What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Malia Obama smokes weed...YES! YES! YES! (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Wanted to post about this yesterday but it seemed to turn into a bigger story.

-I say good for her, glad she is able to live like a human being. And in fact i predict we see one of the two daughters at some point enter into politics, they'll have a built in fan base IMO. 

-Just because I vote GOP in fear of having my taxes hiked doesn't mean I don't appreciate the Obamas and their place in history. I can be on opposite sides and still appreciate them as quality Americans who raised two wonderful kids while running the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
She publicly smokes pot and that makes her your hero? Haha. So dumb. 
It's a lot more than that but she wasn't afraid and I bet her folks knew in some way or form. We're under a lot of stress in today's world, this story cheered me up when I was reading it on Monday. 

We need to get this legislation passed in all 50 states, nobody should be sitting in a jail cell over anything marijauna related, enough's enough.

It's a lot more than that but she wasn't afraid and I bet her folks knew in some way or form. We're under a lot of stress in today's world, this story cheered me up when I was reading it on Monday. 

We need to get this legislation passed in all 50 states, nobody should be sitting in a jail cell over anything marijauna related, enough's enough.
Lets make prostitution legal while we are at it

You know who isn't a hero? The ######## who filmed that and gave it to the media.
Meh...no reason to hate on them, I'm happy everyone gets to see it but yes to your point...the guy was doosh, a major doosh of epic proportions but rather than take that angle, rather put a glow on Malia, hope for this next generation yes sir. 

It isn't a lot more than that. It didn't take courage. It didn't take intelligence. It just made her a kid. Sorry, thats not heroic. It isn't even slightly above average. Not sure why you find deeper meaning in something so trivial. 

It isn't a lot more than that. It didn't take courage. It didn't take intelligence. It just made her a kid. Sorry, thats not heroic. It isn't even slightly above average. Not sure why you find deeper meaning in something so trivial. 
Have you been asleep the last 8 years during the first African American running this country? 

It is more, they raised two daughters thru their teenage years in the White House...both of the current candidates are in their later stages of AARP so I just am happy to see someone in the White House get stoned and not arrested, there's hope for all of us. 

Have you been asleep the last 8 years during the first African American running this country? 

It is more, they raised two daughters thru their teenage years in the White House...both of the current candidates are in their later stages of AARP so I just am happy to see someone in the White House get stoned and not arrested, there's hope for all of us. 
OMG rich people with access to anything in the world raised two kids and one of them maybe smokes pot and goes to concerts and twerks!!! It's a miracle!!! This isnt quite tuna can straight line pizza dumb, but this is pretty stupid. 

And Dad lectures her when she gets home: "Malia, honey, I saw that video - if you smoke weed you will never, ever accomplish anything with your life! Do you hear me?"

M: "Uhhhhh..."

Wanted to post about this yesterday but it seemed to turn into a bigger story.

-I say good for her, glad she is able to live like a human being. And in fact i predict we see one of the two daughters at some point enter into politics, they'll have a built in fan base IMO. 

-Just because I vote GOP in fear of having my taxes hiked doesn't mean I don't appreciate the Obamas and their place in history. I can be on opposite sides and still appreciate them as quality Americans who raised two wonderful kids while running the country.
Well dubya lived a wild life and nothing went wrong once he entered politics.  Great point, MoP!

Users who are viewing this thread