What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Doctor Detroit said:
I tried Greensmoke. It's alright, but just didn't provide the punch. I think I'm going to try this again in a month or two and might try the V4Life based on what has been recommended here.
I can't speak to V4L, but I can tell you that the reason I bought the MaxxFusion from Bloog is because, supposedly, their new cartomizer technology provides the best vapor production of any non-modified vaporizer. I don't know for sure whether or not this is the case, but I can tell you that even late in the cartridge and late in the battery life, this thing still hits harder than a Marlboro Red (using 24mg nicotine cartos.) Even people who swore by three piece e-cigs (battery / "juice cartridge" / atomizer) because of superior vapor production over 2 piece (battery/cartomizer) versions are slowly beginning to turn to this unit because of it's "punch." Check out some video reviews on youtube for more details.Again, no idea if this thing is "top of the line" or not, but I can tell you it's terrific at simulating the analog cigarette experience.

2 more juice reviews...

I refilled a couple of cartos even though I don't think they were done yet. Just too anxious to try new flavors. I used flavors I thought would "mesh" well with what they were pre-filled with.

Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions - nice. Quite nice, really. Fruitier tobacco flavor. I still get too much of the Bloog "Red" coming through - I refilled this one too soon. As a result, it has a Boba's start and a Red finish. Nice, fruity tobacco flavor though, an all-day vape kind of thing.

English Toffee from Alien Visions - WOW. Vapor production probably not quite as strong as Boba, but what a nice flavor. Smooth, mellow, yet very flavorful, with enough kick to make it work. I'll be buying a ####load of this, I think.

Doctor Detroit said:
I tried Greensmoke. It's alright, but just didn't provide the punch. I think I'm going to try this again in a month or two and might try the V4Life based on what has been recommended here.
I can't speak to V4L, but I can tell you that the reason I bought the MaxxFusion from Bloog is because, supposedly, their new cartomizer technology provides the best vapor production of any non-modified vaporizer. I don't know for sure whether or not this is the case, but I can tell you that even late in the cartridge and late in the battery life, this thing still hits harder than a Marlboro Red (using 24mg nicotine cartos.) Even people who swore by three piece e-cigs (battery / "juice cartridge" / atomizer) because of superior vapor production over 2 piece (battery/cartomizer) versions are slowly beginning to turn to this unit because of it's "punch." Check out some video reviews on youtube for more details.Again, no idea if this thing is "top of the line" or not, but I can tell you it's terrific at simulating the analog cigarette experience.
Will check it out, thanks.

It looks stupid? Why would smokers want to puff on that? :confused:
Because they like nicotine? Because you can smoke inside? Because it's cleaner than cigarettes? Because it doesn't smell like cigarettes? Because you can full fist it and no one will know the difference? Etc, etc, etc.

It looks stupid? Why would smokers want to puff on that? :thumbup:
Because they like nicotine? Because you can smoke inside? Because it's cleaner than cigarettes? Because it doesn't smell like cigarettes? Because you can full fist it and no one will know the difference? Etc, etc, etc.
We're still gonna whine about it, just knowing you guys are putting one over on us we cant let you get away with that. Its not PC, thats our trump card. :bag:

i don't smoke but this vaping sounds fun. saw some guy using one in a restaurant and he was still looked at as a pariah by most everyone, but might be good for home use.

Just reading around on the internet, trying to acclimate myself to terminology and available products, I can't help but feeling that I stumbled upon a new hobby of sorts with these things. Kinda reminds me of the time when I wanted to get in model trains and RC cars.

After reading this thread I'm in! I've had a free sample of Chantix on my counter for 2 months but was too wary of the side effects. Ordered a V4L starter kit with RY4 carts. The company is in Chicago and shut down but they expect to be able to get in tomorrow according to what one of their reps posted on one of the forums. I'll be watching the mail every day. Great thread, and I hope this goes well for all.

After not ever giving these things a second thought, I just bought a starter kit. Thanks for all the great info guys. I'm looking forward to trying it. I only smoke about a 1 cigarette a day during the week. During the weekends after a couple drinks a bit more. But it might be nice to finally throw the pack away for good.

i thought of this thread last night when i was watching that tv show detroit 1-8-7. a fed was in the interrogation room smoking an electronic cigarette. hers had a brown stem and a beige filter. it kinda looked like one of those small cigars.

Doctor Detroit said:
Boom Switch said:
It looks stupid? Why would smokers want to puff on that? :goodposting:
And the #1 reason...My wife of 21-years, a life-long non-smoker, can't keep her hands off me since I switched...she can't believe how good I smell and taste! :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evilgrin 72 said:
2 more juice reviews...I refilled a couple of cartos even though I don't think they were done yet. Just too anxious to try new flavors. I used flavors I thought would "mesh" well with what they were pre-filled with.Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions - nice. Quite nice, really. Fruitier tobacco flavor. I still get too much of the Bloog "Red" coming through - I refilled this one too soon. As a result, it has a Boba's start and a Red finish. Nice, fruity tobacco flavor though, an all-day vape kind of thing.English Toffee from Alien Visions - WOW. Vapor production probably not quite as strong as Boba, but what a nice flavor. Smooth, mellow, yet very flavorful, with enough kick to make it work. I'll be buying a ####load of this, I think.
Update : English Toffee still tastes great, but I don't think it produces quite enough vapor/throat hit to be anything more than a periodic thing.Last night, I filled up a carto with Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint. If you like Thin Mints, you'll like this. It's a dead ringer. Better vapor production than the English Toffee too. I'll be a repeat customer on this one.Also filled one with Bluemist Vaping's root beer float. Meh. Vapor production is decent, but the flavor is too mild. I still taste more cherry than root beer just from the near-dead cherry carto. maybe get this one with extra flavor (Bluemist offers this for a low price.)

I just ordered the V4L long batt starter kit, some blanks and Cowboy juice. I take it Cowboy juice is supposed to mimic Marlboros? I may try these other flavors sometime, but for right now, I want to get as close to analog butts as I can.

Do these blanks have a universal size? Or do I have to order everything from V4L? I guess I'll find out. I sure hope the 100 bucks I just spent isn't wasted. But, that's not much more than what a carton costs in NY now anyway.

Well, I had a whole review typed up, than my browser crashed, so here's the summary:RY4- Weak555- Awful- Literally no vapor. Maybe it was empty?Dunhall- Better, but still very weak.Hilton- The saving grace. Strong, lots of vapor, good throat hit.I have 5 others to try, will report back soon.
I've tried all 9 carts. Wow Caramel- No pop, actually leaked juice in my mouth when I hit it. :excited:Wow Mango- light flavor very little vapor, no throat hitCranberry-Apple-Cinnamon- Same as the MangoFrench Vanilla Ice Cream- Sweet discernible flavor, does taste like ice cream, but no vapor.Kant- This one's ok. Good vapor and throat hit, just a step below the Hilton.Overall, I'm disappointed. If it weren't for the Hilton and the Kant, I'd be fairly positive that I have defective batteries. I've also been getting slightly better results by "hotboxing" the cart. As it is, I believe there is a V4L kiosk in the mall near my house. I am going to head up there tomorrow and see if they have any suggestions.

What made you guys decide to go with the smaller size e cigs rather than the eGos? Seems like those are pretty popular over at the e cigarette forum... anyway, my wants to try these so I'm trying to wade through all the opinions and figure out what to suggest to her.

Well, I had a whole review typed up, than my browser crashed, so here's the summary:RY4- Weak555- Awful- Literally no vapor. Maybe it was empty?Dunhall- Better, but still very weak.Hilton- The saving grace. Strong, lots of vapor, good throat hit.I have 5 others to try, will report back soon.
I've tried all 9 carts. Wow Caramel- No pop, actually leaked juice in my mouth when I hit it. :shrug:Wow Mango- light flavor very little vapor, no throat hitCranberry-Apple-Cinnamon- Same as the MangoFrench Vanilla Ice Cream- Sweet discernible flavor, does taste like ice cream, but no vapor.Kant- This one's ok. Good vapor and throat hit, just a step below the Hilton.Overall, I'm disappointed. If it weren't for the Hilton and the Kant, I'd be fairly positive that I have defective batteries. I've also been getting slightly better results by "hotboxing" the cart. As it is, I believe there is a V4L kiosk in the mall near my house. I am going to head up there tomorrow and see if they have any suggestions.
Hmmmm...Ive yet to get a bad cart from V4L. Im pretty sure if you email them and tell them, theyd be happy to replace them for you. Every cart Ive got has been great -- my girlfriends menthol carts dont seem to have much of a throat hit or as much vapor as my non-menthol carts, but they still produce well enough for her to not have had an analog in over a week.Hop on over to the e-cig forum and PM a mod in the V4L forum. I think youll be surprised at the response you get.

I just ordered the V4L long batt starter kit, some blanks and Cowboy juice. I take it Cowboy juice is supposed to mimic Marlboros? I may try these other flavors sometime, but for right now, I want to get as close to analog butts as I can. Do these blanks have a universal size? Or do I have to order everything from V4L? I guess I'll find out. I sure hope the 100 bucks I just spent isn't wasted. But, that's not much more than what a carton costs in NY now anyway.
I dont think youre gonna find a flavor that mimics the taste of lit tobacco closely. There are some tobacco flavors, but most have the taste of tobacco itself, not the burning ashes of lit tobacco. Thats one of the things I learned quickly. When I got my first kit, I wanted the same taste as smoking...but after a day or so realized that the taste of lit cigarettes is actually pretty nasty, and you can find MUCH better tasting juice. Ive yet to see a review of juice that claims to taste like a burning cigarette....but IMO, thats a GOOD thing, as you might find out yourself.

What made you guys decide to go with the smaller size e cigs rather than the eGos? Seems like those are pretty popular over at the e cigarette forum... anyway, my wants to try these so I'm trying to wade through all the opinions and figure out what to suggest to her.
I wanted the closest experience to smoking an actual cigarette, so I went with a model that closely resembles an analog. So far, so good. ALmost 3 weeks in, and completely tobacco free.

555- Awful- Literally no vapor. Maybe it was empty?Hilton- The saving grace. Strong, lots of vapor, good throat hit.
:goodposting: Boy, wish I'd read this Tuesday. Got my starter kit and sampler and started off with 555... very, very disappointed and felt like it just wasn't going to work as a replacement. Read this, put in Hilton, and the difference is mind boggling. I can and will make this a permenant transition.

i have been going through the small variety packs at buy-electronic-cigarette.org

crab apple, wild cherry, orange, honey tabacco are my favs

grape, orange cream, watermelon are decent

coffe, vinilla, caremel, and bubble gum all suck

just ordered a new batch of cola, rootbeer, commercial tobacco, clear strawberrey, clear raspberry, bourbon

i seem to prefer the clear colored flavors over the colored ones, but that may just be the flavors. the fruity flavors are the clear winners for me

weening down on nicotine level. started at 36 mg, now down to 12 with no problems so far. i use a direct dripping tip as opposed to the sponge type cartage on my 510. you go through the juice a lot quicker but every other variable is better. i'm still saving a butt load of money over my usual 4-5 packs a week anyway. spending $12-15 a week on juice vs $24-30 on cigs :popcorn:

Can anyone give a quick rundown on how the refill liquid works? Probably going with V4L starter kit but don't won't to load up on catridges if refilling with juice is as easy as it sounds. Are there certain cartridges I should buy in order to use the juice?

Can anyone give a quick rundown on how the refill liquid works? Probably going with V4L starter kit but don't won't to load up on catridges if refilling with juice is as easy as it sounds. Are there certain cartridges I should buy in order to use the juice?
Each brand is a little different. I went with Volcano because they make "cartomizers" that are designed to be refillable. Some of the other brands you had to develope your own "system" to refill. Eyedroppers, paperclips to get into the cartridge, etc. A lot of people are disappointed in the throat hit aspect of e-cigs. The problem is that there are so many people using these that have never smoked so there are a TON of really cutesy flavors that only have taste but no impact. For those of us that like (NEED) that sensation... you hust have to sample different flavors, companies, etc.

Each brand is a little different. I went with Volcano because they make "cartomizers" that are designed to be refillable. Some of the other brands you had to develope your own "system" to refill. Eyedroppers, paperclips to get into the cartridge, etc. A lot of people are disappointed in the throat hit aspect of e-cigs. The problem is that there are so many people using these that have never smoked so there are a TON of really cutesy flavors that only have taste but no impact. For those of us that like (NEED) that sensation... you hust have to sample different flavors, companies, etc.
Most e-cig companies sell blank cartos that are refillable, as well as 3-piece systems, drip tips, etc..The 4 basic ingredients in e-juice are Propylene Glycol (PG), vegetable based glycerin (VG), flavoring, and nicotine. As for the throat hit, it really has nothing to do with flavoring...it has to do with the ratio of VG to PG in the juice. The VG is what produces the vapor, the PG gives the throat hit. You can vape juice made with just VG that will produce tons of vapor, but you wont feel the hit much. Conversely, juice made with little or no VG will hit hard, but will produce little to no vapor (VG is also known to dilute flavor strength). Many believe you need to have at least 10-20% VG in a juice to produce sufficient vapor/throat hit combo. Ive noticed most vendors give buyers a few options on the VG/PG ratio on juice they order (in addition to nicotine strength), and most offer juice made with 100% VG for those that have allergic reaction to vaporizing PG. Higher nicotine amounts (18+mg) will also contribute to the throat hit. So when I order juice, I usually opt for the 80/20 (PG/VG) mix (30% VG maximum), with 18 or 24mg nicotine so I never worry about feeling it, or vapor production. I also opt for extra flavoring if offered.

If you get a cartridge that has flavor but doesnt produce much vapor, you can add a couple of drops of pure glycerin into the cart and it will solve that problem (glycerin can be found at drug storesin the skin care section, I got a 6oz bottle for $4 at my local CVS). Ive experimented a bit with it with some of the juice I have, and Ive noticed that while it will increase vapor, it waters down the flavor and throat hit. My girlfriend couldnt care less about the feeling, she just wants to see lots of vapor, so I add glycerin to the juice she orders to give her extra vapor. I also ordered some 36mg nicotine strength juice that I cut with the glycerin, which takes the juice down to about 24mg nicotine, has an insane throat hit and produces tons of vapor.

You can buy either blank (empty) or pre-filled cartridges. You dont have to order the carts from V4L, theres other places that have the same style carts, but I like the V4L brand... Some V4L pre-filled carts have glued-on hard plastic caps, and others have the removable soft rubber caps...both are refillable, but the hard plastic caps are harder to get off, while the soft caps are easily removed. Ive yet to get a pre-filled cart with a hard cap, but my GF ordered a menthol sampler pack and they all had the hard caps. They also sell 2 kinds of carts -- WOW (regular) and premium (premium are also called "cool carts" because they dont get as hot when vaping). The premium (cool carts) are a tad longer than the regular WOW carts, so they hold a little more juice, and I prefer them over the WOW (regular) carts.Also, they sell some juices in both styles (WOW and premium). Reading the reviews, some are better than others in one style (for example, I read the cappuccino WOW juice isnt as good as the cappuccino premium juice). Just read some reviews before you order.Also keep in mind that a cart doesnt last a real long time...I used one for about 2 weeks before it started to taste nasty, and I had another that only lasted about 5 days of refilling. Your mileage may vary. You can also check out youtube for different refilling methods (condom method, syringe, dripping, etc)

Most e-cig companies sell blank cartos that are refillable, as well as 3-piece systems, drip tips, etc..The 4 basic ingredients in e-juice are Propylene Glycol (PG), vegetable based glycerin (VG), flavoring, and nicotine. As for the throat hit, it really has nothing to do with flavoring...it has to do with the ratio of VG to PG in the juice. The VG is what produces the vapor, the PG gives the throat hit. You can vape juice made with just VG that will produce tons of vapor, but you wont feel the hit much. Conversely, juice made with little or no VG will hit hard, but will produce little to no vapor (VG is also known to dilute flavor strength). Many believe you need to have at least 10-20% VG in a juice to produce sufficient vapor/throat hit combo. Ive noticed most vendors give buyers a few options on the VG/PG ratio on juice they order (in addition to nicotine strength), and most offer juice made with 100% VG for those that have allergic reaction to vaporizing PG. Higher nicotine amounts (18+mg) will also contribute to the throat hit. So when I order juice, I usually opt for the 80/20 (PG/VG) mix (30% VG maximum), with 18 or 24mg nicotine so I never worry about feeling it, or vapor production. I also opt for extra flavoring if offered.

If you get a cartridge that has flavor but doesnt produce much vapor, you can add a couple of drops of pure glycerin into the cart and it will solve that problem (glycerin can be found at drug storesin the skin care section, I got a 6oz bottle for $4 at my local CVS). Ive experimented a bit with it with some of the juice I have, and Ive noticed that while it will increase vapor, it waters down the flavor and throat hit. My girlfriend couldnt care less about the feeling, she just wants to see lots of vapor, so I add glycerin to the juice she orders to give her extra vapor. I also ordered some 36mg nicotine strength juice that I cut with the glycerin, which takes the juice down to about 24mg nicotine, has an insane throat hit and produces tons of vapor.
Incredible Information... :lmao:

I think I screwed up already, now having read more about the automatics and how they get shorted out. Wish I had gotten the manual batteries now, and I don't even have the starter kit yet. Oh well. I am still getting very stoked up about it. Really looking forward to going matchless.

On a side note, I just found out the geniuses in Albany have written a new proposed law for voting on by the state senate and assembly to outlaw E-Cigs in NY state, claiming they are targeted towards kids. I think they just want to keep people smoking for the $60 a carton they get in taxes here. I hate NY. I hate the criminals that run Albany. Oh, and it just became illegal to smoke in NYC parks and beaches. I hate these PoS's that run our lives. We need to go Egytian on these muthas.

I blew it buying the Smoke Stick brand. Wish i would have gotten refillables and had the assorted juice options.

Might have to get one now. Is there a consensus on which brand/model is best? I lost track in here :thumbup:

I think I screwed up already, now having read more about the automatics and how they get shorted out. Wish I had gotten the manual batteries now, and I don't even have the starter kit yet. Oh well. I am still getting very stoked up about it. Really looking forward to going matchless. On a side note, I just found out the geniuses in Albany have written a new proposed law for voting on by the state senate and assembly to outlaw E-Cigs in NY state, claiming they are targeted towards kids. I think they just want to keep people smoking for the $60 a carton they get in taxes here. I hate NY. I hate the criminals that run Albany. Oh, and it just became illegal to smoke in NYC parks and beaches. I hate these PoS's that run our lives. We need to go Egytian on these muthas.
:goodposting:

zander_s said:
I blew it buying the Smoke Stick brand. Wish i would have gotten refillables and had the assorted juice options.

Might have to get one now. Is there a consensus on which brand/model is best? I lost track in here :lmao:
Yeah, there is a lot of information in this thread and it's even harder going to the e-cig forum. I've been looking at the "wordup" ecig site and the DSE-901 starter kit. The thing is I just don't know if that's a good deal. More research (read: confusion) is necessary I think. However, V4L is getting a lot of love here and I may have to back and revisit them.

Still, I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on anything, though I know this is what I want -need- to do.

I don't want to give up on this, so here I ordered some blanks from 4VL, and here is my order from bluemist:

10ml Bottle Sampler Pack

Base Liquid - PG 80% / VG 20%

Nicotine Content (per mL) - 24mg/2.4% NBV (High)

Flavor Strength - Extra Flavor (15%)

Flavor #1 - Caramel Tobacco

Flavor #2 - Maple Bacon

Flavor #3 - RY4

Flavor #4 - Cherry Tobacco

Flavor #5 - Dekang Tobacco Type

$22.00

Will report back...

Thank you guys for all the info!

I should be getting shipments in early this week. What I didn't realize was that my wife, not realizing I bought V4L, spent another $150 on some other brand the next day(non-US made, not sure what brand). I'm shocked that she is going to try this too, but couldn't be happier. She has been smoking since she was 13(now 46) and has told me many times she would never quit, "so don't ask me to". I will report back with both of our opinions once we get the e-cigs.

I've seen alot of people mention the abundance of options and how confusing it can be. Hope you guys don't let that stop you from passing along any and all info you can. I would especially like to hear more opinions on auto vs manual. At least for me, this is important enough to weed through.

I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm. But...

I can't wait! COME ON MAIL MAN !!

Thank you guys for all the info!

I should be getting shipments in early this week. What I didn't realize was that my wife, not realizing I bought V4L, spent another $150 on some other brand the next day(non-US made, not sure what brand). I'm shocked that she is going to try this too, but couldn't be happier. She has been smoking since she was 13(now 46) and has told me many times she would never quit, "so don't ask me to". I will report back with both of our opinions once we get the e-cigs.

I've seen alot of people mention the abundance of options and how confusing it can be. Hope you guys don't let that stop you from passing along any and all info you can. I would especially like to hear more opinions on auto vs manual. At least for me, this is important enough to weed through.

I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm. But...

I can't wait! COME ON MAIL MAN !!
All of this stuff is coming from China. That is slightly disconcerting, but it is what it is to use a cliche that even I can't stand. From what I gather, the stuff they are selling at shopping mall kiosks are bottom of the line stuff, 3 piece E-Cigs, etc. I ordered the atuo long life batteries, and like you am waiting for the arrival this week, and am equally amped about it. The auto batteries might be a mistake, they sometimes short out and it sounds like you have to puff it once to prime it, then take a vape hit.

My mindset was very much like that of your wife's... just never thought I could quit after so many tries with patches and gum. This is a whole new playing field. I'm gonna take this to the house, once and for all. Saw a UTube video, and they guy was spot on. You take a drink of something, anything, you get that urge. Gum and patches don't work.

These will deliver nicotine on demand, just like a smoke does. Better yet, once you light up, you smoke the whole thing, but with these, if all you need is two hits... fine.

I would say don't temper your enthusiasm. Quitting tobacco requires one to get REALLY amped up for it. Expect some withdrawal symptoms, as they don't have all the other addictive additives the wonderful tobacco companies have been spiking cigarettes with... so have high expectations tempered with knowing it still won't be easy. I have morphed into my own pep talk. LOL... but this is how I am approaching it.

Best of luck.

Just ordered the VP4L Vapor King Automatic Ultimate Kit.

Going to start with the RY4 carts first. Seemed liked from the reviews they closely mimic analogs.

Threw in the coffee sample just for something different.

Can't wait to start.

I haven't read this thread, but I saw a fellow smoking one of these inside a local supermarket and was confused. It's not really smoking? I saw smoke or something.

I haven't read this thread, but I saw a fellow smoking one of these inside a local supermarket and was confused. It's not really smoking? I saw smoke or something.
What you saw is water vapor. Looks just like smoke, but if you watch it, it doesn't linger like smoke, it dissipates quickly. Also is virtually odorless (or carries a very slight, non-offensive sweet smell similar to the fog that comes out of the machines during a stage show.I've been using the Blood MaxxFusion as documented here and they're coming out with a new battery shortly for $30 that you can use either as a manual, and automatic, or a pass-through. It's the first of its kind. They recently had a contest to name it and are sending the winner the first one off the assembly line free. :fingerscrossed:It's been a week now since I got the e-cig and I haven't had an analog since the first day. I had that one out of curiosity and it tasted awful. There's really no way to explain how terrible cigarettes taste until you're off of them. Juice reviews thus far :Bloog "Red" - has an unlit tobacco flavor but also carries a strong peanut butter flavor. Sounds weird, but it's very satisfying, and it produces great throat hit.Flavor : 8/10, throat hit 9/10Bloog RY4 - kind of tastes like the fog machine smoke I mentioned earlier. Better than that would make it sound, but nothing spectacular.Flavor : 6/10, throat hit 7/10Bloog Cherry - sweet, more like pure cherry than cherry tobacco. refreshing once in a while, but not an all-day vape for me.Flavor : 5/10, throat hit 6/10Alien Visions Boba's Bounty - WOW. Unlit tobacco flavor but with a smooth caramel-ly sweetness. Glorious.Flavor : 9.5/10, throat hit 7.5/10Alien Visions 555 - nothing special. Mild, unlit tobacco flavor and not much vapor/throat hit. PassFlavor : 5/10, throat hit 5/10Alien Visions Flue Cured Tobacco - nice. Unlit tobacco flavor but sweeter than 555 (not as much as Boba). Somewhere in between the prior twoFlavor : 8/10, throat hit 7/10Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint - Girl Scout thin mints. EXACTLY. No mre needs to be said. Surprisingly good vaporFlavor : 8/10, throat hit 8/10Alien Visions English Toffee - delicious, smooth, rich flavor. Tastes like toffee. Throat hit is unspectacularFlavor : 9/10, throat hit 5/10Bluemist Maple Bacon - strong maple flavor with an odd smokey afterbite. Not really bacon-y, but interesting.Flavor : 7/10 (this one will be in the eye of the beholder), throat hit 6/10Bluemist Robacco Menthol - minty, not much tobacco flavor. Decent bite, not great.Flavor : 6/10, throat hit 7/10Bluemist Coffee & Cream - tasty, but has a slight burnt flavor. Not sure if it's the carto or the juice, so I have to come back to this.Grade : INCOMPLETE

I wonder how long it takes for someone to start producing marijuana juice, if they're not already.

Take the smell out of it & this stuff would be all over the place.

The only way to stop it would be to ban the e-cigs all together.

Finally received my V4L King starter kit Friday. I didn't use it until Saturday night. I continued using it at a super bowl party yesterday and I had no issues with not smoking analogs like everyone else. They were amazed, as was I. There was a lot of drinking, horse shoe playing, pool, darts, beer pong and in general a good party. For me not to smoke cigarettes while partaking in all these festivities was HUGE! Good luck to everyone else giving these a try.

OK, my kit just arrived. Instructions are ... barely there, LOL. The V4L wall charger has an extremely short cord, but the battery doesn't fit tightly at all. It just sort of sits in there, it's not like it plugs in. I had sort of prop it up and balance it to keep it upright. Am I doing this right? The green light on the charger is on. I hope that is a good thing. The light is on whether or not I have the battery in there. Does it start to flash when the batt is charged?

I got the USB bypass, but I'll have to crawl around the back of my desk to find out what port I can use... they are all occupied.

LOL... OK, it screws in there, red light now on.

It looks stupid? Why would smokers want to puff on that? :goodposting:
We're still gonna whine about it, just knowing you guys are putting one over on us we cant let you get away with that. Its not PC, thats our trump card. :thumbup:
Poll - this has the possibility of being a long thread

OK, my kit just arrived. Instructions are ... barely there, LOL. The V4L wall charger has an extremely short cord, but the battery doesn't fit tightly at all. It just sort of sits in there, it's not like it plugs in. I had sort of prop it up and balance it to keep it upright. Am I doing this right? The green light on the charger is on. I hope that is a good thing. The light is on whether or not I have the battery in there. Does it start to flash when the batt is charged? I got the USB bypass, but I'll have to crawl around the back of my desk to find out what port I can use... they are all occupied.
I was surprised at the low volume directions included as well. Twist/screw the battery into the charger

OK, my kit just arrived. Instructions are ... barely there, LOL. The V4L wall charger has an extremely short cord, but the battery doesn't fit tightly at all. It just sort of sits in there, it's not like it plugs in. I had sort of prop it up and balance it to keep it upright. Am I doing this right? The green light on the charger is on. I hope that is a good thing. The light is on whether or not I have the battery in there. Does it start to flash when the batt is charged? I got the USB bypass, but I'll have to crawl around the back of my desk to find out what port I can use... they are all occupied.
I was surprised at the low volume directions included as well. Twist/screw the battery into the charger
Yeah, there's not much to it. Only instructions I really needed was how to use the PCC (personal carrying case) to sharge my batteries on the fly without an external power source. And well, also how to refill the cartos, since they're technically disposable, they don't tell you how to do that.

LOL... yeah, it screws in. DOH! Finishing an nalog now, got the USB bypass hooked up. I'll give it a try in a few minutes.

Placed an order earlier today for the eGo-T. Though I got it from a different site, that site does a good job of explaining the technology and also shows some pretty decent pictures of it. Should be getting it in a couple of days. Pretty stoked.

LOL... yeah, it screws in. DOH! Finishing an nalog now, got the USB bypass hooked up. I'll give it a try in a few minutes.
Even if you don't love it at first, use it for the rest of the day and into tomorrow. Then, if you feel like you really want/need another analog, have one then. I think you'll be surprised at how different they taste.

Mine should be in tonight when I get home. I'm looking forward to it! And Evilgrin I really appreciate all the reviews on the flavors. It makes starting out much easier.

Mine should be in tonight when I get home. I'm looking forward to it! And Evilgrin I really appreciate all the reviews on the flavors. It makes starting out much easier.
No sweat. I find I'm enjoying the tobacco flavors more initially than the fruity/exotic flavors. They're more satisfying. From what I've read, most people start out that way. Some never change, some "graduate" to fruity or more "interesting" flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread