What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (5 Viewers)

"I just don't understand why you can't see I'm staying up here because I want to work things out with you. I'm gonna stop talking to PT because of you. even though I'm not exactly sure if we''ll work out 100% I'm still willing too do that for you.
Oh, and btw....This is one of the biggest loads of #### I've ever seen. She may indeed be moving back there, but I can guaran-#######-tee it isn't because of you or for you. The fact she even tried to pass that off as a reason is all you need to know about her. And even funnier is the next line that she's going to stop talking to PT because of you. Yeah, uh, no. She's going to stop talking to PT because the PT has probably cast her aside already

I mean, is this chic even for real? Not only does she have you completely wrapped but she must also think you're the stupidest person alive to try and feed you that garbage. While she may not be far off in her assessment, even you should be able to see what a crock that is. Who on earth moves to a new location for someone that they aren't even sure is going to work out with?

She's a piece of work.
She's been living here since college. She was planning on moving back home this year and has a house in escrow and was willing to eat that cost to stay here.
maybe i missed this in the previous 83 pages: did she make the decision to move down to SoCal and purchase a home before or after you guys broke up?

"I just don't understand why you can't see I'm staying up here because I want to work things out with you. I'm gonna stop talking to PT because of you. even though I'm not exactly sure if we''ll work out 100% I'm still willing too do that for you.
Oh, and btw....This is one of the biggest loads of #### I've ever seen. She may indeed be moving back there, but I can guaran-#######-tee it isn't because of you or for you. The fact she even tried to pass that off as a reason is all you need to know about her. And even funnier is the next line that she's going to stop talking to PT because of you. Yeah, uh, no. She's going to stop talking to PT because the PT has probably cast her aside already

I mean, is this chic even for real? Not only does she have you completely wrapped but she must also think you're the stupidest person alive to try and feed you that garbage. While she may not be far off in her assessment, even you should be able to see what a crock that is. Who on earth moves to a new location for someone that they aren't even sure is going to work out with?

She's a piece of work.
She's been living here since college. She was planning on moving back home this year and has a house in escrow and was willing to eat that cost to stay here.
maybe i missed this in the previous 83 pages: did she make the decision to move down to SoCal and purchase a home before or after you guys broke up?
During. She was able to emasculate and dump No.16 while talking on the phone with a real estate agent at the same time. Amazing, really.

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:
I did ask her and she said she just wanted to start over and take things from the beginning again.
I have no idea what this means. Did you take it slow in the beginning when you met her? Did she take it slow with the PT? I just think she knows exactly how to tell you what you want to hear. You're a hopeless romantic. To me her apology to you for running off with another guy should not be using sex as a weapon against you. What is your response on condoms?
With me... no? We were making out the night we met and secks by the 3rd date.Why does the apology have to require sex right away? Like I said we'll see after we come back from our respective trips, I get an STD test, and our Labor Day get away. If there's no :pickle: by then it's over.

I think we already know where I stand in regards to condoms.
You can't be ####### serious.
Apparently he is worse off then we thought. Even little arguments should end in make up sex. Given the magnitude of this, he should be having his way with this chick anytime anywhere. It would be a deal breaker for me not to have had any action yet. Now he is going to give it to labor day??!! Is her hooo ha is on summer vacation?
More like required bed rest and recovery after the damage it's taken over the last 6 months...

"3 simple requests: Stay with me tonight, do not see him on your trip back, and call me every night. That's all I ask. Nothing crazy. That's it. Reasonable requests from someone who was cheated on. Ask [GBs GF]. Ask [CLOSEST COUSIN]. Ask anyone. Nothing unreasonable if you truly wanted to end things with him and work things out with me."

And that's how it has been left. I probably didn't need to add that I would tell the PT about us, but I just wanted to make sure she knew I was serious and also just to piss her off a little.

Don't want to stay awake anymore. Just want to sleep it all away.
This is hilarious stuff. After all that drama and fake ultimatums, you still end up begging her to come back.My link
I wasn't begging for her to comeback, but more or less explaining why I'm not going to take her #### anymore.

She's a piece of work.
After we broke up, but before we reconnected back in July.

She's a piece of work.
During. She was able to emasculate and dump No.16 while talking on the phone with a real estate agent at the same time. Amazing, really.
thanks for the clarification. so if i've got this right: Coralyssa cheats on #16 who finds out after the fact. this precipitates a breakup where she decides to make a "life decision" - i.e. buying a home - and prepares to move back to her family/friends in SoCal. then, in the span of two (?) months and after more contact with 16, she decides to break it off with the PT, forgo whatever funds are in escrow and "try again" with our hero.

except that "trying again" means no physical contact outside of kissing and neck-rubbing, and a quasi-mandatory STD test before anything really happens in that arena. and even though she's made all of these sacrifices for the sake of their relationship, she "still really doesn't know what she wants, or if she can even make [#16] 100% happy."

this woman is absolutely, 100%, bat-guano, crazy and unstable. if after all of this they end up together, and i think we all know it's still a real possibility, he's got no one to blame but himself.

#16: please, please for the love of all creatures great and small, run as fast as you can from this situation. and don't look back.

Here's her text to me that I received while in class:

"I'm sorry for being so heartless. I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you. I know it's hard to understand but I am leaving him to try and work things out between us. I can't promise you I will call you every night. If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset. I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough."

Probably shouldn't have but I replied....

"After what you did to me with him words only are not enough. Actions are the only thing I can fully trust right now and if you're not willing to put in the effort then why should I?"
let's break this down:"I'm sorry for being so heartless." - i'm feeling guilt for cheating on you, and can't believe you [finally] called me on it.

"I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you." - i find it hard to believe that's what she told the PT. and she says this right after she tells you, "Honestly, I'm not sure yet what I want. I'm not sure I can make you 100% happy." so which is it? is she coming back to you, or just leaving the PT to string you along so she can find what she really wants.

"I can't promise you I will call you every night." - translation: i don't want [you] as a boyfriend and to be held accountable for anything.

"If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset." - trying to throw a little guilt your way. also, making an excuse as to why she doesn't want to "promise" and then have to be held accountable for her actions.

"I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough." - i can't believe you showed some spine and aren't letting me continue to steamroll you. it's irritating to have to think about someone besides me. also, why should someone who you loved and presumably want to love again have to "try" to be honest. i think that should come naturally from an honest person.

as to your reply? it wasn't epic, but didn't hurt your position much.
See, this is her doing what she didn't prepare to do at dinner. I don't agree with some of the above analysis, but clearly this was an attempt to rewrite history. Pretty clear to me she's 100% covering tracks because she dropped the ball. Believe her at the restaurant - that was spontaneous truth. Why in the world would you ever text with a person this duplicitous? I honestly don't get why you responded at all, much less immediately, much much less asking an open ended question. You basically just flopped yourself out of the lake and all the way down the street to the bait shop.
I honestly hoping she would be willing to bone tonight and do everything I asked but this is what she replied with:"I'm sorry"

To which I replied:

"Pick up the dog by tomorrow or he's mine forever. I will block your phone number again so that I won't have to deal with you anymore. Not matter how sorry you are, you're not making me a priority in your life, so I don't want u to be a part of mine any longer."

After she sent:

"I just don't understand why you can't see I'm staying up here because I want to work things out with you. I'm gonna stop talking to PT because of you. even though I'm not exactly sure if we''ll work out 100% I'm still willing too do that for you. Those are many actions to prove that I choose you! But I guess it's not enough so fine"

I sent this to her:

"Yah because there's no need to see him. You have family and friends. How the hell did you get home the past 6 years you've been living up here? It should be easy to call me every night. You have a cell phone. You should want to spend as much time with me as possible before you go by spending the night in a hotel.

These are all things I would do for you if it were reversed. If you can't do all these things for me than yah that's fine.

Pick up the dog by tomorrow or you'll never see him again"

She replied...

"Keep him."

Then I said...

"Good bye Alyssa. Hope PT is worth it. Btw I'm gonna text him tomorrow that we've been seeing each other. You deserve to be alone."

That didn't make her happy:

"#### you No.16! Seriously! You are such an #######! I'm already going to end it! Why don't you ####in understand that. I ####in hate you@!!!"

Then she called me. I picked up and pretty much said more of the same. After she hangs up we exchange a few more heated and profanity laced texts and our convo end me...

"3 simple requests: Stay with me tonight, do not see him on your trip back, and call me every night. That's all I ask. Nothing crazy. That's it. Reasonable requests from someone who was cheated on. Ask [GBs GF]. Ask [CLOSEST COUSIN]. Ask anyone. Nothing unreasonable if you truly wanted to end things with him and work things out with me."

And that's how it has been left. I probably didn't need to add that I would tell the PT about us, but I just wanted to make sure she knew I was serious and also just to piss her off a little.

Are you 15....grow up and start acting like a man. she is crazy, you are crazy, good luck with this and life.

This is hilarious stuff. After all that drama and fake ultimatums, you still end up begging her to come back.My link
I wasn't begging for her to comeback, but more or less explaining why I'm not going to take her #### anymore.
:wall: No you were begging her to come back. You laid out what she would need to do to stay with you, practically begging and you don't see it. You have finally sort of started to grow a pair and then you revert back to your old ways. She WILL be nailing him this weekend, and the std he gave her. She just didn't want to be too slutty. It was never about you in her decision not to have the sechs. Block her texts NOW and never talk to her again.

like others have said, it sounds to me like she is still undecided between you and the dude.

she wasn't willing to pass up seeing him and didn't want to commit to calling you while there. those are huge red flags and it's good that you picked up on them as well.

So, stand your ground. No point in opening yourself up further here.

What'd I miss?
16 found out his ex wanted to keep boning the PT but keep him around for emotional support.
over under on how long it takes for her to manipulate him back into being her lap dog....i give it two weeks. By the way this is going to go down as one of the great fishing trips ever....
You're being awfully gracious. I'll take that bet and say we'll have a new post from our affable, yet idiotic, hero wherein he's excited about the new text from Slutyssa that she's thinking about agreeing to his terms. That will show up in about 2 hours.

Hard to blame you with a lot of what you said (except for the "ask so-and-so" part - never reference an equal, that's just weak) because that situation sucked. At this point I think it is understandable to just want to hate-bang her.

But it sounds like you've realized that 1) things aren't over with the Pt; and 2) she can never be trusted. If she were putting out I'd say use her for sex until you find someone better, but at this point there are just no advantages to contacting her. It's time to finally let the healing begin.

Here's her text to me that I received while in class:

"I'm sorry for being so heartless. I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you. I know it's hard to understand but I am leaving him to try and work things out between us. I can't promise you I will call you every night. If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset. I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough."

Probably shouldn't have but I replied....

"After what you did to me with him words only are not enough. Actions are the only thing I can fully trust right now and if you're not willing to put in the effort then why should I?"
let's break this down:"I'm sorry for being so heartless." - i'm feeling guilt for cheating on you, and can't believe you [finally] called me on it.

"I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you." - i find it hard to believe that's what she told the PT. and she says this right after she tells you, "Honestly, I'm not sure yet what I want. I'm not sure I can make you 100% happy." so which is it? is she coming back to you, or just leaving the PT to string you along so she can find what she really wants.

"I can't promise you I will call you every night." - translation: i don't want [you] as a boyfriend and to be held accountable for anything.

"If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset." - trying to throw a little guilt your way. also, making an excuse as to why she doesn't want to "promise" and then have to be held accountable for her actions.

"I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough." - i can't believe you showed some spine and aren't letting me continue to steamroll you. it's irritating to have to think about someone besides me. also, why should someone who you loved and presumably want to love again have to "try" to be honest. i think that should come naturally from an honest person.

as to your reply? it wasn't epic, but didn't hurt your position much.
See, this is her doing what she didn't prepare to do at dinner. I don't agree with some of the above analysis, but clearly this was an attempt to rewrite history. Pretty clear to me she's 100% covering tracks because she dropped the ball. Believe her at the restaurant - that was spontaneous truth. Why in the world would you ever text with a person this duplicitous? I honestly don't get why you responded at all, much less immediately, much much less asking an open ended question. You basically just flopped yourself out of the lake and all the way down the street to the bait shop.
I honestly hoping she would be willing to bone tonight and do everything I asked but this is what she replied with:"I'm sorry"

To which I replied:

"Pick up the dog by tomorrow or he's mine forever. I will block your phone number again so that I won't have to deal with you anymore. Not matter how sorry you are, you're not making me a priority in your life, so I don't want u to be a part of mine any longer."

After she sent:

"I just don't understand why you can't see I'm staying up here because I want to work things out with you. I'm gonna stop talking to PT because of you. even though I'm not exactly sure if we''ll work out 100% I'm still willing too do that for you. Those are many actions to prove that I choose you! But I guess it's not enough so fine"

I sent this to her:

"Yah because there's no need to see him. You have family and friends. How the hell did you get home the past 6 years you've been living up here? It should be easy to call me every night. You have a cell phone. You should want to spend as much time with me as possible before you go by spending the night in a hotel.

These are all things I would do for you if it were reversed. If you can't do all these things for me than yah that's fine.

Pick up the dog by tomorrow or you'll never see him again"

She replied...

"Keep him."

Then I said...

"Good bye Alyssa. Hope PT is worth it. Btw I'm gonna text him tomorrow that we've been seeing each other. You deserve to be alone."

That didn't make her happy:

"#### you No.16! Seriously! You are such an #######! I'm already going to end it! Why don't you ####in understand that. I ####in hate you@!!!"

Then she called me. I picked up and pretty much said more of the same. After she hangs up we exchange a few more heated and profanity laced texts and our convo end me...

Are you 15....grow up and start acting like a man. she is crazy, you are crazy, good luck with this and life.
The one thing out of this exchange that is bothering me is what she keeps saying about she is going to end it with the PT. If she wants you back why hasnt she ended it already? Then she getss pissed that you are going to blow up her relationship with him because you are going to sell her out? Dude, if she wanted you back, truely, she wouldve left him already and would be banging down your door for another chance. Time to move on buddy. As painful and sucky as it may be, this chick is a lost cause.

She's a piece of work.
thanks for the clarification. so if i've got this right: Coralyssa cheats on #16 who finds out after the fact. this precipitates a breakup where she decides to make a "life decision" - i.e. buying a home - and prepares to move back to her family/friends in SoCal. then, in the span of two (?) months and after more contact with 16, she decides to break it off with the PT, forgo whatever funds are in escrow and "try again" with our hero.

except that "trying again" means no physical contact outside of kissing and neck-rubbing, and a quasi-mandatory STD test before anything really happens in that arena. and even though she's made all of these sacrifices for the sake of their relationship, she "still really doesn't know what she wants, or if she can even make [#16] 100% happy."

this woman is absolutely, 100%, bat-guano, crazy and unstable. if after all of this they end up together, and i think we all know it's still a real possibility, he's got no one to blame but himself.

#16: please, please for the love of all creatures great and small, run as fast as you can from this situation. and don't look back.
Yea, we have tried this plea again and again and yet our hero, NO. 16, continues this glorious fishing trip.

Here's her texts from this morning:

"Good morning. Please trust me when I say I'm going to end everything with PT and work things out with you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone. And I will do my best to contact you every night."

"Please believe me! I'm coming back to be with you! Why can't you see that? I want to work things out with YOU! "

"Can I please see you before I leave today? I have work today but after?"

No replies from me.

What'd I miss?
16 found out his ex wanted to keep boning the PT but keep him around for emotional support.
over under on how long it takes for her to manipulate him back into being her lap dog....i give it two weeks. By the way this is going to go down as one of the great fishing trips ever....
You're being awfully gracious. I'll take that bet and say we'll have a new post from our affable, yet idiotic, hero wherein he's excited about the new text from Slutyssa that she's thinking about agreeing to his terms. That will show up in about 2 hours.
good call

Here's her texts from this morning:0537"Good morning. Please trust me when I say I'm going to end everything with PT and work things out with you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone. And I will do my best to contact you every night."0605"Please believe me! I'm coming back to be with you! Why can't you see that? I want to work things out with YOU! "0610"Can I please see you before I leave today? I have work today but after?"No replies from me.
Again if her intentions were to be with you she wouldve have ended it already with the PT. What is she waiting for? Dont reply, block her number, bang her friends and move on.

Here's her texts from this morning:0537"Good morning. Please trust me when I say I'm going to end everything with PT and work things out with you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone. And I will do my best to contact you every night."0605"Please believe me! I'm coming back to be with you! Why can't you see that? I want to work things out with YOU! "0610"Can I please see you before I leave today? I have work today but after?"No replies from me.
Didn't she end things with the PT before coming back from the last vacation with him? The one where she lost her phone? What is her reasoning for not "coming out" as being in a relationship with you?

Her plan is backfiring - she's going to lose it when you don't respond. Don't rise to her bait. You don't have to jump when she tells you to.

Didn't she end things with the PT before coming back from the last vacation with him? The one where she lost her phone? What is her reasoning for not "coming out" as being in a relationship with you?
Exactly. It's been at least 3 weeks since she was supposed to end it and she still hasn't. No. 16, just walk away already.

She supposedly did, but I guess this time is for real now. It's a mutual thing. I knew this was a possibility and I didn't want to get a rise out of my family and friends for this. Her reasons probably the same and then some.

She's a piece of work.
Was willing? I thought you said she already did. I also thought she said she had already broken things off with the PT, not that she was going to. :confused:

a reply option:

"if you want to work things out with me, you won't go down to SoCal. you'll break up with the PT over the phone, while i'm in the room with you, the whole conversation on speaker phone. you'll tell him to send your things back up here to a PO Box. if you can't agree to this, after all we've been through, then you've made your final decision in this relationship."

"Good morning. Please trust me when I say I'm going to end everything with PT and work things out with you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone. And I will do my best to contact you every night."
Didn't she already supposedly do this?

She supposedly did, but she's been remaining "friendly" because she wants her stuff back. Apparently with her plans to buy a home in SoCal she bought a bunch of stuff stored at his place: TV, furniture, & art work. That's why it's been more than simply having him mail her stuff. I guess she learned after the dog incident that she shouldn't trust ex's with giving her back her crap.

Did you ever ask her why she no longer wants to be with the PT?
Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial compared to our relatonship, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.

Last edited by a moderator:
If 16 plays this right I think there's huge potential for some seriously awesome SPITE SEX. It's like ANGRY SEX but 10x better.

HUNKER DOWN, 16!

She supposedly did, but she's been remaining "friendly" because she wants her stuff back. Apparently with her plans to buy a home in SoCal she bought a bunch of stuff stored at his place: TV, furniture, & art work. That's why it's been more than simply having him mail her stuff. I guess she learned after the dog incident that she shouldn't trust ex's with giving her back her crap.
Go with her to pick up her stuff.

Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.
Good move, it's probably butt-related.

Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.
It's all about her, her, her.Run, 16, run.

Users who are viewing this thread