What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona at Houston (1 Viewer)

Special teams seem like the last thought of every coach at every level in spite of those levels employing ST coaches. 

Texans try to run a hurry up play on 3rd and 1 in the RZ with about 15 seconds left in the half that is rushed and has no chance. Guess they forgot they had a TO left. :smh:

This Texan team is so uninspiring with Savage.  It pains me to watch them.  Grateful for Hopkins tho.  He makes these waffle throws attainable.  

Texans try to run a hurry up play on 3rd and 1 in the RZ with about 15 seconds left in the half that is rushed and has no chance. Guess they forgot they had a TO left. :smh:
BOB is even more uninspiring  :wall:

I assumed they wanted to save it to make sure they could kick the fg, though I agree that it looked a little odd the way it all went down.  Presumably don't trust savage much, especially with the way this half has gone.

Child interviewing Andre Johnson at halftime on the jumbotron.

Kid: What do you think about Cortland Finnegan?

Andre Johnson:  Oh god...

:lmao:   :lmao:

Did anything happen to Miller?  I know that they usually use foreman for a few series, but surprised to see him in the red zone there

Foreman TD. Looks seriously hurt though.  Total guess, Achilles.  Cart came for him.
Was thinking the same. Immediately grabbed the back of his ankle on the ground. Hopefully just a sprain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread