What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville at Oakland (1 Viewer)

Raiders with a nice opening drive, capped by Reece with a power run off the left side of the line, spinning and extending into the endzone. Nicely done.

Pryor flushed right, makes a rianbow pass off his hind foot -- he seems to do this a lot, and it makes my heart stop, but this pass was actually well targeted and almost was a reception, save for some really good defense by JAX on the ball and receiver.

Impressed so far with MJD's running -- Raiders are not giving him a lot of room, but seems to have some good power eking out the extra yards through the pile, and good bursts around the corner.

Pryor with some great runs, the last one a fake to McFadden before a rabbit-sprint up the middle for 27. Pryor is damned quick. McFadden backs it up with a big gain of his own.

Assuming MJD was still out on that drive. Appreciate any updates from those in the know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seabass shanks a 35 yarder.
I put the missed FG's on the new holder the Punter King, he isn't getting the ball in place. He had the same problem during pre-season. It was the reason why the Raiders almost went with Kluwe even though King has the better leg because he can't get the ball placed correctly for Janikowski.

I put the missed FG's on the new holder the Punter King, he isn't getting the ball in place. He had the same problem during pre-season. It was the reason why the Raiders almost went with Kluwe even though King has the better leg because he can't get the ball placed correctly for Janikowski.
I think it's a factor, but not a big contributing one. King got the ball down and with laces out -- Janikowski seemed to slice it, and the FG he did make was pushing right as well. Looks like they've ironed it out now.

I think it's a factor, but not a big contributing one. King got the ball down and with laces out -- Janikowski seemed to slice it, and the FG he did make was pushing right as well. Looks like they've ironed it out now.
I disagree, from what I saw on the replay, the ball was still moving as Janikowski was trying to kick it and the ball was not placed perfectly on the hold. But that is just my opinion.

Just following via play-by-play, but Jax seems to be the worst team I've encountered in a LONG time

Users who are viewing this thread