What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (1 Viewer)

You can only win one pair of tickets for each show.  If you win your first choice of tickets for a show, you're taken out of the drawing for your second choice.  If you miss out on your first choice, you may still win your second for that show.
perfect

Both Wrigley GA's hammered down to 59/79%

First non Chicago show to budge off 99%?  Seattle Night 2 : 97%

I might put in for Wrigley night 1 later this week.  Pretty much the only one I could possibly do.  Once you guys have made choices and ordered them, can you change your order?  

I already signed up for the TM Verified thing...that has no strings attached so figured might as well.

I might put in for Wrigley night 1 later this week.  Pretty much the only one I could possibly do.  Once you guys have made choices and ordered them, can you change your order?  

I already signed up for the TM Verified thing...that has no strings attached so figured might as well.
You can edit your choices up until the time of the drawing, but you can't change anything after that. All are final and non-refundable. You can't decline to accept one show if you got another one, for example.

The verified fan thing isn't bad.  I have several friends that would want to go, but I can only get two tickets through TC.  You find out on the 12th if you get tickets through TC, and the ticketmaster presale starts the 15th.  

You can edit your choices up until the time of the drawing, but you can't change anything after that. All are final and non-refundable. You can't decline to accept one show if you got another one, for example.
That's correct.  I've won my share through their lotto system, just wanted to make sure I could edit if I go in there now and put in for Wrigley 1.  

Thanks @Tiger Fan :thumbup:  

With GA Freefalling in odds so fast,  and with me having a job interview just being scheduled for next friday (8a-2p... PJ TM Sale is 10am) :rant: , I adjusted my priority:

Chicago N1 GA (low odds but fingers crossed... no way anyone is getting GA with anything but 1st choice)
Chicago N1 Reserved (because if I'm going to one show, I want it to the N1 - Saturday - Plus hoping for Release open)
Chicago N2 Reserved (HOPING for both nights - bumping to #3 maybe helps odds over folks trying for N2 GA too late)
Chicago N2 GA - Hail Mary but nobody is getting GA with anything but 1st Choice I don't think.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pretty high 10 club #660xxx..  I read that ticket locations go by seniority, so I figure I am at the bottom of the list.

I wonder if I should I only put in for 1 show and try my luck at better seats through ticketmaster verified presale.

What do you guys think?

I have a pretty high 10 club #660xxx..  I read that ticket locations go by seniority, so I figure I am at the bottom of the list.

I wonder if I should I only put in for 1 show and try my luck at better seats through ticketmaster verified presale.

What do you guys think?
It doesn’t go by seniority any more 

How impossible will tickets be for the Wrigley shows if you aren't in Ten Club?  I assume I can pay out the rear for them later.

If you registered for verified fan presale you have a decent chance.
Word is you get a code and if you get thru you are told what seats you can buy, no “picking”? Anyone know if that’s true?

I wish I did, but not sure of the answer to that, @[icon]

Sorry guys, looking for some quick feedback.  I'm only looking at Wrigley 1 right now. 

The odds are 25% GA and 76& Reserved. 

If I put GA 1st and Reserved 2nd, and I don't get selected for GA, am I dead money for Reserved?  Essentially, are all the people with Reserved as 1st choice going to eat up all the Reserved leaving nothing for anyone that has it 2nd?

I don't think that's a clear cut yes/no answer because we just don't know, just looking for best guesses and opinions.

I wish I did, but not sure of the answer to that, @[icon]

Sorry guys, looking for some quick feedback.  I'm only looking at Wrigley 1 right now. 

The odds are 25% GA and 76& Reserved. 

If I put GA 1st and Reserved 2nd, and I don't get selected for GA, am I dead money for Reserved?  Essentially, are all the people with Reserved as 1st choice going to eat up all the Reserved leaving nothing for anyone that has it 2nd?

I don't think that's a clear cut yes/no answer because we just don't know, just looking for best guesses and opinions.
Based on the odds it looks like you’d have a good shot at reserved

Based on the odds it looks like you’d have a good shot at reserved
If it's my 1st choice, right?  What if it's my 2nd choice?  I want GA, but don't want to strike out, so I think I just have to make the tough decision.  Still would have TM Verified and Public sale as fallback options for GA.

If it's my 1st choice, right?  What if it's my 2nd choice?  I want GA, but don't want to strike out, so I think I just have to make the tough decision.  Still would have TM Verified and Public sale as fallback options for GA.
A LOT of those N1 Reserved folks will get N1 GA before... Those folks immediately are no longer in N1 Reserved, meaning it may even make it to 3rd choice.

From what I’m reading, here are my guesses for Wrigley: 

N1 GA: will only go to 1st choice folks. Likely end up with 30-40% of first choice folks getting in (will list at 20% but lots of folks will have it not as 1st choice. 

N2 GA: Will finish around 30% listing, but IMO almost all if not all folks listing it as a 1st choice will get it. Almost all of these folks have N1 GA before it, and many have N1 Reserved before it too. In 2016, a good number of 2nd choice folks got in. 

N1 RES: Will finish Around 75% but many of those folks have it as 3rd or later choice (favoring one or both GA nights first). IMO everyone will get it as first choice, most of not likely all 2nd choice folks will get in as well. I think it makes it to some 3rd Choicers. 

N2 RES: I think this stays at 99% and anyone applying for tickets will get them. 

IF you are only looking at N1, I would list GA / RES in that order, and I would bet the odds of you striking out are pretty much zero.  

———- my options ————

To put in perspective, I absolutely want N1 and hoping for N2. I’d like GA one night but am okay with Reserved both nights (short GF, so-so 430XXX member number). 

MY OPTION 1: I’m leaning toward...

1) N2 GA: Going against the flow, I think this all but locks me in for GA one night. Prob 80-90% maybe 100%. 

2) N1 RES: I’m Pretty damn confident I still get N1 Reserved here. Going to keep an eye on it. 

3) N2 RES: Sure thing backup in case option 1 whiffs. 

This would give me the best odds at GA one night, while still almost certainly getting in both nights. 

MY OPTION 2 is: 

N1 Reserved / N2 GA / N2 Reserved. IMO this will guarantee me Reserved for both nights with a chance st N2 GA. 

:goodposting:

My buddy is in your situation and we've been texting.  The more we discuss this, I think you're making some solid points above and I like your option 1.  He's not as sold on N1 RES in the 2-hole as you are, but I think it makes alot of sense. 

To summarize what you've said, once all the 1st choice N1 GA score tickets, they are eliminated from getting N1 RES.  You'll also be  ahead in line of anyone putting N2 GA in their top 2 with N1 GA, which will be popular.  Plus all the people that put N1 RES at 3rd choice or worse (people are NOT sleeping on Seattle because they haven't played there in a long time) are behind you in line.  

A LOT of those N1 Reserved folks will get N1 GA before... Those folks immediately are no longer in N1 Reserved, meaning it may even make it to 3rd choice.

From what I’m reading, here are my guesses for Wrigley: 

N1 GA: will only go to 1st choice folks. Likely end up with 30-40% of first choice folks getting in (will list at 20% but lots of folks will have it not as 1st choice. 

N2 GA: Will finish around 30% listing, but IMO almost all if not all folks listing it as a 1st choice will get it. Almost all of these folks have N1 GA before it, and many have N1 Reserved before it too. In 2016, a good number of 2nd choice folks got in. 

N1 RES: Will finish Around 75% but many of those folks have it as 3rd or later choice (favoring one or both GA nights first). IMO everyone will get it as first choice, most of not likely all 2nd choice folks will get in as well. I think it makes it to some 3rd Choicers. 

N2 RES: I think this stays at 99% and anyone applying for tickets will get them. 

IF you are only looking at N1, I would list GA / RES in that order, and I would bet the odds of you striking out are pretty much zero.  

———- my options ————

To put in perspective, I absolutely want N1 and hoping for N2. I’d like GA one night but am okay with Reserved both nights (short GF, so-so 430XXX member number). 

MY OPTION 1: I’m leaning toward...

1) N2 GA: Going against the flow, I think this all but locks me in for GA one night. Prob 80-90% maybe 100%. 

2) N1 RES: I’m Pretty damn confident I still get N1 Reserved here. Going to keep an eye on it. 

3) N2 RES: Sure thing backup in case option 1 whiffs. 

This would give me the best odds at GA one night, while still almost certainly getting in both nights. 

MY OPTION 2 is: 

N1 Reserved / N2 GA / N2 Reserved. IMO this will guarantee me Reserved for both nights with a chance st N2 GA. 
I hope you're right, I'm doing night 1 reserved as first priority, night 2 reserved second priority. I'm assuming that's my best chance of securing both nights. It's my wife's 40th birthday, flights & hotel already booked. 

I hope you're right, I'm doing night 1 reserved as first priority, night 2 reserved second priority. I'm assuming that's my best chance of securing both nights. It's my wife's 40th birthday, flights & hotel already booked. 
There is no way you’re not getting both nights, IMO! Good luck. What’s your member night. May set up an FFA lunch or drinks or something at some point ?? 

I got to do Fenway for my 40th and it’s the perfect way to do it!  Cheers and good luck! 

:goodposting:

My buddy is in your situation and we've been texting.  The more we discuss this, I think you're making some solid points above and I like your option 1.  He's not as sold on N1 RES in the 2-hole as you are, but I think it makes alot of sense. 

To summarize what you've said, once all the 1st choice N1 GA score tickets, they are eliminated from getting N1 RES.  You'll also be  ahead in line of anyone putting N2 GA in their top 2 with N1 GA, which will be popular.  Plus all the people that put N1 RES at 3rd choice or worse (people are NOT sleeping on Seattle because they haven't played there in a long time) are behind you in line.  
Yep!  Keep in mind that 72% on N1 RES is for ALL slots... including folks that are hitting other cities. On PJ forums there are folks doing stuff like “CHI N1 GA / SEA N1 GA / CHI N1 RES / SEA N1 RES / CHI N2 RES / SEA N2 RES”. 

#### It.. I'm going for it.  N2 GA / N1 RES / N2 RES
Submitted. Let's do this, GBs. :banned:  

There is no way you’re not getting both nights, IMO! Good luck. What’s your member night. May set up an FFA lunch or drinks or something at some point ?? 

I got to do Fenway for my 40th and it’s the perfect way to do it!  Cheers and good luck! 
Thx, member # is 179XXX so we always get good reserved seats through 10C. And we're going with another couple who aren't in the 10C so reserved is preferable to hang with them during the show.

Thx, member # is 179XXX so we always get good reserved seats through 10C. And we're going with another couple who aren't in the 10C so reserved is preferable to hang with them during the show.
:confused:  How are you going to hang with the other couple? With that # you're likely going to be on the field behind GA. They're going to be in the stands (first or 2nd level, more likely 2nd level TBH). 

My # is 430XXX... was in during the original days - Got Let Me Sleep Xmas Demo #1, but let it lapse on principle when they started charging. :hot:  . Almost got on the field at Fenway.... I'd be shocked if you were on the field seats behind GA at 179XXX. 

:confused:  How are you going to hang with the other couple? With that # you're likely going to be on the field behind GA. They're going to be in the stands (first or 2nd level, more likely 2nd level TBH). 

My # is 430XXX... was in during the original days - Got Let Me Sleep Xmas Demo #1, but let it lapse on principle when they started charging. :hot:  . Almost got on the field at Fenway.... I'd be shocked if you were on the field seats behind GA at 179XXX. 
I get creative in these situations. I just know we don't want to be GA because they won't be able to get wristbands no matter what. If we're all reserved we have a better chance of finding a common area. If it doesn't work out, no big deal.

I get creative in these situations. I just know we don't want to be GA because they won't be able to get wristbands no matter what. If we're all reserved we have a better chance of finding a common area. If it doesn't work out, no big deal.
Gotcha! Totally understand on the finding common area. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of how seating would likely shake out. 

As I'm sure you've read, 10C has reserved more seats than ever. Some thing as many as 20k (half the ballpark). We know they have the entire GA pit. I'm guessing most of the field reserved, likely the front half of the lower level reserved and the first few rows of upper level reserved. 

Ticketmaster VF may have SOME seats on the field, then likely the back section of lower level and most of the upper level. 

If my Res seats end up closer to them than yours, and your seats are dope, I'll be happy to swap with ya :P  

Good luck today, GB! 

I know someone that put in for N1 GA first and N1 RES second.  He scored N1 RES.

I did the same request but have not received my email yet.

I have two other people also waiting still.  One person did the @[icon] option 1 setup and the other person did only N1 GA.

Good luck to all.   Checking out the forum on ten club, it looks like everyone that tried for reserved as a first choice at any of the shows got it.   GA is the crapshoot.  

Final Wrigley GA odds were brutal for Chicago.

CHICAGO NIGHT 2 GA:
Here is an image of someone getting it with 2nd pick. Here is another! 
ALMOST CERTAIN Everyone who put Night 2 GA as their first pick SHOULD get it, and SOME folks with it as 2nd pick will get it! 

CHICAGO NIGHT 1 RESERVED:
I'm seeing someone who got Night 1 Reserved with their 3rd choice after striking out on N1/N2 GA (in that order). Another image of a winner with 3rd choice.  Here is someone who whiffed on it as their 3rd choice, so looks like that was the line. 
ALMOST CERTAIN: Anyone with Night 1 Reserved as 1st or 2nd choice SHOULD get the ticket, and some folks with it as 3rd pick will get it! 

THE DRAWING IS OVER: 

They are gradually now processing cards and sending notifications based on the order you finalized your request. People who finalized Wed are reportedly first. Folks who changed/submitted this AM may be waiting till later into the night.  Some folks are reporting some variance in this, however... so it is not in stone. Keep in mind they just finalized 60,000-70,000 ticket orders. It takes time to process those payments and send the emails. 

• Your member number has ZERO bearing on the lottery. Only on Reserved seat location. 
• The time you finalized your order has ZERO bearing on the lottery... it's based solely on priority and then randomization. 
• You WILL get an email win or lose, so not getting an email only means they haven't gotten to you yet. :)

THE DRAWING IS OVER: 

They are gradually now processing cards and sending notifications based on the order you finalized your request. People who finalized Wed are first. Folks who changed/submitted this AM may be waiting till later into the night.  Keep in mind they just finalized 60,000-70,000 ticket orders. It takes time to process those payments and send the emails. 

• Your member number has ZERO bearing on the lottery. Only on Reserved seat location. 
• The time you finalized your order has ZERO bearing on the lottery... it's based solely on priority and then randomization. 
• You WILL get an email win or lose, so not getting an email only means they haven't gotten to you yet. :)

The waiting drove me mad...

Still ####### waiting 
Just recalled you had N1 Reserved / N2 Reserved. 

You 100% got both shoes. EVERYONE who requested N2 Reserved got them... in any spot. There were more tickets than requests. Night 1 Reserved made it AT LEAST to 2nd choice, though seems like it made to choice three. 

YOU ARE GOOD SIR! :banned:  

Just recalled you had N1 Reserved / N2 Reserved. 

You 100% got both shoes. EVERYONE who requested N2 Reserved got them... in any spot. There were more tickets than requests. Night 1 Reserved made it AT LEAST to 2nd choice, though seems like it made to choice three. 

YOU ARE GOOD SIR! :banned:  
You have not seen a post of N1 RES losing in the 2nd choice spot?

From the forums:

- Seattle night 1 GA did not make it past the first round
- Seattle night 1 Reserved all selected
- Seattle night 2 GA did not make it past the first round
- Seattle night 2 Reserved made it to the third round
- Missoula Reserved all selected 
- Missoula GA made it to the 3rd round (anyone get it any later?)
- Chicago night 1 GA did not make it past the first round
- Chicago night 1 Reserved did not make it past the 3rd round
- Chicago night 2 GA did not make it past the 2nd round
- Chicago night 2 Reserved all selected
- Fenway night 1 did not make it past the second round
- Fenway night 2 all selected

Users who are viewing this thread