What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Modern Family Thread (1 Viewer)

Character Power Rankings...

1) Phil

2) Fat Gay

3) Skinny Gay

4) Jay

5) Younger Daughter

6) Phil's Wife

7) Son

8) Fat Kid

9) Hot Wife

10) Oldest Daughter

Character Power Rankings...1) Phil2) Fat Gay3) Skinny Gay4) Jay5) Younger Daughter6) Phil's Wife7) Son8) Fat Kid9) Hot Wife10) Oldest Daughter
very good. I think you overrated Skinny Gay and underrated Phil's Wife and Hot Wife, but not by much. this is a good list.

"For the next week, I may as well be Amish. Jebediah Dunphy: raisin' barns, witnessin' murders, makin' electric fireplace hearths."

:lmao:

Character Power Rankings...1) Phil2) Fat Gay3) Skinny Gay4) Jay5) Younger Daughter6) Phil's Wife7) Son8) Fat Kid9) Hot Wife10) Oldest Daughter
Mine:1) Phil2) Jay3) Fat Gay4) Younger Daughter5) Son6) Skinny Gay7) Fat Kid8) Phil's Wife9) Oldest Daughter10) Hot Wife

Phil is easily the best charachter on the show. But all of them are great when working together.

Solid synergy there.

ETA: I think the son one of the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil is easily the best charachter on the show. But all of them are great when working together.Solid synergy there.ETA: I think the son one of the best
They are all great in their respective roles. Phil, Cam and Jay and probably the only ones that can be consistently funny on their own, but I think all the characters are great and have a specific purpose. It's a great ensemble.

Wife and I finally watched last week's episode. Another solid show.

My wife is Peruvian, we both fell over laughing when Gloria made the Peruvians comment. We go to a Hispanic church and thus know many different Hispanics from different countries, so Gloria's behavior on the show really hits home, but I can see how most people may not get her jokes.

I actually stopped watching the show last season because I was so annoyed by the guy (phil) with the hot blonde wife. I like everone else alot. You guys like him? I would kick his ### after five minutes if I knew him. The Al Bundy three and the dudes with the asian baby are so $$$ though. My wife still watches so I ended up watching tonight and the spiderman stuff was killing me. Great stuff. Baby cheesus=lmao. :wub:

I actually stopped watching the show last season because I was so annoyed by the guy (phil) with the hot blonde wife. I like everone else alot. You guys like him? I would kick his ### after five minutes if I knew him. The Al Bundy three and the dudes with the asian baby are so $$$ though. My wife still watches so I ended up watching tonight and the spiderman stuff was killing me. Great stuff. Baby cheesus=lmao. :lmao:
:thumbup:

lol @ the gays taking over Thanksgiving with whatever turkey preparation they find on the Food Network that year

It's a doggie dog world.

Who wants to live in a country where dogs are eating each other?

He scared the baby cheeses out of me!

Mine:1) Phil2) Jay3) Fat Gay4) Younger Daughter5) Son6) Skinny Gay7) Fat Kid8) Phil's Wife9) Oldest Daughter10) Hot Wife
I'm not getting the "Gloria isn't funny" talk AT ALL. Is she Phil or Cam funny? No, but she has at least 2 or 3 lines per show that are laugh out loud funny. To say that either daughter and the son are better characters is absurd, IMO. Take any one of them out and I doubt we'd notice. On the other hand, the show would not be the same without Gloria.1. Phil2. Cam3. Jay4. Gloria5. Mitchell6. Manny7. Son8. Claire9. Middle daughter10. Oldest daughterThe fact that I can't even think of the Dunphy kids' names pretty much sums it up for me.

Character Power Rankings...

1) Phil

2) Fat Gay

3) Skinny Gay

4) Jay

5) Younger Daughter

6) Phil's Wife

7) Son

8) Fat Kid

9) Hot Wife

10) Oldest Daughter
Mine:1) Phil

2) Jay

3) Fat Gay

4) Younger Daughter

5) Son

6) Skinny Gay

7) Fat Kid

8) Phil's Wife

9) Oldest Daughter

10) Hot Wife
I'm not getting the "Gloria isn't funny" talk AT ALL. Is she Phil or Cam funny? No, but she has at least 2 or 3 lines per show that are laugh out loud funny. To say that either daughter and the son are better characters is absurd, IMO. Take any one of them out and I doubt we'd notice. On the other hand, the show would not be the same without Gloria.1. Phil

2. Cam

3. Jay

4. Gloria

5. Mitchell

6. Manny

7. Son

8. Claire

9. Middle daughter

10. Oldest daughter

The fact that I can't even think of the Dunphy kids' names pretty much sums it up for me.
Completely agree with the bolded, but it's not because she's funny. Recently pretty well all of the jokes involving her have been about her accent, it's getting pretty tired.

My favorite line of the night was from Claire. I have to paraphrase, but when talking to Cam; "Cam, please tell us what happened on Halloween that was so bad you can't talk about it, but simultaneously can't stop talking about it."

My favorite line of the night was from Claire. I have to paraphrase, but when talking to Cam; "Cam, please tell us what happened on Halloween that was so bad you can't talk about it, but simultaneously can't stop talking about it."
Cam: "the towns-people chasing me" Claire: "really Cam, towns-people?"Cam: "Yes Clair I lived on a farm, they lived in town, they were towns-people."

Gloria with her proper American "Welcome. To. Your. Nightmare. Ha. Ha. Ha." about killed me.

The Phil/fire alarm plot was hilarious :confused:

I don't wanna jinx anything, but I think this is the most consistently funny TV show since Arrested Development.

Also, there was a lot of cleavage of the oldest daughter in that last bit, it's been confirmed that she is 18+ right :thumbup:

That fire alarm bit was boring. And there is no way Phil and his son are that stupid. Kinda boring and Im mad I watched it.

Users who are viewing this thread