City. . . . .. 20 2 16 1,664 6221orBust. . . . . . . 20 2 16 1,638 62Chat Superteam. . . . 20 0 18 1,591 60Gooooooooooooool FC.. 19 1 18 1,650 58GPJ CF. . . . . . . . 19 0 19 1,578 57Real Sporting United. 18 0 20 1,564 54FC Marco. . . . . . . 16 2 20 1,512 50jeezy petes. . . . .. 13 0 25 1,375 39FC Mamba. . . . . . . 09 0 29 1,395 27Sporting Club IRON. . 06 1 31 1,212 19 Sorry for the delay on the payoutsAcer/Newly Retired...$175 PAIDEephus....$87.50 PAIDjonessed....$52.50Christo...$35

jonessed & Christo: Please PM Paypal address so I can at least payout the difference between winnings and 13-14 fees.

ADJUSTED FINAL STANDINGS Acer Retired FC. . .. 28 2 08 1,941 86Kaizer Eephs. . . . . 26 1 11 1,964 79What Who Me FC. . . . 24 1 13 1,817 73Real Christo. . . . . 21 2 15 1,854 65Groove City. . . . .. 20 2 16 1,664 6221orBust. . . . . . . 20 2 16 1,638 62Chat Superteam. . . . 20 0 18 1,591 60Gooooooooooooool FC.. 19 1 18 1,650 58GPJ CF. . . . . . . . 19 0 19 1,578 57Real Sporting United. 18 0 20 1,564 54FC Marco. . . . . . . 16 2 20 1,512 50jeezy petes. . . . .. 13 0 25 1,375 39FC Mamba. . . . . . . 09 0 29 1,395 27Sporting Club IRON. . 06 1 31 1,212 19 Sorry for the delay on the payoutsAcer/Newly Retired...$175 PAIDEephus....$87.50 PAIDjonessed....$52.50Christo...$35

jonessed & Christo: Please PM Paypal address so I can at least payout the difference between winnings and 13-14 fees.
Not bad for not setting a lineup since December.

2012-13 English Premier League soccer fantasy league

http://fantasy.premierleague.com for official public site rules and player values. League ID code: 578178-148298

Link to Google Doc with draft order, team roster, player values, etc.

Round Pick# Total# Team Player Position Salary EPL Team

1 1 1 GoodPostingJudge Aguero FWD 11.5 MCI

1 2 2 azgroover. . . . Rooney FWD 12.0 MUN

1 3 3 AcerRetired. . . Van Persie FWD 13.0 ARS

1 4 4 Christo. . . . . Hart GK 7.0 MCI

1 5 5 Sebowski. . . .. Dempsey MID 9.5 FUL

1 6 6 Moe. . . . . . . Kompany DEF 7.5 MCI

1 7 7 Bonzai. . . . .. Silva MID 10.0 MCI

1 8 8 CharvTRETup. . . Bale MID 9.5

1 9 9 Eephus. . . . .. Suarez FWD 9.5 LIV

1 10 10 Iron_Far. . . .. de Gea GK 6.0 MUN

1 11 11 gianmarco. . . . Adebayor FWD 9.5 MCI

1 12 12 50orbust. . . .. Torres FWD 10.0 CHE

1 13 13 jonessed. . . .. Cisse P FWD 9.5 NEW

1 14 14 8ebok24. . . . . Lescott DEF 6.5 MCI

2 1 15 8ebok24. . . . . Hazard MID 9.5 CHE

2 2 16 jonessed. . . .. Mata MID 9.5 CHE

2 3 17 50orbust. . . .. Cabaye MID 7.0 NEW

2 4 18 gianmarco. . . . Walcott MID 9.0 ARS

2 5 19 Iron_Far. . . .. Sigurdsson MID 9.0 TOT

2 6 20 Eephus. . . . .. Jelavic FWD 8.5 EVE

2 7 21 CharvTRETup. . . Cech GK 6.5 CHE

2 8 22 Bonzai. . . . .. Evra DEF 7.0 MUN

2 9 23 Moe. . . . . . . Nani MID 9.0 MUN

2 10 24 Sebowski. . . .. Van Der Vaart MID 9.0 TOT

2 11 25 Christo. . . . . Terry DEF 7.0 CHE

2 12 26 AcerRetired. . . Podolski FWD 8.5 ARS

2 13 27 azgroover. . . . Balotelli FWD 9.0 MCI

2 14 28 GoodPostingJudge Reyna GK 6.0 LIV

3 1 29 GoodPostingJudge Bent FWD 8.5 ASV

3 2 30 azgroover. . . . Lampard MID 9.0 CHE

3 3 31 AcerRetired. . . Sessegnon MID 8.0 SUN

3 4 32 Christo. . . . . Gerrard MID 9.5 LIV

3 5 33 Sebowski. . . .. Tevez FWD 9.0 MCI

3 6 34 Moe. . . . . . . Valencia MID 9.0 MUN

3 7 35 Bonzai. . . . .. Vidic DEF 7.0 MUN

3 8 36 CharvTRETup. . . Borini FWD 8.0 LIV

3 9 37 Eephus. . . . .. Toure Y MID 8.0 MCI

3 10 38 Iron_Far. . . .. Ba FWD 7.5 NEW

3 11 39 gianmarco. . . . Welbeck FWD 8.5 MUN

3 12 40 50orbust. . . .. Walker DEF 6.5 TOT

3 13 41 jonessed. . . .. Vermaelen DEF 7.0 ARS

3 14 42 8ebok24. . . . . Howard GK 5.5 EVE

4 1 43 8ebok24. . . . . Cole DEF 6.5 CHE

4 2 44 jonessed. . . .. Kagawa MID 8.5 MUN

4 3 45 50orbust. . . .. Baines DEF 7.0 EVE

4 4 46 gianmarco. . . . Krul GK 5.5 NEW

4 5 47 Iron_Far. . . .. Assou-Ekotto DEF 6.5 TOT

4 6 48 Eephus. . . . .. Szczesny GK 5.5 ARS

4 7 49 CharvTRETup. . . Young A MID 8.5 MUN

4 8 50 Bonzai. . . . .. Nasri MID 8.5 MCI

4 9 51 Moe. . . . . . . Friedel GK 5.5 TOT

4 10 52 Sebowski. . . .. Schwarzer GK 5.0 FUL

4 11 53 Christo. . . . . Giroud FWD 9.0 ARS

4 12 54 AcerRetired. . . Holt FWD 6.5 NOR

4 13 55 azgroover. . . . Arteta MID 8.0 ARS

4 14 56 GoodPostingJudge Ben Arfa MID 7.5 NEW

5 1 57 GoodPostingJudge Oscar MID 8.5 CHE

5 2 58 azgroover. . . . Vorm GK 5.5 SWA

5 3 59 AcerRetired. . . Sinclair MID 7.0 SWA

5 4 60 Christo. . . . . Vertonghen DF 6.5 TOT

5 5 61 Sebowski. . . .. Crouch FW 6.5 STO

5 6 62 Moe. . . . . . . Taraabt MID 6.0 QPR

5 7 63 Bonzai. . . . .. Odemwingie FWD 7.0 WBA

5 8 64 CharvTRETup. . . Graham FWD 6.0 SWA

5 9 65 Eephus. . . . .. Cazorla MID TBD TBD

5 10 66 Iron_Far. . . .. Moses MID 7.0 WIG

5 11 67 gianmarco. . . . Clichy DEF 6.0 MUN

5 12 68 50orbust. . . .. Foster GK 5.0 WBA

5 13 69 jonessed. . . .. Mignolet GK 5.0 SUN

5 14 70 8ebok24. . . . . Hernandez FWD 8.0 MUN

6 1 71 8ebok24. . . . . Pogrebynak FWD 5.0 RDG

6 2 72 jonessed. . . .. Walters MID 6.5 STO

6 3 73 50orbust. . . .. Agbonlahor FWD 7.0 ASV

6 4 74 gianmarco. . . . Sturridge FWD 8.0 CHE

6 5 75 Iron_Far. . . .. Carroll FWD 8.5 LIV

6 6 76 Eephus. . . . .. Hangeland DEF 5.0 FUL

6 7 77 CharvTRETup. . . Allen MID 5.5 SWA

6 8 78 Bonzai. . . . .. Lambert FWD 6.0 SOU

6 9 79 Moe. . . . . . . Zamora FWD 6.5 QPR

6 10 80 Sebowski. . . .. Larsson MID 6.5 SUN

6 11 81 Christo. . . . . Ramires MID 7.0 CHE

6 12 82 AcerRetired. . . Jones DEF 6.0 MUN

6 13 83 azgroover. . . . Agger DEF 6.5 LIV

6 14 84 GoodPostingJudge Pienaar MID 6.5 TOT

7 1 85 GoodPostingJudge Jose Enrique DEF 6.0 LIV

7 2 86 azgroover. . . . Defoe FWD 7.5 TOT

7 3 87 AcerRetired. . . Ivanovic DEF 6.5 CHE

7 4 88 Christo. . . . . Johnson G DEF 6.5 LIV

7 5 89 Sebowski. . . .. Koscielny DEF 5.5 ARS

7 6 90 Moe. . . . . . . Ruiz FWD 6.0 FUL

7 7 91 Bonzai. . . . .. Skrtel DEF 6.0 LIV

7 8 92 CharvTRETup. . . Cisse FWD 6.5 QPR

7 9 93 Eephus. . . . .. Huth DEF 5.5 STO

7 10 94 Iron_Far. . . .. Evans DEF 6.0 MUN

7 11 95 gianmarco. . . . Song MID 6.5 ARS

7 12 96 50orbust. . . .. Coloccini DEF 5.0 NEW

7 13 97 jonessed. . . .. Petric FWD 6.0 FUL

7 14 98 8ebok24. . . . . Jagielka DEF 6.0 EVE

8 1 99 8ebok24. . . . . Chamberlain MID 7.5 ARS

8 2 100 jonessed. . . .. Shawcross DEF 5.0 STO

8 3 101 50orbust. . . .. Hoilett MID 6.5 QPR

8 4 102 gianmarco. . . . Simpson DEF 5.0 NEW

8 5 103 Iron_Far. . . .. Vaz Te FWD 5.5 WHU

8 6 104 Eephus. . . . .. Michu MID 6.5 SWA

8 7 105 CharvTRETup. . . Al-Habsi GK 5.0 WIG

8 8 106 Bonzai. . . . .. Green GK 4.5 QPR

8 9 107 Moe. . . . . . . Cahill DEF 6.5 CHE

8 10 108 Sebowski. . . .. Riise DEF 5.5 FUL

8 11 109 Christo. . . . . Di Santo FWD 5.5 WIG

8 12 110 AcerRetired. . . Ruddy GK 4.5 NOR

8 13 111 azgroover. . . . Zabaleta DEF 6.0 MCI

8 14 112 GoodPostingJudge Taylor R DEF 5.5 NEW

9 1 113 GoodPostingJudge Lallana MID 6.0 SOU

9 2 114 azgroover. . . . Marin MID 7.0 CHE

9 3 115 AcerRetired. . . Heitinga DEF 5.5 EVE

9 4 116 Christo. . . . . Gutierrez MID 6.0 NEW

9 5 117 Sebowski. . . .. Lukaku FWD 6.5 CHE

9 6 118 Moe. . . . . . . Long FWD 6.0 WBA

9 7 119 Bonzai. . . . .. Naismith FWD 6.5 EVE

9 8 120 CharvTRETup. . . Gibbs DEF 5.5 ARS

9 9 121 Eephus. . . . .. Davis K GK 4.5 SOU

9 10 122 Iron_Far. . . .. Federici GK 4.5 RED

9 11 123 gianmarco. . . . Kaboul DEF 5.5 TOT

9 12 124 50orbust. . . .. N'Zogbia MIF 6.5 ASV

9 13 125 jonessed. . . .. Nolan MID 6.0 WHM

9 14 126 8ebok24. . . . . Mcclean MID 6.5 SUN

10 1 127 8ebok24. . . . . Noble MID 5.0 WHM

10 2 128 jonessed. . . .. Hibbert DEF 5.5 EVE

10 3 129 50orbust. . . .. Fellaini MID 6.5 EVE

10 4 130 gianmarco. . . . Dembele MID 6.0 FUL

10 5 131 Iron_Far. . . .. Taylor DEF 5.0 SWA

10 6 132 Eephus. . . . .. Fletcher FWD ?

10 7 133 CharvTRETup. . . Ferdinand DEF 6.0 MUN

10 8 134 Bonzai. . . . .. Etherington MID 6.5 STO

10 9 135 Moe. . . . . . . Osman MID 6.5 EVE

10 10 136 Sebowski. . . .. Williams DEF 5.0 SWA

10 11 137 Christo. . . . . Modric MID 7.5 TOT

10 12 138 AcerRetired. . . Given GK 5.0 ASV

10 13 139 azgroover. . . . Mertesacker DEF 5.0 ARS

10 14 140 GoodPostingJudge Richards DEF 6.0 MCI

11 1 141 GoodPostingJudge Morison FWD 5.5 NOR

11 2 142 azgroover. . . . Holman MID 6.0 AVL

11 3 143 AcerRetired. . . Pilkington MID 6.0 NOR

11 4 144 Christo. . . . . Berbatov FWD 7.0 MUN

11 5 145 Sebowski. . . .. Gervhino MID 7.5 ARS

11 6 146 Moe. . . . . . . Luiz DEF 6.5 CHE

11 7 147 Bonzai. . . . .. Jaaskelainen GK 4.5 WHM

11 8 148 CharvTRETup. . . Guzman MID 6.0 SWA

11 9 149 Eephus. . . . .. Fabio DEF 4.5 QPR

11 10 150 Iron_Far. . . .. Downing MID 6.5 LIV

11 11 151 gianmarco. . . . Dyer MID 5.5 SWA

11 12 152 50orbust. . . .. Harte DEF 4.5 RDG

11 13 153 jonessed. . . .. Lennon MID 7.0 TOT

11 14 154 8ebok24. . . . . Park MID 6.0 QPR

12 1 155 8ebok24. . . . . Hulk FWD TBD Porto

12 2 156 jonessed. . . .. Taylor S DEF 5.0 NEW

12 3 157 50orbust. . . .. Ramsey MID 6.0 ARS

12 4 158 gianmarco. . . . Debuchy DEF TBD Lille

12 5 159 Iron_Far. . . .. Sneijder MID TBD Inter

12 6 160 Eephus. . . . .. Cleverley MID 6.0 MUN

12 7 161 CharvTRETup. . . Brunt MID 6.0 WBA

12 8 162 Bonzai. . . . .. Hughes DEF 4.5 FUL

12 9 163 Moe. . . . . . . Vlaar DEF TBD AST

12 10 164 Sebowski. . . .. Lichaj DEF 4.5 AST

12 11 165 Christo. . . . . Pantilimon GK 5.0 MCI

12 12 166 AcerRetired. . . Mulumbu MID 5.5 WBA

12 13 167 azgroover. . . . Collins DEF 5.0 WHM

12 14 168 GoodPostingJudge Chico DEF 5.0 SWA

13 1 169 GoodPostingJudge Sahin MID TBD RM

13 2 170 azgroover. . . . Begovic GK 4.5 STO

13 3 171 AcerRetired. . . Bardsley DEF 5.0 SUN

13 4 172 Christo. . . . . Rafael DEF 5.5 MUN

13 5 173 Sebowski. . . .. Cameron DEF ? HOU

13 6 174 Moe. . . . . . . Olsson DEF 5.0 WBA

13 7 175 Bonzai. . . . .. Albrighton MID 5.5 AVL

13 8 176 CharvTRETup. . . Caldwell DEF 5.0 WIG

13 9 177 Eephus. . . . .. Smalling DEF 5.5 MUN

13 10 178 Iron_Far. . . .. Pearce DEF 4.5 RED

13 11 179 gianmarco. . . . Martin DEF 4.5 NOR

13 12 180 50orbust. . . .. Sagna DEF 5.5 ARS

13 13 181 jonessed. . . .. Riether DEF 5.0 FUL

13 14 182 8ebok24. . . . . Figueroa DEF 4.5 WIG

14 1 183 8ebok24. . . . . Lindegaard GK 5.5 MUN

14 2 184 jonessed. . . .. Dzeko FWD 7.5 MCI

14 3 185 50orbust. . . .. Sorensen GK 4.5 SUN

14 4 186 gianmarco. . . . Johnson A MID 7.0 MCI

14 5 187 Iron_Far. . . .. Santon DEF 5.0 NEW

14 6 188 Eephus. . . . .. Dawson DEF 5.0 TOT

14 7 189 CharvTRETup. . . Ferdinand A DEF 4.5 QPR

14 8 190 Bonzai. . . . .. Moura MID TBD SPFC

14 9 191 Moe. . . . . . . Britton MID 4.5 SWA

14 10 192 Sebowski. . . .. Wilshere MID 6.5 ARS

14 11 193 Christo. . . . . Hoolahan MID 6.0 NOR

14 12 194 AcerRetired. . . Gomez J MID 5.5 WIG

14 13 195 azgroover. . . . Duffy DEF 4.5 EVE

14 14 196 GoodPostingJudge Warnock DEF 5.0 AVL

15 1 197 GoodPostingJudge Doni GK 5.0 LIV

15 2 198 azgroover. . . . Herd MID 4.5 AVL

15 3 199 AcerRetired. . . Shorey DEF 4.5 RED

15 4 200 Christo. . . . . Rangel DEF 5.0 SWA

15 5 201 Sebowski. . . .. Stekelenburg GK TBD Roma

15 6 202 Moe. . . . . . . Lloris GK TBD Lyon

15 7 203 Bonzai. . . . .. Clyne DEF 4.0 SOU

15 8 204 CharvTRETup. . . Kolarov DEF 6.0 MCI

15 9 205 Eephus. . . . .. Ireland MID 5.5 AVL

15 10 206 Iron_Far. . . .. Kaka MID TBD RMCF

15 11 207 gianmarco. . . . Harper GK 4.5 NEW

15 12 208 50orbust. . . .. Rondon FWD TBD Malaga

15 13 209 jonessed. . . .. Cesar GK TBD Inter

15 14 210 8ebok24. . . . . Barnett DEF 4.0 NOR
Is this a methodology being used for a draft style english premier league fantasy game??

2012-13 English Premier League soccer fantasy leaguehttp://fantasy.premierleague.com for official public site rules and player values. League ID code: 578178-148298Link to Google Doc with draft order, team roster, player values, etc.

Round Pick# Total# Team Player Position Salary EPL Team

1 1 1 GoodPostingJudge Aguero FWD 11.5 MCI

1 2 2 azgroover. . . . Rooney FWD 12.0 MUN

1 3 3 AcerRetired. . . Van Persie FWD 13.0 ARS

1 4 4 Christo. . . . . Hart GK 7.0 MCI

1 5 5 Sebowski. . . .. Dempsey MID 9.5 FUL

1 6 6 Moe. . . . . . . Kompany DEF 7.5 MCI

1 7 7 Bonzai. . . . .. Silva MID 10.0 MCI

1 8 8 CharvTRETup. . . Bale MID 9.5

1 9 9 Eephus. . . . .. Suarez FWD 9.5 LIV

1 10 10 Iron_Far. . . .. de Gea GK 6.0 MUN

1 11 11 gianmarco. . . . Adebayor FWD 9.5 MCI

1 12 12 50orbust. . . .. Torres FWD 10.0 CHE

1 13 13 jonessed. . . .. Cisse P FWD 9.5 NEW

1 14 14 8ebok24. . . . . Lescott DEF 6.5 MCI

2 1 15 8ebok24. . . . . Hazard MID 9.5 CHE

2 2 16 jonessed. . . .. Mata MID 9.5 CHE

2 3 17 50orbust. . . .. Cabaye MID 7.0 NEW

2 4 18 gianmarco. . . . Walcott MID 9.0 ARS

2 5 19 Iron_Far. . . .. Sigurdsson MID 9.0 TOT

2 6 20 Eephus. . . . .. Jelavic FWD 8.5 EVE

2 7 21 CharvTRETup. . . Cech GK 6.5 CHE

2 8 22 Bonzai. . . . .. Evra DEF 7.0 MUN

2 9 23 Moe. . . . . . . Nani MID 9.0 MUN

2 10 24 Sebowski. . . .. Van Der Vaart MID 9.0 TOT

2 11 25 Christo. . . . . Terry DEF 7.0 CHE

2 12 26 AcerRetired. . . Podolski FWD 8.5 ARS

2 13 27 azgroover. . . . Balotelli FWD 9.0 MCI

2 14 28 GoodPostingJudge Reyna GK 6.0 LIV

3 1 29 GoodPostingJudge Bent FWD 8.5 ASV

3 2 30 azgroover. . . . Lampard MID 9.0 CHE

3 3 31 AcerRetired. . . Sessegnon MID 8.0 SUN

3 4 32 Christo. . . . . Gerrard MID 9.5 LIV

3 5 33 Sebowski. . . .. Tevez FWD 9.0 MCI

3 6 34 Moe. . . . . . . Valencia MID 9.0 MUN

3 7 35 Bonzai. . . . .. Vidic DEF 7.0 MUN

3 8 36 CharvTRETup. . . Borini FWD 8.0 LIV

3 9 37 Eephus. . . . .. Toure Y MID 8.0 MCI

3 10 38 Iron_Far. . . .. Ba FWD 7.5 NEW

3 11 39 gianmarco. . . . Welbeck FWD 8.5 MUN

3 12 40 50orbust. . . .. Walker DEF 6.5 TOT

3 13 41 jonessed. . . .. Vermaelen DEF 7.0 ARS

3 14 42 8ebok24. . . . . Howard GK 5.5 EVE

4 1 43 8ebok24. . . . . Cole DEF 6.5 CHE

4 2 44 jonessed. . . .. Kagawa MID 8.5 MUN

4 3 45 50orbust. . . .. Baines DEF 7.0 EVE

4 4 46 gianmarco. . . . Krul GK 5.5 NEW

4 5 47 Iron_Far. . . .. Assou-Ekotto DEF 6.5 TOT

4 6 48 Eephus. . . . .. Szczesny GK 5.5 ARS

4 7 49 CharvTRETup. . . Young A MID 8.5 MUN

4 8 50 Bonzai. . . . .. Nasri MID 8.5 MCI

4 9 51 Moe. . . . . . . Friedel GK 5.5 TOT

4 10 52 Sebowski. . . .. Schwarzer GK 5.0 FUL

4 11 53 Christo. . . . . Giroud FWD 9.0 ARS

4 12 54 AcerRetired. . . Holt FWD 6.5 NOR

4 13 55 azgroover. . . . Arteta MID 8.0 ARS

4 14 56 GoodPostingJudge Ben Arfa MID 7.5 NEW

5 1 57 GoodPostingJudge Oscar MID 8.5 CHE

5 2 58 azgroover. . . . Vorm GK 5.5 SWA

5 3 59 AcerRetired. . . Sinclair MID 7.0 SWA

5 4 60 Christo. . . . . Vertonghen DF 6.5 TOT

5 5 61 Sebowski. . . .. Crouch FW 6.5 STO

5 6 62 Moe. . . . . . . Taraabt MID 6.0 QPR

5 7 63 Bonzai. . . . .. Odemwingie FWD 7.0 WBA

5 8 64 CharvTRETup. . . Graham FWD 6.0 SWA

5 9 65 Eephus. . . . .. Cazorla MID TBD TBD

5 10 66 Iron_Far. . . .. Moses MID 7.0 WIG

5 11 67 gianmarco. . . . Clichy DEF 6.0 MUN

5 12 68 50orbust. . . .. Foster GK 5.0 WBA

5 13 69 jonessed. . . .. Mignolet GK 5.0 SUN

5 14 70 8ebok24. . . . . Hernandez FWD 8.0 MUN

6 1 71 8ebok24. . . . . Pogrebynak FWD 5.0 RDG

6 2 72 jonessed. . . .. Walters MID 6.5 STO

6 3 73 50orbust. . . .. Agbonlahor FWD 7.0 ASV

6 4 74 gianmarco. . . . Sturridge FWD 8.0 CHE

6 5 75 Iron_Far. . . .. Carroll FWD 8.5 LIV

6 6 76 Eephus. . . . .. Hangeland DEF 5.0 FUL

6 7 77 CharvTRETup. . . Allen MID 5.5 SWA

6 8 78 Bonzai. . . . .. Lambert FWD 6.0 SOU

6 9 79 Moe. . . . . . . Zamora FWD 6.5 QPR

6 10 80 Sebowski. . . .. Larsson MID 6.5 SUN

6 11 81 Christo. . . . . Ramires MID 7.0 CHE

6 12 82 AcerRetired. . . Jones DEF 6.0 MUN

6 13 83 azgroover. . . . Agger DEF 6.5 LIV

6 14 84 GoodPostingJudge Pienaar MID 6.5 TOT

7 1 85 GoodPostingJudge Jose Enrique DEF 6.0 LIV

7 2 86 azgroover. . . . Defoe FWD 7.5 TOT

7 3 87 AcerRetired. . . Ivanovic DEF 6.5 CHE

7 4 88 Christo. . . . . Johnson G DEF 6.5 LIV

7 5 89 Sebowski. . . .. Koscielny DEF 5.5 ARS

7 6 90 Moe. . . . . . . Ruiz FWD 6.0 FUL

7 7 91 Bonzai. . . . .. Skrtel DEF 6.0 LIV

7 8 92 CharvTRETup. . . Cisse FWD 6.5 QPR

7 9 93 Eephus. . . . .. Huth DEF 5.5 STO

7 10 94 Iron_Far. . . .. Evans DEF 6.0 MUN

7 11 95 gianmarco. . . . Song MID 6.5 ARS

7 12 96 50orbust. . . .. Coloccini DEF 5.0 NEW

7 13 97 jonessed. . . .. Petric FWD 6.0 FUL

7 14 98 8ebok24. . . . . Jagielka DEF 6.0 EVE

8 1 99 8ebok24. . . . . Chamberlain MID 7.5 ARS

8 2 100 jonessed. . . .. Shawcross DEF 5.0 STO

8 3 101 50orbust. . . .. Hoilett MID 6.5 QPR

8 4 102 gianmarco. . . . Simpson DEF 5.0 NEW

8 5 103 Iron_Far. . . .. Vaz Te FWD 5.5 WHU

8 6 104 Eephus. . . . .. Michu MID 6.5 SWA

8 7 105 CharvTRETup. . . Al-Habsi GK 5.0 WIG

8 8 106 Bonzai. . . . .. Green GK 4.5 QPR

8 9 107 Moe. . . . . . . Cahill DEF 6.5 CHE

8 10 108 Sebowski. . . .. Riise DEF 5.5 FUL

8 11 109 Christo. . . . . Di Santo FWD 5.5 WIG

8 12 110 AcerRetired. . . Ruddy GK 4.5 NOR

8 13 111 azgroover. . . . Zabaleta DEF 6.0 MCI

8 14 112 GoodPostingJudge Taylor R DEF 5.5 NEW

9 1 113 GoodPostingJudge Lallana MID 6.0 SOU

9 2 114 azgroover. . . . Marin MID 7.0 CHE

9 3 115 AcerRetired. . . Heitinga DEF 5.5 EVE

9 4 116 Christo. . . . . Gutierrez MID 6.0 NEW

9 5 117 Sebowski. . . .. Lukaku FWD 6.5 CHE

9 6 118 Moe. . . . . . . Long FWD 6.0 WBA

9 7 119 Bonzai. . . . .. Naismith FWD 6.5 EVE

9 8 120 CharvTRETup. . . Gibbs DEF 5.5 ARS

9 9 121 Eephus. . . . .. Davis K GK 4.5 SOU

9 10 122 Iron_Far. . . .. Federici GK 4.5 RED

9 11 123 gianmarco. . . . Kaboul DEF 5.5 TOT

9 12 124 50orbust. . . .. N'Zogbia MIF 6.5 ASV

9 13 125 jonessed. . . .. Nolan MID 6.0 WHM

9 14 126 8ebok24. . . . . Mcclean MID 6.5 SUN

10 1 127 8ebok24. . . . . Noble MID 5.0 WHM

10 2 128 jonessed. . . .. Hibbert DEF 5.5 EVE

10 3 129 50orbust. . . .. Fellaini MID 6.5 EVE

10 4 130 gianmarco. . . . Dembele MID 6.0 FUL

10 5 131 Iron_Far. . . .. Taylor DEF 5.0 SWA

10 6 132 Eephus. . . . .. Fletcher FWD ?

10 7 133 CharvTRETup. . . Ferdinand DEF 6.0 MUN

10 8 134 Bonzai. . . . .. Etherington MID 6.5 STO

10 9 135 Moe. . . . . . . Osman MID 6.5 EVE

10 10 136 Sebowski. . . .. Williams DEF 5.0 SWA

10 11 137 Christo. . . . . Modric MID 7.5 TOT

10 12 138 AcerRetired. . . Given GK 5.0 ASV

10 13 139 azgroover. . . . Mertesacker DEF 5.0 ARS

10 14 140 GoodPostingJudge Richards DEF 6.0 MCI

11 1 141 GoodPostingJudge Morison FWD 5.5 NOR

11 2 142 azgroover. . . . Holman MID 6.0 AVL

11 3 143 AcerRetired. . . Pilkington MID 6.0 NOR

11 4 144 Christo. . . . . Berbatov FWD 7.0 MUN

11 5 145 Sebowski. . . .. Gervhino MID 7.5 ARS

11 6 146 Moe. . . . . . . Luiz DEF 6.5 CHE

11 7 147 Bonzai. . . . .. Jaaskelainen GK 4.5 WHM

11 8 148 CharvTRETup. . . Guzman MID 6.0 SWA

11 9 149 Eephus. . . . .. Fabio DEF 4.5 QPR

11 10 150 Iron_Far. . . .. Downing MID 6.5 LIV

11 11 151 gianmarco. . . . Dyer MID 5.5 SWA

11 12 152 50orbust. . . .. Harte DEF 4.5 RDG

11 13 153 jonessed. . . .. Lennon MID 7.0 TOT

11 14 154 8ebok24. . . . . Park MID 6.0 QPR

12 1 155 8ebok24. . . . . Hulk FWD TBD Porto

12 2 156 jonessed. . . .. Taylor S DEF 5.0 NEW

12 3 157 50orbust. . . .. Ramsey MID 6.0 ARS

12 4 158 gianmarco. . . . Debuchy DEF TBD Lille

12 5 159 Iron_Far. . . .. Sneijder MID TBD Inter

12 6 160 Eephus. . . . .. Cleverley MID 6.0 MUN

12 7 161 CharvTRETup. . . Brunt MID 6.0 WBA

12 8 162 Bonzai. . . . .. Hughes DEF 4.5 FUL

12 9 163 Moe. . . . . . . Vlaar DEF TBD AST

12 10 164 Sebowski. . . .. Lichaj DEF 4.5 AST

12 11 165 Christo. . . . . Pantilimon GK 5.0 MCI

12 12 166 AcerRetired. . . Mulumbu MID 5.5 WBA

12 13 167 azgroover. . . . Collins DEF 5.0 WHM

12 14 168 GoodPostingJudge Chico DEF 5.0 SWA

13 1 169 GoodPostingJudge Sahin MID TBD RM

13 2 170 azgroover. . . . Begovic GK 4.5 STO

13 3 171 AcerRetired. . . Bardsley DEF 5.0 SUN

13 4 172 Christo. . . . . Rafael DEF 5.5 MUN

13 5 173 Sebowski. . . .. Cameron DEF ? HOU

13 6 174 Moe. . . . . . . Olsson DEF 5.0 WBA

13 7 175 Bonzai. . . . .. Albrighton MID 5.5 AVL

13 8 176 CharvTRETup. . . Caldwell DEF 5.0 WIG

13 9 177 Eephus. . . . .. Smalling DEF 5.5 MUN

13 10 178 Iron_Far. . . .. Pearce DEF 4.5 RED

13 11 179 gianmarco. . . . Martin DEF 4.5 NOR

13 12 180 50orbust. . . .. Sagna DEF 5.5 ARS

13 13 181 jonessed. . . .. Riether DEF 5.0 FUL

13 14 182 8ebok24. . . . . Figueroa DEF 4.5 WIG

14 1 183 8ebok24. . . . . Lindegaard GK 5.5 MUN

14 2 184 jonessed. . . .. Dzeko FWD 7.5 MCI

14 3 185 50orbust. . . .. Sorensen GK 4.5 SUN

14 4 186 gianmarco. . . . Johnson A MID 7.0 MCI

14 5 187 Iron_Far. . . .. Santon DEF 5.0 NEW

14 6 188 Eephus. . . . .. Dawson DEF 5.0 TOT

14 7 189 CharvTRETup. . . Ferdinand A DEF 4.5 QPR

14 8 190 Bonzai. . . . .. Moura MID TBD SPFC

14 9 191 Moe. . . . . . . Britton MID 4.5 SWA

14 10 192 Sebowski. . . .. Wilshere MID 6.5 ARS

14 11 193 Christo. . . . . Hoolahan MID 6.0 NOR

14 12 194 AcerRetired. . . Gomez J MID 5.5 WIG

14 13 195 azgroover. . . . Duffy DEF 4.5 EVE

14 14 196 GoodPostingJudge Warnock DEF 5.0 AVL

15 1 197 GoodPostingJudge Doni GK 5.0 LIV

15 2 198 azgroover. . . . Herd MID 4.5 AVL

15 3 199 AcerRetired. . . Shorey DEF 4.5 RED

15 4 200 Christo. . . . . Rangel DEF 5.0 SWA

15 5 201 Sebowski. . . .. Stekelenburg GK TBD Roma

15 6 202 Moe. . . . . . . Lloris GK TBD Lyon

15 7 203 Bonzai. . . . .. Clyne DEF 4.0 SOU

15 8 204 CharvTRETup. . . Kolarov DEF 6.0 MCI

15 9 205 Eephus. . . . .. Ireland MID 5.5 AVL

15 10 206 Iron_Far. . . .. Kaka MID TBD RMCF

15 11 207 gianmarco. . . . Harper GK 4.5 NEW

15 12 208 50orbust. . . .. Rondon FWD TBD Malaga

15 13 209 jonessed. . . .. Cesar GK TBD Inter

15 14 210 8ebok24. . . . . Barnett DEF 4.0 NOR
Is this a methodology being used for a draft style english premier league fantasy game??
Kind of.

We used a draft style to get started, so in the beginning everyone had unique teams. But as the season moved on, and transfers added up, some of the teams ended with multiple same players (we did not have a method that allowed a transfer to go to only one team).

Thanks for the replies. It's been a few months, but the site is now live. I will make more improvements over time. You can visit it here: DraftFantasyFootball.co.uk. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread