What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (1 Viewer)

this is my guilty pleasure movie.  can't help but watch it when it is on, even though it really isn't all that great.

Already made the adjustments pre-posting.  Foos moved up from Ribisi to Jolie on his seond chance. Galileo actually DID mention Robert Duvall, but it gets him fewer points than Nick Cage, which is a traveshamockery. Cav gets no more points for The Rock than he got for Paul Walker.  Which is a different kind of traveshamockery.

Cage - 12 (Penguin, Y23F, AAA, bryhamm, Long Ball, heckman, fatguy, galileo, murph, scoobus, lardonastick, krista)
Jolie - 5 (Spoofy, cjw, Getzlaf, IB, Foos)
Vin Diesel, also a lesser-known delegate to the second continental congress - 3 (WDIK, Ignoramus, RGK)
Paul Walker - 2 (Cav, EYLive)
Ribisi - 1 (popeye)
Chi McBride/Robert Duvall - 1 (sho nuff, dino) 'Cause all my friends own a low rider and IT'S ROBERT EFFING DUVALL AND HE WAS THE ONLY ONE OF YOU PEOPLE WITH THE DECENCY TO RECOGNIZE HIM

No points: Clint Eastwood, Delroy Alonso, Dodge Ram Truck, the stoner guy, Vinnie Jones

Back of the pack:

Getzlaf -     48
cjw_55106 -     48
EYLive -     46
scoobus -     44
ProstheticRGK -     40
Foos -     38
furley -     28
dino259 -     27
WhatDoIKnow -     26
Ignoramus -     22
GOB -     3

The peloton:

fatguy -     66
sho nuff -     65
lardonastick -     65
NotSmart -     63
popeye -     63
Heckmanm -     61
AAABatteries -     59
IB -     57
ThaPenguin -     56
Yankee23Fan -     54
Lambskin -     52.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Just off the podium:

Spoofy -     74
bryhamm -     72
Galileo -     71
Long Ball Larry -     70
Krista -     70

I love that half of you don't know the difference between Gone in 60 Seconds and the 18 Fast and Furious movies.

:lmao:  I put Paul Walker then doubled down with Ludacris as my 2nd choice. In hindsight, not only did I have the movie wrong but Ludacris was a horrible backup. 

Mod answer: Raspberry Beret, and kudos to the two people who got it.  Point to Lambskin and Foos.
My wife thought the lyrics were Rags...Mary Wore Rags instead of Raspberry Beret

10. Second favorite cast member from Gone in 60 Seconds

bryhamm -     Nic Cage (behind Angelina)
Foos -     Giovani Ribisi
WhatDoIKnow -      Vin Diesel (not sure if I've seen the movie)
Getzlaf -     Angelina Jolie
sho nuff -     Rober Duvall's character
Krista -     The only person I know of who was in this movie was Nicolas Cage, so I have to go with him.  I suspect this is not the right answer unless exactly two people were in the movie.
furley -     clint eastwood
Spoofy -     Angelina Jolie
Cav -     Paul Walker
scoobus -     Nick cage
Murph -     Nicholas Cage... he's in those right? He's in everything.
Ignoramus -     Vin Diesel
Heckmanm -     Nicholas Cage
ProstheticRGK -     Vin Diesel
fatguy -     Nicholas Cage
dino259 -     Chi McBride,  I believe he played Donny, Low Rider Donny, play Looooow   Riiiiiider.
El Floppo -     Vinnie Jones
Yankee23Fan -     Does the car count? And which one, anyway? The good one or the one Nicholas Cage almost ruined? Screw it...I'll say Nicholas Cage.
GOB -     Dodge Ram Truck
Lambskin -     Delroy Alonso
NotSmart -     The stoner guy.  (I may or may not have seen this movie)  (I haven’t)
Long Ball Larry -     Nic Cage (is he in it?)
popeye -     Giovanni Ribisi
cjw_55106 -     Angelina Jolie
ThaPenguin -     Nic Cage
EYLive -     Paul Walker
IB -     Who was in this other than Nicolas Cage?  Angelina Jolie.
Galileo -     Nicholas Cage
AAABatteries -     Nic Cage
lardonastick -     Nick Cage

Already made the adjustments pre-posting.  Foos moved up from Ribisi to Jolie on his seond chance. Galileo actually DID mention Robert Duvall, but it gets him fewer points than Nick Cage, which is a traveshamockery. Cav gets no more points for The Rock than he got for Paul Walker.  Which is a different kind of traveshamockery.

Cage - 12 (Penguin, Y23F, AAA, bryhamm, Long Ball, heckman, fatguy, galileo, murph, scoobus, lardonastick, krista)
Jolie - 5 (Spoofy, cjw, Getzlaf, IB, Foos)
Vin Diesel, also a lesser-known delegate to the second continental congress - 3 (WDIK, Ignoramus, RGK)
Paul Walker - 2 (Cav, EYLive)
Ribisi - 1 (popeye)
Chi McBride/Robert Duvall - 1 (sho nuff, dino) 'Cause all my friends own a low rider and IT'S ROBERT EFFING DUVALL AND HE WAS THE ONLY ONE OF YOU PEOPLE WITH THE DECENCY TO RECOGNIZE HIM

No points: Clint Eastwood, Delroy Alonso, Dodge Ram Truck, the stoner guy, Vinnie Jones
My answer was Delroy Lindo but apparently autocorrected to Delroy Alonso I demand a half point at least

Fat Bottomed Girls -  7 (murph, furley, Lambskin, Ignoramus, krista, cjw)
We Will Rock You - 6 (Penguin, Cav, NotSmart, fatguy, bry, Floppo)
Another One Bites the Dust - 3 (Foos, sho nuff, Y23F)
Bohemian Rhapsody (bry would have your heads on a platter, but I'm a fair and loving mod.  Drop and give me 50) - 3 (scoobus, Getzlaf, Galileo)
We Are The Champions - 3 (Spoofy, Long Ball, EYLive)
Under Pressure - 2 (IB, RGK)
Killer Queen - 2 (AAA, heckman)
Bicycle - 1 (I'm giving dino a point because this is probably the "right" answer.  And I can.)

No Points - Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Don't Stop Me Now, Somebody to Love, Radio Bah Bah
I submitted my list last night and then this morning saw a trailer for the movie and KNEW I should have gone with We Will Rock You :facepalm:

Snickers (I'm snickering at all of you) - 12 (heckman, cjw, popeye, fatguy, lardonastick, Long Ball Larry, Cav, Floppo, AAA, Lambskin, bryhamm, krista)
Reese's - 6 (RGK, sho nuff, Foos, murph, scoobus, Getzlaf)
Kit Kat - 2 (IB, Spoofy)
Twix - 2 (Ignoramus, dyno)

No points - Alfalfa, Butterfinger, Chocolate Bar, M&Ms, Milky Way, nerds, Snickers Fun Size (effin communists), skittles
I just started catching up and this is already grade A horse-####.  Everyone gets the fun size or minis.  If they were full-size they would be #1.  Where do I file my protests?  HAGS!    :rant:  

Are you effing with me?  I put in Toy Story 2 to keep with the whole 2 theme thing that we are doing.  How does no one else see that?  What in the sam hell is going on here!?
EXACTLY!  WTF is wrong with the rest of you people?

Thanks boogaloo for doing this.  Got slammed at work and just reading this.  Baby clothes not clothes? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread