What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (8 Viewers)

I'm going to give this 3 team parlay a shot...

Blackhawks PL

Caps/Canes o5.5

Lightning

100 gets just over a G.

UFC is on right now, there are some good plays out there (i got my plays in awhile ago so not sure of current odds):

Pat Berry

Jorge Rivera

might be who i like best, also have smaller plays on Shalarus and Guillard

UFC is on right now, there are some good plays out there (i got my plays in awhile ago so not sure of current odds):Pat BerryJorge Riveramight be who i like best, also have smaller plays on Shalarus and Guillard
I like those plays.What channel is this on?? Thought FX?

Only because Cbb sucks tonight,

Chicago has won 7 of 9 home games against those scrub teams I listed by 2 or more goals.

Florida has lost 3 of 4 road games against those good home teams by 2 or more goals.

Florida played Colorado 2 nights ago now travels to Chicago

Chicago has been home for a week

And I can get Chicago -1.5 for +150?

Jesus Christ , they just did a side-by-side split-screen shot of each girlfriend. :lmao: Both were smokin. Tennis dudes score.
Dolg's g/f is common Euro trash.Tomic's g/f is da troof!

:wub:

Congrats on the hit. When I start betting tennis big, it's time for G.A. meetings.
Thanks. It was a great match to watch actually, stayed up for the duration. Dopple got really screwed on a call early in the fifth, btw. Then got all pissed at the fans, stopped play, and started egging them on, it was great.Why did you say it looked like he was going to "get schooled" anyway??? When you said that, it was only 5-4 in the first. Just curious.

Anyway, go find Doppleganger's broad, she's hot too. TIA from all of us.

Atlanta Hawks / Philadelphia 76ers o184 (1u)

Detroit Pistons TTP u89 (1u)

Memphis Grizzlies -3.5 (1/2u)

Washington Wizards TTP u99.5 (1/2u)

Trying to follow MMA for the first time...in on the bets that modogg mentioned. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I ####### missed my "BRONG FADE OLD TIRED LAKERS SHORTENED 2012 ESPECIALLY ON BACK-TO-BACK NIGHTS AND LONG TRIP OUT EAST AGAINST TEAMS THAT LOVE TO BEAT THEM" system. DAMMMIT! now what? That's really all I had tonight, besides tailing Derek on that under 28.5 SOG tonight.

Totally spaced it, seriously. I was out stocking up with 95 bucks of booze for the weekend.

:banned:

How 'bout Minnie? Love should be all fired up, coming back to LA and stuff. Whole team should be fired up to be out there on a Friday night, nice weather, hookers, clubs all on deck. Expect a spirited efforting. They any good? I don't care, they cover 5, might even win. I'm undefeated in the NBA, remember. You are with me on this RN, like it or not. I don't handicap, I just get where there heads or legs are at. :D

Just looked at props for it. Love over 25 1/2? Or how 'bout Griffin Under 12 1/2 boards? I mean if Love gets 50 boards, how many does that leave for Griffin?

:banned:

Love -2.5 pts/reb over Griffin is :moneybag: ... yes?
I don't have that available and all kidding aside, wouldn't know. I do think Love has gotta be stoked to be back in LA. I know, it's not like he doesn't play his balls off every night, but still.I like the 5 points. Like you said, Clips have been off without Paul. They #### the bed in Utah and went all-in for Dallas. This looks like a good spot to go against them.

I'm gonna hang back and see if there is an opportunity at halftime.

Trying to be disciplined waiting for tomorrow's schedule on the frozen water.

Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Sabres @ Blues

:excited:

Detroit and St. Loo are gonna be MONSTER chalk, but they can't lose.

Can they?

:unsure:

5 - 0 in NBA, RN, this CAN go on forever, last chance, the Timberwolfie train's about to leave the station!

Also, I LOVE BEER.

Question: when ESPN's AccuScore runs their 10,000 game simulations, do they take injuries into account?

Timberwolves/Clippers, for example. Do you think their simulations reflect Paul being OUT?

Question: when ESPN's AccuScore runs their 10,000 game simulations, do they take injuries into account?Timberwolves/Clippers, for example. Do you think their simulations reflect Paul being OUT?
Don't worry about that ####, here's all you need:Jan 20 NBA [819] MINNESOTA +180Jan 20 NBA [820] TOTAL u191½-110 (MINNESOTA vrs LA CLIPPERS)Jan 20 NBA [821] TOTAL o193-110 (INDIANA vrs GOLDEN STATE)Jan 20 NBA [822] GOLDEN STATE EVRisking 100 USD To Win 1620 USD

Question: when ESPN's AccuScore runs their 10,000 game simulations, do they take injuries into account?

Timberwolves/Clippers, for example. Do you think their simulations reflect Paul being OUT?
Don't worry about that ####, here's all you need:Jan 20 NBA [819] MINNESOTA +180

Jan 20 NBA [820] TOTAL u191½-110 (MINNESOTA vrs LA CLIPPERS)

Jan 20 NBA [821] TOTAL o193-110 (INDIANA vrs GOLDEN STATE)

Jan 20 NBA [822] GOLDEN STATE EV

Risking 100 USD To Win 1620 USD
That Warriors game is interesting. I had the Pacers locked and loaded but held off.I really think there is going to be a great 2H opportunity in one of these games.

Please note:

Effective immediately, hockey games will be graded on the results of regulation time only, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the line offering.

The maximum accumulated winnings for parlays in one calendar day is $250,000.

:shock:

Question: when ESPN's AccuScore runs their 10,000 game simulations, do they take injuries into account?Timberwolves/Clippers, for example. Do you think their simulations reflect Paul being OUT?
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Depends on how new the injury is.

Users who are viewing this thread