Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Man in the yellow hat

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly?

What do I do next?  

622 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can't get pregnant from doing standing up. Everyone knows this.

Right? :lmao:

Edited by Hov34

i hope that shortly after the due date we get an update about the kid looking like steve, and then after 15 more years of stories when the 16 year old steve-alike is getting bailed out of prison for campground arson that the OP finally admits this was the mother of all fishing tripsbut if no, good luck!

"update" was posted on a Friday....perfect weather for fishing!

You can't get pregnant from doing standing up. Everyone knows this.Right? :lmao:

Gravity.Seriously...1. Let's hope the kid turns out fine2. That it's MITYH Jr.If it isn't his and it's Steve's kid, MITYH has a tough decision to make, but at least then he'd have proof of his suspicions.I'm just saying.

Jesus. Give the guy a break.

i am now convinced that this is a fishing trip.only one reason he'd announce the pregnancy in this thread. <_<

Somewhere between about 9 and 1 a.m., we ended up back at the campsite. I distincly remember three of the guys, inclusing Steve announcing they had to walk to the bathroom. I also remembr my wife saying 'me too' and walking with them toward the bathrooms. Five or so minutes later, two of the guys came back. One of them, we'll call him 'George' told me "Hey, you should go check on your wife, she went into the same stall as Steve". I laughed, because we're always doing goofy things like that to each other. Another 15 minutes or so (having a hard time with time) went by, and George looked and me and said "Dude, seriously. Where are those two? They went into the same stall together." I wondered about it, but again, played it off. A few minutes later, they came walking back to the site together. George asked them what was going on and Steve just laughed. I laughed it off, but now some pieces are starting to come together for me.

I think George knows what happened and he was trying to warn you. I'd call him and demand some answers.

I never knew a broad could get pregnant from jerking off a dude in the bathroom.

Only if she jerks with her vagin.

MITYH- have fun collecting DNA samples from Steve:

Oh! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to gash your arm! Here, let me stauch the bleeding for you with this baby wipe!

Somewhere between about 9 and 1 a.m., we ended up back at the campsite. I distincly remember three of the guys, inclusing Steve announcing they had to walk to the bathroom. I also remembr my wife saying 'me too' and walking with them toward the bathrooms. Five or so minutes later, two of the guys came back. One of them, we'll call him 'George' told me "Hey, you should go check on your wife, she went into the same stall as Steve". I laughed, because we're always doing goofy things like that to each other. Another 15 minutes or so (having a hard time with time) went by, and George looked and me and said "Dude, seriously. Where are those two? They went into the same stall together." I wondered about it, but again, played it off. A few minutes later, they came walking back to the site together. George asked them what was going on and Steve just laughed. I laughed it off, but now some pieces are starting to come together for me.

I think George knows what happened and he was trying to warn you. I'd call him and demand some answers.
:unsure: Someone should have thought of this earlier! :thumbup:

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A POLL BASED ON THIS TOPIC AND WHAT ONE WOULD DO IF HE WAS MWTYH.

Why are you yelling? And it's "in" not "with."MITYH:Did you have sex with your wife in June? If you think hard enough you should be able to point to at least one time - based on calendared events during that month - that you had sex with the wife. If not....:lmao:.Congratulations either way and good luck. Edited by The Third

i am now convinced that this is a fishing trip.only one reason he'd announce the pregnancy in this thread. :lmao:
Yap. From post #1. But ppl continue to be gullible, which by the way, is not in the dictionary.

This could very well be the most elaborate fishing trip this board has ever seen.

This may be the most elaborate fishing trip ANY board has ever seen...If it's not, it's the best 66 pages of marital advice in history, congrats!

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A POLL BASED ON THIS TOPIC AND WHAT ONE WOULD DO IF HE WAS MWTYH.

Why are you yelling? And it's "in" not "with."MITYH:Did you have sex with your wife in June? If you think hard enough you should be able to point to at least one time - based on calendared events during that month - that you had sex with the wife. If not....:popcorn:.Congratulations either way and good luck.
Good questions. And BTW, do you and Steve look a lot alike?

:lmao: There is no way they had sex in a campground bathroom. You people are nuts asking for him to get a paternity test.

Steve?

I honestly dont know why I open this thread, especially at lunch time.Makes me sick to my stomach every time I read it.MITYH ... best of luck with everything. You are a better man than I, seriously.

Coop! Where the hell have you been? :confused: I haven't seen you around here lately.You've been missed. :thumbup:

I never knew a broad could get pregnant from jerking off a dude in the bathroom.

depends on where she wipes her hand afterward? :lmao:

OK. My update.

I've come to grips with this all and moved on. I believe my wife, and have no reason to doubt her.

That being said. She is pregnant and due in March. There is a small part of me that does wonder at times. However, I'm pretty confident that the worst case scenario will not play out here. To me, there are bigger fish to fry right now.

We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled today. Turns out there are supposed to be three vessels in the umbilical cord that show up on ultrasounds. They only saw two on the first pictures. Didn't sound too serious, but they're being cautious. On top of that, the doc who read the first ultrasound didn't like the picture of the babies face. He was concerned that not enough top lip was showing. Cleft lip is what he's worried about.

At this point, my main concern is finding out that everything is OK with the kid.

Maybe he was just keeping a stiff upper lip. Like father like son, congrats!

:lmao: There is no way they had sex in a campground bathroom. You people are nuts asking for him to get a paternity test.

:goodposting:

Man, I am incredibly sorry. Your wife told me she was on the pill. What turned out to be innocent playing around while I was taking a leak turned into a passionate session in the stall.

See you on Maury

Man, I am incredibly sorry. Your wife told me she was on the pill. What turned out to be innocent playing around while I was taking a leak turned into a passionate session in the stall. See you on Maury

1/10 Edited by JetsWillWin

Man, I am incredibly sorry. Your wife told me she was on the pill. What turned out to be innocent playing around while I was taking a leak turned into a passionate session in the stall. See you on Maury

1/10
eh whatever. Ill get your wife in the stall too

How current.

OK. My update. That being said. She is pregnant and due in March.

Uhmm... Let's see March minus 9 months = JulyThread was created: Jul 3 2007, 03:19 AM close to when the incident happened....OP, was your wife pushing you for some lovin right afterwards?

1/10
Still not funny.

1/10
Still not funny.
:popcorn:

:popcorn:

I'm confused. I thought it was a camping trip? Now it seems it was a fishing trip all along.

Classy.

:lmao:There is no way they had sex in a campground bathroom. You people are nuts asking for him to get a paternity test.

Please unpack this.

This is the Tom Brady MVP Thread of the Year Award Winner hands down tm

1/10
Still not funny.
:lmao:
zero.point.zero.

Uhmm... Let's see March minus 9 months = JulyThread was created: Jul 3 2007, 03:19 AM close to when the incident happened....OP, was your wife pushing you for some lovin right afterwards?
:excited:

P.S. Still haven't voted.

:cry: Me neither....
me either :thumbup:
Me either. I am now convinced more than ever that this is a fishing trip. Which basically I don't have a problem with - there has been a ton of entertainment value to this point. But if I'm sending prayers to Steve's unborn child, I want to see sonograms.

I think an important point that's being missed here is that MITYH's wife's guns are now going to get even bigger.

I think an important point that's being missed here is that MITYH's wife's guns are now going to get even bigger.
Why, has she been hitting the gym lately?

1/10
:lmao:I'm the only one? :unsure: GB being single and :lol:'ing at marital strife.

Whos bothering him?
Seriously? Nobody, I guess. Nevermind.
You're worried about ribbing in a :unsure: trip ?Seriously, that's pretty compassionate. :lmao:

1/10
:rolleyes: