Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

So, so sorry. My condolences to you and your family. Please know you are an amazing father and an inspiration. 

• Like 1

Kee, I love you man - anything you need please let me know.  My heart is broken for you and your family.  Jack was a fighter and his story and courage are something I will never forget.

• Like 2

Damn. Why do bad things happen to good people is the greatest mystery of our time. I wish you and your family nothing but love and strength to get through this time.

Prayers Kee  :( 

• Like 2

There are not enough words to say how sorry I am for your loss. 

• Like 1

Can't imagine the pain for you & your family.  So sorry .

RIP Jack.

• Like 1

My heart breaks for you. He was a fighter, so are you and you're family, you still have each other to help get through this. So sorry, continued good vibes coming your way. Jack's bravery will be remembered.

• Like 1

He fought like a champ. My condolences as I just couldn’t imagine what you’re feeling as a dad of 3 boys myself. I don’t think I could handle it as well as you clearly have. I’m so sorry.

• Like 1

If and when things settle, please let us know where we can make a donation in his name.

So sorry Keerock. My heart goes out to you and the family. Jack was a fighter and you are a great dad.

• Like 1

Some close friends of ours lost their young teenage daughter to cancer back in December. Words failed then and they do now too.

Just know that your grief is shared. And Jack will be remembered.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Very sorry for your loss. Wishing strength and comfort for you and your family.

• Like 1

Dammit. So sorry, Kee.  Condolences to you and your family.  You were lucky to have each other, even if it was not long enough.

• Like 1

What a gut punch. I am so sorry Kee. We’ve never met but chatted on here and through some emails, but I have tears as I feel I’ve lost a part of my family with this news. Jacks fight and your family are on my mind and in my prayers daily. I don’t have any words other than I’m so sorry and I’m always an email or PM away if you ever need anything.

From one Spartan alum to another young Spartan. GOGREEN JACK

Edited by BroncoFreak_2K3
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

So Sorry to hear this.

Words are completely inadequate to tell you the deep sorrow that we all feel for your loss.  

• Like 1

Ohhh, I'm so very, very sorry to hear this.  My deepest condolences to you and your family.  What a fighter, Jack.  He will be forever remembered.  

• Like 1

I have no children, but my youngest sister is around Jack's age. Breaks my heart to even consider... Nothing but sorrow and a chance for you and your family to find hope in this time GB.

• Like 1

E - So sorry to hear this news.  He was certainly a fighter and you and your family were the greatest support team.  God bless Jack, you and your family.  You are in my thoughts.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Kee. Hope you and your family can get thru this. As others have said, we're here with you, and if there is anything we can do, let us know.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry Kee, imagining the pain you and your family are feeling takes my breath away. Wishing peace and strength for all of Jack's family and friends.

• Like 1

I'm sorry Kee for the loss of Jack. While he didn't win his fight with cancer, his fighting unbreakable spirit won the hearts of everyone.  I wish you and your family strength, healing, peace, and comfort, and may Jack's beautiful spirit live within your hearts forever.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So sorry for your loss, I cannot fathom what you and your family are going through.  Jack's fight was inspirational. God Bless you all.

• Like 1

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I'm sending thoughts of peace, love and courage to the "Kerrock" family. Remember, celebrate and cheer the 19 years he Ke-"Rocked" yours and those around him's world. 

• Like 2

any words I may have will not be enough. condolences for you and your family, and happy memories of the time you all shared together.

really puts into perspective some of the trivial things we worry about every day.

• Like 2

Kee, I'm so sorry, brother. I wish I had magic words to make it better for your family. My faith gave me comfort that my boy, Hayden, is in a better place than this world could ever be. I hope you have something similar, to buoy you up through this loss.

My continued prayers for your family, that you might find comfort, peace and grace in your suffering. My heart is broken for you. The offer to call a random stranger and cry and vent and sympathize still stands. Much love to you and your family.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Condolences, man.  You're a good dude and I'm sure that was passed on to Jack.  

• Like 1

My deepest condolences Kee. You and your family are in our prayers. Stay Strong GB. 

RIP Jack

• Like 1