What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

a newer song you love? (1 Viewer)

Couple live songs from Houndmouth (second one is same song from above post). Really digging these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
pm me what kinds of food you're interested in- tons in a 2 block radius.
You can't take PMs

Can you recommend a quick spot (no waiter) and a spot where we could sit and chill for a bit.
No idea how much time I will have but I plan to get into the city between 5-6.
Doors open at 630
Wife can be picky so would say stick to American/Mex/Italian unless you know of something better I'll just tell her everywhere else was closed.

Thanks and sorry for the hijack.

Glad i bought tix earlier like a noob.
sold out now and prices on stub hub are up
I guess that Kimmel appearance booked them out

Saw these guys on the weekend. This song features Geddy Lee on bass, but thankfully he doesn't sing.
Great song, and you can hear Geddy in the background. You wonder how much fun it was for those Canadian guys to be in the studio with Geddy.

Being a Rush fan :headbang: , although not a huge Geddy Lee voice fan - especially lately, I wonder if this is how we will see the boys playing for the next several years. Alex and Geddy can fulfill their need for music making by playing on songs like this, without needing to do anything with the band. Maybe someday, Neil will get the itch, but I figure that will result in a record only, with no big tour.

Last edited by a moderator:
recently started listening to the Country station on Sirius since the current crop of music is :X . Not gonna say I like all of it, or even that much but songs like this are good. Of course this one is more bluesy than country IMO, but that's just semantics.   I also like

My Church

and

Riser

:tumbleweed:
Heard Chris Stapleton on Dan Patrick a couple weeks ago. He was a great interview. Got a wonderful voice too.

i am all about nina simone dont let me be misunderstood from luther take that to the bank brochacharonis

Definitely dig hound mouth and strumbellas. 

Similar Ophelia by the Lumineers is really good. 

Users who are viewing this thread