What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (1 Viewer)

What would be cool is not donating to buy hats but if each of us got a hat specific to our location and where we live.  This way he can have unique hats from all over the country (and world including our few international folks).  And a lot easier than trying to set up a fundraising site.

Just give us an address or set up a PO Box and I know we can fill that puppy up with hats in no time. 
He definitely needs a Doyer (that's the Dodgers for non Angelenos) hat!

Thanks GB.  He will love that.  Instead of me getting a PO Box or broadcasting my home address to the world... Just send to my work address:

Eric Stegmeyer
880 Technology Drive
Ann Arbor MI 48108

Being from Ann Arbor, what's going to happen if I send some Buckeye bling? 

That t-shirt should be on its way.  Are you going to make him try to figure out what teams this stuff is for?  It's not always obvious from looking at the goods.

What would be cool is not donating to buy hats but if each of us got a hat specific to our location and where we live.  This way he can have unique hats from all over the country (and world including our few international folks).  And a lot easier than trying to set up a fundraising site.

Just give us an address or set up a PO Box and I know we can fill that puppy up with hats in no time. 
In

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

Truly appreciate all of the swag you guys have sent Jack.  He absolutely loves getting them and has a blast choosing which one to wear each time he goes out.

Started snapping some pics of these great hats/shirts you all were so kind to send... I'll start posting them as I take them.  He's generally a pretty shy kid so I have to sneak them sometimes :D  

@shadyridr - Brooklyn Cyclones
@McGarnicle - Atlanta United

Users who are viewing this thread