What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Wingnut said:
Update:

so...after 11 days, one of my South Beach batteries died, and although I could get it replaced at no cost, Im sending the whole kit back in favor of one I just ordered from vapor4life.com (XL Starter kit for $65). The kit comes with 2 long batteries (at least 2 batteries is a MUST if you use e-cigs), a USB passthrough, wall charger, USB charger, and a 5-pack of filled carts. The consensus over at e-cigarette-forum is that they are one of the best in terms of price, quality, and customer service. Some of their reps/employees are members at the e-cig forum, and its easy to get in touch with them and and they seem to make any wrongs right with no questions asked, including replacing defective batteries, cartridges, etc...

Im also just going to buy blank cartomizers and fill them with juice I buy instead of buying pre-filled and filling them once empty. I found a site with great juice prices, so Ill pass along the info (good or bad) when I get my first delivery from them.

So far though, 11 days tobacco free, and it couldnt have been easier.
I just ordered a kit myself. The V4L is an 808, correct? I got an 808 too, because I read they mimic the analog experience best, but I went for the Bloog MaxxFusion, which supposedly produces a much better vapor and longer battery life than V4L. It is $35 more for their starter kit, though, and their cartos are more expensive as well. Also, both the kit and the blank cartos I ordered are both on backorder. :lmao:
:thumbup: Im not really sure about the model type, its confusing as hell with so many types. One thing I figured out is that the amount of vapor isnt the key to satisfying my cravings, its the throat hit/vapor combo. Ive filled carts with pure glycerin and got so much vapor from a hit it was silly, but I couldnt feel the hit in my throat or lungs, so it did me no good...by the same token though, Ive tried juice that had a really strong throat hit, but I exhaled almost no vapor. So for me the key is somewhere in the middle. I dont need a TON of vapor, just a good throat hit without being too harsh, and a decent amount of vapor to trick my brain into thinking Im smoking.

A good place to check out for juice is bluemistvaping.com, they have over 200 flavors, have great reviews on lots of em, and you can get 180ml of juice for $30 shipped and sample packs of 5 flavors for about $15.
:eek: Seriously? Jesus, that's like 1/3 of the price I paid on avejuice.

yup, its pretty much the cheapest place online I think. And its not junk, they get good reviews and a lot of their juice. Caramel tobacco seems to be a consistantly highly rated one, im thinking about ordering it

I tried one of my brother's electronic cigarettes the other day and liked it. He bought his from greensmoke.com.
the thing is, with prefilled cartos like the ones that come with greensmoke, southbeach, etc, the taste and strength just arent there, imo. The key to making the switch from cigs to e-cigs easily is finding a juice in a flavor and strength that you like. Once you do that, vaping is actually enjoyable, even moreso than smoking, and it made me forget all about analog cigs.

I tried one of my brother's electronic cigarettes the other day and liked it. He bought his from greensmoke.com.
the thing is, with prefilled cartos like the ones that come with greensmoke, southbeach, etc, the taste and strength just arent there, imo. The key to making the switch from cigs to e-cigs easily is finding a juice in a flavor and strength that you like. Once you do that, vaping is actually enjoyable, even moreso than smoking, and it made me forget all about analog cigs.
They have different types of flavor and strength. I'm a former smoker and I liked the taste of his electronic cigarette. I asked him how much nicotine was in it, and he said a lot. I didn't ask which flavor he chose and strength, but I checked out the website and saw all the options.

yup, its pretty much the cheapest place online I think. And its not junk, they get good reviews and a lot of their juice. Caramel tobacco seems to be a consistantly highly rated one, im thinking about ordering it
Just ordered a 5-pack samplers. :shrug:

They have different types of flavor and strength. I'm a former smoker and I liked the taste of his electronic cigarette. I asked him how much nicotine was in it, and he said a lot. I didn't ask which flavor he chose and strength, but I checked out the website and saw all the options.
Yeah they have a few flavors but nothing like the juice vendors online...i think greensmoke themselves have 3 or 4 tobacco flavors and maybe chocolate. There are litterally flavors for anything you can think of - from coffee to cappucino, to belgian waffles to cheesecake to...well, anything and everything. If he REALLY wants to enjoy his e-cigs, have him try ordering blank cartos and get a sample pack of flavors online and have him fill them himself. MUCH more enjoyable At the moment im enjoying a sweet caramelly vanilla flavor...tastes nothing like a real cigarette. When I first wanted to try e-cigs, I looked for a true cigarette taste...but then realized that I could smoke juice that actually tasted GOOD, and now true cigarette flavor is the last thing I want. lol

Probably a stupid question, but looking at the Vapor4Life site, they have Automatic and Manual batteries. What's the difference?
Automatics engage when a drag is taken on the cigarette. when youre not taking a hit, the bettery is in standby mode. When you take a hit, a valve inside the battery opens due to the airflow, and the unit switches on. When you stop hitting it, it closes and switches off. Manuals have a button on the side that switches the unit on when you press the button. So every time you take a puff, you have to push the button. I dont see the advantage of a manual on this type of personal vaporizer, unless it helps the batteries keep a charge longer. Ive also read that the buttons sometimes engage inside peoples pockets, which can drain a battery

There's a commercial for a drug out now that helps people stop smoking. From what I heard, it makes your body really sick and nauscious when you go to smoke so your body associates a sick feeling with smoking. It's a good idea, imo.
Chantix I believe.It also causes depression/suicidal tendencies in some people IIRC.
He could be talking about Chantix. What Chantix does is block the pleasure you get from smoking. That's why you start taking it a week before you actually quit smoking. But like you said, it can cause an increased risk of depression and suicidal tendencies because if you are used to getting so much pleasure from smoking cigs and suddenly that goes away, some people get very depressed with it. Usually the people at highest risk are those who already have a history of depression or mental illness. A lot of people report having crazy, vivid dreams too. With that being said, it's a great drug with quitting smoking. By far the best medicinal option.

Wingnut said:
You didnt, IMO, but dont count on the 5 cartridges that are included to last you long at all. For some reason, pre filled carts just dont seem to have enough kick or vapor production for my taste.
I got a lot of vapor from the greensmoke.com cigarette I smoked of my brothers. I liked the taste of it too. I wouldn't want to smoke something that tasted like a piece of candy.

There's a commercial for a drug out now that helps people stop smoking. From what I heard, it makes your body really sick and nauscious when you go to smoke so your body associates a sick feeling with smoking. It's a good idea, imo.
Chantix I believe.It also causes depression/suicidal tendencies in some people IIRC.
He could be talking about Chantix. What Chantix does is block the pleasure you get from smoking. That's why you start taking it a week before you actually quit smoking. But like you said, it can cause an increased risk of depression and suicidal tendencies because if you are used to getting so much pleasure from smoking cigs and suddenly that goes away, some people get very depressed with it. Usually the people at highest risk are those who already have a history of depression or mental illness. A lot of people report having crazy, vivid dreams too. With that being said, it's a great drug with quitting smoking. By far the best medicinal option.
To PW's point, if there is a drug like that, then it's about time. Chantix doesn't make you ill. I've always thought that they should have something like antabuse for smokers, that would make you violently ill if you even took a puff.

Been using ecigs for about a year. I have run through 3 or 4 different makes and models and right now I am loving the Volcano brand. I order the juice from Johnson Creek. The Tenessee Cured "flavor" is perfect (not too cutesy, and not trying too hard to be smokey).

I will "vape" in the office if no one is around. But the family, the in-laws, and the guys at the poker table have all gotten used to it. People sitting right next to me don't even smell it.

Just got my V4L kit.

The USB passthrough is awesome. Plug it into a USB port, screw on a cart and puff away all day. No more draining batteries while I surf :lmao:

They also threw in 3 freebie flavored carts, but I usually stick to the tobacco flavors....pretty cool that they included them though. :lmao:

Wingnut or anyone with good experience with these things...Would you be willing to summarize what you think the best choices (and where you get them) are for the starter kit, necessary accessories, refill juice etc into one post? I've had a hard time deciphering all this information. Everytime I think I've got it figured out I have to go out for a cig and come back lost again.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wingnut or anyone with good experience with these things...Would you be willing to summarize what you think the best choices (and where you get them) are for the starter kit, necessary accessories, refill juice etc into one post? I've had a hard time deciphering all this information. Everytime I think I've got it figured out I have to go out for a cig and come back lost again.....
I found a coupon code good for 35% off your total order. V4LFAMILY10This thread has encouraged me to try "vaping" finally. I sure hope these help me quit. Just ordered the XL kit, 5 blank cartomizer (no juice yet, I'll wait until I try the samplers I got). 5 different sample packs at two different strengths, the free sample pack, drip tips (sounds like they make it much easier to fill the blank cartomizers), with shipping. $88.46.

Ive only been at it a couple of weeks, and have only dealt with 2 companies...so far I like Vapor4Life's products, and I cant really recommend a juice supplier yet, as Ive yet to order a good amount of juice. If you go over to e-cigarette-forum.com, you can read tons of reviews on almost every brand of e-cig and juice out there...lots of suppliers have their own sub forums over there as well...V4L is the most active supplier forum there...they seem to have the biggest fan base and are known to have outstanding customer service. Theres way too many types of PVs (personal vaporizers) out there, you first gotta figure out what type you want, THEN figure out what brand...Take a look around over there and youll probably get an idea of what type of unit will suit your needs.

Just throwing this out there, but I'd been smoking for about 4 years before I decided to try electronic cigarettes. They had a nice flavor, but I still smoked regular cigarettes because I just didn't enjoy them that much. The shelf-life of those vapor cartridges was a lot less for me than advertised. What was supposed to be like 4 weeks worth was only good for like 2 weeks. Plus, being really honest about it, it's just ####### awkward to smoke those things in public. For what it's worth, it does seem cheaper to go with vapor than with regular cigarettes.

At about the start of December last year, I decided to try out Camel SNUS, because I'd watched a few reviews and I hate the way my family looks down on the smoking habit. Also, I was interested in SNUS because, according to the reviews, they provide excellent flavor, are extremely affordable, provide nicotine and tobacco, and don't require you to spit. My dad dips, so I hate that, but this seemed like a more palletable option. It's super-cheap too. A big motivator for this was the fact I spend upwards of $125-$150 a month on cigarettes.

I did nothing but SNUS for about 2 weeks, all covered by a couple of canisters which cost me only $7 total. One little packet of SNUS (there are 15 in a canister) can last you 2-3 hours, just a nice little feed of nicotine and flavor for a couple hours. You put it in your upper lip. I watched a college basketball game with my family, and I watched a movie with them on another occasion, all while SNUSing, and they had no idea.

I stopped feeling the need to SNUS or smoke on about the 10th of December, and I've not done any tobacco or SNUS since then. The way I rationalized it was that it was cheaper, and that I'd already done the damage to my lungs, so it may not be a bad idea to transfer some of the exertion to my gums. :rolleyes:

It can easily save you $100 a month compared to smoking cigarettes, and there's no smoke.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you should try Snus. If you do end up trying it, I think you'd like the Camel Mellow Snus combo'ed with the Camel Frost Snus, two excellent flavors to alternate (with the Frost having the slight edge in flavor). Best case scenario is that it replaces cigarettes and eventually gets you to a point where you feel comfortable quitting tobacco altogether, and worst case scenario is you just go back to smoking. And it costs you $7 to try. I was a pack-a-day smoker for 4 years, and trying this stuff for a matter of about a week got me to quit.

Ive only been at it a couple of weeks, and have only dealt with 2 companies...so far I like Vapor4Life's products, and I cant really recommend a juice supplier yet, as Ive yet to order a good amount of juice. If you go over to e-cigarette-forum.com, you can read tons of reviews on almost every brand of e-cig and juice out there...lots of suppliers have their own sub forums over there as well...V4L is the most active supplier forum there...they seem to have the biggest fan base and are known to have outstanding customer service. Theres way too many types of PVs (personal vaporizers) out there, you first gotta figure out what type you want, THEN figure out what brand...Take a look around over there and youll probably get an idea of what type of unit will suit your needs.
I just joined the forum this morning. Lots of good information, but man there is a lot to process. I think I'm going with the V4L and see how it goes. Thanks for the information...

Ren, I hear ya, but for many people, like myself, the hand-to-mouth habit that comes with smoking is a big part of it, and the e-cigs help with that, especially after smoking for over 20 years. Also, I dont know when you tried e-cigs, what type of PV you used, or what brand, or what type of carts you had...all of that makes a big difference. Most ecig companies claim the pre filled carts are equal to 1-2 packs of cigs, when in reality, a cart is equal to more like 5-10 cigarettes at most. However, buying juice and refilling the carts is what makes it worth it and a bargain compared to smoking analogs. Another big factor is the brand and type. I tried one that came with pre filled carts that I thought were great until I tried another brand. Night and day difference in taste, how long the carts lasted, and how closely they mimic the analog experience.

As far as the "awkwardness" of smoking them in public, that really doesnt bother me, as I dont really push it and smoke these where smoking is not allowed...but I can now smoke in my apartment, car, public restrooms when Im dropping a deuce...etc...without worrying about smell or being caught or setting off any smoke alarms, while I still get the satisfaction of "smoking". Besides, I really dont care what anyone thinks about my decision to be healthier by not putting tobacco smoke in my lungs anymore. When people do see me vaping, I get more questions than weird looks, and they usually want more info or want to know where they can get one.

Bottom line is different things work for different people. Congrats on finding something that helped you quit, and thanks for sharing your experience. :shrug:

I just joined the forum this morning. Lots of good information, but man there is a lot to process. I think I'm going with the V4L and see how it goes. Thanks for the information...
There IS a ton of info out there. I think V4L is a good choice. At worst, try em out, and if you dont like em, or if e-cigs arent for you, send em back, you wont have any problems getting your money back from them if you decide to get a refund. Good luck, keep us posted!

Ren, I hear ya, but for many people, like myself, the hand-to-mouth habit that comes with smoking is a big part of it, and the e-cigs help with that, especially after smoking for over 20 years. Also, I dont know when you tried e-cigs, what type of PV you used, or what brand, or what type of carts you had...all of that makes a big difference. Most ecig companies claim the pre filled carts are equal to 1-2 packs of cigs, when in reality, a cart is equal to more like 5-10 cigarettes at most. However, buying juice and refilling the carts is what makes it worth it and a bargain compared to smoking analogs. Another big factor is the brand and type. I tried one that came with pre filled carts that I thought were great until I tried another brand. Night and day difference in taste, how long the carts lasted, and how closely they mimic the analog experience. As far as the "awkwardness" of smoking them in public, that really doesnt bother me, as I dont really push it and smoke these where smoking is not allowed...but I can now smoke in my apartment, car, public restrooms when Im dropping a deuce...etc...without worrying about smell or being caught or setting off any smoke alarms, while I still get the satisfaction of "smoking". Besides, I really dont care what anyone thinks about my decision to be healthier by not putting tobacco smoke in my lungs anymore. When people do see me vaping, I get more questions than weird looks, and they usually want more info or want to know where they can get one.Bottom line is different things work for different people. Congrats on finding something that helped you quit, and thanks for sharing your experience. :confused:
:wall:I can't attest to what it's like smoking for 20 years, but I think most people would be surprised how easily SNUS can completely abolish smoking from your life, and replace it with nothing. I know I was, and I'm not a person with a lot of willpower.edit: I don't remember the brand, but I know it wasn't Blu. It was clearly made in an Asian country, with Engrish literature all over the box.. I am sure there are better brands than the one I tried. :)

Thanks to this thread, I broke down and ordered a starter kit from Vapor4Life.com. It arrived Friday, and I haven't had a smoke since I opened the package. These things are frigg'n awesome! I've been smoking for more than 20 years and have tried to quit a dozen times. Tried all the latest alternatives, but none of them worked for me and I always went back.

These things are everything you want in a cigarrette, minus the all the bad stuff. I'm sitting here in my office, at work, puffing on my USB passthrough (mocha frap flavor), as I type this.

Thanks guys! :goodposting:

Got mine in yesterday, but haven't tried it yet. I am leaving for a 2-dy road trip in a little while, and I am leaving my regular cigs at home, taking only the e-cig.

Picked it up at lunch. I'm surprised at how well this thing simulates the experience of smoking. I'm currently 1 hour and 19 minutes smoke free. :goodposting:

Thanks to this thread, I broke down and ordered a starter kit from Vapor4Life.com. It arrived Friday, and I haven't had a smoke since I opened the package. These things are frigg'n awesome! I've been smoking for more than 20 years and have tried to quit a dozen times. Tried all the latest alternatives, but none of them worked for me and I always went back.These things are everything you want in a cigarrette, minus the all the bad stuff. I'm sitting here in my office, at work, puffing on my USB passthrough (mocha frap flavor), as I type this.Thanks guys! :shrug:
Got mine in yesterday, but haven't tried it yet. I am leaving for a 2-dy road trip in a little while, and I am leaving my regular cigs at home, taking only the e-cig.
Picked it up at lunch. I'm surprised at how well this thing simulates the experience of smoking. I'm currently 1 hour and 19 minutes smoke free. :lmao:
:lmao: x 3One tip I keep hearing is to keep the threads clean on both battery and cartos...and its a good idea to wipe inside the threaded end of cartos before attaching them to make sure no juice gets inside the battery, especially if you fill your own carts.EG, did you get your sample pack from bluemist yet? If so, let me know what flavors you got and how you like em...Ive yet to order from them, I have enough juice and cartos to last about a month right now...

Thanks to this thread, I broke down and ordered a starter kit from Vapor4Life.com. It arrived Friday, and I haven't had a smoke since I opened the package. These things are frigg'n awesome! I've been smoking for more than 20 years and have tried to quit a dozen times. Tried all the latest alternatives, but none of them worked for me and I always went back.These things are everything you want in a cigarrette, minus the all the bad stuff. I'm sitting here in my office, at work, puffing on my USB passthrough (mocha frap flavor), as I type this.Thanks guys! :lmao:
Picked it up at lunch. I'm surprised at how well this thing simulates the experience of smoking. I'm currently 1 hour and 19 minutes smoke free. :lol:
:sarcasm: x 3One tip I keep hearing is to keep the threads clean on both battery and cartos...and its a good idea to wipe inside the threaded end of cartos before attaching them to make sure no juice gets inside the battery, especially if you fill your own carts.EG, did you get your sample pack from bluemist yet? If so, let me know what flavors you got and how you like em...Ive yet to order from them, I have enough juice and cartos to last about a month right now...
I did. Trying to remember what all I got - I think it was robacco, robacco menthol, honeydew melon, root beer float and maple bacon and the guy threw in a sample of coffee and cream for free. I also got a 5-pack from Alien Visions that included 3 different tobacco blends, chocolate mint and English toffee. Haven't tried any yet because I got all prefilled cartos from Bloog - "Red" (Marlboro), RY4 (oriental tobacco blend), and Cherry. I've been vaping all 3 of those since lunch and when one or more run out, I'll re-fill them with the new flavors.I'll review all flavors here. So far, the cherry is an enjoyable break from the two tobacco flavors. Right now, I'm having a tough time deciding whether I prefer the RY4 or the Red better. Both have a sweeter, nuttier flavor than analog cigs. I'm digging it. I don't know how these cartos compare to other brands, but the vapor production is sick. I'm actually finding a 3-4 second pull to be more of a "lung hit" than Marlboro Reds. I've been taken aback at how well it simulates actual cigs.Now I just need to find a rhythm. I ordered all 24mg nicotine juice and taking 6-7 hits in a row left me sweating and with a mild headache earlier. I might need to get lower nicotine juice because I'm finding the experience enjoyable and I want to keep hitting this thing.

Nice. I'm a big fan of the RY4 blends myself. The taste of these is so much better than cigs its ridiculous. My V4L carts also produce a huge amount of vapor -- way more then the South Beach ones I first tried, and way more than my GF's menthol carts (11mg). I stick with 18mg, and I only hit em 3 or 4 times every so often. I also got some 36mg juice...man, that stuff is lethal lol.

Sounds like you're done with analogs...how crazy is it how easy it is with these things???

Well, I had a whole review typed up, than my browser crashed, so here's the summary:

RY4- Weak

555- Awful- Literally no vapor. Maybe it was empty?

Dunhall- Better, but still very weak.

Hilton- The saving grace. Strong, lots of vapor, good throat hit.

I have 5 others to try, will report back soon.

weird. Ive been smoking the RY4 all week, I get great flavor and vapor, and they last me all day. What strength did you get?? as for the 555, do you hear it pop and crackle when you try to hit it? If not, you might not be getting a good connection. Theres a simple fix for that at e-cig-forum...you just gotta turn the inside round part on the threaded end of the carto about a quarter turn with a pair of needlenose or tweezers

I've got the 18.

ETA: Just tried the 555 again. No crackle or pop. I'll check out the forum.

Former smoker here. I tried all sorts of #### to quit, and I think the only real way to kick the habit (as crappy as it sounds) is to just man up and kick it. However, I did incorporate getting one of these deals. I bought an E-Cigarette brand one (do not know a model or such). Not sure if they are all the same, but I thought it was neat that the battery for this device has a USB plug, so I plugged it in nightly along with my phone. :confused: Although I don't use it regularly any longer, once in a while I will take a drag of it because I like the apple flavor. The guy that sold it to me told me how to recharge the cartridges without having to buy new ones. Dude also told me you can rig it to where you can smoke other herbal remedies, but I never tried to do that.

Now I don't know what chemicals are in the liquid you are smoking. I do know that cigarettes are pretty awful and it would be a challenge to do worse than a Marlboro. If this helps people quit, then good luck. For me, I think it replicated the addiction better than patches/gum/pills because what I liked was breathing the smoke. The device I owned did produce some "smoke" that I felt when inhaling. So if that's why you like to smoke, then it's helpful and I suppose are better for you than cigarettes.

GL to those trying to quit. Smoking cigarettes is pretty bad ####. Dying of emphysema is worse.

I had vivid and violent nightmares on Chantix.

OK I'm in... after reading these posts I have decided to try the "vapor" approach... My question now is what product do you all recommend? I am going with the V4life Brand.. I have smoked Mar Lights for about 14 years... What kit should I start with and what accesories will I need in your opinion? I would like to order them ASAP, how long did yours take to come in? Any advice you guys can help me out with would be greatly appreciated.. I am searching the site right now

Update the coupon code mentioned in this thread expired on 1/31... just my luck... it was 35% off ... damn... There is a current coupon for 10%--evape.. Thanks and wating to hear from you all.. I'm not really into the fruity stuff...

I recommend the XL starter kit from V4L...no extra accessories needed, unless you wanna use the USB passthru in your car...then Id suggest the car USB adapter. Im not a fan of the fruity stuff either, so far from V4L I like the RY4 and Cappucino. Both have a little sweetness without being overly sweet. Ive only tried a few others...what Id do is order a sample pack of juice from a place like bluemist, and then order a 180ml of one that you like out of those samples. The sampler pack should last you a week easily unless you vape heavily and often, and that should hold you over til you get the big bottle of juice. Then all you gotta do is order 5 pack of carts per month, and juice every other month or so.

mine took about 4-5 days to get to Florida from Illinois. You might see some delay with the storm thats rollin through...but they send it USPS Priority (3-4 days from ship)

Update the coupon code mentioned in this thread expired on 1/31... just my luck... it was 35% off ... damn... There is a current coupon for 10%--evape.. Thanks and wating to hear from you all.. I'm not really into the fruity stuff...
bummer! I'll see if I can find another good one for us. My order was shipped yesterday, so I'm hoping I get it tomorrow. I should at least have it for the SB and it will trip my friends out if I make the whole day without having a camel and only use these. At least that's my hope, but I'll be drinking heavily so I have my doubts.

I recommend the XL starter kit from V4L...no extra accessories needed, unless you wanna use the USB passthru in your car...then Id suggest the car USB adapter. Im not a fan of the fruity stuff either, so far from V4L I like the RY4 and Cappucino. Both have a little sweetness without being overly sweet. Ive only tried a few others...what Id do is order a sample pack of juice from a place like bluemist, and then order a 180ml of one that you like out of those samples. The sampler pack should last you a week easily unless you vape heavily and often, and that should hold you over til you get the big bottle of juice. Then all you gotta do is order 5 pack of carts per month, and juice every other month or so.mine took about 4-5 days to get to Florida from Illinois. You might see some delay with the storm thats rollin through...but they send it USPS Priority (3-4 days from ship)
Dude, you're all over the place with this stuff. Just got my box from South Beach Smoke today. I'll open it in a bit so I can make sense of what the hell everybody is talking about.

I recommend the XL starter kit from V4L...no extra accessories needed, unless you wanna use the USB passthru in your car...then Id suggest the car USB adapter. Im not a fan of the fruity stuff either, so far from V4L I like the RY4 and Cappucino. Both have a little sweetness without being overly sweet. Ive only tried a few others...what Id do is order a sample pack of juice from a place like bluemist, and then order a 180ml of one that you like out of those samples. The sampler pack should last you a week easily unless you vape heavily and often, and that should hold you over til you get the big bottle of juice. Then all you gotta do is order 5 pack of carts per month, and juice every other month or so.mine took about 4-5 days to get to Florida from Illinois. You might see some delay with the storm thats rollin through...but they send it USPS Priority (3-4 days from ship)
Dude, you're all over the place with this stuff. Just got my box from South Beach Smoke today. I'll open it in a bit so I can make sense of what the hell everybody is talking about.
Lol...sorry, I typed that at work on my phone, I was trying to give as much info as I could..

Nice. I'm a big fan of the RY4 blends myself. The taste of these is so much better than cigs its ridiculous. My V4L carts also produce a huge amount of vapor -- way more then the South Beach ones I first tried, and way more than my GF's menthol carts (11mg). I stick with 18mg, and I only hit em 3 or 4 times every so often. I also got some 36mg juice...man, that stuff is lethal lol. Sounds like you're done with analogs...how crazy is it how easy it is with these things???
I smoked one cigarette last night about 6:30 and it tasted like dirt. I think I'm done with analogs for good. I never dreamed it could be this easy.I seem to be adjusting and finding a rhythm with these 16-24 mg juices. I still have yet to get through an entire carto despite going on 19 hours of vaping, so I haven't been able to re-fill with any of the other flavors yet.So far, here are my reviews of the Bloog flavors.Red - Doesn't taste anything like a Marlboro red. It kind of has a peanut butter flavor to it. I could see it being an all-day kind of product. I'm enjoying it, and the vapor production is excellent.RY4 - I expected this to have more of a nutty flavor, but it doesn't. I'd say this one is more similar to the "smoke" that comes out of fog machines they use at concerts and such. I really like it, but I could see how it could be a love/hate thing. Again, outstanding vapor production.Cherry - I like it, but couldn't vape it all day. It's better as a once-in-a-while break. Probably my least favorite of the three, but not bad, and I'll bet I enjoy it more as my taste buds slowly spring back to life and the memory of cigarette smoking fades. I'll use these cartos to refill fruit flavors when they're empty.I'm so glad this thread popped up here. I'd been contemplating it for a while, but figured it was a bunch of crap (vaping.) But when I see a thread go up here and FBGs talk about how good it is, I listen. And buy. Once again, the FFA was 100% right. Thanks a lot guys - thanks to your recommendations, I'm smoke-free for the first time in 20 years.

Well, I had a whole review typed up, than my browser crashed, so here's the summary:RY4- Weak555- Awful- Literally no vapor. Maybe it was empty?Dunhall- Better, but still very weak.Hilton- The saving grace. Strong, lots of vapor, good throat hit.I have 5 others to try, will report back soon.
Where did you get these from? pretty sure one of my Alien Visions samples is a 555, and the RY4 I got from Bloog is hitting like Albert Pujols.

Well, I had a whole review typed up, than my browser crashed, so here's the summary:RY4- Weak555- Awful- Literally no vapor. Maybe it was empty?Dunhall- Better, but still very weak.Hilton- The saving grace. Strong, lots of vapor, good throat hit.I have 5 others to try, will report back soon.
Where did you get these from? pretty sure one of my Alien Visions samples is a 555, and the RY4 I got from Bloog is hitting like Albert Pujols.
They came from V4L. I'm starting to wonder if my batteries are defective, but both of them?

I tried Greensmoke. It's alright, but just didn't provide the punch. I think I'm going to try this again in a month or two and might try the V4Life based on what has been recommended here.

They came from V4L. I'm starting to wonder if my batteries are defective, but both of them?
Did you throw them on the charger first? A brand new carto should generate some popping and crackling sounds.

Did you throw them on the charger first? A brand new carto should generate some popping and crackling sounds.
Yeah, I fully charged both of them. I get the popping sounds, but the Hilton, and to a little lesser extent, the Kant are the only 2 carts that produce anything.

:thumbup:

I'm gonna get on this train too. I'm 56, been smoking since I was 15. Addicted to cigs at conception. (seriously)

Thanks for all the info folks...

Users who are viewing this thread