What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*NBA THREAD* Abe will be missed (3 Viewers)

Gotta give the Spurs credit...every time the Heat get up 5 or 6 and look like they could break it open a bit, the Spurs grind out a bucket or two to keep it close.
It's a matter of time. 3rd quarter.....I have a feeling The Heat will turn on the jets and pull away big time. It just feels like it can happen at any moment. The Spurs are hanging on for dear life.
Spurs played a bad half and yes were hanging on for deal life yet they are only down 2. They have not made a run yet, watch out when they do could sink the Heat.
Miami only 3 free throw attempts and 8 turnovers, not shooting that well and still up. They get hot and blow this open just as likely as Spurs going on a run.

This B is wide open.

Gotta give the Spurs credit...every time the Heat get up 5 or 6 and look like they could break it open a bit, the Spurs grind out a bucket or two to keep it close.
It's a matter of time. 3rd quarter.....I have a feeling The Heat will turn on the jets and pull away big time. It just feels like it can happen at any moment. The Spurs are hanging on for dear life.
Spurs played a bad half and yes were hanging on for deal life yet they are only down 2. They have not made a run yet, watch out when they do could sink the Heat.
Miami only 3 free throw attempts and 8 turnovers, not shooting that well and still up. They get hot and blow this open just as likely as Spurs going on a run.

This B is wide open.
You fail to account for the Wade disappearing act in the 2nd half.

The Spurs also got a ton of FT, especially in comparison to the Heat..

This B is wide open.
You fail to account for the Wade disappearing act in the 2nd half.
Negated by Ray Allen and his wheel barrow of clutch sack that he carries around....currently without a point.

Wade is the Heat's kryptonite.
Wade is playing better than LeBron so far
Was.
thus the words "so far." thanks for trying to keep up
I had no idea you would take that personal. My bad, seriously.
not taking it personal. just giving you ####. all good.
And Wade is back to playing better FWIW.

The Spurs also got a ton of FT, especially in comparison to the Heat..
Spurs will also shoot better than 35%. Going to be a good one to sit back and watch

Its getting late verrrrrry early for Miami. Bosh and Chalmers no shows.... Wade looking tired. Where do they turn if its not just a bunch of Lebron 3's?

Users who are viewing this thread