What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you are unhinged and love Trump doesn't mean you can just spread blatant lies and forward obviously misleading propaganda.... 

oh, wait.
Uh what? If you think it's legal to destroy Trump's star you should give it a go. Not sure how that is propaganda but good luck with your future felony.

Uh what? If you think it's legal to destroy Trump's star you should give it a go. Not sure how that is propaganda but good luck with your future felony.
Wow. 

This might just be a teaching moment - like teaching you to stop purposefully spreading misinformation to conform  your agenda. It literally makes anything you type suspect and leaves us assuming what you say it false unless proven otherwise. If the rep of constantly lying or at the least misrepresenting is what you wish for, keep going.

Otherwise clarify that NO where did I say vandalism was legal.  No where. My point is neither vandalism nor spreading lies and misinformation is "ok" and nothing was mentioned as to legality on either - just that it's not ok to engage in either regardless of your political affiliation

So, Stop spreading BS, or accept that the only accurate depiction of your approach is that if a propagandist who willfully engages in lies and misinformation as your primary M.O.

Wow. 

This might just be a teaching moment - like teaching you to stop purposefully spreading misinformation to conform  your agenda. It literally makes anything you type suspect and leaves us assuming what you say it false unless proven otherwise. If the rep of constantly lying or at the least misrepresenting is what you wish for, keep going.

Otherwise clarify that NO where did I say vandalism was legal.  No where. My point is neither vandalism nor spreading lies and misinformation is "ok" and nothing was mentioned as to legality on either - just that it's not ok to engage in either regardless of your political affiliation

So, Stop spreading BS, or accept that the only accurate depiction of your approach is that if a propagandist who willfully engages in lies and misinformation as your primary M.O.
What are you going on about? Either link me "propaganda" from my previous two posts or stop. Thanks 

This week's recap:

Trump: 

Strikes Trade deal with EU

Called Twitter out for shadow banning

Brought soldier remains back from NK

4.1% GDP 

Brand new star thanks to a felon

Democrats:

Banned straws

Lol.

This week's recap:

Trump: 

4.1% GDP 

Democrats:

Banned straws

Lol.
You're missing a huge elephant from this past week.

You're missing a huge elephant from this past week.
Children still in cages as administration can't find parents

Trump on tape proving he knew about and helped plan paying off Playmate

Lies and says Obama never had 4.1% GDP, while he actually bettered that quarter on five separate occasions

His mancrush, Putin, turns down meeting invite at the White House. 

Trump's trade war forces him to spend 12 billion of tax payers' money to bail out the farmers 

Poor Weebs. Fox News just refuses to give him the real news

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you going on about? Either link me "propaganda" from my previous two posts or stop. Thanks 
Ill use this example as attempt at misrepresention.

Why bother checking your "last two" posts as if that is where many of us have concluded that your word is worth little to nothing due to a history of pushing flat out lies and other tools of misinformation? You really believe a simpleton type attempt to reduce the context of hundreds of posts to your last two "proves" anything?

It only proves that you'll do what you feel is necessary to distort the truth in a manner to support your personal agenda and your conclusions and beliefs - neither of which you've ever shown a proclivity to reconsider as do honest and genuine engages in meaningful discourse.

So I won't take your latest attempt to redefine the truth (last two posts! All those past lies are meaningless! Even though you've been called out for them, including at times by me, many many times as they've happened) but rather use it as another example of the games you play with the truth, and how it pollutes every word you say. 

Just freaking come correct man. Own up, challenge yourself a little. Maybe that means admitting fault or at the least acknowledging uncomfortable realities. 

Until then, it's just posts from someone who has a long history of putting forth blatant lies and propaganda, which leaves us to call those behaviors out so as not to normalize such behavior any more than I has been, already.

This week's recap:

Trump: 

4.1% GDP 

Democrats:

Banned straws

Lol.
What is shadow banning? Who did it happen to? Please explain.

The complaints about "shadow banning" are similar to the complaints we see on a daily basis at Footballguys. Trolls whining about how unfair it is that they're not being allowed to troll.
That's exactly whats going on and to exacerbate the situation further this "scandal" is giving *real fake news* a foundation on which to stand as conservatives and Trump supporters who thrive in an alternative universe comprised of alternative facts now have a pulpit that allows them an avenue to claim a legitimacy tor their facts.

Florida GOP candidate teaches child to ‘build the wall’ with blocks in new ad.

"The clip then features Ron DeSantis saying "build the wall" as his child places blocks atop one another. The candidate also reads "The Art of The Deal" to a child and teaches another how to talk by saying "Make America Great Again." 

All that's missing is learning the kids to say "Grab em by the p#ssy", "Lock her up" and "Mexicans are rapists".

Florida GOP candidate teaches child to ‘build the wall’ with blocks in new ad.

"The clip then features Ron DeSantis saying "build the wall" as his child places blocks atop one another. The candidate also reads "The Art of The Deal" to a child and teaches another how to talk by saying "Make America Great Again." 

All that's missing is learning the kids to say "Grab em by the p#ssy", "Lock her up" and "Mexicans are rapists".

At the time, the narrative was "it was just Montana".

The link is to the kids in Montana who had already been brainwashed, sharing what they have been told.

This was supposed to be the generation making progress. Pretty sad stuff.

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC

FollowFollow @ABC

More

NEW: Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces "Religious Liberty Task Force." Sessions says the task force will "help the Department fully implement our religious liberty guidance," including "making sure our employees know their duties to accommodate people of faith."
he clearly has his pulse on the issues that really matter ... everyone knows that people of faith are the most under represented and biggest recipients of discriminating behavior that exists...good on him!! 

For what it's worth, Trump's popularity in the weekly Gallup poll has dropped to 40% -- he hasn't been lower than that since April.

In the Rasmussen poll, he's still got a negative Approval Index (it's been less than zero for 425 consecutive days).

In the 538 aggregate poll, his approval rating dropped to 41.2%, which was his worst showing since May 2nd.

For what it's worth, Trump's popularity in the weekly Gallup poll has dropped to 40% -- he hasn't been lower than that since April.

In the Rasmussen poll, he's still got a negative Approval Index (it's been less than zero for 425 consecutive days).

In the 538 aggregate poll, his approval rating dropped to 41.2%, which was his worst showing since May 2nd.
all of that is irrelevant...he's not up for re-election...all that matters in congress.

Except there wasn’t any shadow banning at all. That was a lie.
Yes, it is fake news. My understanding is that Twitter doesn't have a shadowbanning feature. Nunes is just one of a handful of public figures who was accidentally erased from autocomplete search results for a few hours due to a software glitch.

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC

FollowFollow @ABC

More

NEW: Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces "Religious Liberty Task Force." Sessions says the task force will "help the Department fully implement our religious liberty guidance," including "making sure our employees know their duties to accommodate people of faith."
Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Monday that the Department of Justice is creating a "religious liberty task force."

Sessions said the task force, co-chaired by Associate Attorney General Jesse Panuccio and the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's Office of Legal Policy, Beth Williams, will help the department fully implement the religious liberty guidance it issued last year.

The guidance was a byproduct of President Trump’s executive order directing agencies to respect and protect religious liberty and political speech.

Sessions said on Monday that the task force will “ensure all Justice Department components are upholding that guidance in the cases they bring and defend, the arguments they make in court, the policies and regulations they adopt, and how we conduct our operations.”

The announcement came during the department’s religious liberty summit.

Sessions said the cultural climate in this country — and in the West more generally — has become less hospitable to people of faith in recent years, and as a result many Americans have felt their freedom to practice their faith has been under attack.

“We’ve seen nuns ordered to buy contraceptives. We’ve seen U.S. senators ask judicial and executive branch nominees about dogma—even though the Constitution explicitly forbids a religious test for public office. We’ve all seen the ordeal faced so bravely by Jack Phillips,” he said, referring to the Colorado baker who took his case to the Supreme Court after he was found to have violated the state’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to make a cake for a same-sex wedding.

Sessions said the guidance he issued in October lays out 20 fundamental principles for the executive branch to follow, including the principles that free exercise means a right to act — or to abstain from action — and that government shouldn’t impugn people’s motives or beliefs.

“In short, we have not only the freedom to worship—but the right to exercise our faith. The Constitution’s protections don’t end at the parish parking lot nor can our freedoms be confined to our basements,” he said, according to his prepared remarks.

Sessions said the federal government under the Trump administration is not just reacting but is actively seeking to accommodate people of faith.

“Religious Americans are no longer an afterthought,” he said.

Re: the Religious Liberty Task Force, my initial thought was that this was not necessarily a bad idea, as I imagine there are indeed people of faith who are being wrongfully persecuted.  But then I see that the listed examples involve victims who are Christians.  I suspect that they are the least persecuted religious people in this country.

As for the bolded in the article, would I be correct to presume that Sessions would support allowing marijuana use in connection with religious practice?

Re: the Religious Liberty Task Force, my initial thought was that this was not necessarily a bad idea, as I imagine there are indeed people of faith who are being wrongfully persecuted.  But then I see that the listed examples involve victims who are Christians.  I suspect that they are the least persecuted religious people in this country.

As for the bolded in the article, would I be correct to presume that Sessions would support allowing marijuana use in connection with religious practice?
don't be silly, that would clearly be illegal.  

if you don't want to serve a gay person...then you can play the religion card.

This just happened.   So all of Trump's little minions start shouting back at reporters so no questions can be heard.

https://twitter.com/Jduckham/status/1023978625014607874

"WH aides also known as press wranglers are almost screaming as reporters try to ask questions of Trump in our “pool sprays.”"   - Jim Acosta
How wonderfully authoritarian. I think I remember them doing this at least one once before.

This just happened.   So all of Trump's little minions start shouting back at reporters so no questions can be heard.

https://twitter.com/Jduckham/status/1023978625014607874

"WH aides also known as press wranglers are almost screaming as reporters try to ask questions of Trump in our “pool sprays.”"   - Jim Acosta
This is a verbally violent act by the WH. This foreshadows the level of violence this administration will utilize as the TRUTH of the 2016 election meddling comes to light. REPORTERS - keep up the good work the American people have your back. #SummerOfJustic

Sounds very fimiliar to how one of your usual poster would sound.

I mean he said our immigration laws are a laughing stock. Which you know, they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread