What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (2 Viewers)

Be careful what you ask for.

First off my mom is the typical goes to church every sunday, little lady.

Anyway, as a kid I started a grease fire by cooking salami in the toaster. Now at I'm 35 and whenever I use the toaster while visiting my mother, she ask's if I put salami in it, seriously concerned I still do. I finally tell her that I'm an adult now, and there are alot of things I did as a kid that I no longer do. She apologizes, things are fine. Or so I thought.

Next day she starts this conversation, since I'm an adult and all. My brother and his wife are having difficulties in the bedroom, his wife isn't interested. My mom says "his wife is neglecting her wifely duties,when I was with your father and I wasn't in the mood I took care of it manually. :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :shock: :shock: Your brother says she doesn't do it right, too apathetic .....maybe I have gift."

A gift. Someday I'm going to have to give her eulogy knowing she felt she was some kind of a hand-job savant. I'm going to put a pork roast in the toaster now.
Sounds like she's also been talking with your brother about putting the salami in the toaster. :lmao:
:lmao: I was gonna go with the "start hiding salami" angle

Really not that funny, but my sister knows these people.

If I was asked to do this by any of my idiot friends or girlfriends of theirs I would tell them to go eat ####. No way I would ever do something that lame in front of that many people.

Really not that funny, but my sister knows these people.

I think it was just over 100 when I first posted it. Now over 10 million. :o Not that the FFA had much (if anything) to do with this, but wow that thing took off...

Users who are viewing this thread