What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2014-15 EPL Fantasy - 15-16 league rules wars & signup open (3 Viewers)

Here is what I would be willing to do for any team/game - if you send in a note/PM/Email (or use the chat feature on fantrax) that if Player X is out of the line-up, that you want to play Player Y - I would make those changes.

This is where I think we are:

Christo - In

Eephus - In

Sinn Fein - In

Gator - In

Moe

Charvik

Ominous Johnson

Jonesed

Shader

8ebok24 - In

Bonzai

Native - In

Gianmarco/RHE - In

Sebowski/GPJ - In

Interested:

Blend

Poke_4_Life

((Morpheus))

Ominous Johnson must say, the auto 11 rule is intriguing to me being a west coaster also.

Definitely in if we go with this rule change. If we don't, Ominous Johnson is most likely in but will probably fade off in the distance as usual about half way through the season.

Thank you guys for doing your homework on this.

Definitely in when survivor pool rolls around too!

Updated

This is where I think we are:

Christo - In

Eephus - In

Sinn Fein - In

Gator - In

Moe

Charvik

Ominous Johnson - In the third person

Jonesed

Shader

8ebok24 - In

Bonzai

Native - In

Gianmarco/RHE - In

Sebowski/GPJ - In

Interested:

Blend

Poke_4_Life

((Morpheus))

El Floppo - returning owner?

Sand

Boubucarow

IN

Christo - In

Eephus - In

Sinn Fein - In

Gator - In

Ominous Johnson - In the third person

8ebok24 - In

Bonzai - In

Native - In

Gianmarco/RHE - In

Sebowski/GPJ - In

OUT?

Jonesed

Shader

Moe

Charvik

Interested:

Blend

Poke_4_Life

((Morpheus))

El Floppo - returning owner?

Sand

Boubucarow

Returning owners: vote now re: Best 11 scoring vs 15 min starter deadline

Order of preference:

1. 0 minutes before each game

2. 15 minutes before each game

3. Best XI

4. #60minutessucks

I'm in for any of the first 3.

As Sinn Fein mentioned, the 15-16 EPL starts 8 days earlier than last year on 8 Aug.

Last year we started on 14 Jul and finished on 6 Aug so we need to figure things out this week. If anybody wants to propose major rules changes involving league format, scoring, lineups, please do so asap. We can argue about lineup deadlines later. I don't think the Fantrax engine supports auto-subs or captain points so those are probably out.

Post here if you're interested in joining. Returning teams and soccer thread regulars have priority. 14 teams/17 man rosters seemed to work out pretty well IMO. I think we're better off doing co-owners than expanding to 16.

I don't think RHE is going to be joining me. Thus, I'm open to a partner or bowing out if someone wants to take the spot outright.

I will need a detailed partner application as to your likes and dislikes, hobbies, thoughts on Coutinho, and what you're wearing right now.

Are you guys full? I suck at gameday management in soccer...Always seem to start guys who don't play. I just couldn't get into it last year, mostly because I picked a crap team.

I'll give it another shot this year if you need a spot. if not, no worries. I can't tell from this thread where you guys are at in the process. :)

Are you guys full? I suck at gameday management in soccer...Always seem to start guys who don't play. I just couldn't get into it last year, mostly because I picked a crap team.

I'll give it another shot this year if you need a spot. if not, no worries. I can't tell from this thread where you guys are at in the process. :)
A best xi rule would be pretty awesome, wouldn't it?

A best xi rule would be pretty awesome, wouldn't it?
#### NO!

Somebody start the draft thread. I'm in and can handle the Fantrax stuff but won't have time to boss the draft.

my vote is best XI especially given that we'll have to hustle & skip in order to finish by GW1.

Somebody start the draft thread. I'm in and can handle the Fantrax stuff but won't have time to boss the draft.

my vote is best XI especially given that we'll have to hustle & skip in order to finish by GW1.
Sounds good. We doing this, or what?

Users who are viewing this thread