What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (1 Viewer)

It's amazing. Trump has had one of the worst days a sitting president has ever had and Fox is literally pretending that nothing happened. Lol
Lets think about that.  First, if its not on FoxNews, then it never happened.  And, if its not on Fox & Friends, then Trump won't hear anymore about it.

Now fox talking about an Iran conversation on the view this morning..next up on tucker...evidence of FBI rigging Hillary email investigation... She's going down!!

Can't wait until our country can trivialize the relationship it had with Donald Trump like he has done with his chief strategist, campaign chairman, campaign advisor, and others.

"He was just President for a limited time, basically no power, an embarrassment and was out before we knew it.  He lost his mind..."

Wait. Wha? Nunes is threatening to hold Rosenstein in contempt of Congress and that's why Ryan is meeting with the DOJ?

This certainly is turning out to be an even crazier new year. 
After President Hatch decided to retire,  all hell broke loose...

Last edited by a moderator:
And it wouldn't surprise me if tomorrow Bannon comes out guns blazing saying he didn't say any of it.

Unless, Lordy, there are tapes.

Manu Raju‏Verified account @mkraju

FollowFollow @mkraju

More

Nunes says he has a deal with Rosenstein to access documents related to Steele dossier. "I believe the House Intelligence Committee has reached an agreement with the Department of Justice that will provide the committee with access to all the documents and witnesses"

7:20 PM - 3 Jan 2018
But but but, I thought nunes was going to jail....

Yeah this is the last piece of evidence that will surely bring Trump down!!! This will be continued to be said until 2024.

Yeah this is the last piece of evidence that will surely bring Trump down!!! This will be continued to be said until 2024.
Are you ever going to realize that you are the only one repeating this with any regularity?  It may continue to be said until 2024, but I am not sure why you feel the need to keep it up that long.

For that matter, isn't this exactly the kind of post that most, including Joe, seem to feel needs to stop in this subforum?  It adds nothing to the conversation, and it's only purpose is to inflame?

Are you ever going to realize that you are the only one repeating this with any regularity?  It may continue to be said until 2024, but I am not sure why you feel the need to keep it up that long.

For that matter, isn't this exactly the kind of post that most, including Joe, seem to feel needs to stop in this subforum?  It adds nothing to the conversation, and it's only purpose is to inflame?
Because he knows his orange overlord has been a treasonous disaster and all he has to fall back on is that he hasn't been removed from office yet. When things are going that poorly, one tends to set the bar pretty low.

Can't wait until our country can trivialize the relationship it had with Donald Trump like he has done with his chief strategist, campaign chairman, campaign advisor, and others.

"He was just President for a limited time, basically no power, an embarrassment and was out before we knew it.  He lost his mind..."
Never heard of her.  

I asked a friend about Trump's claim that this was the biggest tax cut of all time.  True or false?  He said he didn't want to get into semantics.  I chuckled.  

Correct. Please drop mocking winning until 2014 type posts. Does nothing to further discussion. 

Because he knows his orange overlord has been a treasonous disaster and all he has to fall back on is that he hasn't been removed from office yet. When things are going that poorly, one tends to set the bar pretty low.
Please drop the orange overlord type posts. Does nothing to further discussion. 

it's kind of amazing when you just take a step back and see what the Republicans are focusing their attention on...consider that it's universally accepted that the Russians manipulated our election system, hacked half? of the voting systems, hacked email servers of our major parties and publicly released emails in the most damaging way and yet they aren't calling for enhanced cyber defenses, making voting apparatus more bullet proof or really actively doing anything to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future...instead

• we have the President continuing to go off the rails each day
  • Republicans demonizing Sessions / subpoenaing, the DOJ, the FBI for political purposes
  • trying to open investigations on the IC, Clinton, Uranium One
  • Sessions focusing on LEGAL marijuana
  • the rest of them putting their heads in the sand and being complicit with Trump BECAUSE HE SIGNED OUR TAX SCAM!!
really awful...this is coming from someone who voted Repub through the Bush's

it's kind of amazing when you just take a step back and see what the Republicans are focusing their attention on...consider that it's universally accepted that the Russians manipulated our election system, hacked half? of the voting systems, hacked email servers of our major parties and publicly released emails in the most damaging way and yet they aren't calling for enhanced cyber defenses, making voting apparatus more bullet proof or really actively doing anything to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future...instead

• Republicans demonizing Sessions / subpoenaing, the DOJ, the FBI for political purposes
  • the rest of them putting their heads in the sand and being complicit with Trump BECAUSE HE SIGNED OUR TAX SCAM!!
They sold out our country when they aligned with Trump. I don't see any other way to categorize it. 

I'm proudly unaffiliated and I'll be damned if I ever align with a political party, but this post is spot on. The Dems come across as a bunch of well-intentioned,  unorganized goofballs. I find them disappointing. The Rs, on the other hand, are currently projecting as a bunch of dangerous, conniving, and purposeful scumbags. I find them disgusting.

Is it universally accepted?  There is evidence that a couple states had their voter data bases breeched, but no evidence that actual vote totals were impacted.  Sure the DNC emails were hacked, but that is because many used unsecured private email accounts and did not pay proper attention to security.  Seems like a DNC problem, not a federal government problem.  You want Trump and the Republicans to pass laws mandating the DNC takes better care of their cyber-security?  

By our Intelligence Communities yup. There is no doubt in anyone's mind there. This is not a partisan issue. It's a country issue. That one party wants to make it a partisan issue adds to Putin's victory and weakens us considerably. 
No.  Much of what was claim and spun up are not universally accepted.  Much of what was stated were half-truths which serve to exaggerate the problem.  

Not according to our Intelligence Communities.

This statement specifically is a gross exaggeration and not accurate:

"consider that it's universally accepted that the Russians manipulated our election system, hacked half? of the voting systems"

HTH. 

This statement specifically is a gross exaggeration and not accurate:

"consider that it's universally accepted that the Russians manipulated our election system, hacked half? of the voting systems"

HTH. 
I was replying to the Intelligence Communities being in full agreement that there was Russian interference in our last election. I was not responding to specific allegations about what may or may not have been done.

Again, there is no disagreement within the IC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/intelligence-director-says-agencies-agree-russian-meddling-n785481 

Yeah.  This isn't right as far as I've heard anyone say.  There's plenty of real stuff out there without this kind of thing.

Is it universally accepted?  There is evidence that a couple states had their voter data bases breeched, but no evidence that actual vote totals were impacted.  Sure the DNC emails were hacked, but that is because many used unsecured private email accounts and did not pay proper attention to security.  Seems like a DNC problem, not a federal government problem.  You want Trump and the Republicans to pass laws mandating the DNC takes better care of their cyber-security?  
and, herein lies the post which only serves to reinforce the point.  dripping with partisanship.  trivializing an assault on the american electoral system.  but, "prove it changed anyone's mind who voted!".  scary stuff.

and, herein lies the post which only serves to reinforce the point.  dripping with partisanship.  trivializing an assault on the american electoral system.  but, "prove it changed anyone's mind who voted!".  scary stuff.
Sorry.  Lies from your side are OK. Got it 

and, herein lies the post which only serves to reinforce the point.  dripping with partisanship.  trivializing an assault on the american electoral system.  but, "proved it changed anyone's mind who voted!".  scary stuff.
In Megaton's defense i think he was talking about actual breaches of the voting system, not the broader Russian attack through hacking and disseminating misinformation. And he's right, the government can't do much to secure non-.gov emails, especially if they're gonna get suckered by obvious phishing scams.

The problem is that the government should be doing stuff in anticipation of future efforts instead of just responding to what they've already done, and they're clearly not lifting a finger to do that (even Sessions has admitted as much), and he ignores that point completely. But otherwise I think his post was reasonable.

Yeah.  This isn't right as far as I've heard anyone say.  There's plenty of real stuff out there without this kind of thing.
One honest poster.  Factually two states had their voter rolls hacked. Nothing known that impacted the actual voting system. 

Users who are viewing this thread