What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (2 Viewers)

Jesco White

For those who might not know the legend of Jesco, this is a real guy from Boone County West Virginia. They did a documentary on him in the early 90's that took off as a minor cult film. Unintentional comedy goes off the scale. A clip from it plays on Beck's 'Loser' video. Roseanne and Tom Arnold saw the doc and flew him in to be on the Roseanne show (got edited out, but a second documentary was made about it). Apparently Johnny Knoxville has just wrapped up another documentary about Jesco and his family.

If you haven't seen the originial documentary you owe it to yourself to try and snag a copy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesco_white

~Haze~ said:
~Haze~ said:
Funny or inspirational?

Watch the whole thing. I can't decide.
What song is this? Who is this?
Santigold - UnstoppableFound it

ETA: :bag: look at the comments.
It's from Sasquatch this year. I looked over and saw it when it was all the people going but never noticed the one guy dancing.
This looks like it was quite an awesome show. Some guy taped the entire Nine Inch Nails set in HD and posted it on youtube and it looks like a sick show. 3 days... 4 stages... 30 bands/artists... I can't wait to watch the rest of the NIN set.

Disco Stu said:
http://mydrunktexts.com/

Not sure if this has been hit on already here...

Also, it's all text, but there may be some language issues if your at work.
:popcorn: some good ones on there...thanks, needed the laughs today
Bookmarked. :popcorn:
awoke with 47 plastic lawn flamingos in my bed and on surrounding floor. explanation? ...

(rec'd): you said they were your minions of evil that protected you from ferrets.
had to look this one up
(709): mushroom stamp = successful but she is PISSED

Users who are viewing this thread