What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (1 Viewer)

What a gut punch. I am so sorry Kee. We’ve never met but chatted on here and through some emails, but I have tears as I feel I’ve lost a part of my family with this news. Jacks fight and your family are on my mind and in my prayers daily. I don’t have any words other than I’m so sorry and I’m always an email or PM away if you ever need anything.

From one Spartan alum to another young Spartan. GOGREEN JACK

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh, I'm so very, very sorry to hear this.  My deepest condolences to you and your family.  What a fighter, Jack.  He will be forever remembered.  

I have no children, but my youngest sister is around Jack's age. Breaks my heart to even consider... Nothing but sorrow and a chance for you and your family to find hope in this time GB.

E - So sorry to hear this news.  He was certainly a fighter and you and your family were the greatest support team.  God bless Jack, you and your family.  You are in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear this Kee. Hope you and your family can get thru this. As others have said, we're here with you, and if there is anything we can do, let us know.

I'm so sorry Kee, imagining the pain you and your family are feeling takes my breath away. Wishing peace and strength for all of Jack's family and friends.

I'm sorry Kee for the loss of Jack. While he didn't win his fight with cancer, his fighting unbreakable spirit won the hearts of everyone.  I wish you and your family strength, healing, peace, and comfort, and may Jack's beautiful spirit live within your hearts forever.

So sorry for your loss, I cannot fathom what you and your family are going through.  Jack's fight was inspirational. God Bless you all.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I'm sending thoughts of peace, love and courage to the "Kerrock" family. Remember, celebrate and cheer the 19 years he Ke-"Rocked" yours and those around him's world. 

any words I may have will not be enough. condolences for you and your family, and happy memories of the time you all shared together.

really puts into perspective some of the trivial things we worry about every day.

Kee, I'm so sorry, brother. I wish I had magic words to make it better for your family. My faith gave me comfort that my boy, Hayden, is in a better place than this world could ever be. I hope you have something similar, to buoy you up through this loss.

My continued prayers for your family, that you might find comfort, peace and grace in your suffering. My heart is broken for you. The offer to call a random stranger and cry and vent and sympathize still stands. Much love to you and your family.

My condolences, Keerock. Any words I can offer are a paltry salve, but I am so sorry for your loss. Your son had incredible strength to fight for so long, and none of us will ever forget him. Rest In peace, Jack.

Condolences to you and your family through this difficult time.  Thank you for sharing of an amazing young man.  Thoughts and prayers. 

I can't offer much else that hasn't been said. I wish you and yours nothing but the best going forward. Please reach out to this community if ever needed as I think we all know how much support one can receive here.

Thoprawishes Keerock.  

I have no concept of the pain.  I'm sure it's a thousand times worse than I can even begin to imagine.  

My heart breaks for you.  

Idiot Boxer said:
Thoprawishes Keerock.  

I have no concept of the pain.  I'm sure it's a thousand times worse than I can even begin to imagine.  

My heart breaks for you.  
This

Sorry for your loss and take care, Kee.  Thinking of the other bros who've lost a kid here too; comfort to you all

Users who are viewing this thread