What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (1 Viewer)

SHEEPLASH -or- A game in which a nonzero percent of you will read the rules and directions incorrectly or not at all

Rules:
There will be five (5) Sheep questions listed first. You gain points by matching others' responses. You want to be the SAME with these. There will be three (3) Quiplash questions at the bottom. You gain points by earning votes from others. You want to stand out (with your wit, sharp or otherwise) with these. Please send both sets of responses in the same PM. I will combine the points garnered from these eight (8) responses in the traditional way.

SHEEP
S1. Which college sports team has the best "look"? Consider all of the following and more: color scheme, logo, mascot
S2. What's the most boring sports mascot?
S2. Which college would you bribe and cheat admission for your budding young engineer?
S4. Which 2-seed or lower has the best shot at winning it all this year? Responses of 1-seeds will score zero points.
S5. What's the best excuse for avoiding work to watch the opening round of the NCAA tournament?

QUIPLASH
Q1. Name of the new Lin-Manuel Miranda musical detailing the college admissions process.
Q2. What an upset! I can't believe that ____________ beat ______________ last night! (fill in both blanks)
Q3. What's the next huge scandal that the FBI will be investigating?

Hags! 

Hope things are going well with the show...won't be able to participate today as I'll be in and out proverbially and physically. Love the sheep, though. And the Preds. So where does that leave me? 

Thanks, bud.  

Yes, you will need to be active today to vote on the Quiplash responses. There will be a hard deadline for voting and I'll just take what I have at the time.

Quiplash Voting Phase

You have 30ish minutes to PM me a vote. Give a first and second place finish to your favorite answers. Example:

Q1. 1A 2D
Q2. 1B 2R
Q3. 1C 2M
Q1. Name of the new Lin-Manuel Miranda musical detailing the college admissions process.
A    I plead the fifth
B    "Its all about the Hamilton's, Baby!"
C    A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Admissions Offic
D    Les Millenials
E    "OMG! Aunt Becky, Look at her butt!"
F    Desperate HouseMoms
G    The Queens of King's College
H    Youtube's Full Big House
I    All About the Benjamins
J    Benjamins
K    Rent-Free
L    Meet Me At The Registrar
M    Karen's Kids
N    Scamilton
O    New Lin-Manuel Miranda musical detailing the college admissions process!
P    "Huffman" feating such hit songs as "The Loughlin Sisters", "Rower Refuted," "Ten College Application Commandments," "History Class Did Not Have Its Eyes On You," "USC (The Campus Turned Upside Down)," "Hallmark (not) On Your Side," and "We Know."
Q    I had to google Lin-Manuel Miranda
R    I'm not throwing away my 500k shot (I'ma get a scholarship to king's college... roar lions roar)

Q2. What an upset! I can't believe that ____________ beat ______________ last night! (fill in both blanks)
A    What an upset! I can't believe that Rhianna beat Chris Brown last night!
B    What an upset! I can't believe that Shuke beat GM last night!
C    What an upset! I can't believe that The Night King beat Jon Snow last night!
D    What an upset! I can't believe that Floyd Mayweather beat illiteracy and not a woman last night!
E    What an upset! I can't believe that Ja Morant beat Marquette last night!
F    What an upset! I can't believe that Rihanna beat Chris Brown last night!
G    What an upset! I can't believe that the winning team beat the losing team last night!
H    What an upset! I can't believe that BobSac beat His Meat last night!
I    What an upset! I can't believe that "that one team no one had heard of before this weekend but Clark Kellogg raved out being able to shoot the three and play defense" beat "that overrated major conference also-ran that got in on its reputation" last night!
J    What an upset! I can't believe that watching hoops beat getting laid last night!
K    What an upset! I can't believe that Michael Jackson beat It last night!
L    What an upset! I can't believe that Gator beat Messi's Meat last night!
M    What an upset! I can't believe that Ned beat himself numb last night!
N    What an upset! I can't believe that Roy Williams beat Mike Krzyzewski's ### last night!
O    What an upset! I can't believe that Nipsey beat Art Schliester last night!
P    What an upset! I can't believe that PAPER beat SCISSORS last night!
Q    What an upset! I can't believe that St Louis beat Virginia Tech last night!
R    What an upset! I can't believe that Trump beat Mueller last night!

Q3. What's the next huge scandal that the FBI will be investigating?
A    Fraudulent Voting in on-line Quiplash contest                           [editor's note: HEY!]
B    WHY IS THERE NO ROUNDTINE?
C    Bribery to get a "Fab Four" song list onto the SiriusXM Beatles Channel
D    Lebron James' hairline
E    reclining seats on airplanes
F    Why the Kardashians are still famous
G    IC FBGCav Fantasy Hockey trades and pretzel business
H    The administration and scoring of this game.
I    Oompa Loompa Gonzo (sung to this bootytastic Hungry Hungry Hippos jingle)
J    Bill Self's Toupee
K    that Reebok sabotaged Zion's shoes
L    Timschochet paying illegal day laborers to post content on FBGs
M    Donald Trump committed tax fraud.
N    Hurricane relief funds actually used to buy Big Macs for *code name* "Orange Grimace"
O    Use of government email accounts for sheeplash entry.
P    Ivanka Trump granting security clearance to everyone in a caravan of immigrants heading towards the southern border
Q    Yankee23fan's _____ looks like _____ smear campaign.
R    Corn syrup in beer

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread