What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My wife told me something shocking (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cross

Footballguy
She wants us to be with another girl. I do not know what to do. I am praying really hard. Anybody have experience with gay conversion therpapy? Thank you.

She wants us to be with another girl. I do not know what to do. I am praying really hard. Anybody have experience with gay conversion therpapy? Thank you.
This is God talking through Johnnycakes. I am answering your prayers. If you want to save your marriage, do whatever your wife says.

I know a lot of folks are going to make a joke out of this and if this is real I do feel for you. I'm not religious in any way but I do believe in the sanctity of marriage. I personally feel you'll only anger your wife if you try to change her mind, so the best bet is to try to understand where this is coming from. I don't think the answer is "gay conversion therapy" because frankly, that #### doesn't work.

I know a lot of folks are going to make a joke out of this and if this is real I do feel for you. I'm not religious in any way but I do believe in the sanctity of marriage. I personally feel you'll only anger your wife if you try to change her mind, so the best bet is to try to understand where this is coming from. I don't think the answer is "gay conversion therapy" because frankly, that #### doesn't work.
Don't worry he's lying.

Thank you. You are included in my prayers.

I understand your pensiveness at wanting to explore this. The good news is that I have some expertise in this area. Let me take your wife and the other girl for a day and put them thru counseling. I have a masters from Saint Edwards of Xavier University and have been doing this type of extensive therapy for years.

I will report back my findings. PM me for further info (time, hookup counseling session location, etc..).

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing you would be praying for is that she finds a hot girl.

I understand your pensiveness at wanting to explore this. The good news is that I have some expertise in this area. Let me take your wife and the other girl for a day and put them thru counseling. I have a masters from Saint Edwards of Xavier University and have been doing this type of extensive therapy for years.

I will report back my findings. PM me for further info (time, hookup counseling session location, etc..).
I see what you did there.

Is this the young Chinese broad you married? Might be a good idea to keep another one in the bullpen. You'll just be hungry again 10 minutes later.

It is worst than I thought. I was kneeling by our bed praying when I noticed something. There was a Playboy magazine stuck between the matresses. It is hers. I feel sick because I touched it.

It is worst than I thought. I was kneeling by our bed praying when I noticed something. There was a Playboy magazine stuck between the matresses. It is hers. I feel sick because I touched it.
:lmao:

Come on. We're like 8 levels of shtick better than this, aren't we?

Really should have slow played this. You don't jump right to the threesome. This is kind of hamfisted.

I'd share some stories anyway but everyone has heard them by now.

Only thing I took from this thread is that God has horrible taste(or is 8 years old), cuz he chose to "speak" using Comic freaking Sans.

Mr. Cross said:
I don't think it will work so well with 3 girls. Don't convert.

Mr. Cross said:
which month?

Mr. Cross said:
...well, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread