What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (14 Viewers)

USC seems to be taking this game somewhat seriously and they have the talent Ga Tech doesn't. Also Paul Johnson teams have scored 3, 14, 7 and 27 (in OT) over his four bowls at Ga Tech. If Ga Tech keeps it close they'll slow it down, if they don't then they'll do what they usually do and probably only score 20 max. Under seems like the best of these bets tomorrow.
Just curious, what makes you think this?
Kiffin told his team they are all playing for starting jobs next year and the bowl game performances will trump other variables.Also Kiffin might be playing for his job, you can't lose to Georgia Tech. Chalk after New Year's, close enough.
Quick Reference of my bowl pickem with 14 guys "who really know college ball"Everyone picked West Virginia with no less then 20 confidence points, except me who took cuse for 10.

11 of us took AF over Rice, for medium points.

10 of us took Fresno with high points.

10 of us took Arizona for high points.

These 4 games have something in common.

Tomorrow Everyone took USC and for a ton of points, except me who took GT for 23.

Only Ok St and Fla St are as lop sided in # of picks and for high points FWTIW.
:unsure: Purdue is looking good right about now.

Way too many people jumping on LSU, including my chasing buddy who is terrible at this. I can get +7 -115 now??? That seals the deal, easy decision.

Go Paw Prints!

taking the points +6.5 and the U58.5 :shrug:

LSU D should force a few turnovers and run the ball well

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too many people jumping on LSU, including my chasing buddy who is terrible at this. I can get +7 -115 now??? That seals the deal, easy decision.

Go Paw Prints!
LSU is considerably overrated, terrible offense. But Clemson's defense makes West Virginia blush.

That said if you followed only my bowl totals, you're about to buy a boat. If you followed my sides you are headed for the pawn shop.

LSU -3.5

I was on the road listening to Iowa State/Tulsa. That game staying under the total is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. So much so that I'll bet you guys figured I had ten dimes on the over!

I miss Ref picks a lot this bowl season. :kicksrock:
I gave my 4 didn't I? LSU, GT, Tulsa and Vandy.3-1 on the day but 10-13 on the season.Edit - tomorrowTomorrow it's all wood all the time, sans the badgers.Ok St, Miss, SC, Georgia, Wis.Now I picked Fla St at the start of the season. But I have since changed my pick to NIU. I don't care who the kicker is, that 13.5 is a trap for Fla St.

I miss Ref picks a lot this bowl season. :kicksrock:
I gave my 4 didn't I? LSU, GT, Tulsa and Vandy.3-1 on the day but 10-13 on the season.Edit - tomorrowTomorrow it's all wood all the time, sans the badgers.Ok St, Miss, SC, Georgia, Wis.Now I picked Fla St at the start of the season. But I have since changed my pick to NIU. I don't care who the kicker is, that 13.5 is a trap for Fla St.
There he is! :excited:

Autoplay 3-2 (3-0 on totals)

Sides 4-13

Totals 12-4-1

:lmao:

Seriously? What do I do with this? Maybe go 2-1 totals v sides? In the NHL I'm always better on totals, but now this is pointing me to a direction I don't exactly like. :unsure:

Northern Illinois is a gift at +15 in the Orange Bowl.

I don't have any clients, but if I did I would also advise a ML play at +500.

Northern Illinois is a gift at +15 in the Orange Bowl.I don't have any clients, but if I did I would also advise a ML play at +500.
Merry New Yr first off to all my FFAWT friends and family. Thank you very much Bronger for the GT ML play. While i realize i was totally lucky with Clemson ml hitting in the end completing a nice RR parlay ML with Tulsa, GT, and Clemson. Almost 3/4's back from the 15 unit loss on W.Kentucky. Thanks all and Haaaaapppy New YR.Edit: Forgot what i meant to reply to about RN's post. I've been winning nicely all season long on NIU. I think the number is off too......but part of me thinks that it might be a trap the other way. I have nothing on the game at this point......wavering. GO NORTHWESTERN AND OVER, AND OKIE ST./PURDUE OVER. GL ALL.

'Raider Nation said:
Northern Illinois is a gift at +15 in the Orange Bowl.I don't have any clients, but if I did I would also advise a ML play at +500.
Couldn't disagree more. I may be biased.

'Raider Nation said:
Never underestimate motivation. The Huskies have been told for weeks that they don't belong here.They are a solid football team -- I don't care what conference they play in.

'Raider Nation said:
Never underestimate motivation. The Huskies have been told for weeks that they don't belong here.They are a solid football team -- I don't care what conference they play in.
The noles have been told for weeks that they are going to be beat by a nobody team.TIA to espn for the impending blowout. Fsu shows up for bowls. AskNotre Dame.

'Raider Nation said:
Northern Illinois is a gift at +15 in the Orange Bowl.

I don't have any clients, but if I did I would also advise a ML play at +500.
The noles have been told for weeks that they are going to be beat by a nobody team.TIA to espn for the impending blowout. Fsu shows up for bowls.

Ask Notre Dame.
:lol: The beat an 8-5 Irish team 18-14. Impressive.

'The Ref said:
'BRONG said:
Ticket#:8273769Dec 31 02:05 PM INTERNET / -1 Dec 27 11:05 PM CFBSTRAIGHT BET[241] GEORGIA TECH +10-120 (B+½)600 / 500Ticket#:8279743Dec 31 02:05 PM INTERNET / -1 Dec 28 06:49 PM CFBSTRAIGHT BET[241] GEORGIA TECH +270200 / 540
I fully endorse this. Sorry man.
MOST awesome hit of the day. Wanted to add, how about the incredible steam that happened on Tulsa. Had a teaser with them and got +8 earlier today. By the time the game went off, it was Tulas -2. +115 ML earlier in the day too. Iowa St. 17 in 1st quarter, nil the rest of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread