What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (3 Viewers)

The boys got me something I've wanted my whole entire life (and made me to a treasure hunt for it this morning, which was cool). They got me....A CLAPPER! *CLAP ON* *CLAP OFF*.

Sounds like the 12th Green at Augusta in my living room. So pumped up for this one. :thumbup:

Son 1 just told me that The Clapper isn't to be used for the toaster. :confused:

just finished putting up the boys tree swings and get to set up a bunch of stuff outside. I know it's corny, but I'm pretty pumped about it. They're only 9 months, and they'll likely be confused as #### tomorrow morning when they wake up...but I'm having fun with it.

Just started my 4 day break and feel a killer cold starting. What's the best way to get rid of this in a hurry?
down a couple Emergen C's and use the neti pot a few times.
OH NO....slow down here, Drum Circle. You guys didn't see the brain eating aoemeba (nope, no clue on SP) that spwaned from the Nety Pots recently, killing at least 2...THAT WE KNOW OF. Essentially, these Neti Pots are nothing more than sadistic serial killers, if the FFA taught me anything at all this week and I think you know it did.I smashed mine into a hundred pieces. I suggest you do the same before you snort something that eats your brain like Shuke eats his Christmas ham.
I'm not sure if you're serious or not... But there was never a chance that I was going to pour water in one nostril and out the other.
lol....I wasn't sure. I actually bought and used a Neti Pot a time or two. I thought I was going to die the first time I tried it. Not sure if it's anything more than new age/homeopathic mental magic or not, but after reading about the brain eating amoebas that killed two people recently, forget it. No way I use that thing again and I'd hate to see a GMTANner die because of a Neti Pot when I could have prevented it. I already almost killed a dog this week.

Just started my 4 day break and feel a killer cold starting. What's the best way to get rid of this in a hurry?
down a couple Emergen C's and use the neti pot a few times.
OH NO....slow down here, Drum Circle. You guys didn't see the brain eating aoemeba (nope, no clue on SP) that spwaned from the Nety Pots recently, killing at least 2...THAT WE KNOW OF. Essentially, these Neti Pots are nothing more than sadistic serial killers, if the FFA taught me anything at all this week and I think you know it did.I smashed mine into a hundred pieces. I suggest you do the same before you snort something that eats your brain like Shuke eats his Christmas ham.
I'm not sure if you're serious or not... But there was never a chance that I was going to pour water in one nostril and out the other.
lol....I wasn't sure. I actually bought and used a Neti Pot a time or two. I thought I was going to die the first time I tried it. Not sure if it's anything more than new age/homeopathic mental magic or not, but after reading about the brain eating amoebas that killed two people recently, forget it. No way I use that thing again and I'd hate to see a GMTANner die because of a Neti Pot when I could have prevented it. I already almost killed a dog this week.
I used mine every day and it has helped me tremendously. I use one of these though which much easier. The people with the brain eating amoeba were using tap water, presumably out of swamp. You're supposed to use distilled.
My god, I drank so much last night. My hair hurts.
die
:(
See, it's funny cuz, you know...he doesn't really have any hair and is envious of your Kev-like Lego Man hair. :thumbup:
:goodposting: Also :lmao: at using "shuked" in my last FB update and none of my B&M friends have asked what that means.

Eating a Dewar's while drinking a Dewar's.
Drinking a Deschutes while feeling shuked.Mirror Pond Pale Ale.

Pretty damn tasty. On sale at the local Spec's Liquor store. I may need to return and invest in a case or two.
Once a year (or two) they make what basically is a barleywine out of a double batch of mirror pond. Called "mirror mirror" - they age it in oak barrels too. Don't think it gets that far away from Oregon. My link

Northwest recipients of cos's generosity, take note

Finished up my Xmas shopping by going to the $1 store and buying gift bags and then using a Starbucks gift card I got from a student to buy a bag of coffee to put in the wife's stocking. :thumbup:

My link

Who knows about cars here? I want to upgrade, and this is the best one I've seen. Any warnings about this? I know very, very little, but I've researched M3s and M5s quite a bit - but I still feel lost.

Pretty damn tasty. On sale at the local Spec's Liquor store. I may need to return and invest in a case or two.
Once a year (or two) they make what basically is a barleywine out of a double batch of mirror pond. Called "mirror mirror" - they age it in oak barrels too. Don't think it gets that far away from Oregon. My link

Bend's pretty close to Portland, right?Wonder if they have a downtown brewpub. That would be a worthwhile field trip.

My link

Who knows about cars here? I want to upgrade, and this is the best one I've seen. Any warnings about this? I know very, very little, but I've researched M3s and M5s quite a bit - but I still feel lost.
Hey man, sorry to hear about all your problems buying a $40,000 car...man.
Yeah, yeah. I'm certainly not Chet, but I've had the same 1999 Camry since I was 16. I think I'm OK to get it at this point.

My link

Yeah, yeah. I'm certainly not Chet, but I've had the same 1999 Camry since I was 16. I think I'm OK to get it at this point.
:thumbup: Although a 2000 Camry would be a nice upgrade.

My link

Maybe you and MOP can share notes. :unsure:

My link

Maybe you and MOP can share notes. :unsure:
:unsure: Really?

Yikes.

My link

:thumbup: Although a 2000 Camry would be a nice upgrade.
I have a 2000 Camry you can have. It's missing a hubcap and the door handle on the driver's door, but otherwise she's a beaut.

My link

Ah, 1995.A fine year for Camrys.

http://download.lardlad.com/framegrabs/HABF04/6.jpgNo one would ever guess you spent three months in a lake.

http://download.lardlad.com/framegrabs/HABF04/6.jpg

My link

My friend has an 07 or 08 M5. The car is absolutely amazing. So much fun to drive. He loves it and has no complaints.

I think I just reminded myself why someone shouldn't discuss politics and religion in the same post on facebook
I think you did very well there. Kudos.
Thanks. That guy taught classes at my vacation bible school when I was little, he's been a family friend for a long time. It's a delicate balance telling him he's being totally ######ed while using the bible to do it while trying not to have him hate me later.

Bend's pretty close to Portland, right?Wonder if they have a downtown brewpub. That would be a worthwhile field trip.
Indeed they do. And holy crap, look what i just noticed seeing if it's available right now (it's not)http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/brews/homebrew-recipes

Had a good laugh this morning when I was walking out of BJs (Costco competitor). A guy was loading a huge cart full of stuff into his car - 5 cases of Corona and a case of Depends.

I really wanted to say "Guess you're not getting out of your recliner, today, huh?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Benching DeAngelo for Royster at the last minute was a classic zilla move
I pulled K. Smith and put in Deangelo at the last minute today.Sorry.
you ever check your mail these days?
i need to swing by the office. Haven't been there since Wed.
I'm sorry about all your free time, man. T&Ps for a speedy recovery to 70 hour weeks after the holidays.

My wife's at work today. I've been cleaning dishes by hand all morning, since our dishwasher is broken and the resident appliance repairman is a lazy drunk. Now, I get to go out into the driveway and clean the mold out of the car that's been sitting for a few months. Which, btw, is for sale if anybody here wants a lovely pontiac with over 200k miles on it and a mold problem. Slap it at all?

Users who are viewing this thread