What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Vikings at Packers** (+1, 41.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

If the Pack could only win 2 games per year, I would want it to be against the Vikings. Can’t stand the franchise, the fans, the team, basically any/all of it. Favorite team to root against.

All that said, this Packer team is mediocre when healthy, and abysmal when at least than full strength. And they are not at full strength right now.

Vikings should win easily. I sold my tickets. Glad to miss this one.
The feeling is mutual. I hate no other team like the Packers!

I don't want to say anything that might jinx this. Just hope one way or another the Vikings win. Would love it if they could win bigly as well.
Yes! Love that Vikings fans hate us too!
I think it's a great border rivalry.
My favorite team every week are the Vikes, and second favorite is whoever 's playing the Pack.
The player across the poker table from me feels the same way about the Pack,
her favorite team is the Pack and second favorite is whoever is playing the Vikes.

I feel that most Packer fans think that Da Bears are a bigger rivalry,
but I also think that many Packer fans in western Wisc. love the Vikes/Pack rivalry more. IMO.
The tide started to turn on Vikings vs Bears for main rivalry when Randy Moss mooned the crowd. In parallel, the Pack have owned the Bears for so long now that the rivalry isn’t the same as it was in the 80s…..

Fantasy Pros with the 98% recommendation to start Henderson over Osborn........switched it at 12:57 PM man how come nothing is ever right

If the Pack could only win 2 games per year, I would want it to be against the Vikings. Can’t stand the franchise, the fans, the team, basically any/all of it. Favorite team to root against.

All that said, this Packer team is mediocre when healthy, and abysmal when at least than full strength. And they are not at full strength right now.

Vikings should win easily. I sold my tickets. Glad to miss this one.
The feeling is mutual. I hate no other team like the Packers!

I don't want to say anything that might jinx this. Just hope one way or another the Vikings win. Would love it if they could win bigly as well.
Yes! Love that Vikings fans hate us too!
I think it's a great border rivalry.
My favorite team every week are the Vikes, and second favorite is whoever 's playing the Pack.
The player across the poker table from me feels the same way about the Pack,
her favorite team is the Pack and second favorite is whoever is playing the Vikes.

I feel that most Packer fans think that Da Bears are a bigger rivalry,
but I also think that many Packer fans in western Wisc. love the Vikes/Pack rivalry more. IMO.
There is more history with the Bears for sure, but the Bears haven't won enough of these match ups to keep that going over the last decade or so IIRC. To keep the rivalry going you need to win some of these games. I wish the Bears would beat them more.

The Vikings have been a thorn in their side from the beggining and continue to be. It's been a pita for so long because of Favre and Rodgers. Hoping Love does not manage to continue that. Despite this advantage the Vikings have still managed to split or sweep the Packers most years, so no matter how much they hate the Vikings they have still had to respect that.

When Packers fans say the Vikings are not their biggest rival over the last 10 years or so its usually just another way for them to slight the Vikings. Despite this and the myriad of other insults they know who gives them more problems in the modern era.

Osborn 8/99 thank you fantasy pros for the recommendation at 98% to start Henderson over this guy. Switched it at 12:57 PM.

I hate fantasy footall and I hate "experts" never again

Users who are viewing this thread