What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 - Comments (1 Viewer)

I may have made a mistake by waiting on RB, but I feel like a core group of Eli at QB, AJ Green at WR, and Jimmy Graham at TE (especially in this format) has me off to a very nice start.

Then again, this is my first time in a league of this type (although I have played in a best ball format before, so I have SOME experience), so I may have made some massive mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have made a mistake by waiting on RB, but I feel like a core group of Eli at QB, AJ Green at WR, and Jimmy Graham at TE (especially in this format) has me off to a very nice start.Then again, this is my first time in a league of this type (although I have played in a best ball format before, so I have SOME experience), so I may have made some massive mistakes.
In a 16 team league it always feels like a mistake to wait on whatever position you wait on....if that makes any sense.

Just wanted to say welcome to the 3 Carolina fans / contributors that joined us this year. Hope to see you in SS1 next year. You may or may not be aware, but this is a ladder league and the longer you survive this year, the higher you'll get moved up next year.

I may have made a mistake by waiting on RB, but I feel like a core group of Eli at QB, AJ Green at WR, and Jimmy Graham at TE (especially in this format) has me off to a very nice start.Then again, this is my first time in a league of this type (although I have played in a best ball format before, so I have SOME experience), so I may have made some massive mistakes.
In a 16 team league it always feels like a mistake to wait on whatever position you wait on....if that makes any sense.
But then again, in a 16 team league with fairly short benches most teams will have holes at one and possibly more positions. My typical pattern is to choose RB as my position that I hope to skate by, but already in this draft I have selected McCoy third overall and also added M. Lynch in the second round. If I am weak at RB, then I will not survive for long.Really enjoying how this draft is going and all the comments provided. Let's all keep up the great interest. :popcorn:

Just wanted to say welcome to the 3 Carolina fans / contributors that joined us this year. Hope to see you in SS1 next year. You may or may not be aware, but this is a ladder league and the longer you survive this year, the higher you'll get moved up next year.
Thank you Sir. I wondered why I got the random invitation in my PM box...turns out it was just because I'm a Panthers fan :)I'll be honest, I know very little about this format and the history behind it. I did read up on the rules however and have played in some similar leagues in the past (same format, but without the survivor aspect), so it should be fun.

Just found the commentary thread.. Sorry, been mightly destracted..

I knew nothing about the league before getting the invite, and the ladder set up until today.. I'll try to take things a bit more seriously..

Never played in a best ball league. Here's to beginners luck!! :banned:

Really happy with my foundation. I was hoping to be able to grab a potential top ten QB and almost waitied too long. I really like Ben Roethlisberger in 2012 as the Steelers have improved their offensive line, have four good receiving options and should favor the passing game more with injuries to RBs.

Two RBs that should be a major part of their team's offense and a TE that could have more opportunities as Houston dismissed Jacoby Jones, drafted young WRs and allowed Dreesen to leave via free agency.

Also no bye week issues with my first five and at least one at every position allows flexibility going forward. :popcorn:

Thanks for the invite!

Walking into wicked bye week issues come week 9, but the way I look at it, I have a shot to at least make it there...In that week alone, I lose 3 of my top 4 picks in Calvin, Pettigrew and ADP...not good. But, I like having Calvin and Roddy, but chickened out on my Round 5 pick when I went with Shonn Greene...I was applying a "swing at the fences" approach (figure you have to do something special in order to win a 16 team league), yet pulled up at the water hole. As a Jets fan, I have no doubt he will be the lead RB, and know exactly what I will get out of him...almost too stable.

Enjoying the draft!

WR1-Steve Smith 1,394/7TD

WR2-Jordy Nelson 1,263/15TD

WR3-Brandon Lloyd 1,448/11TD in 2010

I'm starting to like this a little more. I have high hopes for Lloyd and think he can nail down the WR2 slot, plenty of balls to go around. I'm not sure 1,000-1,200/8-10TD is out of the question. He has never had this much talent around him while playing at this level. I have seen this guy make some acrobatic catches the last couple seasons with some fairly wretched QB play. I also loved Ochocino last year and am competing in SSL4 for a reason so he probably is headed for 700/3TD and big cackle in the Shark Pool. I'm not sure exactly which will happen but definitely one of these two scenarios.

6.02 Jacob Tamme: I have him rated higher than most. Denver made it a priority to go get this guy and ink him for 3 years. He assumes the TE1 role in a Manning offense and he has had the most experience working with Manning the last 3+ years in Indy. he was solid when he was given the chance to fill the injury void by Dallas CLark and he did a fine job. He has had time to work on his skills and I believe we will see very strong numbers as Manning will be using Tamme as a safety blanket. I like his upside as much as anyone at TE at this point int he draft, This league rewards 2 PPR for the position and we use the same rule in my BBDL so I do understand it's important to have a guy you like. There were a few others I looked but this works with my bye weeks so far.

Steve Smith-Cam Newton

Jordy Nelson-Aaron Rodgers

Brandon Lloyd-Tom Brady

Jacob Tamme-Peyton Manning

I like the arms of all the QBs delivering the ball to these guys, hopefully Manning is back to form as this pick has some serious risk involved but I feel the upside at this point is worth the risk. Also did not feel he would be there on the next go around.

QB Mike Vick

RB1 Ryan Matthews

RB2 Darren McFadden

WR1 Vincent Jackson

WR2 Reggie Wayne

TE Tony Gonzalez

Not so bad for a 16team, best ball, redraft.. I've played nothing but 12 team, H2H, dynasty for the last several years, this is an odd feeling..

QB1 Phillip Rivers

RB1 Ahmad Bradshaw

RB2 Beanie Wells

WR1 Greg Jennings

WR2 Sidney Rice

TE1 Rob Gronkowski

I like my base of Rivers, Jennings and Gronk. My RB could be a solid two-some but both have youngsters behind them that will be pushing for playing time. Not happy with my WR2, but I will have to make up that with some depth.

Headed out on the road for a two and a half hour drive. Will be able to use phone to track draft and make my next pick, but will need help sending the PM to by the sea wannabe

Great pace again this Monday morning

QB - Eli Mannin

RB1 - Michael Turner

RB2 - Peyton Hillis

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Percy Harvin

TE - Jimmy Graham

I LOVE my QB, WR, and TE situation at this point. I obviously have a weakness at RB, but Turner and Hillis should at least give me solid production.

QB - Eli ManninRB1 - Michael TurnerRB2 - Peyton HillisWR1 - AJ GreenWR2 - Percy HarvinTE - Jimmy GrahamI LOVE my QB, WR, and TE situation at this point. I obviously have a weakness at RB, but Turner and Hillis should at least give me solid production.
Your team will test the "uniqueness" of the scoring (6tds for passing TDs and 2 PPR for TEs). I am in a similar local FBG league, and over the past few years have 36-14 record. I have found good QBs late that have performed as top 10s, but my TEs have been average...Now,it is keep 3 and I have made up for that with a core of 2 top 3 RBs and Andre Johnson, so I am curious how this one goes for me...If I had a group of 3 wides in that league like I do in this one (Calvin, Roddy and Garcon), I would be money, but my guess is that depth in this league will be the deciding factor, and while I can't really see a "weak" roster thus far, you only have to have one bad week and you are done...more depth lessens that chance.If I understand the league correctly, you don't have to have the best score each week, you just can't have the worst one...correct?

QB - Eli ManninRB1 - Michael TurnerRB2 - Peyton HillisWR1 - AJ GreenWR2 - Percy HarvinTE - Jimmy GrahamI LOVE my QB, WR, and TE situation at this point. I obviously have a weakness at RB, but Turner and Hillis should at least give me solid production.
Your team will test the "uniqueness" of the scoring (6tds for passing TDs and 2 PPR for TEs). I am in a similar local FBG league, and over the past few years have 36-14 record. I have found good QBs late that have performed as top 10s, but my TEs have been average...Now,it is keep 3 and I have made up for that with a core of 2 top 3 RBs and Andre Johnson, so I am curious how this one goes for me...If I had a group of 3 wides in that league like I do in this one (Calvin, Roddy and Garcon), I would be money, but my guess is that depth in this league will be the deciding factor, and while I can't really see a "weak" roster thus far, you only have to have one bad week and you are done...more depth lessens that chance.If I understand the league correctly, you don't have to have the best score each week, you just can't have the worst one...correct?
Correct. Lowest score eliminated.

Christian Ponder and Andy Dalton throwing the rock...I like AJ Green in dynasty more than the asking price in redraft. I like the TE spot, you are competitive at QB, I wouldn't say Eli is winning games for you most weeks, it's a long off season but I wouldn't be overly excited just yet.

QB - Eli Mannin

RB1 - Michael Turner

RB2 - Peyton Hillis

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Percy Harvin

TE - Jimmy Graham

I LOVE my QB, WR, and TE situation at this point. I obviously have a weakness at RB, but Turner and Hillis should at least give me solid production.
Christian Ponder and Andy Dalton throwing the rock...I like AJ Green in dynasty more than the asking price in redraft. I like the TE spot, you are competitive at QB, I wouldn't say Eli is winning games for you most weeks, it's a long off season but I wouldn't be overly excited just yet.
This is my point (and honestly, maybe I don't get it), but does Eli need to win games, or just ensure he is not last on a given week?

QB - Eli Mannin

RB1 - Michael Turner

RB2 - Peyton Hillis

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Percy Harvin

TE - Jimmy Graham

This is my point (and honestly, maybe I don't get it), but does Eli need to win games, or just ensure he is not last on a given week?
Great point Sweet, but then you have to say will Percy Harvin with Christian Ponder throwing keep you above water each week? I agree that Eli should keep you from the bottom but AJ and Harvin could be more like Up n Down...Up n Down...Jimmy Graham is likely putting him ahead, the backs push the see saw back to the middle, the QB keeps it in the middle, the receivers are still a work in progress as he needs a WR3, and then back ups...I would say he is in the middle like mostly everyone.

Don't listen to me, I'm in SSL4 for a reason...I'm the reason they are pondering an SSL5 at this point.

QB - Eli Mannin

RB1 - Michael Turner

RB2 - Peyton Hillis

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Percy Harvin

TE - Jimmy Graham

Thats like studying just to get a 65 or studying to get an 90. Its nice to not have to win to keep going but at some point only the strongest will survive and playing not to lose wont cut it anymore. All of our teams will look bad in certain areas. Nature of a 16 team league. You dont get the All-Star rosters like in the 10 teamers

QB - Eli Mannin

RB1 - Michael Turner

RB2 - Peyton Hillis

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Percy Harvin

TE - Jimmy Graham

Thats like studying just to get a 65 or studying to get an 90. Its nice to not have to win to keep going but at some point only the strongest will survive and playing not to lose wont cut it anymore. All of our teams will look bad in certain areas. Nature of a 16 team league. You dont get the All-Star rosters like in the 10 teamers
I agree, but I also think someone could have walked away with both Charles and ADP...maybe a coup for the season as a whole in a traditional league, but that does you no good if you can't get out of week one or two. Sure, you need to win eventually, but if you go for too many homerun hitters, you may be left out in the cold early on in this format, whereas you would be OK in a standard league...what makes this format more of a challenge.

QB - Eli Mannin

RB1 - Michael Turner

RB2 - Peyton Hillis

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Percy Harvin

TE - Jimmy Graham

I actually avoid Eli in this league because he's boom/bust. This is standard scoring but it flows thru...18 17 32 26 31 15 27 22 22 16 29 30 28 7 14 34

Only 6 of 16 weeks in the 20s. Guys' standard deviation is huge.

Great best ball pick if you have another steady guy. I had in in ultimate survivor last year and the only week I used his score, it was a two point upgrade.

I agree, but I also think someone could have walked away with both Charles and ADP...maybe a coup for the season as a whole in a traditional league, but that does you no good if you can't get out of week one or two. Sure, you need to win eventually, but if you go for too many homerun hitters, you may be left out in the cold early on in this format, whereas you would be OK in a standard league...what makes this format more of a challenge.
For a first time player you pick up fast SL...yes absolutely if you have too many home run threats you can parrish. When you have explosive one week nothing the next types, you should sprinkle in some not flashy but steady eddie types as well. You need some mix of pop in your line up and some blue collar types that just knock in a few each week every week.

For a first time player you pick up fast SL...yes absolutely if you have too many home run threats you can parrish. When you have explosive one week nothing the next types, you should sprinkle in some not flashy but steady eddie types as well. You need some mix of pop in your line up and some blue collar types that just knock in a few each week every week.
I assume he's played in a best ball league before.. I have..

A mini-run on TEs and QBs with four of each over the past 15 picks. Almost 25% of the players at those two positions.

Five WRs, but out of a total of 39 picked already, not as large a blip.

Not as much roster variety now....

QB - Everybody has one and two teams have two

RB - 34 taken and one team has only one, one team has four, one team has three and all the rest have two RBs - MOP counting on the stud rookie RB Trent Richardson solo and CommuterMan with the strength of MJD, Gore, DeAngelo Williams, and Isaac Redman.

WR - every team has two or three - nine with two and seven with three

TE - two teams in a hole with a donut, while two teams already have two and the other 12 have one.

DST & PK - steady as she goes with nobody venturing off the normal path

A mini-run on TEs and QBs with four of each over the past 15 picks. Almost 25% of the players at those two positions.Five WRs, but out of a total of 39 picked already, not as large a blip.Not as much roster variety now....QB - Everybody has one and two teams have twoRB - 34 taken and one team has only one, one team has four, one team has three and all the rest have two RBs - MOP counting on the stud rookie RB Trent Richardson solo and CommuterMan with the strength of MJD, Gore, DeAngelo Williams, and Isaac Redman.WR - every team has two or three - nine with two and seven with threeTE - two teams in a hole with a donut, while two teams already have two and the other 12 have one.DST & PK - steady as she goes with nobody venturing off the normal path
:thumbup:

My favorite pick in the last round was probably Josh Freeman. lot of weapons now around him with VJax, true RB1, Williams at a better WR2 spot, Benn two years removed from the ACL tear, KW II/Stocker at TE, it could be a career year for Freeman.

My favorite pick in the last round was probably Josh Freeman. lot of weapons now around him with VJax, true RB1, Williams at a better WR2 spot, Benn two years removed from the ACL tear, KW II/Stocker at TE, it could be a career year for Freeman.
and Sweet Love grabbed him at QB 17 as his first QB and complained that he did not get RG III. Curious what others think about prospects for RG III, Freeman, and Luck who went in that order in the early part of round seven?

To put those 3 in order for this year:

Freeman - I agree with MOP and think Freeman has a legit shot at being a top 10-12 QB this year. I think he has plenty of weapons and has the drive to bounce back from a poor sophomore season and one he got ripped for his effort/dedication to the game

RGIII - He has more weapons than Luck, a much more offensive minded coach that I think isn't afraid to get him out of the pocket with roll outs and giving him the ability to run or pass

Luck - There just aren't many weapons there. I think Colts have a tough time getting more than 4 wins. Luck will get garbage time points while they are playing from behind, but could easily see Luck end up with 18-20 TD passes and 20-22 INT.

'Stephen Holloway said:
'Ministry of Pain said:
and Sweet Love grabbed him at QB 17 as his first QB and complained that he did not get RG III. Curious what others think about prospects for RG III, Freeman, and Luck who went in that order in the early part of round seven?
I am going to be honest here...I really thought I was going to walk away with RG III, to the point where I did not really research my next pick. I almost skipped Freemen to take my third RB (Redman) and was going to cobble something together in the later rounds. I always wait on QB, but this time I was stressing out. When Griffin was gone I had a few guys on my short list (Freeman was one of them) and started doing my pros/cons list on each. Have to say, I really forgot what a great year he had in 2010 25/9 TD/INT ratio, and I really do like the WRs now with V-Jax, MW, Benn, Briscoe, etc. We'll see, but it is interesting to me that I feel everyone got a decent starter (not many questions surrounding any of them) and we are 17 QBs deep. Feel like there is more certain depth this year at the position (at least as of today).

Im really curious to see how the teams that waited on QBs pan out. I didn't have the guts to do that and Im wondering if I made a mistake chosing Rodgers over Rice, McCoy, Calvin, etc. The only other experience I've had in a 16 team league QBs went so fast that by the mid second round the only guys left were Ryan, Shaub types (granted it was a dynasty startup). And I've never been in a survivor league so having a lower tiered QB made me very skeptical on how long my team would last. Good job by those that waited.

I almost took Freeman at 7.01 but went with Palmer instead. I have both ranked well ahead of the two rookies since both have had top 10-15 performances in recent years and both are likely to improve over 2011 numbers.

'Stephen Holloway said:
'Ministry of Pain said:
I am going to be honest here...I really thought I was going to walk away with RG III, to the point where I did not really research my next pick. I almost skipped Freemen to take my third RB (Redman) and was going to cobble something together in the later rounds. I always wait on QB, but this time I was stressing out. When Griffin was gone I had a few guys on my short list (Freeman was one of them) and started doing my pros/cons list on each. Have to say, I really forgot what a great year he had in 2010 25/9 TD/INT ratio, and I really do like the WRs now with V-Jax, MW, Benn, Briscoe, etc. We'll see, but it is interesting to me that I feel everyone got a decent starter (not many questions surrounding any of them) and we are 17 QBs deep. Feel like there is more certain depth this year at the position (at least as of today).
totally agree with the bolded and look for discussion on this topic on this week's staff round table discussionGreat discussion here by everyone. I am really enjoying this draft as much as any recent survivor drafts here. Keep up the good work!

'Carolina Hustler said:
Would be cool if we could catch up to SSL2.. we're only a couple rounds behind them..
All we need is for everyone to check in every couple of hours and we can get it done :popcorn:

Im really curious to see how the teams that waited on QBs pan out. I didn't have the guts to do that and Im wondering if I made a mistake chosing Rodgers over Rice, McCoy, Calvin, etc. The only other experience I've had in a 16 team league QBs went so fast that by the mid second round the only guys left were Ryan, Shaub types (granted it was a dynasty startup). And I've never been in a survivor league so having a lower tiered QB made me very skeptical on how long my team would last. Good job by those that waited.
Grass is always greener...I feel I got lucky, but if one more person took a second QB before me, I would have had to collect 3-4 of the Kolb/Cassell-types and pray for a good week out of one of them. Had a discussion with a buddy about this over the past couple of days and I almost took that route. I would have ended up with a Top 10 TE, 3 top 30 RBs, 3 Top 32 WRs (if I skipped on Freeman), BUT, I would have had to go QB in at least 3 of the 5 next rounds, which would leave shy on WR/RB depth. And as I mentioned, I think I got lucky, but I still am trotting out a guy who had more INTs than TDs last year.

'Carolina Hustler said:
'Ministry of Pain said:
'Carolina Hustler said:
I assume he's played in a best ball league before.. I have..
:unsure:OK, coolHe posted it was his first time in SSL, and we were discussing boom or bust players in survivor formats.
not meant as a slight towards you, hope you didn't take it that way..
Nope, first time in best ball and first time doing a 16 teamer. The only advantage I have is that I have been in a league for the past 7 years with almost exactly the same scoring, except we do 1.5 for TEs versus 2 points. I have my "theories", but could get smoked easily. I specifically took Shonn Greene because I wanted my RBs to be stable, 1100 yard 8 TD - types, but by doing so, I lost out in a WR trifecta of Calvin/Roddy/Maclin, and that may come back to bite me (I would have been fine with Redman as my RB2 but thought he would be gone by the next time I picked...and he wasn't).

QB - Brees, Luck

RB - Sproles, Spiller

WR - Bowe, Blackmon

TE - Witten

I really like this start despite not looking forward to getting the middle of the order yet again.

I felt I had to take Brees in the first and what I would typically do is to wait on my QB2 until muich later, but I just have a sneaking suspicion that I'll get stuck with Colt McCoy or some other waste of skln again that I had to pull the trigger on Luck.

There is pretty good depth or diamonds in the rough available at RB and WR in the next few rounds, so I'm pretty comfortable going in with the Sproles/Spiller and Bowe/Blackmon duos. Wrap it all up with the steady but not spectacular Witten at TE and you have yourself a nice base. I always feel these next few rounds 8-11 are what make or break the Survivor teams. This is where you either hit on the young stud/resurging vet ot get kicked in the nards with them pulling an ochocinco.

'Stephen Holloway said:
'Ministry of Pain said:
totally agree with the bolded and look for discussion on this topic on this week's staff round table discussionGreat discussion here by everyone. I am really enjoying this draft as much as any recent survivor drafts here. Keep up the good work!
I agree that there is more certain depth at QB because it seemed like we went into last year IIRC with like 10-13 QB jobs that were kind of up in the air. This year it seems like the starters are a little more defined all the way through 32. With that said, in this survivior format with 32 teams, there can be a pretty big difference between the elite guys week in and week out and throwing up a marginal QB combo and hoping it keeps you in the mix at the position.

Would be interesting to see what the QB position looked like on the winning teams last year in WSL's, PDSL's, and SSL's. I don't have the time right now to look at it, but I know in PDSL BSS last year when I won I had Rodgers/Tebow. If I had to bet, I'd say that Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Stafford, and Newton (kinda this years top 5) were on most. Wonder if any mid to low tier QB combos hung in because of their studs at other positions.

'Stephen Holloway said:
'Ministry of Pain said:
I agree that there is more certain depth at QB because it seemed like we went into last year IIRC with like 10-13 QB jobs that were kind of up in the air. This year it seems like the starters are a little more defined all the way through 32. With that said, in this survivior format with 32 teams, there can be a pretty big difference between the elite guys week in and week out and throwing up a marginal QB combo and hoping it keeps you in the mix at the position.

Would be interesting to see what the QB position looked like on the winning teams last year in WSL's, PDSL's, and SSL's. I don't have the time right now to look at it, but I know in PDSL BSS last year when I won I had Rodgers/Tebow. If I had to bet, I'd say that Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Stafford, and Newton (kinda this years top 5) were on most. Wonder if any mid to low tier QB combos hung in because of their studs at other positions.
2011 SSL1-DePease had Brady and Cam newton...MJD at RB, not a lot behind that, Fred Jax while he lasted. WR-Bowe, Boldin, Julio Jones, KWII, 2 PK/2Def...nothing all that crazy, did have a really strong QB combo most weeks.

Fullback Fro scored a lot of points too, good balance and then Gronk to lead the way.

SSL2 Valence had Gronk and Graham at TE...Rice, Welker, Rivers

SSL3 Duckboy-Gronkowski, Stafford, McCoy, medley at WR but nothing over the top

A handful of players make all the difference, Gronkowski helped propel almost every team he was on last year.

'Carolina Hustler said:
Would be cool if we could catch up to SSL2.. we're only a couple rounds behind them..
All we need is for everyone to check in every couple of hours and we can get it done :popcorn:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: as we sit and wait for CH... not an attack here just find it funny :excited:
Had my hands full at work. Sorry for the delay
np there CH!! We all have things that can tie us up and prevent us for lurking around the boards here... :ph34r:

7.15 RB W.McGahee

8.02 RB D.Wilson

I was thinking RB anyways but Rzrback had me about to hit the panic button. McGahee will pair well with Richardson. McGahee should be a steady flow of points as I expect him to be the main ball carrier as much as for his pass blocking skills as anything else. They will trust him out there with Manning over anyone else on their roster.

I like Wilson's upside. Bradshaw only had a single 100 yard rushing performance all year. 5 of his 9 TDs were in 2 games. I like Wilson to get a decent share of the load and Bradshaw can break down at anytime. I like Wilson as an RB3 in a 16 team league, that's not terrible IMO.

QB-Matt Ryan

RB-Trent Richardson

RB-Willis McGahee

RB-David Wilson

WR-Steve Smith

WR-Jordy Nelson

WR-Brandon Lloyd

TE-Jacob Tamme

Not bad so far. I realize Tamme is not on everyone's radar right now but I believe he will have a good shot at top10 this year.

Go Pack so far:

QB: Stafford

RB: S. Jackson

BJGE

Ingram

Tate

WR: Fitzgerald

Colston

TE: Cook

Draft has been interesting so far as I have not really bene able to predict where it's going. That's the nature of a 16 teamer and being on one end of it. I have taken some swing for the fences picks in the last few rounds with Ingram/Tate thinking that in best ball each of them has potential for some huge games. Had I known Tate would still be here with this pick I may have gone WR instead of taking Ingram but if things work out I could have some good RB value. I need Fitz/Colston to stay healthy and count every week as the rest of the group I fill in with at WR will be questionable as starters. I like that Cook has the talent to be above average even if he has own shown it in flashes. Feel fortunate to get him where I did.

I have some work to do at WR and depth for sure

Users who are viewing this thread