What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

gm, if you ever decide to take the kids fishing again, i found a spectacular spot near Madras you can take the kids and virtually guarantee you'll catch 3-5 lb wild trout. no boat required. PM if interested.
:wub:
How about GM taking a couple of his degenerate buddies?I'd fly up for a weekend to get drunk and catch fish with sonny and gm
:goodposting:
very :goodposting:
What the hell gm? You've got four GBs practically begging to take you out fishing and drinking and you don't even respond? I thought you needed to learn how to fish so you could teach your boys the manly arts.

I had a huge weekend last sat/sun. In the unlikely event I repeat...

early picks

NFL

Det -3 (-120)/ 1.5u

SD -14.5 / 1u

Bal -4 / 1u

Atl -1.5 / 1.5u

Ari -3 (-125) / 1u

Pit -10.5 / 1u

NCAA

UCF +2 / .5u

Miami FL -10.5 / .5u

SMU -22.5 / .5u

Maryl -8.5 / .3u

Georgia -10 / .4u

Ark +11.5 / .5u

Ark +320 / .5u

Ark/Ala ovr 50 / .5u

SDSU +10.5 / .3u

Notre D -7 (-115) / .4u

Vandy +16 / .4u

Van/Usc u50 / .3u

Baylor -20.5 / .5u

OkSU +4.5 / 1u

Tulsa +28 / .5u

Tul/BSU o62 / .5u
oh yeah, well cav's giant penis scared a chick away.

I'd rather see a football game than Pearl Jam.
wow. you really hate PJ. watching Tevares Jackson makes me physically ill. I think the Seahawks are making it a little too obvious that they want Luck, and they'll do anything to get that #1 pick.
Football is football.I don't hate PJ, I just think they're kind of dopey. I used to like them. A lot. I even have a copy of this, and apparently there are only 1500 or something. But they lost me with that 2nd album, we just went our separate ways. TeenTruck and PJ grew apart.
Kinda where I went with them, only I was in my 20s. Jeremy was so overplayed that I just can't stomach it anymore. REM's Stand thinks that one was worn out. Also, when that song "Where or Where has my BABY been" was the END the end for me. Can't believe the hardcore fans can back them after that.

TRE> in case you're still interested in the lines:

San Diego St. (3-0) +8.5#22 MICHIGAN (3-0) -8.5Notre Dame (1-2) -5.5PITTSBURGH (2-1) +5.5North Carolina (3-0) +5.5#25 GEORGIA TECH (3-0) -5.5Georgia (1-2) -10.5MISSISSIPPI (1-2) +10.5Temple (2-1) +9.5MARYLAND (1-1) -9.5UCLA (1-2) +2.5OREGON ST. (0-2) -2.5#14 Arkansas (3-0) +12.5#3 ALABAMA (3-0) -12.5Kansas St. (2-0) +13.5MIAMI FLA (1-1) -13.5Southern Miss (2-1) +3.5VIRGINIA (2-1) -3.5#11 Florida St. (2-1) -3.5#21 CLEMSON (3-0) +3.5California (3-0) +3.5WASHINGTON (2-1) -3.5Colorado (1-2) +14.5OHIO ST. (2-1) -14.5#7 Oklahoma St. (3-0) +2.5#8 TEXAS A&M (2-0) -2.5#15 Florida (3-0) -17.5KENTUCKY (2-1) +17.5Vanderbilt (3-0) +15.5#12 SOUTH CAROLINA (3-0) -15.5#9 Nebraska (3-0) -22.5WYOMING (3-0) +22.5Missouri (2-1) +21.5#1 OKLAHOMA (2-0) -21.5#2 LSU (3-0) -5.5#16 WEST VIRGINIA (3-0) +5.5#23 USC (3-0) +2.5ARIZONA ST. (2-1) -2.5#10 Oregon (2-1) -13.5ARIZONA (1-2) +13.5Tiebreaker Total - Oklahoma St. at Texas A&M (68.5):

Posty here. Just found out today that one of my former students who graduated in May was killed last week in Juarez. They capped his knees and made him suffer first. I feel sick. :cry:
Oh my god. I am so sorry, Rose. Do me a favor, will you? move.
Missed this. JFC, just terrible. :( :cry: I'm with GM, move.
Rosie, I'm terribly sorry about this as well. From what you've shared in the past, it seems like this is something that will continue to happen to former/current students and/or their families. Just terrible. I hope you're doing okay.

wow. you really hate PJ. watching Tevares Jackson makes me physically ill. I think the Seahawks are making it a little too obvious that they want Luck, and they'll do anything to get that #1 pick.
Football is football.I don't hate PJ, I just think they're kind of dopey. I used to like them. A lot. I even have a copy of this, and apparently there are only 1500 or something. But they lost me with that 2nd album, we just went our separate ways. TeenTruck and PJ grew apart.
Kinda where I went with them, only I was in my 20s. Jeremy was so overplayed that I just can't stomach it anymore. REM's Stand thinks that one was worn out. Also, when that song "Where or Where has my BABY been" was the END the end for me. Can't believe the hardcore fans can back them after that.
Pearl Jam's highest Billboard Hot 100 charting single!!!

I wore out Ten, but they lost me somewhere around Versus.

'Frostillicus said:
TRE -> The wife and I will be at The Bank tomorrow night. Where do you **** around before the game?
OH SNAPWe'll be at Old Chicago in Har Mar Mall at 11am. Then around 1pm-ish we'll head over to the St. Paul campus lots for tailgating.There's a free shuttle too and from the game which works pretty well.
1. What time do you head over to the stadium?2. Where do you go in St. Paul?

'Hawks64 said:
So I need to buy a new computer. Nothing fancy, PC (no mac) need to be able to surf web, microsoft office, photoshop. Do people still buy desktops?

What's the best site to start looking for deals.
Gotapex.com and Techbargains are good sites to find deals on desktops, laptops etc.
Picked up a Lenovo with 6 gig RAM and a 7200 RPM Terabyte hdd for $400 a couple weeks ago at Best Buy. Whatever the processor is (I forget), its way more power than I will ever need doing similar office and internet tasks. I have been overall impressed with Lenovo build quality- on par or better than HP and a click above Acer imo.
Assume, that's a desktop, no? That sounds like a solid deal. Pretty sure I'm going with this onehttp://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=411806&CatId=4939

gm, if you ever decide to take the kids fishing again, i found a spectacular spot near Madras you can take the kids and virtually guarantee you'll catch 3-5 lb wild trout. no boat required. PM if interested.
How about GM taking a couple of his degenerate buddies?I'd fly up for a weekend to get drunk and catch fish with sonny and gm
What the hell gm? You've got four GBs practically begging to take you out fishing and drinking and you don't even respond? I thought you needed to learn how to fish so you could teach your boys the manly arts.
Tell you what, fellas. If you guys are SERIOUS about coming out to Oregon, we will rent a house in Sun River and fly fish on the Deschutes. We can also play golf, ski, river raft and play lots and lots of poker. Because of the economy, we can probably find a monster house for very cheap. Considering our penchant for talking a big game but never really delivering, I suggest we target June 2012.

IIRC, was a cover that was released as a single for some charity to raise money...then it blew up to their biggest single of all time. It was for a good cause, and was just something fun for them to do. Not like they wrote it and were selling out to the fans.If I never hear that song again, I'll be just fine.

San Diego St. (3-0) +8.5#22 MICHIGAN (3-0) -8.5Notre Dame (1-2) -5.5PITTSBURGH (2-1) +5.5North Carolina (3-0) +5.5#25 GEORGIA TECH (3-0) -5.5Georgia (1-2) -10.5MISSISSIPPI (1-2) +10.5Temple (2-1) +9.5MARYLAND (1-1) -9.5UCLA (1-2) +2.5OREGON ST. (0-2) -2.5#14 Arkansas (3-0) +12.5#3 ALABAMA (3-0) -12.5Kansas St. (2-0) +13.5MIAMI FLA (1-1) -13.5Southern Miss (2-1) +3.5VIRGINIA (2-1) -3.5#11 Florida St. (2-1) -3.5#21 CLEMSON (3-0) +3.5California (3-0) +3.5WASHINGTON (2-1) -3.5Colorado (1-2) +14.5OHIO ST. (2-1) -14.5#7 Oklahoma St. (3-0) +2.5#8 TEXAS A&M (2-0) -2.5#15 Florida (3-0) -17.5KENTUCKY (2-1) +17.5Vanderbilt (3-0) +15.5#12 SOUTH CAROLINA (3-0) -15.5#9 Nebraska (3-0) -22.5WYOMING (3-0) +22.5Missouri (2-1) +21.5#1 OKLAHOMA (2-0) -21.5#2 LSU (3-0) -5.5#16 WEST VIRGINIA (3-0) +5.5#23 USC (3-0) +2.5ARIZONA ST. (2-1) -2.5#10 Oregon (2-1) -13.5ARIZONA (1-2) +13.5Tiebreaker Total - Oklahoma St. at Texas A&M (68.5):
Some of these look a lot different than the lines I have. :unsure:

IIRC, was a cover that was released as a single for some charity to raise money...then it blew up to their biggest single of all time. It was for a good cause, and was just something fun for them to do. Not like they wrote it and were selling out to the fans.If I never hear that song again, I'll be just fine.
So if I suck a guy off for charity, does that mean it doesn't count?

Some of these look a lot different than the lines I have. :unsure:
:shrug: These lines likely came out on Tuesday, which is when they are published to those of us in the pool. Not sure where the lines come from.

Tell you what, fellas. If you guys are SERIOUS about coming out to Oregon, we will rent a house in Sun River and fly fish on the Deschutes. We can also play golf, ski, river raft and play lots and lots of poker. Because of the economy, we can probably find a monster house for very cheap. Considering our penchant for talking a big game but never really delivering, I suggest we target June 2012.
no drugs?out

So if I suck a guy off for charity, does that mean it doesn't count?
for your, the guy, or the charity?

no drugs?out
Up here, we don't consider pot to be a drug. So if you like pot, I will buy us two ounces of the very best Oregon has to offer and have my wife make brownies with half of it. :thumbup: I can also maybe secure some other drugs for those that really want it, though I'm a little worried at what Cosjobs will be like on ecstasy. :unsure:

Hey college football guys -

The BIL and I are going to see Syracuse vs. Toledo tomorrow, mostly for something to do and we've become casual 'Cuse fans after attending the Pinstripe Bowl last year.

What are the chances of this being a good game?

I'm not too worried if it's lame: we're in the second row of the endzone, where I imagine a bunch of drunk college kids will amuse us by vomiting on each other. :thumbup:

In.

I, for one am serious. But I don;t give a #### about golfing and skiing. i want to land me a three pound native trout and get ####faced with i-buds. And I'd like to do it this fall, before it gets too cold.

I, for one am serious. But I don;t give a #### about golfing and skiing. i want to land me a three pound native trout and get ####faced with i-buds. And I'd like to do it this fall, before it gets too cold.
Unfortunately, we have about 6 weeks before the winter sets in and it will not be fun once it does. I'm booked up for the next few weeks with coaching, Ducks, weddings, so it's just not going to work for me.But I'd be open to put this on the table for 2012. I'd also love to see you on skis. :lmao:

I just signed up for an anonymous twitter account so that I can tweet to celebrities without my normal people knowing. So liberating. :bag:

I just signed up for an anonymous twitter account so that I can tweet to celebrities without my normal people knowing. So liberating. :bag:
I don't think I've ever seen a tweeter from you anyways.
Right! Because as much of a nerd/loser I am on here, I don't want my real life friends to know. And that original twitter account involves both yous guys and :IRL people. And I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY TO SOME CELEBRITIES. :bag:

YSR> Of course I'm interested...if only to continue going .500 every single week. How does this happen?

I'll post my picks within the hour.

'Frostillicus said:
TRE -> The wife and I will be at The Bank tomorrow night. Where do you **** around before the game?
OH SNAPWe'll be at Old Chicago in Har Mar Mall at 11am. Then around 1pm-ish we'll head over to the St. Paul campus lots for tailgating.

There's a free shuttle too and from the game which works pretty well.
1. What time do you head over to the stadium?2. Where do you go in St. Paul?
We usually head over around game time. Here's the tailgate lot in St. Paul. The lot usually fills up and has a decent amount of opposing fans to engage: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Gortner+Avenue,+Falcon+Heights,+MN&hl=en&ll=44.982733,-93.176422&spn=0.002919,0.004823&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.819897,79.013672&vpsrc=6&t=h&z=18

YSR> Of course I'm interested...if only to continue going .500 every single week. How does this happen?I'll post my picks within the hour.
Well, to be honest, I'm considering letting Mr. YSR do this week's picks, mostly because he wagers on the games ATS and usually comes out over .500. So, I'm going to give him this weekend's shot. I posted the plays not knowing if you'd like to keep your own record for the season.I have actually followed your plays for the most part thus far and I think we can still do this thing. Love to continue to see your picks and/or analysis if it won't be too much of a cross-post from the wagering thread.

I don't think I've ever seen a tweeter from you anyways.
Right! Because as much of a nerd/loser I am on here, I don't want my real life friends to know. And that original twitter account involves both yous guys and :IRL people. And I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY TO SOME CELEBRITIES. :bag:
:lmao:I really want to follow

GM> as someone to whom I've sent links of R.E.M. albums, have you no commentary on their breakup? Most notably, the unibrowal correlation between Truck and Bill Berry?

The condensation pump on my AC wasn't working. I looked around the internet to see if it was an easy fix. I read enough to think it wasn't, called the HVAC guy and then had an idea about how to get it done myself. About the time they called to tell me the guy was heading my way, I was in the middle of self repair. Both of us thought I had things worked out by the time he arrived, and redneck ingenuity won the day as he left not charging me anything.

Then I ran some errands. Karma insisted on being sure I was on the phone with a friend, and as I turned the doorknob to enter the basement upon my return home, the words "yep, fixed it myself" were coming out of my mouth. I walked in the door to find water standing on the floor. It appears I'll be emptying buckets all weekend now as I won't be around tomorrow to get it serviced.

YSR> Of course I'm interested...if only to continue going .500 every single week. How does this happen?

I'll post my picks within the hour.
Well, to be honest, I'm considering letting Mr. YSR do this week's picks, mostly because he wagers on the games ATS and usually comes out over .500. So, I'm going to give him this weekend's shot. I posted the plays not knowing if you'd like to keep your own record for the season.I have actually followed your plays for the most part thus far and I think we can still do this thing. Love to continue to see your picks and/or analysis if it won't be too much of a cross-post from the wagering thread.
Yeah, no worries. I definitely would like to see how I can end up.

As long as we're checking boxes:

I've never used a needle. And I have never smoked cocaine. :unsure:

Go ahead and check the rest of 'em.

I like the theme here. My head is banging. Put me down for all of it, I think, cept mr. brownstone, thank god.

Just saw John Daly's meltdown today in Austria. He ended up quitting on the 15th. :lmao: God I love that guy. He was wearing pants with dollar bills all over them. :moneybag: I am going to order some now. Show up in those next time we play??? :lmao: I am ordering Damon a pair as well.

Oh christ, they have a money sports coat too, lofl. LINK I'm getting it. It will be worn at Del Mar for years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread