What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

I love all these guys in here fawning over her personality, as though they've hung out with her at the local sports bar.

"dude she's so cool"
I think its safe to say she's got a great and fun personality, and youd fall to your knees and thank god if she walked up to you and offered you sex. But you just keep playing it cool, hot shot. You've got a reputation here and need to keep up appearances, we get it.
Liking chicks with 12 yr old boy bodies....cool rep.
Yeah, I'm sure waifs who eat lettuce and water for dinner and purge afterwards and complain all the time that they're not skinny enough are much more fun to hang out with than someone like Kate.

I always get :excited: when I see this thread get bumped, hoping it's the day we get to see those giant hood ornaments front and center.

Then I'm :kicksrock: once I see it's a bunch of you dudes arguing over her hotness. Again.

*sigh* :kicksrock:

I always get :excited: when I see this thread get bumped, hoping it's the day we get to see those giant hood ornaments front and center.

Then I'm :kicksrock: once I see it's a bunch of you dudes arguing over her hotness. Again.

You didn't look hard enough.
For the non-gays in this thread:

http://youtu.be/yYWtLxRt2G8

Plus, shes gotta be the coolest, most down to earth supermodel ever. Shed be a blast to hang out with.

Plus, shes gotta be the coolest, most down to earth supermodel ever. Shed be a blast to hang out with.
Yeah I saw that. Appreciated. But still not what I'm looking for.

Yeah I saw that. Appreciated. But still not what I'm looking for.
Keep hope alive. Someday...

I don't think Otis was breastfed as a child.

Or maybe was somehow traumatized by a big boobed girl in middle school or something.

I don't understand the continued fervor against someone so hot...whether you agree or not...wouldn't most just walk away by now?

I don't understand the continued fervor against someone so hot...whether you agree or not...wouldn't most just walk away by now?
Most don't the crave attention of anonymous message board members like Otis does. Which may be tied to the mommy issues you mentioned above. So you could be on to something.

OK... I need to have something clarified. GBOtis, if you were not married (or maybe even if you were), and you saw Kate in a bar and didn't know who she was, would you try to pick her up?

Doods, all Oatis is saying is that she is overrated. Not that he wouldn't embarrass himself if given the chance with her.
Thank you for being one of the few guys in this thread who doesn't lose all of his English language reading capability the minute someone mentions big boobies.

Keerock said:
Cliff Clavin said:
(HULK) said:
Cliff Clavin said:
Most overrated chick going?
She is totally overrated and still much hotter than my wife, who is still pretty alright for being 37.
She is hot. But not that hot. Some fat #### and good marketing have done great things for her.
HULK's wife does NOT have fat ####! They're spectacular!
They were. Stupid breastfeeding.
Wife still feeding on kid #2. Not long until sagsville :kicksrock:

(maybe it wont happen to her!)

Keerock said:
Cliff Clavin said:
(HULK) said:
Cliff Clavin said:
She is totally overrated and still much hotter than my wife, who is still pretty alright for being 37.
She is hot. But not that hot. Some fat #### and good marketing have done great things for her.

It will. Sorry. They're like sad deflated ballons after. Unless you get her pregnant again, but then, you know, another mouth to feed. I think there is a cosmetic surgery fix to this, need to explore that option imo

Keerock said:
Cliff Clavin said:
(HULK) said:
Cliff Clavin said:

It will. Sorry. They're like sad deflated ballons after. Unless you get her pregnant again, but then, you know, another mouth to feed. I think there is a cosmetic surgery fix to this, need to explore that option imo
Ive brought up boob jobs several times. She does not seem on board. So selfish!

Keerock said:
Cliff Clavin said:
(HULK) said:
Cliff Clavin said:

My wife wants a reduction/lift. Makes me (and baby Jesus) cry every time.

Keerock said:
Cliff Clavin said:
(HULK) said:
Cliff Clavin said:

Tell her "you heard on Dr. Oz that" for a lift to look right, it needs to be an increase, not a reduction...

Last edited by a moderator:
Keerock said:
Cliff Clavin said:
(HULK) said:
Cliff Clavin said:

Tell her "you heard on Dr. Oz that" for a lift to look right, it needs to be an increase, not a reduction...
Her rack is Daddario-esque... Any doctor who would do a reduction on them should have his license stripped and be thrown in pedophile prison.

Her rack is Daddario-esque... Any doctor who would do a reduction on them should have his license stripped and be thrown in pedophile prison.
I :wub: Doddario. So much so that I've watched the atrocious Percy Jackson movies just cause she's in them.

If you are inclined, there are ways to PM me pics imo ;)

I :wub: Doddario. So much so that I've watched the atrocious Percy Jackson movies just cause she's in them.

If you are inclined, there are ways to PM me pics imo ;)
No pics... they're MINE. They may have a little 3 kid sag, but they're still FABULOUS!

I think that video doesn't do her a lot of favors. Again, she's super hot, but not transcendent. Some folds and bulges where they shouldn't be for someone who is held up as the height of human hotness.
well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.

This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

Its great being here at the beach today and the weather is perfect, but I saw a fat chick walk by so my day is ruined.

This is the best movie Ive ever seen, but I saw a continuity error, so I cant recommend it to anyone and maybe I should ask for my money back.

My daughter is beautiful, but she has a slight lisp so I probably dont love her as much as I should.

You guys must be the life of the party.

I think that video doesn't do her a lot of favors. Again, she's super hot, but not transcendent. Some folds and bulges where they shouldn't be for someone who is held up as the height of human hotness.
well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

Its great being here at the beach today and the weather is perfect, but I saw a fat chick walk by so my day is ruined.

This is the best movie Ive ever seen, but I saw a continuity error, so I cant recommend it to anyone and maybe I should ask for my money back.

My daughter is beautiful, but she has a slight lisp so I probably dont love her as much as I should.

Jesus, overreact much? This is why the thread is so long. The cultish following for someone that's not upper echelon hot is funny. I don't think it's nitpicking when we knock her down a rung for a square figure and a stomach 1 sandwich away from becoming a gunt. Nitpicking would be knocking her down a rung for having a weird wrinkle on her knee.

well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.

This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

I think it is more that some are saying it is a bit odd that she is being worshipped for her looks more than any American model today, and for me at least, she is not in the top tier of this group of admittedly genetic freaks. I'm not even talking super skinny runway models. I'm saying that looking at her body as a whole as compared to others in the swimsuit model tier, I think she is about average.

As compared to the rest of the world, she is staggeringly beautiful, but in her peer group, while her massive chest is a standout, there are very noticeable flaws that knock her down from the top tier of this admittedly elite group.

Last edited by a moderator:
well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

Jesus, overreact much? This is why the thread is so long. The cultish following for someone that's not upper echelon hot is funny.I don't think it's nitpicking when we knock her down a rung for a square figure and a stomach 1 sandwich away from becoming a gunt. Nitpicking would be knocking her down a rung for having a weird wrinkle on her knee.
Almost as funny as the mental gymnastics necessary to suggest there's a huge difference between "super hot" and "upper echelon" .....especially when the industry is suggesting the later with all the attention and press she's given. You're fighting the industry and a bunch of people on a message board :shrug:

Jesus, overreact much? This is why the thread is so long. The cultish following for someone that's not upper echelon hot is funny.

I don't think it's nitpicking when we knock her down a rung for a square figure and a stomach 1 sandwich away from becoming a gunt. Nitpicking would be knocking her down a rung for having a weird wrinkle on her knee.
Saying someone is "super hot" and then pointing out imperfections is pointless. Everyone has imperfections. If there are that many noticeable imperfections, then just say Shes hot.And for the record, I think she's hot. Not a 10, but not low enough on the scale to point out every little thing I dont like, and I couldn't care less if other people think she's super hot or a 10 or whatever. My point is I just dont see why anyone would come into a thread like this and try to force their opinion down everyone's throat over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It ruins good threads...but I guess some people just like to ruin things.

well said.
Thirded.

Jesus, overreact much? This is why the thread is so long. The cultish following for someone that's not upper echelon hot is funny.I don't think it's nitpicking when we knock her down a rung for a square figure and a stomach 1 sandwich away from becoming a gunt. Nitpicking would be knocking her down a rung for having a weird wrinkle on her knee.
I do like a good sandwich.

Mid June doable this yr?

Jesus, overreact much? This is why the thread is so long. The cultish following for someone that's not upper echelon hot is funny.

I don't think it's nitpicking when we knock her down a rung for a square figure and a stomach 1 sandwich away from becoming a gunt. Nitpicking would be knocking her down a rung for having a weird wrinkle on her knee.
Saying someone is "super hot" and then pointing out imperfections is pointless. Everyone has imperfections.
Not in a class of women whose claim to fame is perfection. That's what supermodels -- "perfect 10s" -- are supposed to be about.

well said.
Thirded.

Why discuss whether player XXX belongs in the hall of fame? Is the best at his position all time? One of the best? Etc.

When someone is held out to such a high standard, there is nothing wrong with debating whether or not they deserve that standard, or how they fit in with comparison to others. She is average in the world of supermodels. She's superhot in the world of chicks hanging out at your local dive bar. These are facts, despite how many nerds on here think she would be cool to hang out with on their couches while they play Call of Duty.

Users who are viewing this thread