What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (3 Viewers)

serious question:

why does she think you have teh aids? have you told her of your bareback and pay for play activities?

and what about her? is she claiming to have always used protection with the PT?

and she's running the show my friend, completely. the PT will be boning her yet again in this meeting.

HTH

oh, and woz is right :eek: boning exes is one of the easiest things in the coitus world. not good.
I haven't told her. Possible leak is my GB or she could be reading this thread. She said she has gotten a STD test recently.

Possibility. Not going to turn anything down or pull back in Vegas b/c of that since we're still not "together". Would have pursued the pre-school teacher more if she did not have connections to Alyssa.

Pretty sure the STD thing is her #1 concern.
when you take the STD test and it comes back clean, what do you think her next excuse will be for wanting to "take things slow"?
There is none.Good bye.
:thumbup:

serious question:

why does she think you have teh aids? have you told her of your bareback and pay for play activities?

and she's running the show my friend, completely. the PT will be boning her yet again in this meeting.

HTH

oh, and woz is right :eek: boning exes is one of the easiest things in the coitus world. not good.
I haven't told her. Possible leak is my GB or she could be reading this thread. She said she has gotten a STD test recently.

Possibility. Not going to turn anything down or pull back in Vegas b/c of that since we're still not "together". Would have pursued the pre-school teacher more if she did not have connections to Alyssa.

ask your GB for gods sake. and punch him the nuts if he did tell her. and if she's read this thread you are beyond fuxs0red.ask to see her test if it's such a big deal. after you get yours and have no qualms showing her of course. this is bull#### BTW. total red flag.

i hope you find the best sex you've ever had in vegas. but sadly, i dont think you'll go. something will come up, forcing you to cancel.

smart move with the teacher. and it's a perfect example of why you must disconnect completely once you finally realize she's no good for you.

serious question:

HTH

when you take the STD test and it comes back clean, what do you think her next excuse will be for wanting to "take things slow"?
Could stil have HPV. It can take several months or more for a positive HPV test in females. And there is no definitive test for HPV in males.

serious question:

HTH

Did she show you the results of the test? If I were you I'd ask for a notarized copy directly from the clinic.
Betting he didn't ask to see it.

serious question:

HTH

Did she show you the results of the test? If I were you I'd ask for a notarized copy directly from the clinic.
What's the point until I have one to show as well?

serious question:

HTH

You're probably right :wall:

serious question:

HTH

That should turn out to be a fun night.No. 16: What are you doing tonight, honey?

Alyssa: Oh nothing.

No. 16: Cool, wanna get together and exchange STD test results?

Alyssa: Sure! If all looks good, we can celebrate with a hug.

serious question:

HTH

SERIOUSLY????!!!! Dude she cheated on you. You should have access to anything and everything of hers. If she wants you back like she says she does, she should be completely open and transparent about everything in her life. You should even know when she has to take a dump it should be so transparent.

alyssa,

i'm coming up to the bay for the monday night football game on 9/10. i'm staying at the embarcadero hyatt. drinks are on me if you'd like to join us for a beverage, no. 16 has failed to respond to this offer.

i'll take a pm in order to maintain your anonymity.

yours in christ,

da raiders

serious question:

HTH

SERIOUSLY????!!!! Dude she cheated on you. You should have access to anything and everything of hers. If she wants you back like she says she does, she should be completely open and transparent about everything in her life. You should even know when she has to take a dump it should be so transparent.
If I ask and she doesn't show then that's a problem. At the moment, I don't have a report to give back so didn't feel the need to demand to see the results of hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
serious question:

HTH

If I ask and she doesn't show. Then that's a problem. At the moment, I don't have a report to give back so didn't feel the need to demand to see the results of hers.
You won't ask because she's still dominating you. Because even if she didn't show you, you wouldn't end things.

And most likely even if her test wasn't clean, you wouldn't end things.

when you guys do exchange your test results, can you please do it on Maury? i will fly to CT (or wherever they film it) to be part of the live studio audience.

when Maruy says, "The results are in! Alyssa, you DO have an STD!" i'll be shouting "SIX-TEEN! SIX-TEEN! SIX-TEEN!" at the top of my lungs.

serious question:

HTH

If I ask and she doesn't show then that's a problem. At the moment, I don't have a report to give back so didn't feel the need to demand to see the results of hers.
Why does it have to be when you have yours? I would ask to see hers and when mine arrives I simply hand it over. There shouldnt be a need to have an STD date night or whatever you guys are planning. If it was me, I would expect her to say "I want us both tested, here are my results and I want to see yours when they arrive". This I dont have any to show so why should I see hers is freaking ridiculous.

serious question:

HTH

Why does it have to be when you have yours? I would ask to see hers and when mine arrives I simply hand it over. There shouldnt be a need to have an STD date night or whatever you guys are planning. If it was me, I would expect her to say "I want us both tested, here are my results and I want to see yours when they arrive". This I dont have any to show so why should I see hers is freaking ridiculous.
Because I believe her?

serious question:

HTH

Because I believe her?
That makes one of us.

serious question:

HTH

Because 16 is making up excuses in his mind to not have to deal with something that could ruin his fantasy.

serious question:

HTH

Because I believe her?
Im sure she doesnt have any STDs, but if some broad did this to me I'd still have some inkling of doubt and to help with the trust process I'd like to see them anyway. Again she should be offering this kind of stuff not you have to request it or taking her word for it.

No. 16 - if things work out and you're happy then great. The people in this thread really do want whats best for you. If that Alyssa, then I hope it all works out.

After she gets back from her trip, I'd tell her that you and her both should get STD tests. I wouldn't accept one from earlier if she is about to go see the PT again. If she questions why not and why you don't trust her, the comeback is pretty simple.

I know you say you won't pass anything up in Vegas and I am sure you are telling yourself that, but Im guessing you are already too emotionally involved to pull the trigger...and thats fine. But, if you did do something and Alyssa found out, you know she would bail and that risk is probably too great right now.

See where it goes, but don't shut your door completely on others.

Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:No.16: Ready?Her: Ready for what? ;)No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready? Her: No, that's just you! LolNo.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!Think that went well.
:lmao:
She texts like Nick Mangold's sister. Does she wear two singlets as well?

I just want to put this out there for those doubting Alyssa's intentions/possible commitment....

She has chosen to stay here in Bay Area instead of moving back to SoCal. This is a HUGE commitment and bigger than us bumping uglies. When we first started talking again back in July she already had planning to move back home to be closer to her family (and PT) and was already in escrow on a house being built.

After her last trip overseas, she decided that she was going to stay here instead.

All she has here in the Bay Area is her job, friends, and me. While the job thing may hold others down, as an experienced RN, she could easily find a job in SoCal. She also would choose her family over her friends any day of the week. While she hasn't gone out and said she is staying her for me.... it doesn't take much to figure that out. Maybe I'm wrong, but unless there's a 3rd guy somewhere else in the Bay Area I doubt it.

I just want to put this out there for those doubting Alyssa's intentions/possible commitment....She has chosen to stay here in Bay Area instead of moving back to SoCal. This is a HUGE commitment and bigger than us bumping uglies. When we first started talking again back in July she already had planning to move back home to be closer to her family (and PT) and was already in escrow on a house being built.After her last trip overseas, she decided that she was going to stay here instead. All she has here in the Bay Area is her job, friends, and me. While the job thing may hold others down, as an experienced RN, she could easily find a job in SoCal. She also would choose her family over her friends any day of the week. While she hasn't gone out and said she is staying her for me.... it doesn't take much to figure that out. Maybe I'm wrong, but unless there's a 3rd guy somewhere else in the Bay Area I doubt it.
Dog.

I just want to put this out there for those doubting Alyssa's intentions/possible commitment....

She has chosen to stay here in Bay Area instead of moving back to SoCal. This is a HUGE commitment and bigger than us bumping uglies. When we first started talking again back in July she already had planning to move back home to be closer to her family (and PT) and was already in escrow on a house being built.

After her last trip overseas, she decided that she was going to stay here instead.

All she has here in the Bay Area is her job, friends, and me. While the job thing may hold others down, as an experienced RN, she could easily find a job in SoCal. She also would choose her family over her friends any day of the week. While she hasn't gone out and said she is staying her for me.... it doesn't take much to figure that out. Maybe I'm wrong, but unless there's a 3rd guy somewhere else in the Bay Area I doubt it.
Hmmmm

give it time buddy, give it time.We will be here and waiting with open keyboards.

So the update is that she is continuing to string you along................

Look man, I wish you nothing but the best of luck, but I really don't see where anything good can come from this. If she wants things to work out with you she would not be seeing the PT to get her stuff and vice versa. There is UPS and fedex and mutual friends for that. Her reluctance to be intimate is because she has not broken things off with the PT........... I hope I am wrong, but I sincerely doubt it.

So the update is that she is continuing to string you along................Look man, I wish you nothing but the best of luck, but I really don't see where anything good can come from this. If she wants things to work out with you she would not be seeing the PT to get her stuff and vice versa. There is UPS and fedex and mutual friends for that. Her reluctance to be intimate is because she has not broken things off with the PT........... I hope I am wrong, but I sincerely doubt it.
Won't last much longer than a month or two if she is. I'm hoping for the best, but prepping for the worst.

She's going to be flying back home this week again to spend time with her family and wrap up matters with the house she was about to buy (trip was planned before we started talking again). She also let me know she's going to meet with the PT one more time to exchange belongings :-)softball:). Obviously not thrilled about that, but she promises after this she will be done with him for good. She was going to come back sooner, but since I'm going to Vegas in two weeks! she extended her stay into the weekend I'm gone.
16, what does the little man inside you say about? As Krammer said, trust the little man inside you. He knows all

You may completely forgive her, but you will never completely forget. Go back and reread the post that pissed you off. That vision will never completely pass.The way I am reading the line about your father is that he hid a previously relationship from your mother, nit a relationship he started AFTER they were together. If so, you are making a very poor comparison.

I just hope I do not see you posting in a year or so that the board was right. Or worse right that teh board was right and there are now children involved.

Good luck.

maybe I missed it, but did 16 ever have the "you cheated on me!" conversation with Alyssa since they're back together?

seems like he's letting her off really, really, really, really, really, really easy.

maybe I missed it, but did 16 ever have the "you cheated on me!" conversation with Alyssa since they're back together?

seems like he's letting her off really, really, really, really, really, really easy.
Yes to the bolded.

What's going to happen if the first time you re-bang her, you don't even touch the sides?
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:He truly is evil. I love it!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The thread is only worth reading because of EG responses.

.There's no way in hell there's a man in this world that's this pathetic and down right stupid. The ##### cheats on YOU yet you're the one that has to have the STD test.

It's the most beautiful fishing trip this board has ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread