What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone know what movie this is? (1 Viewer)

Fantasysports1

Footballguy
     A women and a man in a kitchen and the women says something to a man like why don't you stab me in the butt. The man says no and they embrace I think. It can be seen that she has knife wounds in her butt. It is not a new film, probably made in the 90's or even earlier.

A women and a man in a kitchen and the women says something to a man like why don't you stab me in the butt. The man says no and they embrace I think. It can be seen that she has knife wounds in her butt. It is not a new film, probably made in the 90's or even earlier.
You made this up, right? Fishing trip?

Crouching Butt Hidden Dragon

The Good, the Bad and the Butt Ugly

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought it was the Man with Two Brains with Steven Martin. I need to see the film to know. I am not making this scene up.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is stugotz

Woman = A single female human being

Women = More than one female human being

Sounds like a scene from Leaving Las Vegas, between Sara and Yuri. Can't find it on You Tube, but sounds close.

Users who are viewing this thread