What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

Anyone interested in a stay down here in Austin, please let me know. I would be willing to do a very low cost or free stay here to start getting reviews.

Here's what I ahve so far in typing up the ad. Its not nearly complete and as of yet not edited. Just pasting it in here to give you an idea.

We have six suites available separately or all together or three on each level (two).

Feedback encouraged.

Private, gated south Austin compound on a two acre site, secured, landscaped, and heavily treed

Start the day with room service delivering a fresh hot breakfast of your choice to your room. We then served you lunch at 1pm, happy hour with wine and hors d'ouvers at 5pm, dinner at 7 with wine, then finally, a night happy hour with wine and cheese at 10:30.

During the day/evening we will transport you to any event or activity up to 15 miles or 30 minutes away, then pick you up at a prearranged time and bring you back to the compound.

While you are here, you are free to enjoy:

- movies on you the LED tv/dvd in your room from our library of over 3000 DVDs

- Read and relax with a book from our 2000 volume physical library, our 2500 volume Kindle linbrary, or our subscriptions to Time, Entertainment Weekly, Bloomberg Business, The New Yorker, Mother Earth News, Texas Gardener, Vegetarian Times, Austin Chronicle, Austin American Statesman or USA Today.

- Catch virtually any sporting event with our in-room DirecTV with the MLB Season Pass or NFL Ticket.

- Wired or wireless internet access throughout the property

Our beautiful, covered back patio is complete with ceiling fans, a 60" TV with full satellite programming, a wet bar and over-sized char-grill

Our living room includes a 70" LED TV with full satellite connections,

All rooms include:

- Queen or king-sized bed

- Euro longer couch that converts to a double bed (rollaway beds available for $25/night)

- Reading chair

-40-55" LED/LCD TV with full satellite programming including most all NFL and MLB games

- Wired and wireless internet connectivity

- In room full breakfast delivered between 7-9:30am

- Full lunch served at 1pm or box lunch provided on request

(much more, but not finished writing it up)
typo how much would you charge me to just live there? Sounds amazing

Three consecutive topics in FFA:

Can you handle Serena Williams?

What would happen if I fought a featherweight boxer?

Be inspired, be fearless

Coincidence, I think not

August 4th Update:

Otis stopped in for a bit. According to Bentley he needs to reacquaint himself with Shaun T. ‘New Otis’ is eroding what was once a proud brand.

This must be what the nice saleswoman at the Home Depot thought you wanted.

SLB received a care package with a blow up diving helmet and a Greg Luganis DVD.

Cosjobs is working on focusing on more short term rentals at his awesome sounding compound. Does it have carnival rides?

Shuke came in for his nightly string of 5 posts.

Mrs. O and I went to Home Depot today to find out about getting carpeting in our den. We were approached by one of the sales girls in the flooring department. I suppose she was new. Here's the conversation I overheard:SalesGirl: "Hi can I help you with something?"Mrs. O: "Yes, we're looking to get wall-to-wall carpeting for a room in our house."SalesGirl: "Oh, we only do carpeting on floors."Mrs. O: "Uh. Wait."SalesGirl: "Yeah we won't install carpet on the walls."Mrs O: "Uhm."It was pretty painful so I quickly ejected and walked off with my daughter to leave my wife to mop that up. People are dumb.
:lmao:

Rudeman>Registered an alias today to potentially post a poll to help decide a league issue we have. Would prefer it if my friends don't know how much I post on a magic football internet board. Anyway we can get that thing pushed through?

TIA JerseyJuicer

Rudeman>Registered an alias today to potentially post a poll to help decide a league issue we have. Would prefer it if my friends don't know how much I post on a magic football internet board. Anyway we can get that thing pushed through?TIA JerseyJuicer
If its a problem, PM it to me and I will post it for you

Anyone interested in a stay down here in Austin, please let me know. I would be willing to do a very low cost or free stay here to start getting reviews.Here's what I ahve so far in typing up the ad. Its not nearly complete and as of yet not edited. Just pasting it in here to give you an idea.We have six suites available separately or all together or three on each level (two).Feedback encouraged.Private, gated south Austin compound on a two acre site, secured, landscaped, and heavily treed Start the day with room service delivering a fresh hot breakfast of your choice to your room. We then served you lunch at 1pm, happy hour with wine and hors d'ouvers at 5pm, dinner at 7 with wine, then finally, a night happy hour with wine and cheese at 10:30. During the day/evening we will transport you to any event or activity up to 15 miles or 30 minutes away, then pick you up at a prearranged time and bring you back to the compound.While you are here, you are free to enjoy:- movies on you the LED tv/dvd in your room from our library of over 3000 DVDs- Read and relax with a book from our 2000 volume physical library, our 2500 volume Kindle linbrary, or our subscriptions to Time, Entertainment Weekly, Bloomberg Business, The New Yorker, Mother Earth News, Texas Gardener, Vegetarian Times, Austin Chronicle, Austin American Statesman or USA Today.- Catch virtually any sporting event with our in-room DirecTV with the MLB Season Pass or NFL Ticket. - Wired or wireless internet access throughout the propertyOur beautiful, covered back patio is complete with ceiling fans, a 60" TV with full satellite programming, a wet bar and over-sized char-grillOur living room includes a 70" LED TV with full satellite connections, All rooms include:- Queen or king-sized bed - Euro longer couch that converts to a double bed (rollaway beds available for $25/night)- Reading chair-40-55" LED/LCD TV with full satellite programming including most all NFL and MLB games- Wired and wireless internet connectivity- In room full breakfast delivered between 7-9:30am- Full lunch served at 1pm or box lunch provided on request(much more, but not finished writing it up)
This isn't as bad as the winebat thing but you need some help. Email me the text.

I'm positive I could wipe the floor with you in volleyball. Any flavor. Your move.
Ooooh, you've been on his radar ever since I told him that you posted something about him being a bad guy. Will look for link. But of all of the FBG characters, he certainly knows who Mr. Pickles is.

You know what this worst thing about this injury is? I feel like if I get takend care of or rub one out I might be paralyzed. Wednesday afternoon can't get here soon enough. Oh, Romo, hey! :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what this worst thing about this injury is? I feel like if I get takend care of or rub one out I might be paralyzed. Wednesday afternoon can't get here soon enough. Oh, Romo, hey! :bye:
What happens Wednesday afternoon?
Appointment with neurosurgeon to better determine my fate.
Any update on the pool? Will it cost a lot to fix the crack on it that your head made?
I made my wife cry with this joke on Monday.

I had some amazon gift cards and my DVD player broke, so I ordered a PS3 this weekend. I haven't played a video game in years, I'm kinda looking forward to it. Ordered MLb the Show and NCAA 13. Looking forward to FIFA this fall

Oh, and I'm contemplating trying to get a skee ball machine for my apartment, so if anyone has a lead on something like that, let me know. I've got the perfect spot for it.

:thumbup:

Oh, and I'm contemplating trying to get a skee ball machine for my apartment, so if anyone has a lead on something like that, let me know. I've got the perfect spot for it.

:thumbup:
How serious are you? I might have a contact. A friend of my sisters deals old video games/pinball machines etc. What size is the space?

Anyone got any tips for an old fat dude to lose 20lbs? Keep in mind I like booze, like crappy food, and can't seem to find any time in my schedule these days to regularly work out. I could start setting an alarm for 6:30am to knock out this third thing, but I also enjoy sleep.

TIA

By the way I'm in San Diego tonight and just slammed back a bunch of room service and a couple glasses of wine. Any FFA all-stars in the downtown SD area and wanna get me only so lit that I can still function in court tomorrow?

TIA

By the way I'm in San Diego tonight and just slammed back a bunch of room service and a couple glasses of wine. Any FFA all-stars in the downtown SD area and wanna get me only so lit that I can still function in court tomorrow?TIA
Safariplanet might still be in the area.

Nudging has nothing to do with "respect for machines"! When we say nudge, we mean give it a little bump every now and again, not slam it 80 feet from its original position (or 1/8" from its original position for that matter).

You can NOT play good pinball without nudging. That's just all there is to it.

Thoughts?

'eoMMan said:
'Bucky86 said:
Is there a way to wipe every post you've ever made? :unsure:
Yes, but it's some outrageous fee....like a dollar a post or something. I forget. Pm aaron or jb.
much cheaper to wish aloud that a poster would die by fire and reveal his real name

Users who are viewing this thread