What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

WTF

buddy is up in Quebec on vacation and was headed to this restaurant tonight. See anything weird there??
Um, yeah. I think I've found 13 so far. Kind of a fun diversion.
I was particularly fond of the way they posed the guy in the gray shirt and the guy in the blue shirt to both appear to be groping the women behind them.
There's a photos section with some exceedingly blurry photography. :confused:

If you have the money I highly recommend calling a mobile vet to come out to your home and put your dog down.
:blink: 800 to put a dog down? why at home?
They had to come after hours when she took a turn for the worse. It was a lot less stressful on my poor dog. She was able to pass on peacefully in her own bed and not have to go through the anxiety of walking through the vet office doors again.

rover, do you get any benefit from marrying her off to somebody else or do you have to keep paying even then? 'Cause I have to think it's one thing to have to keep giving money to your ex-wife for a while, but it would be something entirely different to feel like you're paying for a new guy to live in hell and not have sex with her.
If she got married, I wouldn't have to pay alimony.

WTF

buddy is up in Quebec on vacation and was headed to this restaurant tonight. See anything weird there??
I was particularly fond of the way they posed the guy in the gray shirt and the guy in the blue shirt to both appear to be groping the women behind them.
There's a photos section with some exceedingly blurry photography. :confused:
That's an accurate representation of the visual state for most of the patrons of that restaurant/bar

WTF

What about the girl eating the appetizer in front of the guy's, um, toothpick, or the guy in the black polo behind the girl in the chair.

Hey all, what'd I miss? :popcorn:

Got back from the honeymoon around midnight last night. Of course my GBs put 3600 plastic forks, knives and spoons in my lawn. Then they drank a bunch of beer and broke a bench on my patio.

See you again in a few hours when I'm done picking all these damn things up :kicksrock:

Since we're giving things away and also talking music, does anybody want a copy of this? Got it free through work. Not interested.
:hey:

WTF

How about the guy on the right in the grey shirt with his head back being served a tall glass of urine?

WTF

What about the girl eating the appetizer in front of the guy's, um, toothpick, or the guy in the black polo behind the girl in the chair.
I'm pretty sure that's champbaileyfan, and it's completely unsurprising.Toothpick girl was a pretty poor effort imo.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Drifter . View it anyway?
Have a good day, pard. GMTAN is one of the better things going on this board, and you're not worth the handful of calories.

Can people not disagree around here without putting somebody on ignore? GM and I have stronger words than that over vegetables, for the love of Terri Schiavo.

Can people not disagree around here without putting somebody on ignore? GM and I have stronger words than that over vegetables, for the love of Terri Schiavo.
I put Sacramento Bob ignore because I kept confusing him with you.Well, also because his posts sucked.

I just don't want to engage in this thread. Just prefer to avoid the black holes soul suckers.

This thread has been immune to the one-off dust-ups that tend to sabotage other threads. The Imp shouting vulgarities at Early comes to mind...that might have been a record-screeching halt to the party in other threads, but we just shrugged it off and carried on.

Carry on, good friends.

And not liking lettuce is just stupid.

Hey all, what'd I miss? :popcorn:

Got back from the honeymoon around midnight last night. Of course my GBs put 3600 plastic forks, knives and spoons in my lawn. Then they drank a bunch of beer and broke a bench on my patio.

See you again in a few hours when I'm done picking all these damn things up :kicksrock:

Since we're giving things away and also talking music, does anybody want a copy of this? Got it free through work. Not interested.
:hey:
PM me your address.Or just post it here.

Scutaro (bos) YES HIt -200

Kubel (min) NO RBI -170

Ibanez (phi) NO RBI -160

Dunn (chw) NO HIT +180

Rasmus (tor) NO XBH -170

Avila (det) NO RBI -160

you guys got Tufnel killed already. can you PG it up a bit in here?
You have all the idiots who post questionable things confined to this thread. Do a little forward thinking and take advantage of that, dammit. :rant:The guy looking for random projections for Early Doucet for the coming season isn't stumbling in here and reading 700 pages worth of inside jokes and Nicaraguan scorpion recipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have taken 2 years off from posting to return and let everyone know that I will be driving 700 miles up I95 transporting a pair of animals (no, not jzilla and tremedous upside) this saturday. its for all of you to figure out the who, what, why and how of this endeavour. :hot:
Taking your beagles to live on a farm?Where the hell have you been? It's your year to host cake draft and we haven't heard from you.

you guys got Tufnel killed already. can you PG it up a bit in here?
This angers up my blood. :hot:Shuke, sorry to hear it GB. Cal was 5 when we put it our dog down and he handled it much better than I did. As far as he was concerned, Toby was now in heaven living it up. :shrug: I hope that helps you a little. Hang in there man.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Drifter . View it anyway?
Have a good day, pard. GMTAN is one of the better things going on this board, and you're not worth the handful of calories.
You both seem unreasonably touchy.
Meh - I stated an opinion - he felt that I gravely insulted his mother and insulted my intelligence rather than simply present an opposing point of view. I said I didn't want to engage in that kind of message board mudslinging in this thread. I didn't really take offense at any of it.That's my second message board dusty up in as many weeks. You can argue I was a little touchy in the Finless episode but I don't see it here. Since neither of those guys are ones I particularly care for, I'm not overly concerned about it.

Users who are viewing this thread